• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset [ic]

IMG_0433.PNG
IMG_0425.PNG

Hitomu soon turned his gaze toward Naa-Chan offering a smile and wipe motion of his thumb across his forehead while his other hand rested upon the desk. "No Sweat, Naa-Chan!" He remarked in turn simultaneously to his gesture of hand. "I won't mind Mu-Chan, Mu-Kun or Mu.... A slip shouldn't bother me either, just call me what your cool with and feels right. Besides we're a team now, I'm sure far more pressing matters will enter our minds before we get upset about a simple human slip." He spoke in following in reassuring of nature and nod. The truth of the matter was his excitement to begin and now knowing who his teammates would be couldn't be measured at this moment.

However he was starting to wonder if his excitement could match Mi's at this point? It was incredible how much energy and excitement seemed to fuel her this morning as she seemed unable to sit still atop the desk while looking about the room. While Naa-Chan seemed happy yet quiet in comparison to them both, only speaking so far when spoken to or introducing himself. Still with a smile and moment of quietly thinking to himself while listening to his teammates. The energetic voice of Hitomi entering his ears as she turned toward them and asked a couple of questions.

A rather good question but Hitomu wasn't sure if he could answer that question. Part of him questioned whether he really had a style, though a Yamanaka he barely had any techniques up his sleeve except for one, meanwhile he used a fair bit of Ninjutsu, Genjutsu while keeping up his practice in Taijutsu, while wanting to learn more like improving his bukijutsu. So what was his fighting style? While he thought about the question of fighting style, Hitomu continued to listen kindly to Hitomi speak about her style and love for food. A genuine smile and brightened expression crossing his face as she spoke and soon apologized.

It was a curious and good way to learn about his teammates as they awaited for their sensei to arrive. Now he was curious about Naa-Chans fighting style too. But as he waited his mind settled on a proper answer. "Hmm.... fighting styles and foods, huh? I guess I'd say beef and pork BBQ and ramen is my favorite, salads and fruit are nice too. But I'd love a outing for some BBQ and ramen... especially beef." He answered in reply though still pondering how to phrase his answer to fighting style most used. "I don't know..... I'm a Yamanaka but til my training is furthered I only know one clan jutsu. While I have learned a couple of my mothers own Ninjutsu, I keep up with Taijutsu practice.... but I studied and use Genjutsu too, I figure it's one way to stand out as a Yamanaka. My mother had her created jutsu with the Hiden of my clan..... My uncle was or is quite talented with bukijutsu, so I guess Genjutsu is my stand out style with my Hiden. Anyways.... I guess just balanced mostly." Hitomu spoke providing a full answer while uncertain if balanced was a true fighting style, perhaps he didn't yet really have one?

However the commotion throughout the classroom had brought a noticeable, unbelievable but still believable at the same time. Kyari sensei took command with a move which brought a lack of movement throughout the class.... odd how quickly things changed as announcements followed of each teams jonin sensei had been revealed.

Feelings: Happy, unsure
Objective: Meet his sensei, learn more about his team
Time: .....

AiAi AiAi Scheani Scheani

IMG_0443.PNG
IMG_0434.PNG
There hadn't been much quiet today that much was rather clear, though whether Shun deemed it interesting throughout was unlikely but some moments yes. It all seemed to fade from his mind however as not long after his stand and starting of motion towards his new team a green haired and matching eyed, Hiro appeared before him with a smile upon his face and a pleasant greeting too. "Ah, Hiro, hello.... good to meet you at last!" He smiled softly in responded greeting of one of his new teammates meanwhile his gaze took a glance toward his hair then toward the boys eyes. "A rare combination from what I gather... Green hair to match ones eyes that must be quite nice, easier to blend into certain locations. A natural gift." Shun added in attempted compliment as he thought would be fair and kind upon his simple observations. meanwhile giving a shrug of his shoulders followed by a simple nod as he looked about the classroom upon Hiro's comment about their remaining teammate to greet.... though was greet the proper term when it concerned Enma? A question the Suna lad might ponder later on. "I suppose your correct... No, actually I know you must be. Likely hiding at this point if present, though I would wager we shall hear him soon enough." The slightly taller boy spoke with a small chuckle.

Then his eyes briefly landed there gaze over toward team five as he noticed a familiar face from Sunagakure, Rumi.... Rumi Mikazuki? Hmm..... It was polite to say hello but should he say hello? Something told him he should wait til later when things quieted down should the opportunity present itself. Though reversely she could have said hello if his presence was noticed earlier.... did he offend her at some point and he didn't notice? Giving his a head shake whilst his eyes scanned the room some more and returned toward Hiro, he moved on from such thoughts focusing on locating the third member of team 10.

And surely enough as Shun thought, Enma was heard quite easily poking the group of Kaigo, Tenma, Hinata and crew...... not to mention in Enma fashion completely diss the entire class all in one shot. "I'd say we've found our third member of this team." Shun remarked to Hiro with a smile. "Didn't even have to move much, huh?" He chuckled a bit. Meanwhile he noted the lack of respect from Enma for sensei Kyari as he spoke towards her after some time passed since his cold shoulder approach to himself and Hiro to which Shun merely shrugged and gave a nod for a form of hello, then of course there was Enma's class diss while joining the fray of Kaigo, Tenma and Hinata. It would be interesting to see how this lot would work together as some teams had obvious issues starting off as the sensei soon noted with her desk standing presence and commanding the room with a jutsu of some sort, yes? Seemed so as Shun couldn't move for a period of time.

The time being Shun merely stood in quiet and would listen, glance about the room and await for further interactions and team meetings with their now revealed sensei's.

Feeling: Good mood, Curious
Time: .....
Tags: cinnabuns cinnabuns Phayne Phayne

• [class=base] background:#FCF2F8; width:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px; [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#FCBCF8; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Peddana; color:#FCF2D8; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#FCF3F8; color:#E5F3F3; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#E5F3F3; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:#E5F3D3; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="Desktop base"]
    [div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
    [div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image

• [div class="Img Head"]tumblr_o759syYFzT1r4jf9no4_400.gif
  • [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting: AiAi AiAi The Silent Z The Silent Z
    Mentioned: Hitomu, Hitomi
    Located: Bathroom
  • Naa - Chan

10:10 AM.
    Instantly comforted by Mu-Kun's open honesty Naa-Chan seemed to beam in happiness for a moment before turning once again to listen to Mi-Can. Nodding when she would become uncertain of her words, as though supporting her silently he took in what was his team, and it was great in prospect. He found it adorable how Mi loved sweet foods like ice cream, while Mu loved things more on the savory side. Biting back a small laugh Naa added his own tastes to this conversation, "Well, I don't have favorites, but I tend to lean more towards bitter." A blush overtaking his face moments after confessing to this he stammered, "Not that I don't enjoy sweet or savory.. I just enjoy the bite." His voice faded off as he swallowed his embarrassment. Once their conversation turned for the discussion of instructors, Naa didn't get a word in before he noted the sudden burst of liveliness on the other side of the room, pulling his eyes upon it like a parent checking to see a commotion. Gaze sliding over his and Mi's shoulders he saw the ash blonde head of Tenma mid explosion, he'd never had a problem with the boy personally despite the fact that his sister jumped at seemingly every chance to make poke him with a molten rod, or as she called it 'stirring the pot'. Rubbish. Connecting gaze's with his sibling he frowned slightly, an expression he had gained from their.. mother, which he had perfected over the years to use in moments like these. A gaze that said in a voice calm yet far from comforting, 'I'm disappointing in you.' Moments later their previous Sensei had brought all of them to a halt, leaving them motionless as to wait for their new instructors to come and introduce themselves. Inuzuka Gin. Their instructor-- their sensei. From what he had heard, Gin was a fairly nice individual, and he had yet to see otherwise. However, Naa hadn't heard much more of him which made him slightly more nervous than he expected. He figured his nervousness was baseless, but he couldn't shake this feeling that this description might change once training started, which was perfect. Finishing washing his hands in the washroom Naa-Chan exited the echo-ie chasm of awkward nameless events glancing around for the other two, as after they were released he almost immediately excused himself. He had hopes they would be getting to know each other more before their training truly began. At the very least he hoped to understand who they were, if not how they worked.

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]
[/div][/div] [/div]
After several minutes of listening to the back and forth from each boy, as more seemed to be showing up either icing the air, or practically peeling themselves from the wall, the testosterone building up in the air around them so thick you may have needed a mask as to manage to breathe through it all, Awani observed with a tiny smile as one explosion after another occurred. Ignoring Ten's jabbing fingers in her personal bubble, she simply stared blankly at the events. It was like self destruction. Her smile faltered into a agitated scowl when the shadow-bro referred to the others as trash, his bravado seeming to forget that he, in his current state, was no better than this so called 'trash'. Her scowl was wiped from her lips almost as soon as it had appeared, as she hid the idea that she was somewhat protective of these outspoken gremlins. Make no mistake though, this 'trash' is hers. Or at least 2/3 of it was. Throughout this she ignored her brothers gaze. She could hardly wait as the best part of the explosion was once they all ran out of things to say, sadly to say however, they never reached this point. Their previous instructor had made it end, and the rest is history. Watanabe Reo their Sensei. Oh how she knew she would love this, or she hoped she would anyways. From what she heard the man was strong, dangerous, and oddly like a counselor. He was one to dive into drama, which she found as a pro in her book. While she knew she would have trouble keeping up with the other two, Awani genuinely hoped she could value this experience. Not to sound too cheesy or anything. She hummed as she walked along the forests edge, humming something about snow, chaos, and other things too obscure to comprehend. From the corner of her eye she could see Tenma now dressed properly for the situation, no longer in his pajamas. Glancing down at her own attire she smirked, her tight top an odd deep green in the shade yet a soft jade in the sun rolled down the lengths of her arms down over her palms, the fitted end hung over the hem of her black leggings which extended the length of her legs before ending just after the heel of her foot, hidden under the back of her shoes. It was far simpler than that of what her family had traditionally worn, as fishnets were a statement that her family had carried out for generations, as were breasts, which she seemed to.. be lacking.. considerably. She blames her age, however her brother might mention how her mother had hers at 11 years old. Scoffing slightly at the memory Awani patted her long legs making up most of heir height, "At least I have you." she murmured mutely.
Instantly comforted by Mu-Kun's open honesty Naa-Chan seemed to beam in happiness for a moment before turning once again to listen to Mi-Can. Nodding when she would become uncertain of her words, as though supporting her silently he took in what was his team, and it was great in prospect. He found it adorable how Mi loved sweet foods like ice cream, while Mu loved things more on the savory side. Biting back a small laugh Naa added his own tastes to this conversation, "Well, I don't have favorites, but I tend to lean more towards bitter." A blush overtaking his face moments after confessing to this he stammered, "Not that I don't enjoy sweet or savory.. I just enjoy the bite." His voice faded off as he swallowed his embarrassment. Once their conversation turned for the discussion of instructors, Naa didn't get a word in before he noted the sudden burst of liveliness on the other side of the room, pulling his eyes upon it like a parent checking to see a commotion. Gaze sliding over his and Mi's shoulders he saw the ash blonde head of Tenma mid explosion, he'd never had a problem with the boy personally despite the fact that his sister jumped at seemingly every chance to make poke him with a molten rod, or as she called it 'stirring the pot'. Rubbish. Connecting gaze's with his sibling he frowned slightly, an expression he had gained from their.. mother, which he had perfected over the years to use in moments like these. A gaze that said in a voice calm yet far from comforting, 'I'm disappointing in you.' Moments later their previous Sensei had brought all of them to a halt, leaving them motionless as to wait for their new instructors to come and introduce themselves. Inuzuka Gin. Their instructor-- their sensei. From what he had heard, Gin was a fairly nice individual, and he had yet to see otherwise. However, Naa hadn't heard much more of him which made him slightly more nervous than he expected. He figured his nervousness was baseless, but he couldn't shake this feeling that this description might change once training started, which was perfect. Finishing washing his hands in the washroom Naa-Chan exited the echo-ie chasm of awkward nameless events glancing around for the other two, as after they were released he almost immediately excused himself. He had hopes they would be getting to know each other more before their training truly began. At the very least he hoped to understand who they were, if not how they worked.

