• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Shinobu no taitō

I am interested and will probably end up joining. However, I don;t really have any character ideas yet, so I'm just gonna hang out. When you guys get closer to starting, I'll see what's needed and think up an idea off of that. Simply cause I've got literally nothing right now. :P

Zenaida said:
I am interested and will probably end up joining. However, I don;t really have any character ideas yet, so I'm just gonna hang out. When you guys get closer to starting, I'll see what's needed and think up an idea off of that. Simply cause I've got literally nothing right now. :P
Just off your over-all theme, why not a sound based Ninja? Someone who uses sound as a tool for their abilities? ;P

Hanarei said:
Just off your over-all theme, why not a sound based Ninja? Someone who uses sound as a tool for their abilities? ;P
I might just do something like that. :P

Man... I missed quite a bit here. I haven't been receiving any alerts for this, for the past while. Anyways, awesome to see the wealth of members joining us. :)

Zenaida said:
If you need any help with any ideas feel free to ask me. I will help with whatever you need. However as you can see we have others here who are more then happy to help as well.

Saru said:
Man... I missed quite a bit here. I haven't been receiving any alerts for this, for the past while. Anyways, awesome to see the wealth of members joining us. :)
It is nice to see new faces. I am sure you are busy with that Dragon Age RP ;) that was going to die, but now seems to be revived.

True, it has picked up speed as of late and shows signs of starting up. So I have been a busy with that. But i am still looking forward to this rp and now that I am getting alerts again, I shall be more aware and active here.

@Saru @Zenaida @Hanarei @Kinzu Hekmatyar @SummerWolf @RedThroat @Seraph Darkfire @ValkyrieRose @Kiyoko Tomoe

I think you all have waited long enough. The RP will be starting on Friday I think if we have enough characters by then. I will be accepting characters starting Wednesday. I will have my two characters up tomorrow or the next day. Also if any of you would like to make a second character feel free to. If you don't that is fine. I just want to give you all the option to do so. I know I have been saying you have time to make your cses, but for those who have finished their cs already and are waiting. I would like to get this rp started. If you need help with your cses just ask for help. I will do what I can to help you.

Depending on how large this rp may get. I am not saying it will, but if it does I will be looking for a second gm. If you would like to help out let me know.

Sorry about the wait for those of you who have waited. It was when I created this rp everyone was busy with the holidays. So things have been slow. Well I hope things begin to pick up again. I will also be active on the interest check for this. I will give that one a bump hoping to find more people to join us. If you might know someone who might be interested by all means tag them here.

Today has been a long day. Anyways I will be looking over the characters right about now. I will get most of my characters CS up. But will most likely not include the Bio or Personality unless I get a burst of energy.

I will still be accepting characters after Friday. However for those that have made their characters and have teams you will be able to post Friday. I will be posting the squads on Friday to give those who haven't finished their cses yet a chance to get them up.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Saru @Hanarei @Kinzu Hekmatyar @RedThroat @Seraph Darkfire @Ch3rryBlossom28 @Razesaph

I must apologize. I won't be able to get the rp started today. I did plan on it for today, but something urgent came up IRL. You may have already or may not have notice a few extra tabs. I was meaning to have these finished and up along with the start of the rp earlier today. However I wasn't able to finish them along without finishing my own cs. I am hoping to finish everything tonight, so the rp can start tomorrow if that is fine with the rest of you.

Also @Zenaida @Kiyoko Tomoe @SummerWolf @ValkyrieRose

I haven't heard anything from you in awhile. I would like to see if you are still interested are not in the rp.

Sorry, been slowly getting back my free time. It took a lot of convincing of my friend and her family to realize that I'm not glued to technology 24/7 like other people, as they're all about interacting with each other as a family; meaning I spend a good bit of time with them, but at least now have time to actually do stuff here.

Hanarei said:
Hey, I'll have you know I'm currently running my own RP which has a good amount of people, plus have to keep up-to-date with four other RP's and have my own stuff to do aside from spend time with the friend's family! In other words, I have a life too! >///<

Well, not a mortal one 'cause I'm a goddess, but still... Even we almighty beings have responsibilities :x

Kiyoko Tomoe]Soo... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16220-dai-tenshi/ said:
@Dai tenshi[/URL], mind me making a Hunter-Nin that's playing the role of sensei? Always wanted to make a Hunter-Nin.
Yes that is fine. My jonin is a hunter-nin as well .so if you want to work on a back story let me know

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]Yes that is fine. My jonin is a hunter-nin as well .so if you want to work on a back story let me know

[/QUOTE]
I'll probably play it by ea- err, eye... I'd definitely love a little intertwining backstory though.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I'll probably play it by ea- err, eye... I'd definitely love a little intertwining backstory though.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Well I will leave the decision up to you. You don't have to, it is just an suggestion.

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]Lol. Well I will leave the decision up to you. You don't have to, it is just an suggestion.

[/QUOTE]
It's a wonderful suggestion though. I would love to get something set up with you.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]It's a wonderful suggestion though. I would love to get something set up with you.

[/QUOTE]
Alright. Just pm me whenever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back