• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom naruto «« reset

If you are still accepting people for this, I would be interested!
Yeah! Sorry for the late reply! You can go ahead and make a character if you're still interested. Right now a lot of our members are busy with finals and whatnot so that should give you enough time to catch up if you need it. ^ ^

Are there still spots open for this?
Generally we’re always accepting, however due to finals we’re a bit quiet right now! If anything that means you have enough time to create a character before we pick things back up, if you’re still interested.

Generally we’re always accepting, however due to finals we’re a bit quiet right now! If anything that means you have enough time to create a character before we pick things back up, if you’re still interested.

Oh yeah I totally understand. I just font done with my own finals 2 weeks ago. So sure I'd still like to join! Just a question though, am I allowed to make an Uchiha?

Really late to the party but Im also interested! First off would like to add I have a Kaguya OC is that a problem?

Oh yeah I totally understand. I just font done with my own finals 2 weeks ago. So sure I'd still like to join! Just a question though, am I allowed to make an Uchiha?
Apologies for the delayed reply! Depending on the status of everyone after the mini-break is over, it's possible! The reason being is that there's a limited number of Sharingan available as to avoid too many.

Really late to the party but Im also interested! First off would like to add I have a Kaguya OC is that a problem?
Like I said before, you have plenty of time to get caught up and whatnot since we've decided to wait until finals and the like have died down for everyone. As for the Kaguya, you mean the ones with Shikotsumyaku, yeah? I actually have a character that's kindof a Kaguya with that ability so I don't see too much of a problem with it, given that you bear in mind the limitations of being a Genin and etcetera!

As for the Kaguya, you mean the ones with Shikotsumyaku, yeah? I actually have a character that's kindof a Kaguya with that ability so I don't see too much of a problem with it, given that you bear in mind the limitations of being a Genin and etcetera!

Sweeet I'll start working on it now

Apologies for the delayed reply! Depending on the status of everyone after the mini-break is over, it's possible! The reason being is that there's a limited number of Sharingan available as to avoid too many.

Like I said before, you have plenty of time to get caught up and whatnot since we've decided to wait until finals and the like have died down for everyone. As for the Kaguya, you mean the ones with Shikotsumyaku, yeah? I actually have a character that's kindof a Kaguya with that ability so I don't see too much of a problem with it, given that you bear in mind the limitations of being a Genin and etcetera!

Oh no worries I totally understand! And okay well please let me know because I have an Uchiha genin I would love to use for this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back