• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset ooc

yxnie yxnie
When you are free and able to answer- I'd like to ask Two parter question, about jutsu such as how many techniques are we allowed and if they will be all D-Rank and E-Rank or if 1 C-Rank Technique will be available? Since I plan to make a Yamanaka clan OC and their opening jutsu in their Hiden is C-Rank. If not yet obtainable I can wait on the C-Rank just checking so I know.

True. Or visa versa as well, set up the opponent with a mind body switch then release just in time for a attack from Tafu. But true either way. A number of possibilities really and more so with whoever a third might be.

Haha yeah!
Well my character kinda acts as a bit more weary Shikamaru. I can see him as a strategist leader, though getting the group into some antics.

For the body switch, I mean Ino had it as a genin. You don't really need to adjust it-just see the limitations ino had using it.

I would think it would be a cool combination of you using mind technique, but my character doesn't resist. And thanks to a strategist mind working with yours, able to pull off more complicated jutsu thanks to two minds processing different procedures of the jutsu.

Personally I’d say Tafu would be the “Choji”, physical power and his clans ability with weapons usually leaving him at close to mid range attack and support. I imagine if he survives to be chunnin Or jonin he would be busting out that Kekkei Genkai as easy as Shikamaru does shadow possession aha

yxnie yxnie Why you already busting out potential sage mode custom jutsu. It's original Naruto lifeeee, play with being able fill in a niche in powers. Though this is coming from a guy who kinda has a character that has more of a niche transition which is a bit odd.

yxnie yxnie
When you are free and able to answer- I'd like to ask Two parter question, about jutsu such as how many techniques are we allowed and if they will be all D-Rank and E-Rank or if 1 C-Rank Technique will be available? Since I plan to make a Yamanaka clan OC and their opening jutsu in their Hiden is C-Rank. If not yet obtainable I can wait on the C-Rank just checking so I know.
1) There’s not really a set number, since I trust you won’t abuse that (although if people do I guess changes will have to be made).
2) As for C rank, I figure since Ino was able to use it as a Genin it would be fine. So 1 or 2 would be available at the most, depending on the character.

yxnie yxnie Why you already busting out potential sage mode custom jutsu. It's original Naruto lifeeee, play with being able fill in a niche in powers. Though this is coming from a guy who kinda has a character that has more of a niche transition which is a bit odd.
I got inspired by eating sushi ok. And it goes together well with her Ink Release what can I say... Also, Ocean-based characters are great y’know

Well my character kinda acts as a bit more weary Shikamaru. I can see him as a strategist leader, though getting the group into some antics.

For the body switch, I mean Ino had it as a genin. You don't really need to adjust it-just see the limitations ino had using it.

I would think it would be a cool combination of you using mind technique, but my character doesn't resist. And thanks to a strategist mind working with yours, able to pull off more complicated jutsu thanks to two minds processing different procedures of the jutsu.
Well I was thinking Shikamaru just cause Tafu's KG reminded me a lot of when Shika used Asuma's fist knives in combo with his Shadow imitation technique against Hidan. (Man, Saddest arc or one of for me personally during Shipuuden.) anyways that's why I thought of a Shika mix with Tenten.

I do recall her using it as a genin and she had it during the chunin exams arc. But I'd have to go back and watch original naruto to have better recall on how she used it and to what limits. I'm just recently getting back into naruto verse after a extended period away so memory is limited in some areas. But since it was C-Rank and this is a Rp didn't want to assume just cause genin characters had X in the series then it means I can have Y In the series. Know what I mean?

True. Two strategist minds hey? Cool.

Personally I’d say Tafu would be the “Choji”, physical power and his clans ability with weapons usually leaving him at close to mid range attack and support. I imagine if he survives to be chunnin Or jonin he would be busting out that Kekkei Genkai as easy as Shikamaru does shadow possession aha
True, I just Shika for the reason mentioned above. But sounds cool.

1) There’s not really a set number, since I trust you won’t abuse that (although if people do I guess changes will have to be made).
2) As for C rank, I figure since Ino was able to use it as a Genin it would be fine. So 1 or 2 would be available at the most, depending on the character.

