• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset [ic]

Ichisayame, Ren

OSjjhd6.png
location... Civil Ninja clothing store || with... Miku&Tetsuo Ichisayame || tags... -​

Despite the darkness that surrounded him, Ren knew the sun was up and shining brightly. Closing his eyes, he sighed, already hearing the pounding of feet coming up the stairs to his room. The raven-haired boy could already feel the headache coming on. Seconds later there was a loud banging on his door. "Ren! Get your lazy behind up right now!" his mother, Miku, screamed. "You know you have deliveries to do before going off to that damn Academy!" she snapped. Giving the door another few bangs, she stopped and left, the sound of creaking stairs telling Ren that the woman had gone back downstairs.

"Ugh..." he groaned, rolling over off his bed and onto the floor. He landed with a muffled thump! due to the blankets wrapped around him. Struggling to free his arms, he crawled his way out of the jumbled mess on the floor and grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom to change.

Coming out a few minutes later in his gear and dark jacket, he left his room and headed downstairs where he could hear his mother ranting to his father. He sighed in annoyance as he entered the room, shoving his hands into his pockets as he slouched. His mother immediately began to lecture him again while his father gave him a small smile and pointed to the small pack of clothing that needed to be delivered. He nodded to the man as he snatched a granola bar and shoved half of it into his mouth before picking up the parcel.

Sending a weak wave to the two behind him, Ren left the room and entered his father's store before leaving the main room as well, ignoring his mother's angered shouts. He was already somewhat late, but eh. He couldn't really bring himself to care. He was used to his mother yelling at him as he left for deliveries and class.

Putting her to the back of his mind, he moved at a slow pace to the house listed on the package he was carrying. Luckily it was on the way to the Academy, otherwise he definitely would've been late.

Upon reaching the house, Ren walked to the door and gave the piece of wood two sharp knocks before setting the parcel on the ground and walked away, not caring if they opened the door behind him or not. Glancing up at the sky, he noticed how bright everything looked and sighed. He was pretty sure class was about to start. He sighed.

location... Classroom 3-A || with... No One/Waiting for his Teammates || tags... MystiicWitch MystiicWitch NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay

Having safely arrived to class right as the bell rang, Ren slouched his way to his desk in the very back of the room by the window next to the one person he could actually somewhat stand, Rumi. Once seated, he leaned back in his chair and let his head fall back and closed his eyes. Maybe he could a few more minutes of sleep in before...nope. Nevermind, Kyari-sensei had already entered the room and began talking.

Withholding the groan that wanted to escape him, he listened with one ear to what she was saying, not really caring who was on his team.

"Team Six. Hyūga Daichi || Ichiyasame Ren || Matsushita Sara."

He threw himself forward and let his head slam heavily onto the desk in front of him with a loud thud. Just his luck. He was on a team with two clan members and from what he knew, most of them tended to hate each other. Not that he really knew how they felt about each other. He didn't know either of them except for their names. That and the fact that they were both known to be somewhat extroverted. His exact opposite.

"Fuck my life..." he muttered under his breath as Kyari-sensei finished reading off the teams. He didn't bother to lift his head as Rumi and everyone else began to get up to go sit with their teams. Ren knew he wasn't getting up. If he had to be stuck with two people that he assumed were used to getting what they wanted, well then, Ren had another thing coming for them. He was going to sit right here and wait for them to come to him.

Why did he have to wake up this morning again...?

2e7dbfb2f78596b49ebb7625550287da.gif

[*][size=10.5]◞ ??? ???? ????? ???? ??????? ██ ██ ██
━━━━━━━━━━ ?? ?????????? ♔;

As soon as the sun began to rise, a somewhat disheveled blue haired girl was staring at her reflection from the mirror. She didn’t appear to tired nor excited— some could say that she wasn’t necessarily a morning person, however, none of that was the case. Sara had spent a huge chunk of her night tossing and turning for no apparent reason. She just couldn’t find the energy to sleep at all, which eventually forced her to just get up and progressively ready herself for the day. Her mind was reeling with endless thoughts on who she’d be teamed up with for the rest of life life and honestly, she hoped it wasn’t the handful of individuals that got underneath her nerves.

“Sara! You better get down here before your father finishes your breakfast!” A soft yet feathery voice which belonged to her mother called as a mumfled hey was heard shortly after. Her parents normally spent time with her before her classes started, but this time, the young girl just, “I’m fine! I don’t want to be late for graduation!” She didn’t have the time to listen to her mother insult her family members at all today. It would’ve caused an unnecessary headache that she didn’t need at the moment.

Shortly after giving each other their goodbyes, Sara was quick to have ran out the door and straight towards the place that was going to seal her fate for the days to come. Without missing a beat as she took her seat next to the windows- she spotted the heterochromic boy leaning back with his eyes closed. It appeared as if he was lost in his train of thought like he always was and before was was even able to speak to him… The one and only Lord Explosion Murder walked in with the most ridiculous attire that had her just “What an angry little bird” and sighed. First her mother and now this guy. What else could possibly go wrong at this point? Her getting the worst teammates possible?

▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽

"Team Six. Hyūga Daichi || Ichiyasame Ren || Matsushita Sara."

It was if lightning had come out of the sky and struck her without any form of regret. Sara would’ve honestly taken the spicy habanero called Tenma over these guys. Ren was extremely apathetic while Daichi was just the type of guy that loved being in the center of attention. How in the world was she going to deal with them both at the same time? Maybe threaten them to follow her lead since she enjoyed thriving off fear? But, that currently sounded too extreme and she didn’t want to be thrown into some sort of asylum in doing so. Her best bet at the moment was to force herself to get on the same page with them so things could go smoothly.

“Ren right?” Her voice came out extremely friendly as she took the opportunity to sit on the corner of his desk with her arms crossed. “It’s pretty neat that we got paired together huh? I wonder if
Daichi will come over to us..” She paused “He’s probably late since I don’t see him anywhere~” Sara continued to make little conversation starters in order to see on what side of the coin he would land on. Honestly, she hoped that Ren would stay on her good side, it would be easier on her.

FEELING Tested| OBJECTIVEGet know her teammates| LOCATIONClassroom 3-A| INTERACTIONRen | TAGS izayoiix izayoiix

Location is still classroom
Mood is good,
Talking to Natsumi Hyuga izayoiix izayoiix

Tafu could only be happy, more for me. And did she really just pat her tummy while she laughed? Adorable.
“aha”
He sticks a toothpick into another crispy ball and chewed as Natsumi made small talk.
Ahhhh she’s pretty. I forget each time until I see her smile again.
Tafu’s eyes met his Hyuga teammate, its like she can see through me with those eyes... I’ll have to ask later.
He swallowed as she asked him a question.

How was my morning?
Tafu’s morning was much like every other morning. Suppose it wouldn’t hurt to share, being on a team should mean they have a idea of each other...

“I got up before the sun to run, and then I find a spot by the water to practice the..” sarcasm seemed to edge into his tone as he mentioned his clan’s name
“Chikara ability...” Tafu turned his head to look around the class. The other Hyuga twin had started clinging off someone,
Sort of crap migotona would do to annoy me.

“you know I wonder if my sister and I were twins, if we would get along better... you think you and Tomi would be as close? If you weren’t the same age?”
Tafu realised he was speaking his mind instead of thinking it.
No matter.
It was decent small talk!

“I just hope my sister isn’t our sensei... migo’s been threatening me saying she’s gonna be teaching soon...” Tafu says his voice only partially able to hide his cringe.
———
A orphan was being a orphan.
———
Migotona had eaten breakfast, and casually strolled to the academy, waving to everyone with a happy smile and a cheerful tone.
It seemed everyone in the village loved that girl, even sarada liked Migotona more then Tafu, and that silly kid is always trying to impress the girl for free food.
Probably why migo was more friends with her, closer to sarada’s age.

Can't see me
giphy.gif

c6cd7d18d627a9f9fdecd8aebcfc70f6.png

11766308.gif

Current Location: Classroom 3A // Mood: Normal // Interaction: Emi/Ikuto
AiAi AiAi izayoiix izayoiix
6a41c6edbc92cdef6803060802620539fb3212c4_00.jpg
Akashi couldn't help but notice the sudden change in demeanour of Ikuto as Emi approached the two of them, the silver haired boy appearing to be on the verge of reciprocating his introduction only to appear to have second thoughts as he looked to shrink back into himself. 'Hmm?" muttered Akashi, though beyond that he remained quiet deciding it best not to make a big deal out of something that could easily be nothing. It was easy to make the wrong assumptions based on little information, instead it was probably best to act as if he had not noticed anything and proceeded to do just as such, turning around to face the two latest arrivals. "Yo!" he replied, deciding it best to continue with the introductions, his right hand raising into a wave, "Nice to meet you guys, I was just introducing myself to Ikuto" he stated, turning to face Ikuto. "That mean's I'm Akashi" he smiled. "Akashi Roen", he gave a thumbs up. "I prefer Taijutsu over all other forms... the up close and personal fight between two Shinobi... gets the blood boiling, doesn't it?!" he added, unable to wipe the smile from his face.

