• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Shinobu no taitō

I was gonish... partialy since alerts died for this, partially chaos holidays and partially cause of ick. >.< I'd volunteer for helping, though I've got a bit much on my plate as far as that goes (my own naruto game and then modding another roleplay) ^^;;

Hanarei said:
I was gonish... partialy since alerts died for this, partially chaos holidays and partially cause of ick. >.< I'd volunteer for helping, though I've got a bit much on my plate as far as that goes (my own naruto game and then modding another roleplay) ^^;;
You don't need to overwhelm yourself. I appreciate the offer though. This doesn't mean I am saying no. It's just I don't want to overwhelm someone. :)

Alright! I believe I'm back again and figured out what to do... Downside is that I'm currently running off what little bit of data my parents will give me because net's out. >.< I'll start work on le character tomorrow, hopefully I can get to the library...

SummerWolf said:
Alright! I believe I'm back again and figured out what to do... Downside is that I'm currently running off what little bit of data my parents will give me because net's out. >.< I'll start work on le character tomorrow, hopefully I can get to the library...
Welcome back. :)

Hi there, just found you all through the interest check. Are players allowed to have multiple characters? I love a good Jonin character but having a cute genin would be fun as well.

SayGoodKnight said:
Hi there, just found you all through the interest check. Are players allowed to have multiple characters? I love a good Jonin character but having a cute genin would be fun as well.
I don't mind players playing as multiple characters. However for now I would ask for just one character. Since there are still others making their characters. Once everyone is finished making their characters I will allow those who want to make a second one to fill in any open spots or make a new team if there are enough who want to make two characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]I don't mind players playing as multiple characters. However for now I would ask for just one character. Since there are still others making their characters. Once everyone is finished making their characters I will allow those who want to make a second one to fill in any open spots or make a new team if there are enough who want to make two characters.

[/QUOTE]
Good to know! Thanks!

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]Happy to help. I look forward to seeing your characters. :)

[/QUOTE]
I'm excited to get them started!

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]Happy to help. I look forward to seeing your characters. :)

[/QUOTE]
So would it be your preference for me to add in another genin to start or to start with a jonin character?

SayGoodKnight said:
So would it be your preference for me to add in another genin to start or to start with a jonin character?
I think a genin for the moment. I am playing as a Jonin and already have another one. I think I will have another Jonin joining as well. I am not quite sure yet what we need or have since everyone hasn't finished their characters yet.

Makin' a genin. ^-^

Though, I do have some questions for @RedThroat on character background meshing and stuff, if he's willing to talk about it. :P

I encourage creating a history or background with other characters. It makes things more interesting.

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]I think a genin for the moment. I am playing as a Jonin and already have another one. I think I will have another Jonin joining as well. I am not quite sure yet what we need or have since everyone hasn't finished their characters yet.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good!

Alina could use some background meshing, so if anyone needs that cold stickler 'friend' or a 'sad history' buddy or what not feel free to shoot one towards me. :P

Hey my brain is not jiving with Naruto right now. I'll go ahead and withdraw interest so I don't hold anything up, but best of luck to the roleplay everyone!

SayGoodKnight said:
Hey my brain is not jiving with Naruto right now. I'll go ahead and withdraw interest so I don't hold anything up, but best of luck to the roleplay everyone!
Well first I would be happy to help in way. Second we aren't in a rush at the moment. I thinking of starring this rp sometime next week. Third if you have lost interest in the rp I won't bother you anymore. I just wanted to say that. I understand why you want to withdraw. If you change your mind you're welcome back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back