• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset ooc

Are teams decided like the anime ahaha
“Sasuke got the highest score, and you Naruto got the lowest..”
Like Novice said, we could take availability into account. However, generally speaking, I'll be the one coming up with the teams. Some of them could end up being totally random and have characters that will conflict with one another while others going together because of how well their chemistry seems to be! I myself can't post until a certain time of the day either, and judging by what Fox and Saru said, I think this RP won't be a hella fast-paced one like some others I've seen on here.

I know right? Byakugan was incredibly unique and giving it tenseigan evolution just takes away from it. Original was the best imo of naruto. Rank, kages, individuality and clans got more respect and value back then even though we were dying to know more about other characters and groups, etc. Hyuuga I recall were considered on the same level as the Uchiha (which was partly why I so badly wanted a Chunin exams battle between Sasuke & Neji instead of what we got) but Shipuuden and forward killed all that imo. Single characters solo'd entire villages and Kages with ease. Alliances too during the broken war arc (I gave up on the series shortly after the Kage summit arc. ) but yeah, they were so awesome and unique but fell severely behind all other doujutsus. I think Hiruzen got messed with too compared to Madara, Hashi (who's DNA and uniqueness got spammed like sharingan imo) and other characters. But I digress....

I agree with you though! Character development is way important and I look forward to seeing it play out. I just struggle with backgrounds unless I'm really inspired and feeling the OC like no other before it. Xd. Otherwise I'm better at ic reveals then background writing in CS. Imo anyway. But they are important indeed. While I agree with you on Sharingan too. Idk where you'd want to limit things, but I trust it won't be Kamui/izanagi combo level or worse like with Madara's level of power and ems. I mean there are some cool traits and unique abilities with the Sharingan outside of the OP stuff that seems broken level. But it's a difficult kg too just cause of the slippery slope it can turn into even you try to avoid it.

Same here. I'm curious how it all will go. I've only skimmed a few ocs while focusing on my CS and the CS info sheet. Yet still a lot of interesting stuff to see with development and reveals. But agreed.
I remember those days. Nothing was overly complicated either, which is one of the reasons I skipped some parts of Shippuden! We didn't see all these add-ons to Sharingan or Byakugan and as a whole nothing seemed too "extra". Now that you brought up ranks and whatnot, I remembered how much more relevant they were back in the original series. I'm hoping to have the same sense of relevancy in this RP without all that "Oh, I awakened MS before I graduated the academy" or "I'm a genin but have the skills of a friggin' god". Friendly reminder that characters in this RP shouldn't start out as 'special cases' or 'prodigies of everything'. Hence, the limitation of one chakra nature, etc. On a separate note, I would've liked to see a Sasuke v Neji crying battle as well... I think the huge shift in the Sharingan was why Neji himself also kinda fell off radar with the Byakugan? i say all this yet i love rinnegan despite it being a 'bit' broken

Oh my god, me too! Backgrounds are actually the hardest part of making a character in my eyes! This is especially so because I don't want to make it too 3dg3 m4573r!!11 but I also want to add some kind of struggle. My problem isn't usually a lack of inspiration though, it's just me being a perfectionist and then reminding myself that I shouldn't get too caught up with it. The Sharingan's limits.. yes, it's definitely hard to deal with, the KG being so... shifty... and all, there would be a lot of loopholes too. I guess it's more of a matter of calling someone out if it seems like it's heading in that offish direction too soon.

I'm looking forward to the drama that this RP will have tbh. I already see some conflicting personalties and viewpoints too...

As long as no one has that sharigan times two that the Uchiha clones have aha
Totally makes the Chikara clan ability look like poop lol

Like Novice said, we could take availability into account. However, generally speaking, I'll be the one coming up with the teams. Some of them could end up being totally random and have characters that will conflict with one another while others going together because of how well their chemistry seems to be! I myself can't post until a certain time of the day either, and judging by what Fox and Saru said, I think this RP won't be a hella fast-paced one like some others I've seen on here.