Can't see me
giphy.gif

8e99a0404d848fd4f83c7991f17aebd5.png

11766308.gif

Current Location: Classroom 3A // Mood: Agitated // Interaction: Tenma, Hinata, Kyari,Shun,Hiro,Kaigo
yxnie yxnie fin fin The Silent Z The Silent Z cinnabuns cinnabuns MystiicWitch MystiicWitch

yxnie yxnie fin fin MystiicWitch MystiicWitch NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay Flowiest D Flowiest D
tumblr_myumyb89RO1r3vzp2o4_250.gif

"It's nice you've come out, Enma. The psyche ward let you out for a bit? "Why don't you return to your cave back there? Sure the other dumb shits are waiting your arrival. Or do they hate your stupid ass too?, Plus, whatever garbage you're smelling is yourself-- it's like you haven't showered in days. God, even Tenma smells better than you."

From his perch at the back of the room, Enma remained transfixed on Kyari; awaiting her to take action against the three stooges in front of her; the source of all the commotion. As the assigned teacher, it was her duty to resolve the issue and Enma if needed would attempt to enforce that she did her duty, after all it was in his best interest that she end the senseless barking taking place in the room. Though before any necessary action could be taken, the tallest out of the lot had the gall to respond; Kaigo Nakamura standing to full height and daring to challenge him.

"Hmm?" replied Enma, taking several steps forward so that he was standing directly in front of Kaigo, his head tilted downwards to make eye contact with him. Enma towered over Kaigo by a fair few inches, though unlike most of the students in the class, he didn't have to look down as far as he did normally; considering Kaigo was the second tallest genin in the room. Enma's brows furrowed as eye contact was made, "Did I say you could talk?" he questioned, though it was obviously rhetorical in nature. "Sit back down and learn your place" commanded Enma, his tone still monotonous yet firm. "..or would you rather I show you where you belong and make you kneel before me" he added.

"That applies for you too, pin-cushion" Enma had turned to face the spiky blonde, "I can only assume that the reason you feel the need to shout is because your already aware of how insignificant we all think you are... why else would you try so desperately to garner our attention?" again, another rhetorical question. "Here's a little reality check, since I know by now the fluids in your brain are beginning to boil and from here on out it will be hard for you to grasp the human language" Enma took a step away from where he had been standing so that he was closer to Tenma then he was Kaigo. "No matter how much you shout....." Enma lashed out with his right hand, attempting to grab Tenma by the chin and to cease his laughter."... your simply another mongrel that need to be put do..." however before he could finish Enma was forcibly stopped mid sentence, his hand a few inches away from Tenma as he felt his body freeze. Now Tenma, Kaigo and Hinata truly did not matter to Enma, as the sociopath found himself targeting a new individual.

"Kyari sensei.. how dare you interefere with my fun" growled Enma. though his voice was probably lost in the commotion that the other students were making. "Since you didn't want to teach these roaches their place, I decided in my good will to do your job for you... How dare you spit on my kindness"

Having stepped out of the way to address Tenma, he had inadvertently dodged the Takyokai manipulated by Tafu that was headed his way, the morsel of food landing behind the dark haired asshole and bouncing a few feet before coming to a stop near Ekiji; the force of the impact causing the dough to split and reveal a large cooked octopus tentacle sticking out of it.
11766308.gif

fackel33231.gif
Can't see me

Last edited:
This mornings team selection had been a bit shakey. The classroom was in such chaos that Karin barely said a word she planned to change that now. In her hand she had a box full of beautiful pastries that had taken her days to craft. Once she met her sensei and her team again, she was going to make a good impression on them. Karin walked throughout the village, looking for the place where they had planned to meet their sensei. When she arrived there was no one there, but she was still somewhat early. She held tightly onto her box, making sure the ribbon was neat. This morning she had taken extra care to draw her clan symbol on both cheeks very carefully. She wanted to proudly represent her clan, and her parents.

She reflected on the morning a lot as she waited there. Tafu seemed so loud, she wasn't sure how she would ever feel noticed behind him. Then there was the Hyuuga girl. She was very pretty, (And obviously very skinny). Plus she was a Hyuuga, so she was going to be hard to compete with. But they were a team now. She shouldn't think of it that way at all!

It was any second now she was gonna see one of them. She had a lump in her throat the size of a walnut, but she was ready as she was gonna be

Flowiest D Flowiest D izayoiix izayoiix

Shishoku Shin
Konoha Ninja Academy, Class 3-A, 9:40 AM
Shin wished to be home right now. Everything was a mess and he did not want to deal with any of it. Especially not with Shinkaiōganikku. Nope. No way in a million years. How could he even be in the same team as her?

The girl was completely and utterly fucking dense. He shouldn't talking here, but even he could tell stuff like this if people were direct enough. And Shin was pretty sure silence is a pretty clear indicator of rejection.

He wandered what even was going on her mind right now. Shinkaiōganikku then proceed to touch his mask. He cringed. No. Touching. Besides, if he had made his smoke hot enough, the pipes would have been scalding right now. He regretted not doing that, as she would never be near him again after getting burned.

But, then... Then... She started looking towards the people making the most noise right now.

Oh, they were doomed. The most agitating person in the room meeting those most easily agitated. Wonderful. Was she doing it so he could step in and look like he cared for her?

That, or probably something equally outrageous.

Were they friends. With Mikazuki. Smart thing to ask. They probably don't even know their names.

Shin flinched when he suddenly felt something patting his shoulder. Suzuna, he almost forgot she was there. He withstanded it, Suzuna was preferable to the alternative, Shinkaiōganikku being uncomfortably close to him. She immediately moved to damage control, bless her. Getting Shinkaiōganikku back was a must. They couldn't have her start a scene. Especially with the people she was trying to provoke.

Kamizuki laughing didn't help his nerves at all.

And of course, the tension had to escalate. And hell broke loose.

Hiashi came out of his hiding place and added fuel to the fire. Everyone started bickering. That self-important piece of shit decided to pick a fight. Kaigo returned the sentiment. Chikara threw food at them, wanting to start a fight out of boredom. Senju Tenma was himself as usual.

Shin was going to burst. Too loud. He was on the edge of going there and smoking them to death. Just. Shut up. Quiet. He wasn't much. He knew that. Especially not compared to them. But he could be intimidating, dangerous. Covered face, poisonous smoke surrounding him.

Oh, how much he wanted it to be quiet. He needed it.

Thankfully, Shinkaiōganikku was completely ignored during this whole debacle.

In response to this whole mess, came Kyari-sensei shining, their holy salvation. Putting her whole class under a Jutsu, effectively frozing them in place. Shin finally felt content. Oddly peaceful. She humiliated all of them and put them in place.

With the tensions down, it was time to meet their gate to the Shinobi way. Their Jounin Sensei.

A new name to learn. A new person to lead and teach them.

'Tsukimura Chiharu, huh?'

Feeling: Tired
Objective: See their new Sensei
Interaction: No one
Shishoku Clan Head House, 10:25 AM

Ahh, home sweet home. The quiteness that resonated throughout the placecalmed him and let him let out all the tension that he didn't know he had. No noise. No people. Just Shin.

He takes in a deep breath and he leaves his shoes in the entrance.

Shin moved quietly through the house and thinking. Their Sensei seemed to express an aura of exciment. He hadn't heard of her before, but she seemed like a good person. Leader though, they'd have plenty of time to see. He was free for about an hour, what to do till then? As much as he wanted to finish the chapter he read last night, he had other things to do. Their Sensei could even try to test them. He had to make sure he was ready for anything. With that thought in mind he went towards their training room, ready for a workout.

Feeling: Calm
Objective: Train

Last edited:
IMG_0433.PNG
IMG_0425.PNG
A smile graced his features as the Yamanaka boy gladly sat with his teammates and listened to them speak. Naa-chans mention of liking bitter foods while a blush crossed his face and as he stammered his words in a seeming glimpse of embarrassment overtook him for a moment. Providing a nod of his head to the statement allowing a quiet smile and motion of his head to offer a response in kind toward Naa-Chan. All the while he couldn't help but think over the various stages of commotion from the class up until the moment Hitomu heard the reveal of team eights sensei, the new instructor who shall take them on their next journey in life as shinobi.......Inuzuka Gin.

of course, Hitomu knew of the name but hadn't much to offer in terms of knowledge about him. He could ask his mother or uncle he supposed, but what good would that bring? It seemed like a better idea to wait and meet the man for himself. After all ones opinion of another may not reflect the same as Hitomu's opinion. Though he heard this Gin fellow was a kind sort of man, but not much else was known about him as far as the blonde, happy child of the Yamanaka clan knew.

