• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset [ic]

yxnie

𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳

In Character
L I N K S
Out of Character || In Character ✔ || ???

Character Database || Interest Check || Custom Abilities

Overview || NPCs

please don't do anything stupid ***
• keep track of characters. put their location, interactions, tags, etc on each of their posts.
• don't double post for the same character.
• keep in mind that everyone is in different timezones and has responsibilities outside of RpN.
• if it becomes too centered on specific characters I will promptly put a timeskip into effect as to avoid others feeling left out.

C H A R A C T E R « // tenma. 3:00 am

“What the FUCK is this?!”

Okay—I suppose it’s time for a little rewind, huh?

It was about three in the morning for those in Konohagakure. Why would that be important? Well, it turned out that this day in particular—June eighth—was the day that everyone in class 3-A would always remember. Those who graduated the day prior were to report back to the academy for one last ‘lesson’, and find out which other two would be accompanying them in the missions to come. That being said, the academy didn’t even open until eight, so it was unknown as to why a certain ash blonde was wide awake and already starting a commotion.

Tenma was doing his usual morning routine—taking a shower since he forgot to the night before, quickly washing his face with cold water, and brushing his teeth. Or rather, this time around, picking up the toothbrush from it’s holder and taking once quick glance at it before his irritated yelling commenced. Anyways, back to the present.

“Why the fuck is there this green ass shit on my fucking toothbrush?” The boy furiously questioned no one in particular. “I mean, it was fine yesterday—it better have been fine yesterday.”

“Boy, what the hell are you yelling about at three a.m in the morning?” a tired female voice grumbled from the door of the bathroom. There stood Tenma’s mother, Senju Mei, with a sleepy expression on her face. Her crimson irises trailed down to the toothbrush her son was holding and a glimpse of recognition flashed across her features. “Oh. I see? Haha, I needed something to clean the cracks in the tiles. I’ll give you a couple hundred yen to buy another one after you get out from the academy—now stop your damn complainin’.”

“Haah?? Whaddya mean buy another one?! Why didn’t you use your toothbrush? Tch…” As he complained he threw his contaminated brush in the trash bin next to the sink, continuing to rinse off Mei’s brush so he could use it instead.

Mei’s eye only twitched in vexation. She was longing to hit the back of his head with the brush in his hand, but thought against it since it was his special day, afterall. It wasn’t like the two had a strained relationship with one another though, their yelling and bickering actually being their way of showing comfort with each other. In any case, she decided on the next best thing.

“Did you just fuckin’ tch at me?” The tall woman asked, tapping her foot in a quick pace, tips of her ears reddening as the sound of the running sink’s water ceased, marking the completion of Tenma’s teeth brushing. “Fine. Okay. Here, can you open the window over there?”

“Why should I—“

Open the window.

Reluctantly, Tenma opened the bathroom window with his bandaged hand, a seemingly endless stream of curses escaping from his mouth while doing so. What was with this woman? The bathroom wasn’t that big, so she could’ve easily walked over and opened it herself—

“Wha… Oi. Oi oi oi oi!!! What are you doing?? Stop pushing me you old hag!! Ah—!!”

“Out my window you go! Come back when you fix your attitude, Senju Tenma!!”

“But I’m not fucking dressed!!”

“Oho, that’s too bad!”

feeling
extremely agitated

interaction
senju mei – mother

objective
get ready, somehow get back into home

tags
n/a

C H A R A C T E R « // yoko. 9:04 am

Today was one of the rare days that Yoko arrived to the Academy on time.. In fact, it was the first time she made it before classes officially started, her having always been at least half an hour late coming in with half-assed excuses like Oh, well I’m here now or Yeah, yeah. It’s not like I missed anything important. Now, Yoko didn’t come early because This is the most important day! or whatever, instead being rushed out of the house by her otherwise lenient and spoiling family with a splash of ice cold water to start it all off. The question is, was her timeliness really that major? When she actually got to the class there was only about a minute until things got rolling.

When the short girl entered the classroom, she immediately noticed the large crowd of lovestruck guys crowding around one of the desks. Without even having to see her face, Yoko knew it was Sato Momoe, the popular girl in the class. There were others who stayed where they were supposed to though, but one could only hear Sato-san! Sato-san! Sato-san! since no one else seemed to be talking at that moment. Jeez, maybe it was a good thing Yoko was always late!