Walking around Ikuto, Akashi pulled the seat out from under the desk and proceeded to sit down to his right, placing his belongings on the table top. In doing so, he had left the seat to Ikuto's other side empty, effectively leaving him sandwiched between the two, should Emi decide to sit as well.

"So, what about you guys?" inquired Akashi, though considering Emi's clan and her Ninken, he already had a vague idea of her anwer. Ikuto on the other hand was a mystery. "What are your preferences?.. I'm guess it'd be good to know, since we are now a team"
11766308.gif

fackel33231.gif
Can't see me

[class name=stoneBackground] height: 440px; width: calc(100% + 17px); background: white; margin: auto; overflow: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneImage] height: 480px; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/ue0WWRa.png); background-size: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-music:url(https://soundcloud.com/chillamusic/sale-chienne?in=madamerap/sets/madame-rap-top-50-female); [/class] [class name=stoneHeader] margin: auto; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; color: #1c3d41; [/class] [class name=stoneArrow] margin-top: 150px; text-align: center; font-size: 60px; color: #e2eae8; [/class] [class name=stoneContent] padding: 5px; color: #1c3d41; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [class name=stoneWrapper] margin: auto; overflow: hidden; width: 440px; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: #426369; text-align: right; [/class] [class name=Music] Tap, tap, tap, Quiet. Teacher speaking. Then D. really hoped that she would say the name out loud. D. actually was still arguing with himself on whether that conversation with the school earlier was a good idea. She did say the teams out loud, "Hyuuga D-". His heart dropped as began to think about all the real Hyuuga's in the room. Hit, cracked at silence moments. But he found glue when all the teams just began to group up to each other, at least Team 5 was the fastest. D. smiled and looked forward and slammed his hands on his desk like a bear ready to be the most confident tuna. He would have to - Analysis - Starting What and Who are his teammates? Ren - No Clan, just said, "Fuck my life..." Sara - She just said,"Daichi" Ren, Jutsu speciality:???, Strength:???. Endurance:???. Stamina:???, Speed:??? Sara, the same. But she already knew his name. She already knows his name, so how much does she already-wait. They are already sitting next to eachother!? D. needed to make the first move; the most important move! How was he, they should of tried to lead the blind- A memory pops up. D. was trying to challenge himself, training for graduation day tommorrow. despite it having no effect or potentially, since ninja are ninja, a suprerior would be always watching the blind child. He was practicing his taijutsu in the classroom. Jumping desk from desk. Jumped a little too far after part of a desk gave out. Closet door was open. He woke up at. In. Closet. ... He was in the closet. The closet door burst open. Daichi walked over to Ren and Sara, dropping a piece of wood onto the ground. "Hi! I'm Daichi, but call me D! Great to find my teammates. " -He needs to win them socially over, being friends seems impossible, but pushing equality among all of them could open up trust. "So I think we should just start straight into trying to figure out about eachother, so each of us knows exactly what the other can and can't do. So I have one of these intellect tests questions used in some other villages. Sooooo" Daichi pulls out a clean piece of paper with official looking documentation. "Let's just try this first question."
Using only a 4-minute hourglass and a 7-minute hourglass, measure exactly 9 minutes.
Mensa of the Land of Iron Foundation Official Test Questions
Location: Academy Feelings: Confident Objective: Achieve leadership among teammates. Interaction: Sara MystiicWitch MystiicWitch , Ren izayoiix izayoiix [/font][/div][/div][div class=stoneCredit]Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 [/div][/div][/div]

IMG_0433.PNG
IMG_0425.PNG
Time: .....
Feeling: Happy, Excited, Blushing
Tags: AiAi AiAi Scheani Scheani

There was a obvious smile and sense of excitement about the boy as he moved about the classroom and made his way toward his new squad mates. A smile present from both achievement by reaching the rank and genin, as well as the smile that Kyari sensei's words and stating how much she'd miss them all upon their moving on to newer and greater heights. A shared missing was present as he'd always remember Kyari as one of his favored teachers at the academy, but now was time for a genin Hitomu and that brought a level of excitement hardly contained by the blonde Yamanaka boy.

However all this was capped off with a recent change and addition in the form of one happy, gap closing and leaping... Hitomi Hyuuga. Walking toward her direction before his eyes caught glimpse to her movements closing in toward his own, distance shortened in rather quick pace and before he could fully prepare his body the girl had wrapped her arms around in closing leap giving the boy a hug while bringing a redness to his face that colored his cheeks and brought a returning smile upon his lips. 'Uhh.... haha..... ummm... eeerrr.....' was all that entered his mind as he tried to quickly ponder on what and how he should react as this was not something he prepared for nor expected. Was this normal for genin rookies upon graduation? If so.... it was nice yet still rather red inducing for one Hitomu.

"umm.... Hi to you too, Hitomiii!" He managed to say clearly and quietly with a warm red coloring to his face, while deciding to slowly return the hug with soft wrap of his arms around her and releasing as she did. "I'm excited too! Can't wait to start and see our team go!" The boy grinned with his blue eyes meeting the pearl set of eyes of Hitomi. All the while finding his speech capability returning to him. "I bet we will get long great. Once we get together and launch into form!" Hitomu spoke curious of their third team mate and when they'd catch up to the pair of genin.

[class=base] background:#FCF2F8; width:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px; [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#FCBCF8; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Peddana; color:#FCF2D8; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#FCF3F8; color:#E5F3F3; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#E5F3F3; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:#E5F3D3; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="Desktop base"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]b8999d009269d5b330b68cd6545acb5e.gif[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting: AiAi AiAi The Silent Z The Silent Z
Mentioned: Hitomu, Hitomi
Located: Classroom
[/div]
Naa - Chan

9:00 AM.
Making its way past the outer rim of the group surrounding the popular individual resting within the mass of bodies, a small fluffy blue head was shifting. "Excuse me," He would say in a relaxed tone far from yelling and slightly above a casual chat, soft and a bit high pitched for his age in sound. Yet somehow not annoying as it was far from rude or nasal. When looked upon by those who might have become annoyed by his course of action Naa-Chan would simply smile softly to them, making their glare soften almost unconsciously as they shifted the extra inch forward allowing him to squeeze his way softly to the desk in the middle of the room. Settling himself down, his body hardly making a sound as it softly hit its mark. Now if you haven't caught it yet, the one thing this child can be described as if none other would be: soft. His very existence was that of a cloud in mention, well if a cloud would diffuse an argument and tell you that, yes, you do need to eat your vegetables. All in the same conversation. By now their instructor had introduced their teams, which Naa found himself to be in the Eighth group. As he made a move to shuffle to his group he was immediately lost in a sea of other students shifting to their own, "Ah- Pardon me." He murmured feeling as though he was swimming through the bodies to get to his teammates, which he had spotted just moments ago. Finally emerging from the fray he caught the sight of a dark haired girl-- Hitomi, launching herself onto a pale blonde boy-- Hitomu. "Oh ." Perhaps they knew each other, he thought to himself as he continued his paused approach. He saw them speaking, the boy more red than he remembered. Hm, perhaps his initial thought was incorrect. Oh dear, now he sounds like his sister. Shaking his head slightly he refreshed his smile glad to be meeting his new teammates, as they stopped talking he cleared his throat softly peering between them. "Hello, I'm Awalin Naoaki, you can call me Naa-Chan if you'd like."

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div] Also, I'm waiting to post for Awani, to have Tenma's reaction : )

[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('http://pm1.narvii.com/6687/58196188a7fb9552c4976d4b08f0290f864adcc0_00.jpg') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Yamanaka Ran
-hover-
[/div]

[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11parent][div class=fyuri11content]

Konoha, Ninja Academy room 3-A

Upon hearing a voice speak out near him, Ran opened his once closed sky blue orbs to look at said person who was supposedly speaking to him. Or so he assumed was speaking to him as most of the other students sitting around him has already stood up and went to go and find their own teammates. Ran's blue eyes landed on a familiar head of dark hair...wait, they both had dark hair huh. Darn, so he's the only one with light hair in this team...shaking his head free of his incessant ramblings, Ran took in the view of the Nara as he simply nodded his head while sitting upright a bit more.

"Yamanaka Ran, nice to meet you too...you're Nara Adohira, right? " surprisingly, the moment Ran opened his mouth, it was rather soft the way he went about his words. Now there wasn't any softness to his words, but just his voice in general was soft. He's always been soft spoken as long as he could remember...maybe it was because his mom always scolded him whenever he raised his voice as a child...saying things like a girl should not speak like that. But Ran is more than hundred percent positive that he is a boy...now to stop himself from remembering his rather traumatic and extremely embarrassing past, Ran merely sent the Nara a small smile as he gestured to the open seat besides him, "did you want to take a seat? I think the Uchiha will take some time to get here." He wasn't sure, but it was better than to just have him stand around awkwardly which can only make the situation even more awkward than it needed to be.