I got inspired by eating sushi ok. And it goes together well with her Ink Release what can I say... Also, Ocean-based characters are great y’know

Ok cool! I'll leave it inside the CS I have within workshop then. Jutsu wise I might add 1 more jutsu at most but other wise I think I'm maxed out imo. I'll have Hitomu posted shortly ^^

Awesome idea

Ok cool! I'll leave it inside the CS I have within workshop then. Jutsu wise I might add 1 more jutsu at most but other wise I think I'm maxed out imo. I'll have Hitomu posted shortly ^^

Awesome idea
Glad you think so lol. I'm looking forward to Hitomu though! And yeah, I guess it just depends on what their stats are? Like if they had a high Ninjutsu stat (for a Genin, at least), I could see them being able to use a few C Ranks.

Glad you think so lol. I'm looking forward to Hitomu though! And yeah, I guess it just depends on what their stats are? Like if they had a high Ninjutsu stat (for a Genin, at least), I could see them being able to use a few C Ranks.
Thanks! Hitomu's Ninjutsu stat is rather high but not the highest of those Cs's I've seen so far. So perhaps 1 more C-Rank would fit based on stats pending the technique but ill a D-Rank and 1 C-Rank and see how it looks, then once posted you can let me know if he's too much for a genin and needs a trim jutsu wise.

Not including E rank jutsu he's still in single digits.. with E rank he's at about twelve/thirteen right now.

I'm seeing mostly dudes so far in so I think I'll make a chick
also is there a character number limit

yxnie yxnie
I was wondering if it would be possible for my character to have the Ketsuryugan which is a dojutsu. . . it's a personal favorite of mine if possible.

yxnie yxnie Also you and scheanie added Accuracy in your stat despite it not being in the character sheet. That is kinda a stat that is important if your are putting it in there.

I'm seeing mostly dudes so far in so I think I'll make a chick
also is there a character number limit
Okay, go ahead!

yxnie yxnie
I was wondering if it would be possible for my character to have the Ketsuryugan which is a dojutsu. . . it's a personal favorite of mine if possible.
Looking at it, I'd say sure, but reminder that most people with dōjutsu currently have not awakened them!

yxnie yxnie Also you and scheanie added Accuracy in your stat despite it not being in the character sheet. That is kinda a stat that is important if your are putting it in there.
Oof yeah, thanks for pointing that out. Both of those sheets were created with a different system (either armageddon or another rp) so I had a feeling I was missing something, same probably goes for Esche (although her's is a wip)!

EDIT: Added physical stat: accuracy to the CS!

Okay, go ahead!

Looking at it, I'd say sure, but reminder that most people with dōjutsu currently have not awakened them!

Oof yeah, thanks for pointing that out. Both of those sheets were created with a different system (either armageddon or another rp) so I had a feeling I was missing something, same probably goes for Esche (although her's is a wip)!

I'm aware, I just wanted to see if it was okay that my character does have it, just haven't awakened it yet.

Edited CS to inlude Accuracy. I believe til further notice of what needs fixed on Hitomu, he's complete. Working on Custom jutsu post next.

Okay, go ahead!

How is the accuracy stat going to be used? Debatdly, this is a big deal in terms of stats depending on the RP.

Adding accuracy means we'd have to move attribute points?
Basically, yes.

How is the accuracy stat going to be used? Debatdly, this is a big deal in terms of stats depending on the RP.
Accuracy applies more to whether long-ranged attacks will land hits or not. I'd say this is more essential to those focusing on Bukijutsu and potentially Ninjutsu as well. As such, there's a possibility that dice may be used here but at the same time, similar to general combat, it may depend on how accurately people can write out their fight scenes based on their stats.

Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Hello!

So the CS is fine now?
I've looked over everyone's CSs so far but haven't started accepting anyone (due to any changes that might need to be made to the sheet, like what we had just now). For now yours looks good, though!

I've looked over everyone's CSs so far but haven't started accepting anyone (due to any changes that might need to be made to the sheet, like what we had just now). For now yours looks good, though!
Okay, I was just checking in case anything had to be fixed. Thanks!

Oh yeah I was one of those. Forgot to and didn't think to add certain minor details like Height, weight, blood type and classification like the wiki adds and others here have included. Plus adding a antidote as a carried item/weapon that would be prior prepped by his mother or other more experienced Yamanaka clan ninja since he'd be using poison based from flowers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back