At this point in time, a large rushing presence could be heard swiftly dashing down the halls, whilst a mass of black, white and brown fluff slid across the hall floors in front of the classroom as the massive dog brought himself to a stop. The hound stepped inside the classroom making his way toward team eight with a note clenched between his fangs. The hounds large brown eyes looking up toward Hitomi, Naoaki and Hitomu while dropping the note upon the desk for them to read, while he simply let his tongue hang out from his mouth and happily looked on toward the trio.

Note: "Hey squad, Gin here,
If you're reading this it means Tiago found you and your curious, right? Of course! It's expected..... Now rush over toward the BBQ restaurant and be prepared for a jam session! And some grub too!"

Following the completion of the read note Tiago went from a sat to a full four paws on the ground in standing position, a loud echoing roar of a bark leaving his mouth in greeting the trio and introducing himself.

(Tiago's puppy appearance to provide a idea of his present look & a young Gin too by happenstance .
IMG_0428.PNG
)

IMG_0442.PNG
IMG_0429.PNG
Meanwhile as Tiago gathered the newly formed team eight to begin a new era. A tall figure with dark brown hair with clan markings of the Inuzuka on his cheeks below his eyes, lay resting upon a branch enjoying the chill air below swaying leaves. A yawn escaping him with outstretch of his arms and smile crossing his face as he knew the importance of today and was stoked to get started, but why rush? He had a few moments and perhaps he had reason for waiting a bit before setting out for the restaurant mentioned inside his note.

Tags: AiAi AiAi Scheani Scheani

Hiro Ōtsutsumi | Konoha: Icharaku Ramen, Training Grounds | FEELING: "try me enma" | INTERACTION(S): N/A

anothasmallizuku.gif
Hiro could have gone without hearing Enma speak for another five days, and yet, they were now partners, along with Shun, and they would be seeing each other two hours. Swallowing down the groan in his throat, Hiro knew his only options now were to train or to eat to regain his strength. Rock climbing that morning wasn't the smartest of ideas, but he knew he needed some muscle-building exercises. Not that he was weak, but he did need to supplement his growing body. He decided food would be first, and then he'd work on the jutsu he'd been practicing last night. It had been a while, so treating himself to some ramen before everything sounded pleasant. It might even bring up his spirits since the chaos from the morning. Hiro made his way to Icharaku, happily ignoring the thought in the back of his head saying it might be too early for it. Treats only came once in a while, and he knew he'd have to push himself even further than before once Team 10 met up in an hour and a half. Geez, the time was going by faster than he'd wanted it to. He watched the steam come up from his bowl of ramen as it was placed in front of him, thanking the cook with a smile and payment. He picked up the bowl immediately, not minding the heat on his fingers as he blew the steam off the top of the bowl, cooling down the broth. He could take this time to think over his team. Shun, from their pleasant introduction, seemed like the easiest member of their team to bond with, if his compliment before Kyari-sensei's jutsu was to mean anything. The boy seemed kind - Hiro hoped that he wouldn't be easily deceived by a transformation jutsu. If they were all together, there would be nothing to worry about - at least Hiro's eyes were sharp and could catch a genjutsu dead in its tracks. And then, there was Enma. Enma, who had tried to give Shun and him the cold shoulder earlier. He couldn't wait to see how Enma would respond to the idea of teamwork. Of course, he and Shun would have to deal with the backlash, but he already knew it would be hilarious. Usually, there was no way to change someone like Enma's will. The guy wasn't a teamwork kind of guy. Hopefully, they wouldn't suffer too much because of their, uh, obstacle, since there were things Hiro wanted to do with his life, and he wouldn't stand for someone getting in the way of that. Especially someone who he was supposed to consider a comrade. Hiro quickly ate his food, moving his thoughts from his teammates to his sensei. Emiko Tachibana, huh? Hiro stopped a moment, placing his now-empty bowl down. He had heard she was nice. How would that work with Enma in our team? Hiro thought, thanking the cook as he headed back to his house. He needed to grab some extra tools to bring with him to practice. He'd be to his team in an hour, and so, the hour flew by. After forty-five minutes, Hiro made his way to their training area, climbing up a tree so he would stay out of view while still being able to check on who came by.

Hiro could have gone without hearing Enma speak for another five days, and yet, they were now partners, along with Shun, and they would be seeing each other two hours. Swallowing down the groan in his throat, Hiro knew his only options now were to train or to eat to regain his strength. Rock climbing that morning wasn't the smartest of ideas, but he knew he needed some muscle-building exercises. Not that he was weak, but he did need to supplement his growing body. He decided food would be first, and then he'd work on the jutsu he'd been practicing last night. It had been a while, so treating himself to some ramen before everything sounded pleasant. It might even bring up his spirits since the chaos from the morning. Hiro made his way to Icharaku, happily ignoring the thought in the back of his head saying it might be too early for it. Treats only came once in a while, and he knew he'd have to push himself even further than before once Team 10 met up in an hour and a half. Geez, the time was going by faster than he'd wanted it to. He watched the steam come up from his bowl of ramen as it was placed in front of him, thanking the cook with a smile and payment. He picked up the bowl immediately, not minding the heat on his fingers as he blew the steam off the top of the bowl, cooling down the broth. He could take this time to think over his team. Shun, from their pleasant introduction, seemed like the easiest member of their team to bond with, if his compliment before Kyari-sensei's jutsu was to mean anything. The boy seemed kind - Hiro hoped that he wouldn't be easily deceived by a transformation jutsu. If they were all together, there would be nothing to worry about - at least Hiro's eyes were sharp and could catch a genjutsu dead in its tracks. And then, there was Enma. Enma, who had tried to give Shun and him the cold shoulder earlier. He couldn't wait to see how Enma would respond to the idea of teamwork. Of course, he and Shun would have to deal with the backlash, but he already knew it would be hilarious. Usually, there was no way to change someone like Enma's will. The guy wasn't a teamwork kind of guy. Hopefully, they wouldn't suffer too much because of their, uh, obstacle, since there were things Hiro wanted to do with his life, and he wouldn't stand for someone getting in the way of that. Especially someone who he was supposed to consider a comrade. Hiro quickly ate his food, moving his thoughts from his teammates to his sensei. Emiko Tachibana, huh? Hiro stopped a moment, placing his now-empty bowl down. He had heard she was nice. How would that work with Enma in our team? Hiro thought, thanking the cook as he headed back to his house. He needed to grab some extra tools to bring with him to practice. He'd be to his team in an hour, and so, the hour flew by with his training. After forty-five minutes, Hiro made his way to their training area, climbing up a tree so he would stay out of view while still being able to check on who came by.

Last edited:

eeb5f842c14a61d6fb1e574eefdbaf36.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Kaigo Nakamura
XZraLWka_400x400.jpg

Kaigo gritted his teeth at Tenma's words in retaliation to Enma's. I'm on your fucking side, loser! He thought to himself as the spikey-haired brat continued to flare at the other genin. His fists only continued to tighten, never had he ever cared so much or in all honesty given such a fuck to an Academy argument. Maybe he'd grown an ego as his skill progressed, something Kaigo berated himself for. Kaigo's nails dug deep into his palm, though he ignored it, he almost felt a string of blood dripping down his hand. "You're. Such. A. Loser. Tenma." Kaigo repeated his thoughts, a quick glance to the rest of the class at the comment. Most of them agreed of course, no one respected the class clown. At just the second's glance, this was time enough for Kaigo to move his head to the side as a ball of takoyaki was sent hurdling his way. He rolled his eyes mid action, searching for the person who'd harboured such projectiles. "If you have something to say, get up and say it to me, twerp." Kaigo said, directed towards Tafu though his eyes were diverted, looking straight at Enma's chest. He was tempted to give Tafu the middle finger from the back, but in all honesty, hadn't much of a care for Tafu who was just another loser to him. He'd even tuned out the words the other genin had to follow his tossing of takoyaki.

At Tenma's last words, Kaigo's will to hold back was broken, and in a quick blur, his hand found itself tightened around the t-shirt he'd allowed Tenma to borrow. Raw lightning chakra pulsed from his eyes, fading only slowly as Enma began talking once more. His focus had changed, and so did his actions, as his hands retreated into his pockets, four dots of scorching fabric along the neckline of Tenma's shirt, a larger dot inside from his thumb as the lightning had burned the clothing. Small wisps of smoke rose, though too small to be noticed from afar.

"You don't choose whether I talk or not I talk-- again, you're beginning to get more obnoxious than Tenma and it's unnerving. All the time alone in your naughty corner must've really struck something, huh?" His teeth continued to grind against one another, hate and blood lust towards the Hiashi. Once Enma had turned to face Tenma, Kaigo's need for an argument slowly faded. Why was he arguing with a bunch of low-lifes anyways? He turned to his seat, pulling his chair at his usual steady pace before turning to look Kyari-Sensei dead in the eye. He actually wasn't looking at her, more so staring into the distance ahead of him, which Kyari had unfortunately stolen.

He'd subconsciously tuned out the rest of the argument, his hearing only truly returning as Kyari moved from the front of him, lecturing the class on behaviour and what'd it look like for their sensei if they were to come in.

yxnie yxnie Scheani Scheani Phayne Phayne Flowiest D Flowiest D

original.gif

slamdunk-9.jpg

[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/736x/92/d9/57/92d95728076fe7b5a9814068ebafd551.jpg') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Hyūga Hitomi
-hover-
[/div]

[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11parent][div class=fyuri11content]

Konoha, Ninja Academy room 3-A
As both Hitomu and Naoaki answered her questions after her long rambling, Hitomi listened intently with a smile adorning her face. She made expressive reactions to each of the boys answers. She leaned forward to each boy as she listened to them, her eyes shining at the mention of various fighting styles and their favorite foods. She made a slight face when Naoaki mentioned bitter food, but that means if she ever gets something bitter, then Naoaki can have it, right?! She grinned happily at that thought but before Hitomi can get on another tangent of questions, Kyari-sensei performed a jutsu that seemed to have frozen everyone in their spot. Hitomi's eyes were wide in surprise as she stayed rooted in her spot for a moment until it seems like everyone has calmed down. And just in time it seemed for as soon as Kyari-sensei finished her last scolding session, the teachers have been announced for each team.
Hitomi was beyond excited for this and as she heard their team number being called, she listened intently and heard the name Inuzuka Gin...an Inuzuka...which must mean!? Just as Hitomi turned to her boys to ask them if having an Inuzuka as their teacher meant that they also have a ninken as part of their team, a large dog almost the size of a wolf entered the room all of a sudden. Hitomi's pearly gaze spotted the large fluffy animal and it never left the dog as it moved about the room only to come to a stop in front of her and her two teammates. Hitomi's eyes were slowly widening as she put the pieces together and honestly she didn't think her smile could get any wider...well it did now!