Looking about the classroom for their last teammate, Ran's light blue eyes landed on his cousin who was in quite the predicament. Ran chuckled slightly as an amused smirk tugged at his lips. Well well well. Look who his cousin was paired with? The bubbly Hyūga girl. Seeing his cousin's face light up like that was priceless, Ran was sure to remind his cousin about that later on tonight when the family will be gathering for a large dinner celebration for him and Hitomu becoming genins. Ran turned his attention back to Adohira as he spoke up, "so...guess our parents will be happy huh? What with a Yamanaka and a Nara being in the same team, now if we had an Akimichi then they would be ecstatic." Despite saying it in his soft tone, Ran's blue hues rolled back as a sign of annoyance. He was glad it was just one of the trio and not the trio itself. How he got this and not Hitomu was still beyond him.

Feeling- Neutral, amused
Location- Academy, room 3-A
Interaction- Nara Adohira
Objective- Wait for their last teammate all the while planning on how to tease Hitomu later tonight
Tags- @CocoForRealz Foxagon Foxagon
[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11credit]code/design by Fable Fable [/div]

Last edited:
[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://gss0.baidu.com/94o3dSag_xI4khGko9WTAnF6hhy/zhidao/pic/item/0b46f21fbe096b6306eb24410b338744ebf8ac35.jpg') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Mikazuki Rumi
-hover-
[/div]

Rumi's eyes glinted for a brief moment as she watched Shin for any reaction. She noticed his posture stiffen the slightest bit on her way here, but by the time she arrived he seemed to have found his voice to reply back to her. Rumi merely smiled at him as she happily said, "oh yes, a great advantage indeed." Not...couldn't he tell...or well more like can't they it seems like for a moment later, their other teammate has entered the conversation as the other female made herself comfortable on top of the desk. Rumi smiled back politely to Téa as she gave the other girl a nod of her head in greeting. So how on earth did these two think that having one more person on their team is an advantage? Was it because it would mean one more extra man power? But...don't they realize that one more means more work put into their teamwork...or if there even would exist such a thing between the four of them. Rumi realized that they may all be introverts and quiet, but they were not alike by far.

Rumi noticed how Téa's eyes lit up as the girl opened up a box that seemed to contain something that she liked, well judging from how Téa's eyes were 'secretly' shining in glee. Her question was answered rather quickly as the box was presented to her and Shin. She peered into the box to see some shrimp riceballs. Rumi lifted an eyebrow at this though the smile stayed on her lips as she shook her head while leaning away from it, "oh no thank you,but that is quite kind of you to offer your favorite. You don't have to offer it, you know?" Rumi flashed Téa a smile before turning her attention to the arrival of their final teammate...and the one she would probably have the most difficulty dealing with, Ekiji.
Rumi watched with interest flashing in her hetero chromatic eyes as Ekiji went around smiling and introducing herself to each of the team before finally arriving to her last. Rumi's smile widened as she realized just how tired this girl seemed. My my...how fun. The friendliness rolling off of Ekiji was so horribly done that Rumi merely nodded her head in greeting. Now if one were to actually pull off faking things...then they must be actually smiling, silly girl.

Rumi blinked a few times as Ekiji, the most unpredictable for Rumi currently, suddenly passed her a piece of paper. She opened up the folded piece of paper before letting her eyes skim over the contents of it. Tearing her mismatching orbs away from the paper, she turned a questioning gaze to Ekiji as the other girl answered Rumi's silent question. A test? She stared back down at the piece of paper before feeling Shin's gaze on it as well. Rumi held back from scoffing, this was an easy answer for her...but why is Ekiji wanting her to answer it? Rumi stared over at the silent girl before flashing Ekiji a smile all the while passing the paper to Shin, "the answer is simple, but why don't we let the others have a try at it hm? But if you really wish to know...then I can tell you..." Rumi placed a finger against her lips as she smiled over at Ekiji. The answer was obviously ssss, but she won't go telling Ekiji right away. After all, what fun would it be to answer the question when she can have more fun this way?

As Rumi let the others have a try at the little puzzle, her hetero chromatic eyes roamed the classroom in search of the few people she considers as her friends. Her eyes landed on Ren who seemed to be having quite the 'blast' with his new teammates. Rumi's eyes glinted in amusement as she made a mental note to speak to Ren later. She was sure she'll hear some fun things from Ren about his new team.

Feeling- Questioning, slightly perplexed
Interaction- Shishoku Shin, Suzuna Téa, Shinkaioganikku Ekiji
Objective- Trying to figure out Ekiji, finding ways to tease her new teammates
Tags- Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation , NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay , cinnabuns cinnabuns

Last edited:
[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/736x/70/46/b9/7046b9d10cb9a4aa40d66b68f2d88990.jpg') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Fuyuki Ikuto
-hover-
[/div]

Ikuto was not prepared for this at all. He was okay at first when Akashi came over but the moment Ikuto even plucked up some courage to speak up...Inuzuka Emi made her way over with her ninken. Ikuto glanced briefly over at the pinkette before his eyes flitted down to look at Sina. The ninken was quite adorable and Ikuto was sure that later down the road he would grow a soft spot for Sina. His thoughts were interrupted when Akashi took a seat next to Ikuto...which left the other side of Ikuto to be wide open for Emi to take if she wanted to. Ikuto's icy orbs widened a fraction for a split second before returning back to his normal meek look. He held back a sigh and made sure he was still breathing as he glanced over at Akashi.
He listened intently to whatever Akashi was saying and simply nodded his head as a form of acknowledging that he was listening. The idea of Taijutsu...it was slightly different from Ikuto's own personal reasons as to why Taijutsu was good, but he nodded his head regardless.

When suddenly asked about his own preferences, Ikuto paused. Was he supposed to answer that? Was it his turn to speak? Ah...but...his mind began to whirl with various what if's and but's before he spoke up finally after a moment of silence, "um well, I'm Fuyuki Ikuto...as you might have guessed and I prefer taijutsu and ninjutsu..." his voice was quiet but had a boyish tone to it as he was able to successfully speak a sentence without pausing...much. He stopped speaking and wondered if he was supposed to say anything else...was he supposed to turn this question over to their sole female teammate?!

Now, Ikuto's mind was frying as he tried to think of a way to speak to Emi. He stiffly turned in his seat to look over at Emi and without looking into her eyes, if anything he was more intently looking at Sina as he asked her with a slight stutter, "w-what about you...Inuzuka-san...and Sina-san?" He can't forget the ninken now...he recalled how shinobi's with a ninken consider the dog as a partner and so it would be rude of Ikuto to not include Sina in it too..right? Did he sound silly for that? Oh now he wasn't sure if he said or did anything right...how he can't wait to get this all over with so he can just hide in his home.

Feeling- Panicking
Interaction- Roen Akashi, Inuzuka Emi
Objective- Speak without stuttering...try and speak to Emi
Tags- Phayne Phayne , izayoiix izayoiix

Last edited:
[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/512a1af5478aa0c5af8ac6338a07c8b1/tumblr_nw7hfrLKtc1rbtyq6o2_500.jpg') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Hyūga Hitomi
-hover-
[/div]

Hitomi smiled widely up at Hitomu as she nodded her head, eagerly agreeing with the suddenly red Yamanaka. She wondered silently why he was so red all of a sudden, but she shrugged it aside rather quickly as she began to bounce on the balls of her feet as she excitedly spoke up, "yeah! I can't wait! I just know we'll be a great team!" As she was speaking, another voice entered their conversation which immediately was given Hitomi's eager attention as she turned her pearly gaze to the blue haired boy standing across from them. Hitomi's eyes sparkled with excitement as she saw him. As he introduced himself, it all clicked as she recalled that their last team member's name is..his to be exact!

Hearing how soft his voice was and just how cute he seemed over all, Hitomi didn't wait one second as she jumped next over to Naoaki and hugged him just as tightly. Wrapping her arms around him, Hitomi pulled back slightly to look up into Naoaki's blue grey orbs, her lavender pair sparkling even more with obvious excitement. She spoke up happily, "nice to meet you too Naa-chan! I'm Hyūga Hitomi, you can call me whatever you would like! Oh and that's Mu-kun! Our other teammate!" Hitomi bounced off of Naoaki as she turned to Hitomu once more, "oh you can call me anything too, Mu-kun! I don't really mind any nicknames, plus new ones are always nice!" She smiled happily over at the two.

If there was one thing Hitomi liked, it was making new friends as she always did like to talk to others. It seems to worry Natsumi often, but Hitomi just can't help it! Meeting new people and just learning about others is just so fun! Standing between the two males, Hitomi looped an arm with both males' before sending them both a grin while leading the two to a nearby desk so that they can all take a seat, though Hitomi just sat on top of the desk as she was too excited to sit still, "I wonder who our teacher is, ne ne, what do you guys think?" She grinned over at the two though in the back of her mind, Hitomi couldn't help but wonder how her sister was doing. Regardless, she was sure that their parents would be asking about their new team later tonight.

