• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Shinobu no taitō

Razgriz

Elder Member

Hello and Welcome.

Please keep all ooc chat here.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have some finishing to complete. But most of it has been done and Jutsu shall be added once I return from my rest. I couldn't find a matching image for the appearance I had pictured for him, so I went with a description this time. Hopefully it describes the character and provide a good description of his appearance.

Alright, just woke up. Going to go wake up a bit, catch up on my RP and all that then I'll work making my character.

Dai tenshi]0.0 seems someone found the rp without be tagged or linking it. huh [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11634-summerwolf/ said:
@SummerWolf[/URL]
boredom and curiosity got ahold of me. :P

I had some trouble with the custom jutsu code, so will have to provide the custom jutsu explanation still for the two techniques. But both would be in the B-rank to A-Rank range.

Aye, character wise I'm doing a Crystal Release based Ninja. Probably a Genin given we still have that as the focus for the roleplay. I do see a nice little tragic past deal (I know cheese! :P ) having no family left and being a bit of an outsider in a way. Generally someone who is in her nature very kind hearted though also seeds deep hatred in her towards the village who tore apart her family. Someone who has a bit of a disconnect with others though tries her best to establish connections in her own way even if she doesn't really know fully how to do so. :P

Saru said:
I had some trouble with the custom jutsu code, so will have to provide the custom jutsu explanation still for the two techniques. But both would be in the B-rank to A-Rank range.
Alright. Let me mess with it again. So I can get it working. Thank you for pointing that out.

oh. Also don't think I didn't take what you said about a war into account. Lets just say this, there may or may not be another war between villages. I guess it will be how the characters handle the situation.

Hanarei said:
Aye, character wise I'm doing a Crystal Release based Ninja. Probably a Genin given we still have that as the focus for the roleplay. I do see a nice little tragic past deal (I know cheese! :P ) having no family left and being a bit of an outsider in a way. Generally someone who is in her nature very kind hearted though also seeds deep hatred in her towards the village who tore apart her family. Someone who has a bit of a disconnect with others though tries her best to establish connections in her own way even if she doesn't really know fully how to do so. :P
That sounds fine, I look forward to see your character

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Yay, my character in another Naruto RP is in the title! xD (Shinobu)

[/QUOTE]
lol xD

Soo... I'm going to totally make Shinobu in this RP as a Jonin character and y'know, just have the most overpowered character 'cause she has the Tenseigan and shtuffs in the RP she's from X3

(Joking of course, wouldn't wanna destroy this RP xD )

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Soo... I'm going to totally make Shinobu in this RP as a Jonin character and y'know, just have the most overpowered character 'cause she has the Tenseigan and shtuffs in the RP she's from X3
(Joking of course, wouldn't wanna destroy this RP xD )

[/QUOTE]
Bad Kiyoko you should know better then that. You know how I feel about "overpowered characters" ;p

Hmm... Maybe I could do a blind sage version of her, the blindness basically what prevents her from fightin on a level above that of a Kage and even then still only able to stand toe-to-toe but not win or tie against a Kage because of the fact that the blindness causes for her to be unable to perfectly keep up with everything around her? xD

(Once again, not serious at all about this character as it's pretty OP, but probably'll still create the character for the sole sake of enjoying character creation. Probably won't present the character though, as it'd just be for self-enjoyment X3)

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Hmm... Maybe I could do a blind sage version of her, the blindness basically what prevents her from fightin on a level above that of a Kage and even then still only able to stand toe-to-toe but not win or tie against a Kage because of the fact that the blindness causes for her to be unable to perfectly keep up with everything around her? xD
(Once again, not serious at all about this character as it's pretty OP, but probably'll still create the character for the sole sake of enjoying character creation. Probably won't present the character though, as it'd just be for self-enjoyment X3)

[/QUOTE]
Create as much as your heart desires.

Now then. If anyone else needs any help let me know. I decided to scrap the custom jutsu coding for now. After I mess with the coding I will add it to the cs and any current cses, with permission of course.

Anyways if no one else needs any help, I am off to make a interest check.

Hanarei said:
I forgot the hardest part about making a character sheet... finding a good image that fits. :P lol
The dreaded part of making a cs. That is why I am reusing old characters.

[QUOTE="Seraph Darkfire]I've had a pretty long day, I'll make a character sometime tomorrow I think.

[/QUOTE]
Take your time. No need to rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back