Hitomi peered at the note the dog dropped onto their desk, lavender hues skimming the content rather quickly before she faced the now barking dog. Grinning widely, Hitomi couldn't hold it in any longer as she launched herself at the large dog by the name of Tiago as she happily exclaimed, "waaah! Cute puppy! Nice to meet you Tiago! My name is Hyūga Hitomi! Let's get along, ne?" She pulled back slightly to look Tiago in the eyes before hugging the fluffy dog once more. She turned to face Naoaki and Hitomu as she happily exclaimed, "sounds like we're going out to eat for our first meeting! Isn't that great!?" She clinged onto Tiago for a moment longer before everyone was dismissed until the afternoon. From the afternoon and onward, it seemed like each team will be meeting with their teachers, this will be fun!

Hitomi smiled down at Tiago, scratching the back of the large ninken's ear as she said, "I'll see you and Gin-sensei later! Bye bye for now!" She then stood up and looked around, hoping that she can spend some more time with Natsumi until it was time for the afternoon meeting! She was about to ask what the other two were going to do until then, but it seems like Naoaki has already excused himself. She glanced over at Hitomu as she said, "I guess I'll see you and Naa-chan later then? I'm going to go see my sister!" She waved happily over at Hitomu before turning around in search of Natsumi. A smile on her lips, Hitomi just couldn't wait to tell her sister all about her new team!

Feeling- Excited, extremely happy
Location- Academy, room 3-A
Interaction- Yamanaka Hitomu, Awalin Naoaki
Objective- Find Natsumi and tell her all about her team!
Tags- The Silent Z The Silent Z , Scheani Scheani , izayoiix izayoiix
[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11credit]code/design by Fable Fable [/div]

TÉA SUZUNA | Konoha: Home, Training Grounds | FEELING: Much better! | INTERACTION(S): None

59708b2247e04ab633d051c09d1d390b.jpg

A nap could solve any problem, Téa had decided, heading home to take one. It was a little relieving, Kyari-sensei stepping in like that before things got even more hectic. As she slid into her covers and closed her eyes, she thought of her team, and their new sensei. Chiharu Tsukimura...that last name seemed sort of familiar. Man, this pillow felt fantastic. She needed to work on her sleep habits. Wait, that last name was familiar. Wasn't the Tsukimura clan the ones with the snow demon? Téa felt herself slip away into slumber before she could answer her own question, nuzzling her face into her pillow. She was lucky to have gotten an hour to herself, she thought, feeling her younger sister slide into bed next to her, whining that she was hungry. Were they already home for lunch break? Was it already eleven? Téa thought she could hold off for at least a few more minutes when her second alarm - she meant younger brother - bounced onto her bed, loudly exclaiming his hunger. Téa sat up and rubbed her eyes, asking her siblings what they wanted as they wrapped their arms around her, giving her a big squeeze. "Is this what you guys call your Suzuna Suffocation Technique?" She asked, but she was interrupted by her siblings speaking over her, explaining what had happened so far in their day. Had she been like that to her older brothers? Yikes. "Alright, alright, let me get up."

A nap could solve any problem, and grilled cheese with tomato soup could quell anyone, Téa thought, sipping at her bowl while she looked over her siblings. They seemed to enjoy it, and that's what mattered most. They weren't playing with their food, just eating. If only she could get a picture, her mom would have loved seeing this. Too bad she was too busy with Granny Suzuna. Téa had put a pot of tea on, just in case her mother made it back in time with her grandma, but she guessed not--oh, nevermind, Téa thought as she heard the front door open. "Oh, good, you're home, Téa." Her mother said as she came in, dropping a bag on the table before giving the younger children forehead kisses. When she got over to Téa, the girl pushed a mug filled with tea and honey towards her. Her mother smiled, pressing her lips to Téa's forehead as she took the mug. "Thank you, I needed this." She said, taking a large sip. "We're almost done with the salves and then we'll have to go deliver them. Lucky for me I have two great little helpers~." Her mother cooed at her youngest children, who giggled in response. "Oh, that reminds me!" She fished in her pocket, pulling out a list. "I need you to go out to the forest to pick up some extra supplies for tonight after you're done today. Is that alright?"

"You got it." Téa finished off her food, looking at the list her mother had placed in front of her. "Where's Grandma?"

"Still hard at work. I'm gonna bring back some tea and food for her, thanks for making extra, honey. I'll see you all tonight for dinner, it'll be a surprise!" And with that, she was gone. Téa picked up the empty plates as the door closed behind her mother. She had to get going, too. "You guys ready to head back?" She smiled at her siblings, who cheered their confirmation. By the time she was finished cleaning and had brought her siblings back to school, she had ten minutes left to get to the training grounds. Téa made her way there in five, deciding to look around to see if anyone had arrived before her.

A nap could solve any problem, Téa had decided, heading home to take one. It was a little relieving, Kyari-sensei stepping in like that before things got even more hectic. As she slid into her covers and closed her eyes, she thought of her team, and their new sensei. Chiharu Tsukimura...that last name seemed sort of familiar. Man, this pillow felt fantastic. She needed to work on her sleep habits. Wait, that last name was familiar. Wasn't the Tsukimura clan the ones with the snow demon? Téa felt herself slip away into slumber before she could answer her own question, nuzzling her face into her pillow. She was lucky to have gotten an hour to herself, she thought, feeling her younger sister slide into bed next to her, whining that she was hungry. Were they already home for lunch break? Was it already eleven? Téa thought she could hold off for at least a few more minutes when her second alarm - she meant younger brother - bounced onto her bed, loudly exclaiming his hunger. Téa sat up and rubbed her eyes, asking her siblings what they wanted as they wrapped their arms around her, giving her a big squeeze. "Is this what you guys call your Suzuna Suffocation Technique?" She asked, but she was interrupted by her siblings speaking over her, explaining what had happened so far in their day. Had she been like that to her older brothers? Yikes. "Alright, alright, let me get up."

A nap could solve any problem, and grilled cheese with tomato soup could quell anyone, Téa thought, sipping at her bowl while she looked over her siblings. They seemed to enjoy it, and that's what mattered most. They weren't playing with their food, just eating. If only she could get a picture, her mom would have loved seeing this. Too bad she was too busy with Granny Suzuna. Téa had put a pot of tea on, just in case her mother made it back in time with her grandma, but she guessed not--oh, nevermind, Téa thought as she heard the front door open. "Oh, good, you're home, Téa." Her mother said as she came in, dropping a bag on the table before giving the younger children forehead kisses. When she got over to Téa, the girl pushed a mug filled with tea and honey towards her. Her mother smiled, pressing her lips to Téa's forehead as she took the mug. "I need you to go out to the forest to pick up some extra supplies for tonight after you're done today. Is that alright?"

"You got it." Téa finished off her food, looking at the list her mother had placed in front of her. "Where's Grandma?"

"Still hard at work. I'm gonna bring back some tea and food for her, thanks for making extra, honey. I'll see you all tonight for dinner, it'll be a surprise!" And with that, she was gone. Téa picked up the empty plates as the door closed behind her mother. She had to get going, too. "You guys ready to head back?" She smiled at her siblings, who cheered their confirmation. By the time she was finished cleaning and had brought her siblings back to school, she had ten minutes left to get to the training grounds. Téa made her way there in five, deciding to look around to see if anyone had arrived before her.

Last edited:
Shishoku Shin
Konoha, Fifth Training Ground, 11:45 AM

That was quite the sprint he had to do. Truth be told he didn't need to exactly, he wasn't running late at all. Shin just hated being tardy, punctuality was key in being a Shinobi. Being there early was the smart thing to do. It meant that he could scout the area, seeing whether Tsukimura-sensei had prepared anything for them and getting used to the environment, making note of any strategic locations. The last one could be especially useful for him if Tsukimura-sensei decided to test them in any way.

He loved being early. The space seemed empty and desolate, in a kind of stasis, reading itself for the people that would inhabit it. It being outside, in nature, was quite the plus in Shin's opinion. The swaying trees, the birds chirping once in a while, it was all quite idyllic. Distracting. Making him almost forget that he would have to endure another round of tiring socialization, with some people he did not want to be near at. A particular person came into mind and he hid his face into his hands, groaning and letting out smoke. Lovely.

Loitering around seemed quite attractive to Shin right now. Used training tools, weathered down from the constant training and a beautiful backdrop. It sparked something inside him.

Invigorated, he started searching, checking and analysing the area.

Feeling: Energised
Objective: Scout around, Wait for the rest of Team 5

Konoha, Fifth Training Ground, 11:54 AM

Time passed fast for the masked boy. He was a bit too focused in his activity, forgetting that he did not have too much time in his hands. Finalizing his last observations, he swiftly jumps down the tree he was on and leans in on it's shade. He had to mentally prepare himself for what was going to happen, after all.

And just as he thought, a minute later his first teammate came treading in. It was Suzuna, clearly in a quite better mood than she was at the Academy. Seeing her come closer, he sended a nod towards her as a greeting.

Feeling: Calm, Prepared
Objective: Wait for the rest of Team 5
Interaction: Suzuna Téa

[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/736x/15/f3/7d/15f37d505b937238dd061e26ed5c2592.jpg') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Mikazuki Rumi
-hover-
[/div]

Konoha, Ninja Academy
Rumi blinked a few times as she saw Téa turn the questions onto her and attempt to stop Ekiji...to be honest she was expecting someone to step in and stop the girl in glasses. Older sister persona was definitely there Rumi thought with a small smile directed towards Téa. Seems like one of her teammates already dislikes her...oh what to do. Rumi ignored the small tug at her chest as she simply watched the entire scene unfold until Kyari-sensei stepped in. She wondered silently what she would have actually done if Kaigo and Tenma actually started to fight due to Ekiji? She knew Tenma better than most of the people here, but Kaigo she wasn't entirely sure of. Rumi stayed in her spot even when Kyari-sensei used her jutsu as she simply closed her eyes, letting her body be rooted...for now.