Feeling- Excited
Interaction- Yamanaka Hitomu, Awalin Naoaki
Objective- Find their teacher, get to know her teammates better!
Tags- The Silent Z The Silent Z , Scheani Scheani

[class name=stoneBackground] height: 440px; width: calc(100% + 17px); background: white; margin: auto; overflow: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneImage] height: 480px; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/90/59/3c/90593c6d0586641fc8bc59fe1bb5bc2e.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-music:url(https://soundcloud.com/chillamusic/sale-chienne?in=madamerap/sets/madame-rap-top-50-female); [/class] [class name=stoneHeader] margin: auto; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; color: #1c3d41; [/class] [class name=stoneArrow] margin-top: 150px; text-align: center; font-size: 60px; color: #e2eae8; [/class] [class name=stoneContent] padding: 5px; color: #1c3d41; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [class name=stoneWrapper] margin: auto; overflow: hidden; width: 440px; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: #426369; text-align: right; [/class] [class name=Music] Location: Academy, above Rumi Feelings: Normal, which is bloodlust. Objective:Make all submit to the great Rumi Interacting: Rumi AiAi AiAi , Shini Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation , Tea cinnabuns cinnabuns [/font][/div][/div][div class=stoneCredit]Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 [/div][/div][/div]

TÉA SUZUNA | Konoha, Ninja Academy Room 3-A | FEELING: EXHAUSTED, AMUSED, A LIL CONFUSED | INTERACTION(S): SHIN, EKIJI & RUMI

59708b2247e04ab633d051c09d1d390b.jpg

Huh, interesting. Téa had brought back out her coffee drink, bringing it to her lips as she'd read the question off the paper, raising her eyebrow slightly as Ekiji ripped it up. Only Shin and Rumi really got a chance to see it, Téa noted as Ekiji took another one of her rice balls. The answer had been SSSS. If she were to be honest, it was a little disheartening, the weird power play moment they'd set up, trying to establish who was dominant or not - it was so silly. Téa could somehow feel her grandmother's eyes on her, prompting her, what now, Téa? Your team already seems off. What will you do? Téa licked her lips as she finished her drink. Ekiji didn't seem to be a team player off the bat, and she was already assigning roles to people? "How about we ask Rumi if she wants to be leader before assuming she does, off of a game you obviously only wanted her to play?" Téa looked at the ripped pieces in Ekiji's hand to make a point. What a weird thing to do. She'd definitely have to learn what Ekiji's goal was here - did she really even want to work with them? Introducing a power shift before they even met their true leader, their sensei? Wouldn't they already have enough to handle with four members instead of three? Yeah, Téa liked their odds, but they still needed to actually work together first.

Téa closed the box of rice balls - well, rice ball, and she could save the one she left for later - and looked around at her team, first at Shin, then Rumi, then Ekiji. "Let's try those intros I suggested. A better 'how do you do, we're all going to be on the same team together' type of game. Name and where you live?" Much more inclusion. Ekiji wanted to pick the leader, but it seemed she didn't know that most of the time, leaders have to follow as well. Leaders don't always charge forward. And honestly, she was trying to decide if it was even smart to have a hierarchy in their group. It was kind of nauseating. Plus, Téa was certain that her sensei would do another introduction, so she decided to keep hers short. "I'll start. My name's Téa Suzuna. I live with my family on the next corner". In that shop that already had a line when I was leaving, Téa duly noted to herself. She'd probably have to pick up some herbs on the way home to help for tonight's prep. Téa pulled herself out of her thoughts, focusing her eyes on her team again with a gentle gaze. "Who wants to go next?""

Huh, interesting. Téa had brought back out her coffee drink, bringing it to her lips as she'd read the question off the paper, raising her eyebrow slightly as Ekiji ripped it up. Only Shin and Rumi really got a chance to see it, Téa noted as Ekiji took another one of her rice balls. If she were to be honest, it was a little disheartening, the weird power play moment they'd set up, trying to establish who was dominant or not - it was so silly. Téa could somehow feel her grandmother's eyes on her, prompting her, what now, Téa? Your team already seems off. What will you do? Téa licked her lips as she finished her drink. Ekiji didn't seem to be a team player off the bat, and she was already assigning roles to people? "How about we ask Rumi if she wants to be leader before assuming she does, off of a game you obviously only wanted her to play?" Téa looked at the ripped pieces in Ekiji's hand to make a point. What a weird thing to do. She'd definitely have to learn what Ekiji's goal was here - did she really even want to work with them? Introducing a power shift before they even met their true leader, their sensei? Wouldn't they already have enough to handle with four members instead of three? Yeah, Téa liked their odds, but they still needed to actually work together first.
Téa closed the box of rice balls - well, rice ball, and she could save the one she left for later - and looked around at her team, first at Shin, then Rumi, then Ekiji. "Let's try those intros I suggested. A better 'how do you do, we're all going to be on the same team together' type of game. Name and where you live,?" Much more inclusion. Ekiji wanted to pick the leader, but it seemed she didn't know that most of the time, leaders have to follow as well. Leaders don't always charge forward. And honestly, she was trying to decide if it was even smart to have a hierarchy in their group. It was kind of nauseating. Plus, Téa was certain that her sensei would do another introduction, so she decided to keep hers short. "I'll start. My name's Téa Suzuna. I live with my family on the next corner" . In that shop that already had a line when I was leaving, Téa duly noted to herself. She'd probably have to pick up some herbs on the way home to help for tonight's prep. Téa pulled herself out of her thoughts, focusing her eyes on her team again with a gentle gaze. "Who wants to go next?"

Last edited:
Shishoku Shin
Konoha Ninja Academy, Class 3-A, 9:12 AM

The tension there was between Mikazuki and Shinkaiōganikku was off-putting to say the least. Condesceding tones, calculating glazes. Harsh.

Shin stared blankly at the paper placed in his hands. 'Here was his chance!' He thanked Mikazuki for passing it to him and digged trying to figure out the riddle. Strictly looking at it pattern wise the next value would be SSC. If S and C had any more meaning behind them besides letters he would have to change his answer. He didn't mind since he could not, for the life of him, figure out what they symbolized.

"From taking a look at it, my answer would be S-..." He never finished as the paper was grabbed from his hands and torn to pieces. From the person that gave it out in the first place. 'What.' Another cold statement from Shinkaiōganikku.

"You could have warned me first..." He exasperates. This was one of the oddest things he had experienced to date.

Shin did not like it one bit. She was unreadable, a complicated puzzle with no answer. Her actions seemingly random but yet planned. Her aura excreeted power, like a predator's. She felt dangerous.

He was weirded out to the max. Lead? Enemies? What was she even going on about?

Suzuna honestly felt like the only logical person in the room at this moment. Shin appriciated her trying to calm the storm and steering conversation towards something else.

"I would have to agree with Suzuna-san here. It would not be fair to place so much pressure on Mikazuki-san so early. Besides the only person who is obligated to and experienced enough to be able to lead us is our Jounin Sensei, who need I remind you, is not here yet. Besides, force of personality does not measure one's leadership skills." Shin continued from where Suzuna left off.

Introductions was something they absolutely needed right now. Simple, calming and getting to know each other better. Nice and friendly.

"I would like to go second. Shishoku Shin. I currently reside in my house with my parents, which is North-East and about half an hour away from here." That's all he would give right now. He especially did not want to bring attention to the fact that he was Clan Heir. Not that they would know, since his clan was so small.

Feeling: Put-off, Tense
Objective: Figure out what the heck Eikiji is up to, Wait for the others to introduce themselves
Interaction: Suzuna Téa, Shinkaiōganikku Ekiji, Mikazuki Rumi

Last edited:
[class name=stoneBackground] height: 440px; width: calc(100% + 17px); background: white; margin: auto; overflow: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneImage] height: 480px; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/90/59/3c/90593c6d0586641fc8bc59fe1bb5bc2e.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-music:url(https://soundcloud.com/chillamusic/sale-chienne?in=madamerap/sets/madame-rap-top-50-female); [/class] [class name=stoneHeader] margin: auto; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; color: #1c3d41; [/class] [class name=stoneArrow] margin-top: 150px; text-align: center; font-size: 60px; color: #e2eae8; [/class] [class name=stoneContent] padding: 5px; color: #1c3d41; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [class name=stoneWrapper] margin: auto; overflow: hidden; width: 440px; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: #426369; text-align: right; [/class] [class name=Music] Location: Academy, above Rumi Feelings: Neutral Objective:Make all submit to the great Rumi Interacting: Rumi AiAi AiAi , Shini Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation , Tea cinnabuns cinnabuns [/font][/div][/div][div class=stoneCredit]Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 [/div][/div][/div]

C H A R A C T E R « // tenma. 9:28 am

A decent team? Tenma nearly scoffed at the boy named Kaigo's words. Sure, they were more than capable combat-wise, but he just flat out didn't like them–although he was expecting to get pestered by Awani as soon as he sat down, which he didn't, so he supposed that was one good thing.