I remember those days. Nothing was overly complicated either, which is one of the reasons I skipped some parts of Shippuden! We didn't see all these add-ons to Sharingan or Byakugan and as a whole nothing seemed too "extra". Now that you brought up ranks and whatnot, I remembered how much more relevant they were back in the original series. I'm hoping to have the same sense of relevancy in this RP without all that "Oh, I awakened MS before I graduated the academy" or "I'm a genin but have the skills of a friggin' god". Friendly reminder that characters in this RP shouldn't start out as 'special cases' or 'prodigies of everything'. Hence, the limitation of one chakra nature, etc. On a separate note, I would've liked to see a Sasuke v Neji crying battle as well... I think the huge shift in the Sharingan was why Neji himself also kinda fell off radar with the Byakugan? i say all this yet i love rinnegan despite it being a 'bit' broken

Oh my god, me too! Backgrounds are actually the hardest part of making a character in my eyes! This is especially so because I don't want to make it too 3dg3 m4573r!!11 but I also want to add some kind of struggle. My problem isn't usually a lack of inspiration though, it's just me being a perfectionist and then reminding myself that I shouldn't get too caught up with it. The Sharingan's limits.. yes, it's definitely hard to deal with, the KG being so... shifty... and all, there would be a lot of loopholes too. I guess it's more of a matter of calling someone out if it seems like it's heading in that offish direction too soon.

I'm looking forward to the drama that this RP will have tbh. I already see some conflicting personalties and viewpoints too...
Yeah! Those were the days. I want to rewatch the original now and relive those times and cause Ino as a genin with Mind Switch.. will help me keep Hitomu in check plus first time using this technique. I still can't believe how 9 year olds became anbu and jonin... but agreed definitely. Hopefully Hitomu comes off the way I intended and not a prodigy or a golden boy type as mentioned. I'm 50/50 on his current level and how it come s off.

I like the rinnegan as well though it has massive power potential.

But it would have been great if they fought during a time where they were kinda similar. Plus a more even field power level instead of the drop off that followed. Despite his drop off he did have a cool and more legit turn around from A character to B character where his persona changed a lot over time.

They are indeed. Some ocs I can write backgrounds with a flash like my old Puppetmaster OC or my DA fandom conman/pirate but otherwise it's the hardest part like you said.

True!

Yeah it will be cool to see

Perhaps as everyone gets stronger then there will be stronger aspects of their KG to be revealed? ^ ^

I should probably mention that all the things like... Bijuu, Rinne, Tensei... While not possible to have now, may be obtainable sometime later (like. waaaaaay later) in the RP (through some very specific means that will be revealed when the time comes. It'd be heavily related to the plot and will probably have less significance in combat as to avoid godmodding/one-shotting).

Yeah! Those were the days. I want to rewatch the original now and relive those times and cause Ino as a genin with Mind Switch.. will help me keep Hitomu in check plus first time using this technique. I still can't believe how 9 year olds became anbu and jonin... but agreed definitely. Hopefully Hitomu comes off the way I intended and not a prodigy or a golden boy type as mentioned. I'm 50/50 on his current level and how it come s off.

I like the rinnegan as well though it has massive power potential.

But it would have been great if they fought during a time where they were kinda similar. Plus a more even field power level instead of the drop off that followed. Despite his drop off he did have a cool and more legit turn around from A character to B character where his persona changed a lot over time.

They are indeed. Some ocs I can write backgrounds with a flash like my old Puppetmaster OC or my DA fandom conman/pirate but otherwise it's the hardest part like you said.

True!

Yeah it will be cool to see
Haha, I've never actually played a Yamanaka or anyone with that kind of technique. Curious to see how it'd be used in an RP such as this...

Neji (In my opinion) had some of the best characterization? That was part of the reason why I liked him as a character so much. There were other characters with good development as well, though.. I dunno, I just grew attached to him as a character. I'm sad that what happened to him happened the way it did. Speaking of characters I liked, I liked a majority of the Uchihas (Sasuke? Who dat. Don't like it.), especially Itachi and Obito... A bit off topic, but there seems to be a common theme in characters I like. Can you guess it?

Tags NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay The Silent Z The Silent Z Scheani Scheani MystiicWitch MystiicWitch AiAi AiAi Flowiest D Flowiest D Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Foxagon Foxagon Red Forest Red Forest fin fin mkuchiha mkuchiha Danzo Danzo Phayne Phayne izayoiix izayoiix L latency loyalwolf loyalwolf B Billicious

1) For all of you who haven't located this place/haven't spoken yet. Hello!
2) If you're still interested, some important information to know is that the RP is set to start somewhat soon (few days?). It honestly depends on scheduling. While you can still post CSs after it starts, it'd be appreciated to do so at your earliest convenience (for those who haven't already)! This way, making genin teams will be easier!
3) This will also serve as a reference for when I need to mass-tag everyone for something. Looking through the interest check and OOC to do this will get old fast...