It didn't last long and even when the jutsu wore off, Rumi stayed in the same spot, she looked towards the door in anticipation for their squad leader...Tsukimura Chiharu was it? Well whoever it was...best of luck to them. Her smile grew but then it turned into one of confusion as a scroll suddenly appeared in front of her. Catching the scroll, Rumi opened it without hesitation and scanned the contents of it before glancing at the rest of Team 5, "looks like sensei wants to meet us at training ground 5 at noon...I'll see you all there." She smiled coyly at her team before getting up to get out of this place once and for all.

As Rumi left the classroom, she looked about the sea of students all rushing to get out to go meet their senseis and whatnot only for her hetero chromatic eyes to land on a familiar figure, Shun. Her brows scrunched together, ignoring the feeling of happy butterflies attacking her stomach as she silently wondered why he was here. He was loyal to Suna at heart, that was for sure...so why Konoha? Curious and happy to see her childhood friend, Rumi walked over to where Shun was, grabbing his wrist and leading him off to a more...secluded place. Who knows what he would say this time around, no need for others to see her 'other' side...which only a select few knew of. Speaking of that select few...Rumi looked about for a certain raven haired lazy-grumpy male that she liked to call her good friend. Eh, she'll find him later tonight was for sure.

As she came to a stop near some benches, Rumi turned around and lifted an eyebrow up at Shun while crossing her arms across her chest, "so, what are you doing here Shu-kun? Long time no see I suppose?" She had some time until her meet-up with her sensei, it wouldn't hurt to catch up with her friends, right?

*Time-Skip to 12:00 pm*
Rumi made her way slowly to the training grounds, in no hurry whatsoever. She glanced up at the sky and let out a small yet content sigh. It was a good day...she can't deny that. As she was walking, she didn't notice a pair of gleaming red orbs staring after her before disappearing in the nearby trees. The pair of red eyes belonged to a pure white snow fox who approached a figure leaning against a much larger white fox. A small smirk tugged at her lips as she asked the small fox, "so, are they all there yet?" The fox shook his head as he barked back, 'no, there seems to be one more coming.' Tsukimura Chiharu nodded her head as she looked about the small clearing. Stretching slightly, she leaned further into the warmth of her fox as she said rather sleepily, "ah then I'll just relax here for a bit longer...no need to rush~"
1524865861845.png

Feeling- Happy, curious
Location- Academy
Interaction- Shishoku Shin, Suzuna Téa, Shinkaioganikku Ekiji, Shun
Objective- Relax until noon, catch up with Shun and find out why he's here
Tags- Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation , NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay , cinnabuns cinnabuns , The Silent Z The Silent Z

Last edited:
IMG_0443.PNG
IMG_0434.PNG
Quite the day ahead with the loud, action packed class now behind him. Golden eyes now glancing about the room with his raven colored hair shifting with each slight movement made by the semi tall genin. Though surprisingly his movements would not be his own for long even his thoughts about his newly formed team were short lived before getting caught off guard by a familiar face and her peach blonde hair as he recalled her correcting him oh so long ago back in Suna, least it seemed like ages from now. But that was a memory and now was now, he could feel her hand grabbing his wrist and dragging him along behind her as she pulled him toward another part of the academy, a ease of his muscles and loose, freeing of his feet followed allowing less struggle and mere stepping along in trailing behind, a smile crossing his face at first but confusion as the boy couldn't clearly figure out why the move towards the benches and seclusion. Though it took him not long to piece things together as memory started to serve him better.

Noticing her arms across her chest and hetero-chromatic eyes gazing toward his own eyes with a lift of her eyebrow, the boy making certain to keep eye contact. "Why am I here, Rumi-Kun?" The stoic male smiled gently in repeating the question. A good question really, he still loved Suna and that's where his heart remained yet he was here and while his loyalty to Suna remained obvious at his back case, he couldn't help but wonder the same. "I could as you the same.... But I won't for I know you asked first." He spoke with a kept smile and kind manner. Simply glad to see a good friend from back home and knowing that atleast so far his earlier question and concern was answered, so far showing he hadn't offeneded her accidentally in the past. "The elders thought I should leave home and take part in this program. A sharing of talent perhaps between allies? I don't know for sure. I just know I'm here and learning about Konoha..... umm.... adjusting I guess where I can. The best I can." He added in sharing present state besides answering her question.

"But none the less.... It's a pleasure to see you again, Rumi. You're a colorful, form of living breath to lay my eyes upon once again." Shun remarked offering another complimentary and honest glad to see again comments to his old friend from sunagakure. Mainly noting her forest green eyes and golden light touched eyes with peach colored hair, as the boy often noticed colors and appearance qualities due to his artistic nature and Rumi truly had a colorful presence in his eyes. Meanwhile as they spoke and Rumi took off for her own days plans and team get together, Shun looked on with confused eyes as her reaction made him wonder again and departure left no answer for him at this moment. Merely left with a smile and confused state as he too followed suit and left for his own intended location for the day as he awaited for Emiko sensei and his new teammates.

Arriving at the training field and finding a tree to lean against with a shoulder pressed against the bark and base of a tall tree, allowing the shade and breeze to comfort and relax the boy. Thoughts a plenty and curiosity in full as the time passed by and waiting for news from his team and sensei followed. The most pressing thought being on how this team of Hiro, who seemingly seemed like the easiest to get along with out of the pair and the known heel like giant of a boy in Enma who was quite obviously the most difficult to greet and get along with, a tough personality but a worthy challenge for this team in Shun's chosen view of the squad. No easy task could build a team and offer growth quite like a true challenge and he'd have that to start off his journey, they all would and that could only end in two ways...... Disastrous or plentiful of rewards. Shun quite preferably liked and foresaw the latter of the two.

Feelings: Happy, Curious, Confused, Slightly homesick & nostalgic
Time: Noon
Objective: Team building, Sensei meeting
Tags: AiAi AiAi cinnabuns cinnabuns Phayne Phayne yxnie yxnie

C H A R A C T E R « // yoko. 11:52 am

"So, yeah. That's what happened at the academy today."

A short, dark haired female was sitting in front of her parents, having just finished telling them the story of what happened just an hour ago. The two adults merely smiled and nodded as she went on, not once interrupting the girl and her speech–that, at one point, turned into a rant–sipping on their green tea instead. At almost the exact same time, their eyes traveled to the clock that rested on a nearby coffee table, and they finally spoke up for the first time since their daughter returned.

"Ah, dear, it's almost twelve," Nakashima Sachiko pointed out softly, her graceful expression never faltering. If there was one thing about her that one could tell right off the bat, it was her gentle and kind nature, her aura being that of a soothing mother to all. This was completely contrary to her very own child, who had more of a red, fiery aura. "Where did you say you guys had to meet up? Was it Wagaya, or.. no, Kozue. Do you need me to lend you some money?"

"Hmm, yeah, it was Kozue. I might need a bit more than usual since Reiji-Sensei and Hinata probably won't be able to pay for it. I mean, their clothes were pretty average looking to me," Yoko said while standing up and patting off her clothes with her covered hands. She currently wore a pink, sakura-themed kimono, and her limbs were covered by a tight black cloth as to prevent her Kekkei Genkai from getting everything dirty. When Sachiko handed her the yen she requested, she gave a nod in acknowledgement.

"Hey hey, Yoko-chan! Make sure to bring us back something after you finish hanging out with your teammates!" joked the girl's father, who caused the girl to roll her eyes.

"Okay, okay. The usual right? Uh huh. Anyways, I'll be back!"

It didn't take long for Yoko to arrive at her destination. There, she already saw a small lineup of some of Konoha's higher-ups, and right in the middle was Reiji. Now, the girl had her sensei all figured out already. He looked cool enough externally, but when he first spoke while everyone was still in the academy, something sounded.. off. She didn't know what it was but something about his voice or words didn't match up with his appearance... and it made him look so very completely weird in the Nakashima's eyes. Well, to put it simply, he was just lame as hell.

"Heey, sensei. Where are the others? Are they really not here yet?"

"Nope! Just me! I thought they'd be with you but I guess not," the blonde male replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Ah. Okay. They'd better be here by the time this line shortens."

feeling
impatient

interaction
Misora Reiji AiAi AiAi

objective
waiting...

mentions
MystiicWitch MystiicWitch Foxagon Foxagon B Billicious

"So, yeah. That's what happened at the academy today."

A short, dark haired female was sitting in front of her parents, having just finished telling them the story of what happened just an hour ago. The two adults merely smiled and nodded as she went on, not once interrupting the girl and her speech–that, at one point, turned into a rant–sipping on their green tea instead. At almost the exact same time, their eyes traveled to the clock that rested on a nearby coffee table, and they finally spoke up for the first time since their daughter returned.

"Ah, dear, it's almost twelve," Nakashima Sachiko pointed out softly, her graceful expression never faltering. If there was one thing about her that one could tell right off the bat, it was her gentle and kind nature, her aura being that of a soothing mother to all. This was completely contrary to her very own child, who had more of a red, fiery aura. "Where did you say you guys had to meet up? Was it Wagaya, or.. no, Kozue. Do you need me to lend you some money?"

"Hmm, yeah, it was Kozue. I might need a bit more than usual since Reiji-Sensei and Hinata probably won't be able to pay for it. I mean, their clothes were pretty average looking to me," Yoko said while standing up and patting off her clothes with her covered hands. She currently wore a pink, sakura-themed kimono, and her limbs were covered by a tight black cloth as to prevent her Kekkei Genkai from getting everything dirty. When Sachiko handed her the yen she requested, she gave a nod in acknowledgement.

"Hey hey, Yoko-chan! Make sure to bring us back something after you finish hanging out with your teammates!" joked the girl's father, who caused the girl to roll her eyes.

"Okay, okay. The usual right? Uh huh. Anyways, I'll be back!"