Tenma's crimson irises snapped up when Kaigo's large extra shirt found it's way onto his lap. The boy didn't even have to look at it to know that it would be extremely big on him given the different in their sizes, the taller male being around 5'9" while he just came short of being 5'6"... Not to mention, the prior had a lot more muscle-mass than the ladder, as much as the blonde didn't want to admit it. In any case, he did find the whole 'coming to school in my pajamas' thing to be very downgrading, but it wasn't easy to just accept something from someone who he wasn't too fond of. Plus, if he did put it on it'd probably only cause the detonator of the group to start her shenanigans with him. Decisions, decisions...

But that wasn't the most problematic part of it all. Oh, no it most definitely wasn't; the main problem in Tenma's eyes was the fact that Kaigo had just called him a loser. While it was far from being the first time that someone looked down on him it was still enough to rile him up once again much to Awani's enjoyment.

"Haahh?! WhAT DID YOU SAY TO ME, TEME??" Yelled the Senju, immediately standing up from his seat and slamming his balled up fist on the wooden desk. "You're the fucking loser, loser!! I'll rip your damn head off and send you straight to hell!" semi Empty threats escaped the fuming genin's mouth one after another, said boy's teeth grinding and eyes holding an angry glint. He would've gone in for the kill if it weren't for Kyari's threatening glare being directed towards him from the front of the room.

feeling
kill kill kill killkillkillkill k i l l

interaction
Nakamura Kaigo, Awalin Awani

objective
expressing anger

tags
fin fin Scheani Scheani

C H A R A C T E R « // yoko. 9:30 am

"So... Here's to hoping our sensei's not a total loser?"
After the teams were announced, Yoko didn't even have to get up to go find her three other teammates. The girl named Senju Chouko was already near the dark-haired girl and making conversation, after having called the 'new' boy over to where they were.

In all honesty, Yoko didn't really have any ill feelings towards Chouko, afterall the two were quite similar and they both had certain points about them that were practically the same. The major one was the fact that they were both really spoiled, so in any past interaction they would both talk about the new clothes they got and how expensive they were, then going on to say that they wanted more... Combat-wise, the two weren't too far apart in skill either. All in all, Yoko was glad Chouko was on her team instead of say, that hot-headed Tenma or the weird acting Ekiji who both seemed to be causing some kind of problems in their respective teams already.

The boy Chouko called over–seeing as she didn't know him for that long she didn't have much of an opinion. What was his name? Mizuki? Mu.. Moo? Moomoo? From what Yoko had heard the boy came from another village like herself, so she could understand what he was going through as she also was the new kid at one point in the past. Moomoo did seem really uptight in the girl's eyes however, which made her groan a bit in frustration when she found out she was going to be on a team with him–it almost gave her the impression that he would end up nagging at her for the years to come.

Now, the last boy... Ikeda Hinata. The multicolor-haired boy was super cool in her opinion, being one of the top students in the class and going through everything like it was a breeze. That didn't stop her from getting annoyed with him from time to time though, since his overly-aloof personality sometimes came across as uncaring and even mean to a certain extent. Anywho, she was all over him to say the least, always poking at him, saying things to get a reaction or tugging at his naturally red and white peppermint-candy hair. Yeah... Peppermint.

Looking at Chouko, she responded. "You could say that again. Hmph, I hope our teammates aren't gonna end up being totally useless, either. Ne ne, since we're on a team we should get to know each other right?" Without giving the brunette a chance to respond, Yoko continued. "What's your favorite 5-star restaurant in Konoha? How do you deal with Tenma all the time? D'ya like anyone?" Her voice had a blunt tone to it and her questions were straight to the point. Large but mischievous bright pink irises curiously looked into brown ones, waiting for the other girl to answer.

feeling
playful

interaction
Senju Chouko

objective
learn more about teammates

tags
Foxagon Foxagon B Billicious MystiicWitch MystiicWitch

A decent team? Tenma nearly scoffed at the boy named Kaigo's words. Sure, they were more than capable combat-wise, but he just flat out didn't like them–although he was expecting to get pestered by Awani as soon as he sat down, which he didn't, so he supposed that was one good thing.

Tenma's crimson irises snapped up when Kaigo's large extra shirt found it's way onto his lap. The boy didn't even have to look at it to know that it would be extremely big on him given the different in their sizes, the taller male being around 5'9" while he just came short of being 5'6"... Not to mention, the prior had a lot more muscle-mass than the ladder, as much as the blonde didn't want to admit it. In any case, he did find the whole 'coming to school in my pajamas' thing to be very downgrading, but it wasn't easy to just accept something from someone who he wasn't too fond of. Plus, if he did put it on it'd probably only cause the detonator of the group to start her shenanigans with him. Decisions, decisions...

But that wasn't the most problematic part of it all. Oh, no it most definitely wasn't; the main problem in Tenma's eyes was the fact that Kaigo had just called him a loser. While it was far from being the first time that someone looked down on him it was still enough to rile him up once again much to Awani's enjoyment.

"Haahh?! WhAT DID YOU SAY TO ME, TEME??" Yelled the Senju, immediately standing up from his seat and slamming his balled up fist on the wooden desk. "You're the fucking loser, loser!! I'll rip your damn head off and send you straight to hell!" semi Empty threats escaped the fuming genin's mouth one after another, said boy's teeth grinding and eyes holding an angry glint. He would've gone in for the kill if it weren't for Kyari's threatening glare being directed towards him from the front of the room.

feeling
kill kill kill killkillkillkill k i l l

interaction
Nakamura Kaigo, Awalin Awani

objective
expressing anger

tags
fin fin Scheani Scheani
"So... Here's to hoping our sensei's not a total loser?"
After the teams were announced, Yoko didn't even have to get up to go find her three other teammates. The girl named Senju Chouko was already near the dark-haired girl and making conversation, after having called the 'new' boy over to where they were.

In all honesty, Yoko didn't really have any ill feelings towards Chouko, afterall the two were quite similar and they both had certain points about them that were practically the same. The major one was the fact that they were both really spoiled, so in any past interaction they would both talk about the new clothes they got and how expensive they were, then going on to say that they wanted more... Combat-wise, the two weren't too far apart in skill either. All in all, Yoko was glad Chouko was on her team instead of say, that hot-headed Tenma or the weird acting Ekiji who both seemed to be causing some kind of problems in their respective teams already.

The boy Chouko called over–seeing as she didn't know him for that long she didn't have much of an opinion. What was his name? Mizuki? Mu.. Moo? Moomoo? From what Yoko had heard the boy came from another village like herself, so she could understand what he was going through as she also was the new kid at one point in the past. Moomoo did seem really uptight in the girl's eyes however, which made her groan a bit in frustration when she found out she was going to be on a team with him–it almost gave her the impression that he would end up nagging at her for the years to come.

Now, the last boy... Ikeda Hinata. The multicolor-haired boy was super cool in her opinion, being one of the top students in the class and going through everything like it was a breeze. That didn't stop her from getting annoyed with him from time to time though, since his overly-aloof personality sometimes came across as uncaring and even mean to a certain extent. Anywho, she was all over him to say the least, always poking at him, saying things to get a reaction or tugging at his naturally red and white peppermint-candy hair. Yeah... Peppermint.

Looking at Chouko, she responded. "You could say that again. Hmph, I hope our teammates aren't gonna end up being totally useless, either. Ne ne, since we're on a team we should get to know each other right?" Without giving the brunette a chance to respond, Yoko continued. "What's your favorite 5-star restaurant in Konoha? How do you deal with Tenma all the time? D'ya like anyone?" Her voice had a blunt tone to it and her questions were straight to the point. Large but mischievous bright pink irises curiously looked into brown ones, waiting for the other girl to answer.

feeling
playful

interaction
Senju Chouko

objective

tags
Foxagon Foxagon B Billicious MystiicWitch MystiicWitch

Last edited:

Awani
    thumb-350-660229.png
    Mood - Time
    Lowkey Excited- 9:30 AM
    With

Blinking slowly the brunette forced her lips to remain in their smile while they wished to purse in annoyance at his half lidded lie, it was natural she supposed, diffusing an impending argument rather than feeding the flames. Speaking of feeding the flames, as Kaigo ended his chatter whilst tossing his over sized shirt to Tenma, Awani felt the tension shift. Biting back a grin, while swallowing a sound of joy she slid her gaze back to the ash blonde boy who was by this point fuming. "Speaking of secondary characters.." She trailed off her voice neutral while her eyes light up with an excitement. She leaned back a fraction as though to avoid the imaginary spit she could see being flung from his lips. Oh, I didn't really do much but distract him from offences from others, but still. Pressing her lips slightly to avoid the Cheshire smile that wished to emerge as she watched the boy begin to loose his cool.