Last edited:
I’m a firm believer that they ruined rock lee and he should have taken over the show properly.
My boy rock was a true ninja, best around...

fin fin I just noticed this now while reading over everyone's CS but senjutsu is currently unavailable for AP distribution! You have 10 put in that category, which for now can go into something else. Apologies for not noticing this sooner ^ ^;

The Silent Z The Silent Z I also saw that little bit about teasing him and his flowers. He should be weary of both Yoko and Tenma, lolol.

Perhaps as everyone gets stronger then there will be stronger aspects of their KG to be revealed? ^ ^

I should probably mention that all the things like... Bijuu, Rinne, Tensei... While not possible to have now, may be obtainable sometime later (like. waaaaaay later) in the RP (through some very specific means that will be revealed when the time comes. It'd be heavily related to the plot and will probably have less significance in combat as to avoid godmodding/one-shotting).

Haha, I've never actually played a Yamanaka or anyone with that kind of technique. Curious to see how it'd be used in an RP such as this...

Neji (In my opinion) had some of the best characterization? That was part of the reason why I liked him as a character so much. There were other characters with good development as well, though.. I dunno, I just grew attached to him as a character. I'm sad that what happened to him happened the way it did. Speaking of characters I liked, I liked a majority of the Uchihas (Sasuke? Who dat. Don't like it.), especially Itachi and Obito... A bit off topic, but there seems to be a common theme in characters I like. Can you guess it?

Tags NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay The Silent Z The Silent Z Scheani Scheani MystiicWitch MystiicWitch AiAi AiAi Flowiest D Flowiest D Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Foxagon Foxagon Red Forest Red Forest fin fin mkuchiha mkuchiha Danzo Danzo Phayne Phayne izayoiix izayoiix L latency

1) For all of you who haven't located this place/haven't spoken yet. Hello!
2) If you're still interested, some important information to know is that the RP is set to start somewhat soon (few days?). It honestly depends on scheduling. While you can still post CSs after it starts, it'd be appreciated to do so at your earliest convenience (for those who haven't already)! This way, making genin teams will be easier!
3) This will also serve as a reference for when I need to mass-tag everyone for something. Looking through the interest check and OOC to do this will get old fast...
Same... curious as well and why I asked about the technique before officially posting my CS. Because it has obvious drawbacks but still can affect the mind and it's opening technique is a C rank so even though Ino had it wasn't sure, thanks to you and novice I saw I was fine as long as it didn't go beyond reason.

He did have some great work with his character. Along with others too, but he had some nice work and sadly he died. That death shocked me when I heard about it though as I figured smaller and less fleshed out characters would sadly die before him. But I was wrong.

I liked Shisui the best out of the uchiha, but I would have liked to see more about Fugaku now that I've learned more about him and Shisuis ancestor. Obito was alright, Itachi was tragic.

But it seems like deep, tragic and perhaps dark haired shinobi who were misunderstood or seen as lesser in some way at some point? Would be my best guess.

Personally I always liked characters who others hated for some reason, types who got less attention, less opportunity and had flaws. Because they are more relatable I guess? Idk. But Hiruzen was my favorite and I feel he was wronged as a character, blamed for much, hated for those mistakes and human errors while having a lot of hype for how powerful he was but yet was never shown in his prime like all others with his title or level of power. Just the faults and slight glimpses of his power in old age where he was diminished and human in how he was shown. But really nothing is really known about him imo.

Plenty of names I could mention, but those were the types I seemed to like best. I realize I only ever liked Sakura out of all team 7 during the naruto series, now that I'm looking back.

And yeah! Haha. Thought I'd add some quirks and teasable qualities about him to show a fuller more colorful personality then he was starting to look. While still sticking to what fits his character. But I'll keep that in mind haha

I’m a firm believer that they ruined rock lee and he should have taken over the show properly.
My boy rock was a true ninja, best around...
Yeah, he was pretty awesome. Though Tenten and Kankuro kinda left in the cold imo, I don't recall those two getting much in the series. But agreed Lee was a ninja worthy of replacing Naruto as the main protagonist.

The only two characters I hated was Sakura and Danzo. But now that I look back at it, they probably were the realest people in the show. I don't think Sakura ever actually loved Sasuke, I think it was basically physical attraction. People called her useless, but she was just...human. Kishimo did a good job on that aspect. I just hate how she treated Naruto at some points of the show. I think she did because of her own insecurities, and hitting Naruto made her feel good

Danzo, I think he was literally one of the best villains. He had so many connections. I think he should've been a bigger villain than he already was

Hello all!
I really like the INO-SHIKA-CHO team... so my genie will be an akimichi female :3
Will work on it asap, my net is currently down and I'd rather not do it on my phone <.<

The Silent Z The Silent Z yxnie yxnie [tagging because Yamanaka <3

Danzo should have stomped sasuke. I honestly abhor how powerful they made sasuke.
Naruto is understandable as the nine tails host, and having the “large chakra” to begin with, but the way sasuke seemed to just roll over everyone like he was John cena of the Shinobi world...

