• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto RP! Modern/AU!

Super Kawaii

かっこ
I am looking for a MODERN, ALTERNATE UNIVERSE Naruto role play!

>>> WHAT THAT MEANS is that I am only looking for a modern day Naruto-based role play, where we play as the canon characters, but we do not go by the actual Naruto universe. So basically we make up our own plot. I am interested in playing as Naruko (fem. Naruto), Sakura, Hinata, Ino, Tenten, Karin, Older!Sarada, or maybe Temari. I would love you to play as one of these characters:

Kakashi
Itachi
Orochimaru
Kabuto
Madara
Hashirama
Tobirama
Yamato

You don't have to play as one of them, you could probably play as ANY male Naruto character! Those are just my favorites.

I don't have any pairings in mind, as it depends on who you play! But I DO love anything involving gangs!

So like, nobody's got any powers?

mmmmmmmm

Maybe Madara/Tobirama.
Well, I was thinking they'd have their abilities, but they would be more like 'super powers' in a way. Or mutations, maybe? Honestly it would depend on what you want; I'm game for whatever! What I was thinking though was that the general population doesn't have powers, but the characters we play as (as well as a handful of others) do have powers. There could be organizations, either government-run or gang-related (or both) that recruit people with powers (by force even) to work with them. This is all 100% up for debate, though.

I am looking for a MODERN, ALTERNATE UNIVERSE Naruto role play!

>>> WHAT THAT MEANS is that I am only looking for a modern day Naruto-based role play, where we play as the canon characters, but we do not go by the actual Naruto universe. So basically we make up our own plot. I am interested in playing as Naruko (fem. Naruto), Sakura, Hinata, Ino, Tenten, Karin, Older!Sarada, or maybe Temari. I would love you to play as one of these characters:

Kakashi
Itachi
Orochimaru
Kabuto
Madara
Hashirama
Tobirama
Yamato

You don't have to play as one of them, you could probably play as ANY male Naruto character! Those are just my favorites.

I don't have any pairings in mind, as it depends on who you play! But I DO love anything involving gangs!
Hello. I would love to play Itachi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back