Code:Lyro
    Sources: update-post/2.xml

• [div class="Img Head"]b8999d009269d5b330b68cd6545acb5e.gif
  • [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting: AiAi AiAi The Silent Z The Silent Z
    Mentioned: Hitomu, Hitomi
    Located: Classroom
  • Naa - Chan

9:30 AM.
    Smile brightening a bit as he received his teammates affection, Naa embraced her gently before letting go as she did. As she pulled away he looked down a tad, as he was only a few centimeters taller, into her sparkling gaze filled with a childlike excitement. He'd be lying if he said it wasn't contagious. As she spoke to introduce herself Naa-chan's smile widened as he noted just how much energy she had, like a ball of electric. Waving softly to the other boy in their team Naa grinned, this might prove to be a rather entertaining group to be a part of. Starting a bit as Hitomi.. Tomi... Mi. Mi-Chan! Anyways, as Mi-chan linked her arm through his as well as linking with Mu-Kun's, still not quite used to all the contact he relaxed after a moment allowing himself to be drug off with the others. And in this situation, he was perfectly fine with that. "If only I knew."

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]
[/div][/div] [/div]
Blinking slowly the brunette forced her lips to remain in their smile while they wished to purse in annoyance at his half lidded lie, it was natural she supposed, diffusing an impending argument rather than feeding the flames. Speaking of feeding the flames, as Kaigo ended his chatter whilst tossing his over sized shirt to Tenma, Awani felt the tension shift. Biting back a grin, while swallowing a sound of joy she slid her gaze back to the ash blonde boy who was by this point fuming. "Speaking of secondary characters.." She trailed off her voice neutral while her eyes light up with an excitement. She leaned back a fraction as though to avoid the imaginary spit she could see being flung from his lips. Oh, I didn't really do much but distract him from offences from others, but still. Pressing her lips slightly to avoid the Cheshire smile that wished to emerge as she watched the boy begin to loose his cool.
Smile brightening a bit as he received his teammates affection, Naa embraced her gently before letting go as she did. As she pulled away he looked down a tad, as he was only a few centimeters taller, into her sparkling gaze filled with a childlike excitement. He'd be lying if he said it wasn't contagious. As she spoke to introduce herself Naa-chan's smile widened as he noted just how much energy she had, like a ball of electric. Waving softly to the other boy in their team Naa grinned, this might prove to be a rather entertaining group to be a part of. Starting a bit as Hitomi.. Tomi... Mi. Mi-Chan! Anyways, as Mi-chan linked her arm through his as well as linking with Mu-Kun's, still not quite used to all the contact he relaxed after a moment allowing himself to be drug off with the others. And in this situation, he was perfectly fine with that. "If only I knew."

Nara Adohira

At his words, the Yamanaka's even blue eyes met his, and Adohira was struck by how delicate the boy's features were, up this close. Almost, but not quite, girlish. The thought was unnerving enough to tinge the edges of his ears red, Adohira scratching his head to mask his embarrassment at the thought. He might've stood there longer, wilting with the weight of his own awkwardness had the offer for him to take a seat not been extended. But it was nonetheless, and at it Adohira nodded fiercely, pulling out the chair beside the boy - Ran, as he'd introduced himself - to plop down into it. He sighed, tried to relax.

There was a pregnant pause - thought it wasn't an awkward one - as Ran's eyes flickered elsewhere. And Adohira let his thoughts drift as well, to what he'd be having for dinner tonight. He was just beginning to drool at the prospect of tuna sashimi when Ran broke his silence. It took a moment for Adohira to process his words, so deeply had he been invested in that tuna fantasy - parents, excited what? Oh, yea, yea, yea -

A genuine smile ghosted his lips for the first time that morning as the Yamanaka rolled his eyes.

"My dad, nahh.. my dad and my step-mom will be thrilled," a soft chuckle was issued from the Nara as he briefly imagined his father's animated expression beside his step-mom's crazed clapping. "fair warning, get ready for a team dinner invite. And I mean the whole family'll be involved. He's been planning this moment - for me - since I got back from the whole - " he broke off, stung for a moment by the dark road his brain had instinctually went down. "since I got back." he finished lamely.

A pause, before Adohira recovered and tried to steer the conversation elsewhere. "How'dya think it'll be with a Uchiha?" it was a genuine question but it was issued half-heartedly as his mind was once again elsewhere. "funny, how they sorted the teams this year."

interactions: AiAi AiAi | mentions: MystiicWitch MystiicWitch

Chouko Senju

Given the chance to initiate the whole team-get-together-thing, Chouko had chosen the team-mate she felt most comfortable with to rush over too, with knowledge of all of there respective characteristics and how she felt she meshed with them. Muketsu's whole "new-kid" aura, made Chouko shy from rushing over without knowing more. But what she did know of him - pretentious-language and all - she'd decided was pretty tolerable (then again, she'd really take anyone over Tenma). For now, she'd have to reserve judgment.

Ikeda did not have the advantage of relative newness. He, like Yoko, had attended the academy for a long enough duration that Chouko felt she had a good enough idea of who he was and what to expect. She'd had to do group projects with him once or twice in the past once or twice. Of course, being who she was, Chouko had tried to talk to him in the hopes of getting past that layer she'd then interpreted as shyness, only to have looked up and noticed he wasn't paying her any attention (and here she'd thought he was just a really good listener).

So to be placed with him was a teensy bit irritating. But Chouko had decided to just hope for the best. Maybe he really was just intimidated by her prettiness! (yea, that's it!)

Beaming as she smoothed down the fabric of her kimono, the brunette turned her attention to Yoko.

Yoko was one of the only other girl's in the class who could truly understand the circumstance and strife that came with an abundance of wealth. (God, Chouko is such a prat.) And they'd had many conversations about that very topic - belaboring there wardrobes, critiquing that new restaurant up the street's less then gourmet cuisine. Yoko's words touched Chouko's ears, and the brunette nodded, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Favorite-5-star? Easy, Wagaya right now," at the mention of Tenma, the Senju's expression soured, though only slightly. "how does anyone deal with Tenma," a giggle at the last question. She debated answering it for a moment before berating her own quietness. It was just a crush, after all. Cocking her head to the side, deep in thought, Chouko mentally scrolled through images of all the hottest guys in their class.

"Gosh," she said, half to herself. "It was Kaigo last month - he's so hot. But I don't think our children would be very pretty. And a lady's gotta think about the future, y'know? But Akashi's really cute this week. And he's so cool."

Chokou stole a glance in the aforementioned boy's direction, before looking back over at Yoko.

"Sooo..? What about you? Restaurants, crushes?"

Last edited:
For Muketsu it was very nerve-wracking as he sat back down waiting and watching the various classmates all gather and talk, he still had no idea on who was part of his team even after his little speech to try and get their attention. Looking down at his desk Muketsu began to slowly sweat he hated this being the new guy not knowing anyone, not knowing anything about anyone being a rather self-motivated individual he thought this would have been much easier than what it was but alas it was not. Picking back up his head and putting a very forced smile on his face a sense complete and utter sense of relief went over his body as a female looked his and gave him a slight waggle of her finger saying come over. The sweat once forming itself on his forehead instantly disappeared by a swift whip of his arm before he quickly stood up and awkwardly moving over to the table that the girl was sat at.

Feeling: Way too Nervous
Completed Objectives: Find Team One ✓
New objective: Find out who's who and get to know his team.

Arriving at the table now much more relaxed that he was only a few more moments ago Muketsu began to look over his teammates starting with the girl who called him over, brunette, brown eyes and judging by how she looks he guessed around a year or two younger than Muketsu himself at this point he couldn't get a good read on her height. The next his eyes fell on was the second female of the group strange yet alluring pink eyes, ink black hair similar age as the other female in the group at around twelve or thirteen and about four inches smaller than Muketsu himself. The third member of their team hadn't seemed to have made their way over to the table yet so it was a little hard to get a read on someone he hasn't even met yet. Realizing he had been standing about and staring at the two for a few too long seconds he quickly took a seat.

Now having sat himself down at the table he had just heard where the conversation had headed to and instantly felt like he had chosen to join the table at a very bad time as the two were talking about...crushes a conversation Muketsu had always tried to avoid ever since his father began talking about marriage and finding a partner a slight tint of red began to cover Muketsu's cheeks. "Just before you continue your conversation may I just cut in." Muketsu said before quickly continuing not give the two girls a chance to respond. "While my name has already been read out I would like to formally introduce myself, I am Muketsu Tenra, Muketsu is my first name and I would prefer it if you call me that." Muketsu said before pausing to catch his breath. "You may continue talking thank you for listening."

Feeling: Calm
Objectives: Find out who's who and get to know his team.
Second Objectives: Wait for your Sensei
Completed Objectives: None
Interaction: Nakashima Yoko, Senju Chouko
( yxnie yxnie Foxagon Foxagon )

[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('http://p3.pstatp.com/large/289d001fbc068a7f2fc0') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Mikazuki Rumi
-hover-
[/div]

Rumi blinked as Ekiji seemingly knew the answer that she thought to herself...huh. How interesting. Her eyes glinted slightly as she wasn't looking frightened nor confused, there was only amusement evident in her hetero-chromatic eyes as she simply went along with Ekiji, without a bump in the flow of the conversation, "oh why thank you, but you must be pretty clever too if you gave me such a 'test'." Her eyes shined as she silently wondered what Ekiji's true motives were...and there she goes again. The girl in glasses began to spew out another random set of words such as how she, Rumi, was supposed to be leader now. What? Rumi stared at the girl and noticed with a slight shiver of excitement tingling down her spines at the rather deadly set of words Ekiji used...yet the girl's expression remained so blank! Oh how Rumi can't wait to see emotions fly through the other girl's face.

