• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto roleplay!

DarkRabbit15

A warrior in disguise
Hey! I'm DarkRabbit!

I'm a 23 year old female from Canada. Currently, I am an LPN student (learner practical nurse). I have three semesters per year. Second year started at the end of August!! There could be the odd day I might not reply due to being busy. However, I do always try and reply when I can. I want to get replies in daily/several times a day, but it will depend on my work load.

I've been roleplaying for 10+ years. I tend to write in third person, present tense. It doesn't matter to me which tense you write in though! I know some people care about that, so I rather let you know ahead of time what I do! Moving forward, my replies vary on what I'm given. Now, I do ask that you are able to use detail. That means more than a paragraph. You don't need to write 5+ paragraphs every time since characters do need time to reply. I just can't stand one liners or one tiny paragraph. I need more to work with as I will do the same for you. If you are getting stuck on a reply, please pm me and let me know and we can think of something.

My main character is female! I will NOT do a main male role. I cannot play main male roles. I don't know why, but I get anxious and tense when I try to. Side characters I totally can do without an issue, just not mains. Speaking of side characters, I do expect my partners to play side characters without me asking as I'll do the same. No, do not control my main as I don't with you, but play random side characters to help keep the story going. With that being said, I'm do not want to double up at this time either, so I apologize about that. I do also ask that you can keep a story going too. I don't like being the one to always keep a story going. Again if you're stuck, talk to me!

I normally just look for M x F roleplays, but I am willing to try F x F if people prefer that. I'm a straight women so it would be new for me to make my main character lesbian. Not opposed to it though!

I do prefer 18+ as I am over the age of 18.

Now... below are my boundaries and then my rough idea of a Naruto plot!

I do not do any form of relationship cheating. That is something I cannot stand so I ask that it's not in the story. I am a huge romance person and it's needed in each story. Just no cheating please - so main characters are to be together!

Please do not take control of my main character. If it's something like you pushed them out of harm's way, that's perfectly fine. I'm meaning like getting them to speak and such.

Please have decent spelling and grammar. No abbreviations like, "u."

Be able to communicate! If you're struggling, please let me know!

Be active too please! I try and get on every day! I love roleplaying so much. I totally understand if you can't reply everyday, but just please no ghosting :( I will try so hard not to do that too!

Two people from the normal world end up being sucked in through some form of vortex. They are brought onto the Naruto universe! Now, they can know of Naruto or not know of Naruto... Anyway, it's real and there actually is not anyway for them to return back to the human world. In this world, they are going to be targeted by different shinobi, including the Akatsuki. I figured that our characters are actually quite dangerous. They are the light and the dark of the world if it makes sense. When together, they are extremely powerful and can cause a shit ton of damage... Like more then the tailed demons.

This can be altered. One person could be on the world and have been for years. The other person could just arrive to the Naruto universe (which I would ask if it's ok if my character could as I have an idea for her - it's ok if not). These characters would be able to sense each other and feel something is different around them, but they wouldn't figure it out right away.

My character will be my OWN character. I can play cannons but my main will be OC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back