It didn't take long for Yoko to arrive at her destination. There, she already saw a small lineup of some of Konoha's higher-ups, and right in the middle was Reiji. Now, the girl had her sensei all figured out already. He looked cool enough externally, but when he first spoke while everyone was still in the academy, something sounded.. off. She didn't know what it was but something about his voice or words didn't match up with his appearance... and it made him look so very completely weird in the Nakashima's eyes. Well, to put it simply, he was just lame as hell.

"Heey, sensei. Where are the others? Are they really not here yet?"

"Nope! Just me! I thought they'd be with you but I guess not," the blonde male replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Ah. Okay. They'd better be here by the time this line shortens."

feeling
impatient

interaction
Misora Reiji AiAi AiAi

objective
waiting...

mentions
MystiicWitch MystiicWitch Foxagon Foxagon B Billicious

Today was the day that all the passing Academy students would be given teams. A day that many would remember as the first step in the exciting and dangerous world of shinobi. The first of many.

On this day, Kanasai Uchiha was snoring away in his bed while his mother stood outside of his room holding a frying pan, contemplating giving her only son brain damage on his special day. Whilst every other kid was up and awake, eager to head to the academy and learn who they were going to spend a large chunk of their careers with, Kanasai was drooling away on his pillow.

"Uchiha Kanasai, wake up this instant!" His mother shouted, still standing outside of the rather messy room. Kanasai roused for a moment to rub his sleep filled eyes in annoyance.

"Go away." He muttered, before shutting his drowsy eyes and attempting to go back to sleep. His mother's pale face darkened with rage at the dismissive remark. Special day or not, she barged into the room, frying pan clutched tightly with both hands.

Kanasai sensed the danger and immediately flipped out of the bed, just dodging the fatal swing of the kitchen utility.

"Oi Kaa-chan.."

~~~

Usually the walk to the academy was short and brisk, but today was not a usual day. As he hurried out of the house, and his scary mothers sight, his stomach rumbled reminding him that he had not fed it since yesterday at dinner. He dug into his pocket for money, and pulled out a couple bucks.

The closest restaurant that was open was a fifteen minute walk away. If he went, he'd surely be late, but if he didn't he'd have to listen through the long speech Kyari-sensei was sure to give on an empty stomach.
~~~
When Kanasai made it to the academy building, teams had already been chosen, and the classroom was already in a state of bedlam. Obviously the work of Tenma.

He grinned a little as he entered the classroom. Say what you wanted about the Senju, but surely without him class would be very dull.

"Good morning, sensei." He greeted as he made it to his usual seat. "Sorry I'm late."

yxnie yxnie

[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/159696896/large.jpg') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]The Senseis'
-hover-
[/div]

Somewhere in Konoha...

A group of adult shinobis stood around right outside the Hokage tower as they all seemed quite deep in a conversation with one another. Okay so it was just a few here and there. A tall blonde male with bright violet hues spoke rather excitedly as his eyes sparkled with...something. Many passing by women were sneaking glances over at the tall blonde that was until he spoke up, "Ah! Today is the day! The day I can finally call myself a sensei and see my students blossom into beautiful flowers! How I can't wait! Don't you two agree with me? Gin!? Miyu!?" Sparkling hues turned to his two companions only to receive the usual responses. A petite female with long raven hair tied into pigtails looked over at the blonde with piercing light blue orbs that seemed to glint like crystals. Overall she looked like a doll...until she opened her mouth, "oh shut up already Rei, we heard you loud and clear...anyways you two better quiet down and get going. Don't you have your team to go and pick up?" She lifted an eyebrow as she popped a lollipop into her mouth. So maybe the sweet and innocent aura was solely her appearance. Miyu shrugged the two male's antics off as if it was the most normal thing to do. Ignoring the group, she spoke up while walking off, "well I'm heading off first then, see ya." She waved, not really caring about the now sulking Reiji in the corner nor the red-faced Gin. She had her team to look for. Reiji stood from his corner as he flashed Gin a sparkling smile before heading off with the final words of, "I shall be off as well! I do hope that we can all bond together later and share our wonderful moments of our students to each other!" With that Reiji was gone in a swirl of roses....yes, roses.

Meanwhile the other smaller group was between two much more calm people, except the female was quite excited. Chiharu happily stood besides her former teammate and best friend, Aoi as she rambled off about how excited she was to meet her team and how this will be a great experience to go through meanwhile Aoi simply listened to Chiharu patiently with a kind smile on his lips. Realizing the time, Chiharu spoke up, "oh shoot, it looks like it's already time to head to the Academy, how are you going to get your team, Aoi-kun?" Aoi gave her a small smile as he simply said, "I'll just go and pick them up of course. Did you have something in mind Chi-chan?" Chiharu grinned as she said, "I actually have a surprise waiting for them, who gets the scroll is random, but hey! That's the fun part, right? Ah anyways, I guess I should make my way to the training grounds then, talk to you some other time~!" Aoi nodded his head as he turned to walk to the Academy.

At the Academy...

As soon as Kyari-sensei mentioned that the teachers were coming in...well in they went. Or well one teacher has done just that. A sudden swirl of roses was seen in the front of the classroom from where Misora Reiji appeared with a wink to the class. He smiled widely as he greeted Kyari before turning to face the classroom. With a bow, Reiji spoke up, "Team 1, I, Misora Reiji will be your teacher from today onwards! To start things off, why don't we go eat someplace and get to know each other? Bonding is definitely an important aspect of a team!" And the moment he opened his mouth...all his coolness just seemed to dissipate into thin air. Once things have been confirmed with his team of not just three genins but FOUR?! Oh boy, he was both proud and happy to be trusted with the responsibility of a bigger team. Reiji made his rather flowery exit once more after agreeing on meeting at the restaurant at noon. How excited he truly was!
Though before Reiji can make his cool exit scene happen, a rather calm voice entered the room as a tall male walked in, "you're loud as always Reiji, you should really mind these roses though...where you keep a stash of this is beyond me." Aoi smiled over at the now sulking Reiji before letting his midnight blue eyes, with a seemingly crescent shaped golden hue in the center, sweep across the room before walking down the steps to the front of the classroom. Turning to face the classroom, Aoi spoke up with that ever present smile on his face, "um let's see...I believe it's Team 4? No? Oh my bad, team 6. I am your Jonin sensei, the name is Aoi. Well then, I suppose we can meet somewhere at noon? Or perhaps you can find me by then? Hm then that would be your first assignment under my care. Find your sensei by noon. Have fun." With a small wave and smile, Aoi left the room in a swirl of leaves.

After the departures of the two senseis, a smaller form entered the room in a puff of a white cloud. Crystal blue orbs looked about the room before she spoke up, "team 9?" she spoke up in a soft voice, "follow me...oh and hey Kyari-chan." She gave the sensei in charge a smile before walking out the room. Once outside, Miyu turned to her team as she held out three lollipops for them to take, oops scratch that, four now that she noticed the ninken, "Hoshino Miyu, I'm your teacher. Anyways, what did you want to do? Are you hungry?" She tilted her head to the side, a small cute smile on her lips. She appeared quite young and her pigtails really didn't help, but her eyes seemed rather hollow and veiled as if hiding her true nature...which she really isn't. But hey, that's up for them to decide and not her.

1524910209234.png
1524910258365.png
1524910319380.png
1524910338682.png

Feeling- variety of emotions ranging from excited to neutral
Location- Konoha
Interaction- Team 1, Team 5 -ish?, Team 6, Team 9
Objective- Gather my -precious- students!
Tags- oh boy,here I go yxnie yxnie , B Billicious , Foxagon Foxagon , MystiicWitch MystiicWitch (Team 1), Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation , NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay , cinnabuns cinnabuns (Team 5), izayoiix izayoiix ++ (Team 6), Phayne Phayne + (Team 9)

Last edited:
C H A R A C T E R « // tenma. 12:03 pm

Well, that was it. That hectic encounter with everyone in the classroom would mark the last encounter as little academy students. Everyone had split off to do their own thing and now that it was noon, everyone should have been with their team again.

In the case of Team 7, the group pretty much stuck together despite not being fond of one another. There was one point where Tenma went back to the Senju compound to retrieve his clothes, being greeted by his mother slyly smirking at the spiky blonde as he swung the door open and stomped upstairs to his room. After he was done though, he relocated Awani and Kaigo, and now they were currently somewhere in Konohagakure's forests walking around. Their sensei, Watanabe Reo, had run into them as well.

The surprising part about the whole ordeal was that no one seemed to be talking. The only sounds that could be heard around the team were the subtle chirping of nearby birds and the sound of rustling leaves dancing in the slight summer breeze. Even Tenma himself wasn't uttering a word, instead thinking about what kind of person Reo was and how he would go about getting the team to work out. The drama from earlier was also still fresh on his mind, the boy's current mood shifting between vexation and confidence as the scene replayed, as evident by his small changes in facial expression.

After a few moments they reached a small clearing, enabling the sun to shine down directly on them without trees or clouds to obscure it. Instinctively this caused Senju to squint his eyes. Reo on the other hand, halted his walking and turned to face his new disciples, signaling that their activities as a team would take place there. Upon gaining this knowledge, the ash blonde plopped backwards on the grass, landing in a sitting position and his squinty expression remaining the same. What would Reo make them do? Surely it would be child's play for Tenma. Just thinking about it made his lips tug up into a smirk.

feeling
on top of the world

interaction
not anyone directly

objective
Laugh at these fools.

mentions
fin fin Scheani Scheani

C H A R A C T E R « // npc emiko. 12:04 pm

Back at the academy, Emiko's introduction was short and brief, the woman only saying her name and the number of the team she was assigned to. Doing so made her come across as cold and straight-to-the-point, especially since she walked out of the room soon afterwards.

Now, she was at one of the village's many training areas, and she had been there for at least about twenty minutes. Noticing a slight change in the area she smiled, knowing that it was one of the three genin of Team 10. Within a blink of an eye, she disappeared from her place in the middle of the training grounds and reappeared next to a particular green-haired boy. From what the Hokage had told her, his name was Hiro, presumably one of the nicer two of the squad.

"What're you doing hiding out up here, huh?" Emiko asked the boy playfully, her voice holding a completely different tone than the one she used back in the classroom. "You're Hiro yeah? Nice to meet ya'! Ne, you should tell me more about the other two. I only learned so much from Lord Hokage and Kyari-chan, haha..." Her eyes then focused on another male figure who was down below, leaning up against a tree.