She turned her attention over to Téa and Shin as the two didn't seem to quite like this whole predicament that they fell into due to Ekiji suddenly promoting Rumi as leader. She watched with an amused smile playing on her lips as she just simply leaned against the desk, watching the other three's interaction. It was fun to say the least. She lifted an eyebrow at the other two's slight disagreement...did they want to be the leaders? But if so...Rumi covered her mouth with her hand to hold back the snicker, they will need to work on some things before that for sure.

Keeping these thoughts to herself, Rumi listened to everyone's introduction until it was finally her turn. Each person's answer was interesting, most especially Ekiji. She watched Shin's reaction to whatever Ekiji whispered into the boy's ear before she spoke up with a small clap of her hands. She smiled over at everyone before speaking up, "my my, you three are definitely proving to be interesting...well as you all know, I'm Mikazuki Rumi, Rumi or even Rumi-sama is totally fine by me." At this she just grinned, of course she was pulling their legs but it was just so fun seeing different reactions from others. "Anyways, where I live doesn't really matter does it? I mean, I'm alive and that is all. As for the role of the leader and whatnot...well it seems interesting...but you know... sometimes a person's personality tells you a lot..hehe" or not a lot, it really depends on how much they trust the other bto show their true selves to...she can let them think this over though. She grinned over at them as she crossed her arms against her chest as she just leaned back, waiting to see their precious reactions. Now she wonders if she can tease their teacher too...? Now that...will be priceless.

Feeling- Amused, looking forward to her new team now
Interaction- Shishoku Shin, Suzuna Téa, Shinkaioganikku Ekiji
Objective- Wondering if she can tease their sensei too, who is their sensei...?
Tags- Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation , NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay , cinnabuns cinnabuns

Last edited:
D274FCD6-CA58-4DC0-BBF3-73BF06280566.jpeg
Ongaku has no home. His location is on the streets of the leaf village, and he was awake for most of he night and morning. Ongaku wore the only clothes he owned...
His flute in his back pocket as he picked up his shamisen.
Ongaku saw Tenma Without a shirt,
Tafu doing his usual training.
The Uchiha boy ran right past Ongaku on his way to the academy.

The white haired boy thought of walking him self in, just sitting down with the rest of the kids.
Ongaku knew he had a chance of joining a team, the hokage said if he can pass the exam he would find him a place to live. Ongaku succeeded. He was sure of it, all his abilities were adequate. He did said test...

my name should be nothing. Ghost. Who notices me? No one. I’ve been here a year and I only know fear,
Terror,
Boredom.
the odd “friend” like Tafu and sarada are fun. My tummy is rumbling, am I the only one? Without a bed, my voice in my head, a hot meal for my thoughts instead, my vision isn’t bloody but I always see red, maybe I am a ghost? Maybe I’m dead.

He was playing his shamisen as he walked.

Sarada stopped the boy, and offered him a plate of food,
Ongaku just kept playing his instrument. “Eat gaku” sarada smiled.
Only when she literally snatched his flute and said she would
“Trade it for a empty plate”
ongaku stopped playing the song to eat, And he was very happy about it.

Sarada mentions a few potential genin she had seen as she was opening the stall. “Honestly Gaku, just go introduce yourself... you have no idea how much people enjoy your company,” she slides the flute into his pocket and put both hands on either side of his face.
“Cause you have the cutest smile in the entire village.”

Ongaku couldn’t help it as his lips curled into a tiny defeated smile.
Sarada has the cutest smile actually. Ongaku nodded as he closed his eyes and pulled away from the young woman’s kind words.

His small speaking voice loud enough for her to hear. “I’ll perform any task the princess asks of me” and he lent over to do a standing Bow.
Sarada was all blush as Ongaku made his way off, less rumbling in his stomach and new life in his fingers as he strummed along.

Last edited:
C H A R A C T E R « // yoko. 9:34 am

"Really? Wagaya has been raising it's standards, hasn't it. I heard their Takoyaki is really high-end but I don't eat octopus so I wouldn't know. You have to have gone to Kozue though... You know, that big building a few blocks away from here. Maybe once our sensei comes and picks us up we can all go there for food!" Yoko responded enthusiastically, already thinking of the meal she was going to get. When she heard what Chouko noted about Tenma she nodded in agreement. "Wow, yeah. Right. I hate him. I thought he would've failed the written part of our finals but I guess not..."

Before the short-haired female got a chance to respond to the third question, the person who went by the name of Tenra Muketsu entered the scene, awkwardly coming up to the two girls and giving a brief introduction.

"But I thought your name was Moomoo, or something," Yoko countered bluntly against the boy's introduction, even though he was more correct, knowing his own name after all. "Ne, Chouko. Doesn't he look like a Moomoo? Hey, Mikoto or whatever your name was, I'm gonna keep calling you Moomoo, okay ~? Okay." Nakashima stood up and took his hand, shook it, and sat back down again. Judging by the way Moomoo carried himself, it was safe to assume he came from a wealthy family as well, which made her wonder–was Hinata rich, too? How awesome would it have been if everyone had money to spend while being out and about in the village together?

"Right, okay. Crushes," Yoko continued, looking back and fourth between the two teammates who were there. "I dunno. I mean. I guess, yeah, that Akashi's great. Ikuto's pretty cute too, I wanna know how he'd look like all grown up, but he's really quiet. Huuh..." she paused to think some more. "If it counts, Ren's really fun to mess with, though he keeps testing his genjutsu on me whenever I get a little ink on his stuff. A~nd Hinata, he's annoying sometimes but he's actually really cool–" She halted again. Hinata wasn't anywhere close, right? Since he was on team 1 he could've been coming towards them at any moment, and if he had heard her it would've turned the vibe of the team weird really fast. She wasn't worried about the others she mentioned though, since they were unlikely to have heard her due to being occupied with their own teams. Quickly, she added on, "Err, but he's in uh, class 5-A. I'm not talking about the one in our team. You know the one who plays volleyball? 'Kay, moving on."

Turning fully towards Muketsu, she then directed the question to him. "I know you just got here and everything but hey. Did anyone catch your attention yet?"

feeling
playful, curious

interaction
Senju Chouko, Tenra Muketsu Foxagon Foxagon B Billicious
objective

mentions
MystiicWitch MystiicWitch Phayne Phayne izayoiix izayoiix AiAi AiAi

"Really? Wagaya has been raising it's standards, hasn't it. I heard their Takoyaki is really high-end but I don't eat octopus so I wouldn't know. You have to have gone to Kozue though... You know, that big building a few blocks away from here. Maybe once our sensei comes and picks us up we can all go there for food!" Yoko responded enthusiastically, already thinking of the meal she was going to get. When she heard what Chouko noted about Tenma she nodded in agreement. "Wow, yeah. Right. I hate him. I thought he would've failed the written part of our finals but I guess not..."

Before the short-haired female got a chance to respond to the third question, the person who went by the name of Tenra Muketsu entered the scene, awkwardly coming up to the two girls and giving a brief introduction.

"But I thought your name was Moomoo, or something," Yoko countered bluntly against the boy's introduction, even though he was more correct, him knowing his own name after all. "Ne, Chouko. Doesn't he look like a Moomoo? Hey, Mikoto or whatever your name was, I'm gonna keep calling you Moomoo, okay ~? Okay." Nakashima stood up and took his hand, shook it, and sat back down again. Judging by the way Moomoo carried himself, it was safe to assume he came from a wealthy family as well, which made her wonder–was Hinata rich, too? How awesome would it have been if everyone had money to spend while being out and about in the village together?

"Right, okay. Crushes," Yoko continued, looking back and fourth between the two teammates who were there. "I dunno. I mean. I guess, yeah, that Akashi's great. Ikuto's pretty cute too, I wanna know how he'd look like all grown up, but he's really quiet. Huuh..." she paused to think some more. "If it counts, Ren's really fun to mess with, though he keeps testing his genjutsu on me whenever I get a little ink on his stuff. A~nd Hinata, he's annoying sometimes but he's actually really cool–" She halted again. Hinata wasn't anywhere close, right? Since he was on team 1 he could've been coming towards them at any moment, and if he had heard her it would've turned the vibe of the team weird really fast. She wasn't worried about the others she mentioned though, since they were unlikely to have heard her due to being occupied with their own teams. Quickly, she added on, "Err, but he's in uh, class 5-A. I'm not talking about the one in our team. You know the one who plays volleyball? 'Kay, moving on."

