• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Shinobu no taitō

Well.... nothing went as I had planned. I have been extremely busy this past week and now only have time to rest. Once I am up to it I will start working my post & etc. Thank you all for being patient with me, and I must apologize for making you wait.

Now then about Redthroat. I am going to be removing his character from you squad @Saru @Razesaph @Kinzu Hekmatyar

I will be replacing him with either @SummerWolf or @Zenaida character's unless someone else wants to make a genin to replace him.

As for that I don't have very much else to say aside from that I will be doing my best this next week to plan and use my time better hopefully being about to post and such on her more then just once a week( meaning every weekend when I have free time).

@Dai tenshi If it is alright, I may just make a new character in place of my current genin, due to the fact that I was waiting on RedThroat to work out details of the history and shared clan with him. The clan idea was entirely his, and I never got the chance to find out how it works from him so I don't want to just keep it and assume. As it seems he is not around for the time being and I don't want to hold up on getting a character complete any longer, I'll put my free time tomorrow towards that and with all hope, I should be done with it and whatnot by the end of the day. Finals are over, so I will have plenty of time to catch up on all my rps.

Last edited by a moderator:
SummerWolf said:
@Dai tenshi If it is alright, I may just make a new character in place of my current genin, due to the fact that I was waiting on RedThroat to work out details of the history and shared clan with him. The clan idea was entirely his, and I never got the chance to find out how it works from him so I don't want to just keep it and assume. As it seems he is not around for the time being and I don't want to hold up on getting a character complete any longer, I'll put my free time tomorrow towards that and with all hope, I should be done with it and whatnot by the end of the day. Finals are over, so I will have plenty of time to catch up on all my rps.
That fine with me Summer. I had a feeling that would be the case

@Saru[/URL] @Razesaph @Kinzu Hekmatyar

I will be replacing him with either @SummerWolf or @Zenaida character's unless someone else wants to make a genin to replace him.

As for that I don't have very much else to say aside from that I will be doing my best this next week to plan and use my time better hopefully being about to post and such on her more then just once a week( meaning every weekend when I have free time).
No problem Dai I understand. It happens to us all.

Ok sounds good. I am uncertain of who shall be joining the team, but just ahead of time, welcome aboard whoever it shall be.

Look forward to getting this going.

well... things haven't gone has planned. Sorry but I must delay until tomorrow for the post. Sadly my Class work comes first. :(

I should have a post out tonight or tomorrow. But am wondering about our third genin spot? I know you mentioned @SummerWolf and @Zenaida as the potential replacements and was wondering if there are any updates on that topic? I ask because of the situation in-character and mean no rush for it. @Dai tenshi

Saru said:
I should have a post out tonight or tomorrow. But am wondering about our third genin spot? I know you mentioned @SummerWolf and @Zenaida as the potential replacements and was wondering if there are any updates on that topic? I ask because of the situation in-character and mean no rush for it. @Dai tenshi
I was going to address that tomorrow. I have talked to @Kiyoko Tomoe about her making another genin for your team.

Since @Zenaida & @SummerWolf are busy with school I want to put them on a team, with Kiyoko's jounin and my own genin. Now that is unless someone else wants to make a genin.

I am working on getting you that third genin. If your third won't be around soon I will assign Zenaida's genin to your team since she has been waiting.

Dai tenshi]I have talked to [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL] about her making another genin for your team.
Yep, and I'd say I'm making pretty good progress for how much I have piled onto my plate called my life dinner plate. I expect a check-out for a week from most things though, as I'm a bit sleep-deprived by all that life keeps throwing at me. That'll be when I get things here on RpN up and in good condition, as well as get my genin here done, as it'll be my vacation away from life to actually get sleep and have time to, well, enjoy myself and not feel sick >~<

OK, tomorrow I will be posting. There will be no if, ands, or buts. I will have it up. Tomorrow I have off, so I have more time to write :D

No that sounds fine and thanks for the update @Dai tenshi . I was curious and now that I know what's planned and will happen concerning squad 17, I am good on this update. Plus for a side note I have responded in the INC section with Chikafusa.

@Kiyoko Tomoe When your feeling good and ready to join us with your genin, I welcome you aboard the squad. :)

Haha good name for the squad. Perhaps yes, but you guys will see just how Chikafusa plans to mentor the squad. Starting with his planned first session/lesson and perhaps unique methods of teaching the squad about teamwork and give a taste of what they are in for with Chikafusa at the helm of Squad 17.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar @Razesaph

Users who are viewing this thread

Back