Anyway. I believe the actual anime should have been like this

Go to 7:30 because that’s how I view tenten now ahhaha

RIP my boy Danzo.
Also, I'm just stumped I keep trying to type up my character then it doesn't look right.

fin fin I just noticed this now while reading over everyone's CS but senjutsu is currently unavailable for AP distribution! You have 10 put in that category, which for now can go into something else. Apologies for not noticing this sooner ^ ^;

The Silent Z The Silent Z I also saw that little bit about teasing him and his flowers. He should be weary of both Yoko and Tenma, lolol.
No problem.

Haha I totally didn't try to make a Sasuke/Shikamaru type character :-_-lines::closed eyes open smile:

Hello all!
I really like the INO-SHIKA-CHO team... so my genie will be an akimichi female :3
Will work on it asap, my net is currently down and I'd rather not do it on my phone <.<

The Silent Z The Silent Z yxnie yxnie [tagging because Yamanaka <3
Yo!

Looks like we've got that in common. But sounds awesome! ^^ Also understandable on the net and phone issues, phones can be a pain to use on forums especially for Cs's or anything beyond simple viewing and non posting.
Danzo should have stomped sasuke. I honestly abhor how powerful they made sasuke.
Naruto is understandable as the nine tails host, and having the “large chakra” to begin with, but the way sasuke seemed to just roll over everyone like he was John cena of the Shinobi world...

Anyway. I believe the actual anime should have been like this

Go to 7:30 because that’s how I view tenten now ahhaha

When it comes to Danzo v Sasuke I agree. Honestly that snake/manda pull against Deidara was stupid too imo.

Though I still think Naruto was taken overboard in some areas.

Haha! Epic! Her style would have been beast if developed further imo.

The only two characters I hated was Sakura and Danzo. But now that I look back at it, they probably were the realest people in the show. I don't think Sakura ever actually loved Sasuke, I think it was basically physical attraction. People called her useless, but she was just...human. Kishimo did a good job on that aspect. I just hate how she treated Naruto at some points of the show. I think she did because of her own insecurities, and hitting Naruto made her feel good

Danzo, I think he was literally one of the best villains. He had so many connections. I think he should've been a bigger villain than he already was
Yep, she was real and her lack of confidence was relatable, showed her human side and development (Sasuke shipping aside) but she still ended up pretty impressive just got stuck with the golden duo as teammates. So easily overshadows her skills and eventual power in her own right. Imo. Following in the footsteps of Tsunade is rather impressive.

Danzo didn't like him either, but he was more human then others and a better villain then some others.

*throws status into the ring*
Natsumi is almost done. I added to her personality and just have her bio left to do. Let me know if anything needs to be changed or fixed so far!

*throws status into the ring*
Natsumi is almost done. I added to her personality and just have her bio left to do. Let me know if anything needs to be changed or fixed so far!
Looking good so far! ^ ^

lowkey wondering where all the clan heirs are at.. heh
Ahaha.... True. A lot of people made their own clans this time around, huh. I'm used to seeing about 3 billion Uchiha in one RP lol

Looking good so far! ^ ^

Ahaha.... True. A lot of people made their own clans this time around, huh. I'm used to seeing about 3 billion Uchiha in one RP lol
Awesome!
natsumi is from the main branch xD
Also, tbh, I'm totally copying the layout you have set up for jutsu's lol

I've seen only one Uchiha thus far and he's only half haha
I guess the Uchiha's have died out again ;)
edit: i lowkey gotta stop reading all these sheets tho or my senju princess is never going to get the attention she deserves D:

Awesome!
natsumi is from the main branch xD
Also, tbh, I'm totally copying the layout you have set up for jutsu's lol
that's good to know LOL
Yeah, go ahead haha. ^ ^

I've seen only one Uchiha thus far and he's only half haha
I guess the Uchiha's have died out again ;)
We have another half Uchiha (cough MystiicWitch MystiicWitch ) on her way! So I guess that accounts for one Uchiha in total. Then Coco reserved a Sharingan as well,,,
Maybe LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back