Turning fully towards Muketsu, she then directed the question to him. "I know you just got here and everything but hey. Did anyone catch your attention yet?"

feeling
playful, curious

interaction
Senju Chouko, Tenra Muketsu Foxagon Foxagon B Billicious
objective

mentions
MystiicWitch MystiicWitch Phayne Phayne izayoiix izayoiix AiAi AiAi

TÉA SUZUNA | Konoha, Ninja Academy Room 3-A | FEELING: EXHAUSTED, AMUSED, A LIL (LESS) CONFUSED | INTERACTION(S): SHIN, EKIJI & RUMI

59708b2247e04ab633d051c09d1d390b.jpg

Ekiji had no idea what real yelling was, Téa noted, listening to the girl give her life story. Didn't she only ask for name and location? Would she have to hear all of this again when their sensei got here? Téa had half a mind to ask her what exactly this Kraken business was about, but she decided to wait - maybe asking at a different time would be best, away from all of their other teammates, who she now, to her chagrin, she'd have to also consider her competition. Whatever it meant, it might be useful in the long run to help them in missions. Well, at least Rumi didn't feel pressured. Téa watched as Ekiji walked over to Shin, hoping there wouldn't be any big problems within their group - these small little issues were easier to fix than if they started actually fighting. Especially if they did that while their sensei wasn't even here yet. What if they walked into a fight? Ugh, that would be the worst first impression to give. She barely heard the words Ekiji said, but "octopus" and "boyfriend" were definitely easy to make out. Jesus, this girl's lack of tact was astounding. Téa knew this wasn't going to end in the best of ways, at least, but she didn't want to interfere. Shin probably could stand up for himself when it came to his personal space being intruded on.

Téa felt she'd need to be the mediator at some point, because she could already feel the similarities in tension that she'd get back at home when her brothers would fight. Right now, however? She'd already mediated earlier today, and now she was almost drained of being the peacemaker. She needed a recharge. Téa wanted the tension to be less suffocating, or at least to get some fresh air from this atmosphere. And of course, when they got to Rumi, she didn't answer the question. Oh well. And she actually liked the idea of being leader? Interesting. Leaders could follow the rules, or they could break them. It depended on the leader. Téa kept herself from rolling her eyes, though - Rumi seemed to have a knack for wanting the answers from everyone, but keeping her own answers to herself. There was no way she would call her "-sama", and Téa knew Rumi was doing it for the reaction, so she decided to let Ekiji and Shin give her the reaction she wanted. But for now, Téa watched Shin to see his reaction to Ekiji.

Ekiji had no idea what real yelling was, Téa noted, listening to the girl give her life story. Didn't she only ask for name and location? Would she have to hear all of this again when their sensei got here? Téa had half a mind to ask her what exactly this Kraken business was about, but she decided to wait - maybe asking at a different time would be best, away from all of their other teammates, who she now, to her chagrin, she'd have to also consider her competition. Whatever it meant, it might be useful in the long run to help them in missions. Well, at least Rumi didn't feel pressured. Téa watched as Ekiji walked over to Shin, hoping there wouldn't be any big problems within their group - these small little issues were easier to fix than if they started actually fighting. Especially if they did that while their sensei wasn't even here yet. What if they walked into a fight? Ugh, that would be the worst first impression to give. She barely heard the words Ekiji said, but "octopus" and "boyfriend" were definitely easy to make out. Jesus, this girl's lack of tact was astounding. Téa knew this wasn't going to end in the best of ways, at least, but she didn't want to interfere. Shin probably could stand up for himself when it came to his personal space being intruded on.

Téa felt she'd need to be the mediator at some point, because she could already feel the similarities in tension that she'd get back at home when her brothers would fight. Right now, however? She'd already mediated earlier today, and now she was almost drained of being the peacemaker. She needed a recharge. Téa wanted the tension to be less suffocating, or at least to get some fresh air from this atmosphere. And of course, when they got to Rumi, she didn't answer the question. Oh well. And she actually liked the idea of being leader? Interesting. Leaders could follow the rules, or they could break them. It depended on the leader. Téa kept herself from rolling her eyes, though - Rumi seemed to have a knack for wanting the answers from everyone, but keeping her own answers to herself. There was no way she would call her "-sama", and Téa knew Rumi was doing it for the reaction, so she decided to let Ekiji and Shin give her the reaction she wanted. But for now, Téa watched Shin to see his reaction to Ekiji.

Shishoku Shin
Konoha Ninja Academy, Class 3-A, 9:15 AM

Shin was completely and utterly baffled. Firtst, Shinkaiōganikku was a puppet master, planning ahead for her own reasons and then she went and acted like child that was caught stealing from the cookie jar.

He seriously could not get what this girl wanted. This was starting to get on his nerves.

"We most certainly were not yelling at you Shinkaiōganikku-san. That is a nice sentiment, but you should have considered Mikazuki-san's feelings on being a leader too. " Shin explained.

Her introduction was quite... odd. Like she was reading of a check list of what to say. And the coded language like "bottom of the ocean" and "Kraken", it had to be coded because their literal use was impossible, made things more confusing. However, her origins were quite interesting, moving from one village to another. Moving in alone with no one to be there for her in a foreign place must have been a bit hard for her, Mother could attest to it. Maybe Shin shouldn't be so harsh on her.

Then Shinkaiōganikku started staring at him and smiled. Weirdly. He did not want to get involved in any of her games, no sir. But the weird staring continued. Her gaze seemed interested, intrigued and focused in on his mask. He definitely did not like where this was going.

He knew that gaze from before, when there was no mask and he was an curiosity, a sight to behold. He hated that look.

Then she started coming closer and he tensed up. Tried to make himself look more intimidating than he already was and glared. He wasn't going to fall victim to her games.

But then she invaded his personal space.

She was right by him.

She whispered that him.

Shin's brain took at least a minute to process what had been said.

And he short-circuited. His whole world came to an end. He stopped breathing. He stopped thinking. For a moment he almosted stopped existing.

'WHAT THE HELL. SOMEONE CALLED ME CUTE. WHAT THE HELL. WHAT THE HELL. WHAT THE HELL. SOMEONE ASKED ME OUT. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT?!'

Shin was beat red head to toe.

With a characteristic fss the valves on his mask opened and unleashed a stream of smoke in their part of the room.

Thankfully, it didn't spread and it went up to the ceiling of the room so no one had trouble breathing. Only Shin.

He was coughing and wheezing, he couldn't breath from his smoke. He took one shaky breath, stopped his mask from emitting smoke and increased the air filtering.

He was shaken and stood there trembling. How was someone even supposed to respond to that. What to say. He felt awful. Confused. They didn't even know each other. Why was she...? He had a feeling if she saw his awful disfigured face, he wouldn't be so cute to her anymore.

Then Shin remembered what Shinkaiōganikku said to him. He took a deep breath and cleared somewhat his mind. This was just another game of hers. He couldn't say no, because then she would spread the lie that they... h-h-had b-been together. She just wanted to get her way, huh? Well, she clearly did not count for one tiny thing.

So Shin did the thing he was the best at.

He did not respond.

Him, still embarrassed, headed silently towards Suzuna with a slight look in his eye that said 'help me' and sat beside her.

The sudden clap made him jump slightly. Damn Mikazuki. But he desperately needed his mind to be somewhere else right now so he listens her every word.

The sama bit was expected from someone mischievous like Mikazuki. Sadly, his prior experience drained him and he just sat there. Not reacting. Drifting off.

He definitely agreed on the personality bit, though.

Feeling: Annoyed, Tense, Horrified, Embarrassed, Drained, Drifted Off
Objective: What was his life anymore, Waiting for Sensei, I guess
Interaction: Suzuna Téa, Shinkaiōganikku Ekiji
, Mikazuki Rumi
Tags: AiAi AiAi , NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay , cinnabuns cinnabuns

Last edited:
Ongaku soon put his shamisen on his back so he could play his flute. A somber tune escaped as he slowly moved his fingertips over each hole of the woodwind instrument.

He thought he heard Tafu’s laugh.
“Bahahahahahahahahha”
It was Tsuyoi. A Chikara man, he had a wheelbarrow full of ninja weapons as he stopped on the road to talk to a couple.
Ongaku put his flute away and walked right up to them.
“Yea I got to do the shit work myself when I haven’t got a youngun to work for next to nothing bahahah....”

Ongaku stole two kunai!! He smiled proud of himself. No one heard or saw him.
Truely a ghost.
But with ninja weapons... he was now a proper ninja.
He could walk right into that classroom and have just as much right as everyone else to say.

“I’m Ongaku, and I’m a ninja, Like all of you... could I become your friend? If yes, can I sleep at your house? You could sleep at mine but my first house was a hole in the ground that was made into a tunnel, everyone in the tunnel had red eyes or white hair. This hole isn’t near the leaf..”
He breathed heavy.
Even thinking about saying that to everybody made his mind race and his pulse quicken.

Making friends would be hard. His hand instinctively reached for his flute. Music made friends underground... music can make friends above ground...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back