Anywho, everyone (or, mostly everyone) was present in the class by the time Yamamoto Kyari, the class’ sensei, stepped foot into the room. Upon the older girl’s entrance the commotion around Momoe died down and everyone shuffled to their seats, Yoko included. Her seat was located on the very end, with the person sitting next to her being none other than Matsushita Chikao. Aka, that-one-guy-who-totally-shouldn’t-be-the-top-of-the-class, naming courtesy of Yoko.

“Good morning y’all! I see the lot of you passed this year’s exams,” Kyari greeted with a pearly white grin. “Well… I guess you could say this your final lesson, huh? Doesn’t really count as an academic one though. Y’all get my point! Moving on. Today will be the day teams are assigned. Already knew that? Okay great, lets move on again.”

feeling
neutral

interaction
class?

objective
find out team assignments

tags
n/a

C H A R A C T E R « // npc kyari. 9:10 am

Kyari briefly went through the information she was supposed to tell everyone, but the graduates in the class already knew it all since she had blabbered all about it while treating the class to a little snack party and some casual chatter the day before.

“Now that you all know that, I’ll start reading off the–”

The orange-haired female was curtly cut off by the sound of the door being violently slid open. This revealed the fuming ash blonde who everyone knew oh so dearly, lacking a shirt and wearing his explosion-themed pajama pants instead of what he normally wore to class. The only normal thing about his attire was his bandages that were wrapped all around his hands and forearms, to which people assumed was for the ‘badass aesthetic’, knowing him.

“Ne. Senju. Why are you late on a day like this. What’s with those pajama pants. Why don’t you have a friggin’ shirt on?” Nakashima Yoko pestered after a moment of silence from the initial shock.

“Ne. Nakashima,” Senju Tenma mimicked, turning to glare at the girl. “I do whatever the hell I wanna do, so fuck off. Calamari-lookin–”

“Hey, hey, cut it out. Don’t you wanna know who you’ll be stuck with for the years to come? Maybe for eternity? Tenma, I’m not gonna ask what happened but go to your seat. God, okay. As I was saying, I’ll start reading off the teams… Before I do that though, are you guys curious on who ranked top three in the class?” At this, the crowd broke out in whispers.

What? But they never announce rankings!

Hah, as long as I’m not dead last I’ll be happy.

I’m clearly first place, guys.

Uhuh, no, Chikao-kun is. I heard one of his stats are at 50! They say he’s almost ready to become a chunin.

Or Sato-san~ She’s beautiful and she’s good at fighting! I wonder how–

Shut up you perv.

“Haha, I’m just asking. Never said anything about telling you~ But I’m sure all of you know who our best is. Right, Chikao?”

“Ah–… sure.”

~~
*Teams One and Five have 4 people due to imbalance.

Team One — Nakashima Yoko ( yxnie yxnie ) || Tenra Muketsu ( B Billicious ) || Senju Chouko ( Foxagon Foxagon ) || Ikeda Hinata ( MystiicWitch MystiicWitch )

Team Two — Chikara Tafu ( Flowiest D Flowiest D ) || Hyūga Natsumi ( izayoiix izayoiix ) || Akimichi Karin ( L latency )

Team Three — Yamanaka Ran ( AiAi AiAi ) || Uchiha Kanasai (@CocoForRealz) || Nara Adohira ( Foxagon Foxagon )

Team Four — Sato Momoe (NPC), Matsushita Chikao (NPC), Takahashi Saito (NPC)

Team Five — Mikazuki Rumi ( AiAi AiAi ) || Shinshoku Shin ( Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation ) || Shinkaiōganikku Ekiji ( NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay ) || Suzuna Téa ( cinnabuns cinnabuns )

Team Six — Hyūga Daichi ( NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay ) || Ichiyasame Ren ( izayoiix izayoiix ) || Matsushita Sara ( MystiicWitch MystiicWitch )

Team Seven — Senju Tenma ( yxnie yxnie ) || Awalin Awani ( Scheani Scheani ) || Nakamura Kaigo ( fin fin )

Team Eight — Hyūga Hitomi ( AiAi AiAi ) || Awalin Naoki ( Scheani Scheani ) || Yamanaka Hitomu ( The Silent Z The Silent Z )

Team Nine — Fuyuki Ikuto ( AiAi AiAi ) || Rōen Akashi ( Phayne Phayne ) || Inuzuka Emi ( izayoiix izayoiix )

“Aaand, that’s it! Please move so you’re sitting next to your new teammates! Aw man, I’m gonna miss you all so much!! Your Sensei will be here to pick you all up one by one, so when they call out your team number, that’s who you’ll go with for brunch! Good luck everyone!”

feeling
elated

interaction
class 3-A

objective
announce teams

tags
tags in spoiler above

“What the FUCK is this?!”