"On second thought, why don't we save that 'till later? Looks like that Shun kid's here now, too. Was Shun the meanie one or was it the third one? Eh, I guess we'll see." Upon taking notes to herself, Emiko leaped down from the tree Hiro and herself stood on, and made her way to the tanned boy.

"Hey! Shun! Looks like we're waiting for one more! Freckle-boy, come down here, wouldya?"

feeling
excited

interaction
Hiro, Shun

objective
get to know teamies

mentions
cinnabuns cinnabuns The Silent Z The Silent Z Phayne Phayne

Well, that was it. That hectic encounter with everyone in the classroom would mark the last encounter as little academy students. Everyone had split off to do their own thing and now that it was noon, everyone should have been with their team again.

In the case of Team 7, the group pretty much stuck together despite not being fond of one another. There was one point where Tenma went back to the Senju compound to retrieve his clothes, being greeted by his mother slyly smirking at the spiky blonde as he swung the door open and stomped upstairs to his room. After he was done though, he relocated Awani and Kaigo, and now they were currently somewhere in Konohagakure's forests walking around. Their sensei, Watanabe Reo, had run into them as well.

The surprising part about the whole ordeal was that no one seemed to be talking. The only sounds that could be heard around the team were the subtle chirping of nearby birds and the sound of rustling leaves dancing in the slight summer breeze. Even Tenma himself wasn't uttering a word, instead thinking about what kind of person Reo was and how he would go about getting the team to work out. The drama from earlier was also still fresh on his mind, the boy's current mood shifting between vexation and confidence as the scene replayed, as evident by his small changes in facial expression.

After a few moments they reached a small clearing, enabling the sun to shine down directly on them without trees or clouds to obscure it. Instinctively this caused Senju to squint his eyes. Reo on the other hand, halted his walking and turned to face his new disciples, signaling that their activities as a team would take place there. Upon gaining this knowledge, the ash blonde plopped backwards on the grass, landing in a sitting position and his squinty expression remaining the same. What would Reo make them do? Surely it would be child's play for Tenma. Just thinking about it made his lips tug up into a smirk.

feeling
on top of the world

interaction
not anyone directly

objective
Laugh at these fools.

mentions
fin fin Scheani Scheani
Back at the academy, Emiko's introduction was short and brief, the woman only saying her name and the number of the team she was assigned to. Doing so made her come across as cold and straight-to-the-point, especially since she walked out of the room soon afterwards.

Now, she was at one of the village's many training areas, and she had been there for at least about twenty minutes. Noticing a slight change in the area she smiled, knowing that it was one of the three genin of Team 10. Within a blink of an eye, she disappeared from her place in the middle of the training grounds and reappeared next to a particular green-haired boy. From what the Hokage had told her, his name was Hiro, presumably one of the nicer two of the squad.

"What're you doing hiding out up here, huh?" Emiko asked the boy playfully, her voice holding a completely different tone than the one she used back in the classroom. "You're Hiro yeah? Nice to meet ya'! Ne, you should tell me more about the other two. I only learned so much from Lord Hokage and Kyari-chan, haha..." Her eyes then focused on another male figure who was down below, leaning up against a tree.

"On second thought, why don't we save that 'till later? Looks like that Shun kid's here now, too. Was Shun the meanie one or was it the third one? Eh, I guess we'll see." Upon taking notes to herself, Emiko leaped down from the tree Hiro and herself stood on, and made her way to the tanned boy.

"Hey! Shun! Looks like we're waiting for one more! Freckle-boy, come down here, wouldya?"

feeling
excited

interaction
Hiro, Shun

objective
get to know teamies

mentions
cinnabuns cinnabuns The Silent Z The Silent Z Phayne Phayne
yeet

Can't see me
giphy.gif

8e99a0404d848fd4f83c7991f17aebd5.png

11766308.gif

Current Location: Training Field // Mood: Agitated // Objective: Get this over with // Mentions:
yxnie yxnie The Silent Z The Silent Z cinnabuns cinnabuns
Judar-sasukedaisuke-38854579-500-281.gif
Cold, devoid of any familial aura and lacking the neccessities one would have come to expect from a family home, Enma had returned to the flat he resided in; the one bedroom accomodation paid for by his benefactor. Painted a dull grey, the walls that aligned the space he called a home seemingly drew the life out of the inhabitants, the coldness hidden among its interior soul draining. Within the room were the basics one would expect to see, the standard kitchen appliances; a bed, a wooden table and seat etc, each dull in color and without the 'personal touch' expected when entering a home. As it was with every week a new envelope had been left on the floor, a quarter of his whole months allowance which had been split evenly across the weeks by the Shinobi tasked with overseeing him. The sight of which summoned a nasty expression to appear across the already agitated boys face.

Annoyed that this shinobi under the service of his benefactor had once again entered his home without notice, Enma bent over and grabbed the envelope; feeling the familiar weight of his allowance from inside the brown envelope as he gripped it tightly and headed over towards his desk; shoving the envelope into one of the drawers. Slamming it shut before heading towards his bed.

With time to spare, Enma had taken the opportunity to take a short nap; it wasn't like he had anything else to do in this village.

Unperturbed by how late he was, Enma walked along the path towards the designated meeting spot, both hands tucked away in the pockets of his trousers as he begrudingly headed towards his new team. It didn't help that along his journey he had seen a few other of his class mates sauntering around; some with their teachers or some presumably on their way to see their teachers, whatever the case as long as they didn't stop and get in his way, Enma didn't really care what they were up to. That being said, judging by how civilians walking the same path seemed to avoid him, it was a safe bet that he would not be disturbed at all. Any acknowledgement made towards him came in the form of whispers and murmurings behind his back, often parents telling their children to avoid eye contact or adults commenting on how aggressive Enma appeared to be. This however was normal, Enma rarely if ever showed a side of him that wasn't full of arrogance or animosity towards the outside world, thus it simply came to pass that people tended to keep their distance and that was precisely what Enma wanted.

Several minutes of walking and Enma finally reached the designated area for the meeting, the obsidian haired boy noticing the three figures in the distance.

"Tsk" uttered Enma, stopping at the other end of the sparring ground and staring across to see the members of his new team gathered around their assigned Jounin Sensei. To say he didn't want to be here was an understatement, in truth he was absolutely dreading this whole fiasco, the villages custom of forming teams especially for genins was a hindrance to his own goals; the need to align himself with others essentially meaning that he had to deal with 'their' luggage on top of his own. Honestly, he saw Shun, Hiro and now this Tachibana Emiko as nothing more then entities placed here to get in his way; the mere though of this causing him to scowl in their direction. What was worse was that this was their first meeting... in all likelihood it was going to end up the same as their first day of the academy, a farcical waste of time where they were forced against their will to introduce themselves to one another; a tedious task as Enma cared equally as little for everyone he was with.

Standing tall several meters away, Enma kept his hands in his pockets and observed the group he was stuck with, the wind blowing his long ponytail to one side as he remained fixed in his spot.
11766308.gif

fackel33231.gif
Can't see me

Hiro Ōtsutsumi | Konoha: Training Grounds | FEELING: "why haven't we gotten started yetttttt" | INTERACTION(S): Emiko-sensei, Shun, Enma

anothasmallizuku.gif
Hiro smiled as he saw Shun enter the compound, raising a hand to wave at his teammate before he felt the air around him shift and suddenly there she was, Emiko-sensei,asking him all sorts of questions."What're you doing hiding out up here, huh?" Okay, so she was nice. That wouldn't be a problem; Hiro preferred that to the alternative, anyway. Before he could even fix his mouth for a reply, Emiko's eyes had went from him to Shun and had dropped down to say hello. And her attention was fleeting, noted. Hiro chuckled a bit to himself before he jumped down to join them. She was definitely right about seeing who the mean one was, because Shun wasn't it. Seeing was truly believing, Hiro thought bitterly as Enma finally joined them. All Hiro wanted to do was get started as soon as possible so they could get to their missions. He knew the taller boy had been late on purpose - why would he want to be here, anyway? Hiro briefly wondered again how Emiko-sensei was going to handle him, staring up at the sky, not even looking at Enma as he could feel his stare on them. What was the point of stupid looks? The clouds were much more entertaining. Plus, they didnt talk.

"It's good to meet you, Emiko-sensei." Hiro said with a hint of warmness, green irises going from the birds going by over their heads to the jōnin amongst them. It would be good to see what she could make of this team. Could she get them to work together without fighting? Hopefully, she could. Hiro would try his best to not get irritated...but he knew he wouldn't be able to last long. So he could try, at least. Having another calm person like Shun on the team would balance them out, at least. Hmm...someone who couldn't care less, someone who cared enough, and someone who cared when it counted. All run by someone who definitely cared more than they did. It...did seem to balance, maybe? A little?

Eh, not really, actually. "We'll see" was right.​

Hiro smiled as he saw Shun enter the compound, raising a hand to wave at his teammate before he felt the air around him shift and suddenly there she was, Emiko-sensei,asking him all sorts of questions."What're you doing hiding out up here, huh?" Okay, so she was nice. That wouldn't be a problem; Hiro preferred that to the alternative, anyway. Before he could even fix his mouth for a reply, Emiko's eyes had went from him to Shun and had dropped down to say hello. And her attention was fleeting, noted. Hiro chuckled a bit to himself before he jumped down to join them. She was definitely right about seeing who the mean one was, because Shun wasn't it. Seeing was truly believing, Hiro thought bitterly as Enma finally joined them. All Hiro wanted to do was get started as soon as possible so they could get to their missions. He knew the taller boy had been late on purpose - why would he want to be here, anyway? Hiro briefly wondered again how Emiko-sensei was going to handle him, staring up at the sky, not even looking at Enma as he could feel his stare on them. What was the point of stupid looks? The clouds were much more entertaining. Plus, they didnt talk.

"It's good to meet you, Emiko-sensei." Hiro said with a hint of warmness, green irises going from the birds going by over their heads to the jōnin amongst them. It would be good to see what she could make of this team. Could she get them to work together without fighting? Hopefully, she could. Hiro would try his best to not get irritated...but he knew he wouldn't be able to last long. So he could try, at least. Having another calm person like Shun on the team would balance them out, at least. Hmm...someone who couldn't care less, someone who cared enough, and someone who cared when it counted. All run by someone who definitely cared more than they did. It...did seem to balance, maybe? A little?

Eh, not really, actually. "We'll see" was right.

