• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom naruto «« reset

I would love to make my character an Uchiha, not sure about giving him the sharingan though.. can i reserve just in case?

A reset on the naruto verse with a fresh set of genin? Sounds cool. Any certain restrictions like how many genin your looking to add and accept into your group?

A reset on the naruto verse with a fresh set of genin? Sounds cool. Any certain restrictions like how many genin your looking to add and accept into your group?
As of right now there aren't any limitations, but later on I can see myself implementing them (either due to being far into the plot or the number of players being hard to keep track of, though I haven't had too many problems with the latter). I will say that the number of genin should preferable be divisible by three, so they can be split into teams easily ^ ^

As of right now there aren't any limitations, but later on I can see myself implementing them (either due to being far into the plot or the number of players being hard to keep track of, though I haven't had too many problems with the latter). I will say that the number of genin should preferable be divisible by three, so they can be split into teams easily ^ ^
Ok cool. But the team/squad number makes sense and is more then fair. I've got some ideas for a genin that might not be too bad, so since I see your open and don't yet have a limit, I'll try 1 OC. but Code work might vary on success level with me. Just a fair warning, Haha, I'll give it a shot though. ^_^

Ok cool. But the team/squad number makes sense and is more then fair. I've got some ideas for a genin that might not be too bad, so since I see your open and don't yet have a limit, I'll try 1 OC. but Code work might vary on success level with me. Just a fair warning, Haha, I'll give it a shot though. ^_^
One OC is fine! I myself plan to have 4 (limit) but 2 of them will be introduced a bit later on. Also you don't have to code if you don't want to! I just like to do so (sometimes) to like... How should I put this. Compact my post? It's also a way for me to waste time... But I'll look forward to your sheet either way!

One OC is fine! I myself plan to have 4 (limit) but 2 of them will be introduced a bit later on. Also you don't have to code if you don't want to! I just like to do so (sometimes) to like... How should I put this. Compact my post? It's also a way for me to waste time... But I'll look forward to your sheet either way!
Sweet! I recently and respectfully withdrew from a naruto Rp due to concerns of managing multiple ocs in multiple Rps and holding folks up. So 1 is the max for me until a better time to manage multi-OC. Anyways cool. Thing with code is I like it and how nice and neat they Cs's look, but usually they don't turn out exactly as they should. But good to know still! Makes sense why you do code. And thanks!

Oh man....I'm so tempted right now....oh forget it.
I'm in! Would I be able to reserve a Byakugan spot?

Last edited:
Sweet! I recently and respectfully withdrew from a naruto Rp due to concerns of managing multiple ocs in multiple Rps and holding folks up. So 1 is the max for me until a better time to manage multi-OC. Anyways cool. Thing with code is I like it and how nice and neat they Cs's look, but usually they don't turn out exactly as they should. But good to know still! Makes sense why you do code. And thanks!
I can totally relate with the whole thing about CSs turning out... wrong. Then again, practice makes [almost] perfect? Also yeah, feel free to make another when you feel comfortable enough to do so! there's also the fact that survival isn't 100% guaranteed so

Oh man....I'm so tempted right now....oh forget it.
I'm in! Would I be able to reserve a Byakugan spot?
Yay! I'll go ahead and add you to the reserves list!

I can totally relate with the whole thing about CSs turning out... wrong. Then again, practice makes [almost] perfect? Also yeah, feel free to make another when you feel comfortable enough to do so! there's also the fact that survival isn't 100% guaranteed so

Yay! I'll go ahead and add you to the reserves list!
Yes! True, it does and that's just something I should do. Also find mobile friendly codes to practice with since most of my posts come from my iPad instead of my laptop. That might help too. Cool!

True, good point. so don't get too attached haha Debating on what to try this time around and still keep them unique without being beyond what's acceptable for a genin in this Rp. I'll check out the OOC and pop in over there.

yxnie yxnie
Is this still open? If so I am so interested and would like to reserve a spot for a Hyuga please :) Oh and I also plan to make a Yamanaka as well if that is alright? :D

Question: Are we allowed to create our own kekkei genkai?
Then one last question would be, can I make either a jonin sensei or an antagonist (if there is going to be rogue nins like the Akatsuki) ?

Last edited:
yxnie yxnie
Is this still open? If so I am so interested and would like to reserve a spot for a Hyuga please :) Oh and I also plan to make a Yamanaka as well if that is alright? :D

Question: Are we allowed to create our own kekkei genkai?
Then one last question would be, can I make either a jonin sensei or an antagonist (if there is going to be rogue nins like the Akatsuki) ?
Thanks for showing interest! And I’ll put you down for a Hyūga reserve ^ ^ As for making a Yamanaka character, yes, that’s allowed!

Yes, custom kekkei genkai are allowed, there’s actually a thread in relation to it! Lastly, you could make a Jonin or Antagonist “NPC”, as I told another player. NPC being in quotes since you’d probably still be able to control them when the time comes (and if you make a Jonin they could be a team leader).

Very interested in this! Love to join!
Okay, cool! Feel free to hop on over to the OOC! The link’s in the opening post ^ ^

Are there any deadlines for character applications I should keep in mind? I'm not the best at organizing my time and a deadline would help me have things ready and not do them at the last minute.

Are there any deadlines for character applications I should keep in mind? I'm not the best at organizing my time and a deadline would help me have things ready and not do them at the last minute.
There’s not a specific deadline, but I’ve just started character assessments yesterday. It’d be ideal if you completed a character in about a day or two, since I want to finalize the teams as soon as possible, if that makes sense. I’ll be doing another round of assessments later today and tomorrow to the sheets that need it ^ ^

eee I would LOVE to join this if there's still space!! :~)
While there is still space, the RP will actually start momentarily. If you are able to it'd be wise to finish a sheet pretty soon so it won't be too late to add you to the konohagakure-nin list. ^ ^

While there is still space, the RP will actually start momentarily. If you are able to it'd be wise to finish a sheet pretty soon so it won't be too late to add you to the konohagakure-nin list. ^ ^
Ahhh okay! I'll try to finish up shortly!

is there still room?
Technically yes, this rp will generally always be accepting until we get into a late enough point. However, I'd like to note that we've started posting IC already, and if you were to join it'd have to ideally be before we start the Mission Arc (so give or take a few more rounds of IC posting) to avoid any potential placement problems. ^ ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back