[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b1/68/46/b168468d8b101c1d1cd573194b8fd42e.gif') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Fuyuki Ikuto
+ Hoshino Miyu
[/div]

Konoha, Ninja Academy
Just when he thought he was getting used to his teammates, things in the class had to go downhill. As the usual people were about to begin another scuffle, Kyari-sensei stepped in stopped it..quite literally so. Ikuto felt his body freeze up for a moment as panic began to swell in his chest, though fortunately that only lasted for a few seconds if that. Once things have settled down, the teachers came in next and as each came to pick up their respective teams, Ikuto could feel himself become increasingly nervous as he waited for their sensei to arrive. Or perhaps he or she will just leave a note like some of the other sensei's are doing? But no...of course not. Just as he thought so with slight hope of getting some time to himself, their team's sensei arrived...should he even mention that their sensei was a SHE?! Ikuto could feel his face growing hot as his head began to go overboard of various thoughts such as how on earth is he going to survive in this team. Not only does he already have a hyper-active teammate and a female ninken, the latter being much more tolerable than the former, now he also has a female sensei to deal with! Ikuto was not sure how he was going to survive. He can only turn a tearful gaze to Akashi before getting up to follow their sensei.

Once outside, Ikuto stood in front of their sensei, Hoshino Miyu with a look of discomfort and slight fear. Older women were always a bit more scary for young Ikuto. They always seemed to love pinching his cheeks and hugging him out of nowhere. He closed his eyes, waiting for a random attack of a hug when instead there was a sweet scent that wafted into the air for a brief moment. Blinking his icy blue eyes open once more, Ikuto was faced with a lollipop that he took with much confusion and then she started speaking too. Ikuto wasn't sure what to say, but when he felt her piercing gaze on him, he stuttered out, "a-anywhere is fine...um...what about you two?" he turned to his two teammates for help while Miyu observed the three. Miyu shrugged at them before saying, "hmm alright, well I'm hungry so let's go grab a bite then we can do some training...ah unless you want to train first? Hmm...but I'm hungry..." she pouted over at the three before finalizing her decision, "training can wait! Food first! Sensei's treat~" She smiled over at them before leading the way to a tea house.

Tea House

Ikuto can only watch her walk off before Miyu turned to them once more, "well? Aren't you three coming? Hurry or sensei will leave you." Ikuto scurried after her once she said that and now he was just sitting in the tea house, clinging to the corner for dear life as he was forced to sit besides Miyu-sensei. Why him...Ikuto can only look at the wall and pray she won't get any closer. Miyu's crystal blue orbs scanned the three genins' faces plus the ninken before speaking up, "so, tell me a bit about yourselves hm? What you like to do, your age, favorite form of fighting, least favorite all that." Miyu propped her cheek against her hand as she looked over at them, "ah and order whatever you like." And then Miyu began to order for herself...which mainly if only consisted of sweets. Ikuto had no clue what to do or say...maybe if he continued staring at this wall..they won't notice him.

Feeling- flustered, conflicted, confused
Location- Academy to the Tea House
Interaction- Roen Akashi, Inuzuka Emi, Miyu
Objective- Answer Miyu-sensei's questions, order food
Tags- Phayne Phayne , izayoiix izayoiix

Last edited:
IMG_0443.PNG
IMG_0434.PNG
A rather beautiful day with a nice breeze to relax the quiet presence of Shun. Walking at one point toward his selected tree noticing just enough the wave from Hiro, truly up within a tree with his hair made it somewhat challenging to notice when not seeking out others, though it was not to be rude or his mood poor just simply the Suna born wasn't sure where his teammates might have gone or if they be present already at the training field. At first he saw nothing after all but with notice and responding smile and wave to his teammate, Shun greeted in turn before taking his spot at the tree. It seemed like little had passed before a voice was heard and another presence appeared within the tree above.

"Is there some view, more refreshing air quality or something I've missed?" Shun began to humorously yet curiously wondered in thought as he now counted both Hiro and who he had presumed was Emiko sensei up within the trees. "Maybe the breeze is simply greater with closer seating to the leaves and branches?" He continued. However a chuckle escaped him as the boy overheard Emiko sensei ask Hiro whether Shun was the meanie one or not. While he wasn't the greatest at recognizing all tones, reactions and traits of human nature the idea of him being the mean one was amusing to the quiet puppet master to be. While he could accidentally offend outside of battle and not realize right off the bat, he always thought himself as the quiet and relatively kind foreigner of Konohas latest batch of genin.

Noticing Emiko sensei's leap down to close the gap between them and return to ground level, Shun offered a smile and slight bow of his head while pushing off the tree and standing at full straightened posture as his golden eyes glanced toward Emiko and kept contact as he thought respectful. "A pleasure Emiko Sensei! And yes, it seems Enma has yet to arrive." He replied with a smile noting the nickname she had for Hiro as she requested for him to come down. She certainly had a warmth about her from what Shun could tell, less it a facade? Hmm.... But no for some reason he doubted this thought.

Meanwhile his eyes turned toward the presence of Enma who stood across the way and stared at them with a seemingly usual to Enma glance and expression. "I often saw myself as the loner with my quiet nature and habit of where I sit and stand." Shun mused whilst looking back toward Enma and speaking aloud to Hiro and Emiko. " I wonder if only one view in life is limiting?" He asked aloud in curious thought referencing how Enma often seem to act and see others. It was a question Shun perhaps should have a answer for but his past kept him wondering what it's like for others and how he should act in order to make proper connections with living people and just his puppets.a like he once had due them being his only friends as a orphan from Sunagakure and growing up alone for such a time before meeting friends like Rumi and others. In other words he was always learning in one way or another. But with all this said Shun did offer a wave and nod toward Enma in small greeting figuring it the best move at the moment to say hello to his arriving teammate.

" How shall we begin Emiko sensei? I'm sure Hiro like myself and perhaps in some way Enma would like to get started." Shun asked with a interested expression and small smile offered. Perhaps a bit optimistic thinking Enma looked forward to getting started but seeing it as the only way to end the session of knowing and meeting one another was to actually begin..... It kinda fit and made sense. Honestly he was quite curious to see how this team will do and what is in store for them moving forward. Obviously this wasn't going to be the easiest squad to mesh together for Emiko Sensei even with her warming and welcoming personality.

cinnabuns cinnabuns Phayne Phayne yxnie yxnie

Feeling: Curious, Happy
Objective: Get to know the team and begin their journey

IMG_0433.PNG
IMG_0425.PNG
So the leader of squad eight was a Inuzuka and not only that but one already sending word on where to meet, huh? Nice! Hitomu was looking forward to meeting their new sensei at seemingly long last. Meanwhile as the blonde haired, blue eyed boy smiled wide at the quite noticeable presence of Tiago who seemed like a big softy as his blues met the big brown adorable eyes of the mass of a dog. Hitomu couldn't help but think how Rosebud would react if she saw this guy this coming towards the flower shop, heavy steps rushing towards the doors with tongue hanging out of his mouth and a seeming lack of slowing down. "Heheeee..... Priceless!" He chuckled in thought with a devious smile as the boy pictured the scene in his mind. While his eyes moved toward the excited Hitomi as she reacted to the ninken and threw herself on the dig with a ensuing hug bringing a lighter, less devious smile to his face as he finished reading the note.

Tiago meanwhile happily accepted the embrace and back paw lifted a bit as she scratched behind his ears, loving the attention and scratch as he leaned a bit into the girl. "Yeah, looks like our new sensei wants a..... umm, Jam session? Guess that's a non instrumental meaning of the term, yo?! Sounds awesome and the food sounds great to me!" He grinned and gave a nod to his teammates. While Hitomi said her goodbyes for the time being and Tiago nodded and barked in response to her words. Following this Hitomu waved to her as she left the squad to catch up with her sister before the meeting.

Turning toward Naa-Chan and Tiago gave a smile and wave. "Yo Naa-Chan my man I'll see you later at the jam session and you too Tiago! I'm gonna get some reading in til then." Hitomu spoke while heading out the door and on toward a quiet spot outside somewhere to read. Tiago giving a dog variation of a smile and departing bark as he turned and ran out the window with a leap and following press towards the ground likely out to find Gin.

~ Timeskip~
Time nearing the meeting, Hitomu casually walked through the doors with a light push and glanced over the room, seeing so far nobody having arrived yet and deciding he wasn't late after all despite losing track of time a bit while reading and getting lost inside the book. The boy placed his hands in his pockets and went over toward a corner booth taking his seat, happily observing the restaurant and glancing at the menu overwhelmed by all the choices he could make and kinds of BBQ he feast on today.

AiAi AiAi Scheani Scheani

(Here's a small move forward post)

[class name=stoneBackground] height: 440px; width: calc(100% + 17px); background: white; margin: auto; overflow: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneImage] height: 480px; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/90/59/3c/90593c6d0586641fc8bc59fe1bb5bc2e.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-music:url(https://soundcloud.com/chillamusic/sale-chienne?in=madamerap/sets/madame-rap-top-50-female); [/class] [class name=stoneHeader] margin: auto; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; color: #1c3d41; [/class] [class name=stoneArrow] margin-top: 150px; text-align: center; font-size: 60px; color: #e2eae8; [/class] [class name=stoneContent] padding: 5px; color: #1c3d41; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [class name=stoneWrapper] margin: auto; overflow: hidden; width: 440px; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: #426369; text-align: right; [/class] [class name=Music] [/div][/div][div class=stoneCredit]Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 [/div][/div][/div]

[class name=stoneBackground] height: 440px; width: calc(100% + 17px); background: white; margin: auto; overflow: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneImage] height: 480px; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/ue0WWRa.png); background-size: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-music:url(https://soundcloud.com/chillamusic/sale-chienne?in=madamerap/sets/madame-rap-top-50-female); [/class] [class name=stoneHeader] margin: auto; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; color: #1c3d41; [/class] [class name=stoneArrow] margin-top: 150px; text-align: center; font-size: 60px; color: #e2eae8; [/class] [class name=stoneContent] padding: 5px; color: #1c3d41; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [class name=stoneWrapper] margin: auto; overflow: hidden; width: 440px; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: #426369; text-align: right; [/class] [class name=Music] [/div][/div][div class=stoneCredit]Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Rumi AiAi AiAi , Shini Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation , Tea cinnabuns cinnabuns [/div][/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back