Okay—I suppose it’s time for a little rewind, huh?

It was about three in the morning for those in Konohagakure. Why would that be important? Well, it turned out that this day in particular—June eighth—was the day that everyone in class 3-A would always remember. Those who graduated the day prior were to report back to the academy for one last ‘lesson’, and find out which other two would be accompanying them in the missions to come. That being said, the academy didn’t even open until eight, so it was unknown as to why a certain ash blonde was wide awake and already starting a commotion.

Tenma was doing his usual morning routine—taking a shower since he forgot to the night before, quickly washing his face with cold water, and brushing his teeth. Or rather, this time around, picking up the toothbrush from it’s holder and taking once quick glance at it before his irritated yelling commenced. Anyways, back to the present.

“Why the fuck is there this green ass shit on my fucking toothbrush?” The boy furiously questioned no one in particular. “I mean, it was fine yesterday—it better have been fine yesterday.”

“Boy, what the hell are you yelling about at three a.m in the morning?” a tired female voice grumbled from the door of the bathroom. There stood Tenma’s mother, Senju Mei, with a sleepy expression on her face. Her crimson irises trailed down to the toothbrush her son was holding and a glimpse of recognition flashed across her features. “Oh. I see? Haha, I needed something to clean the cracks in the tiles. I’ll give you a couple hundred yen to buy another one after you get out from the academy—now stop your damn complainin’.”

“Haah?? Whaddya mean buy another one?! Why didn’t you use your toothbrush? Tch…” As he complained he threw his contaminated brush in the trash bin next to the sink, continuing to rinse off Mei’s brush so he could use it instead.

Mei’s eye only twitched in vexation. She was longing to hit the back of his head with the brush in his hand, but thought against it since it was his special day, afterall. It wasn’t like the two had a strained relationship with one another though, their yelling and bickering actually being their way of showing comfort with each other. In any case, she decided on the next best thing.

“Did you just fuckin’ tch at me?” The tall woman asked, tapping her foot in a quick pace, tips of her ears reddening as the sound of the running sink’s water ceased, marking the completion of Tenma’s teeth brushing. “Fine. Okay. Here, can you open the window over there?”

“Why should I—“

Open the window.

Reluctantly, Tenma opened the bathroom window with his bandaged hand, a seemingly endless stream of curses escaping from his mouth while doing so. What was with this woman? The bathroom wasn’t that big, so she could’ve easily walked over and opened it herself—

“Wha… Oi. Oi oi oi oi!!! What are you doing?? Stop pushing me you old hag!! Ah—!!”

“Out my window you go! Come back when you fix your attitude, Senju Tenma!!”

“But I’m not fucking dressed!!”

“Oho, that’s too bad!”

feeling
extremely agitated

interaction
senju mei – mother

objective
get ready, somehow get back into home

tags
n/a
Today was one of the rare days that Yoko arrived to the Academy on time.. In fact, it was the first time she made it before classes officially started, her having always been at least half an hour late coming in with half-assed excuses like Oh, well I’m here now or Yeah, yeah. It’s not like I missed anything important. Now, Yoko didn’t come early because This is the most important day! or whatever, instead being rushed out of the house by her otherwise lenient and spoiling family with a splash of ice cold water to start it all off. The question is, was her timeliness really that major? When she actually got to the class there was only about a minute until things got rolling.

When the short girl entered the classroom, she immediately noticed the large crowd of lovestruck guys crowding around one of the desks. Without even having to see her face, Yoko knew it was Sato Momoe, the popular girl in the class. There were others who stayed where they were supposed to though, but one could only hear Sato-san! Sato-san! Sato-san! since no one else seemed to be talking at that moment. Jeez, maybe it was a good thing Yoko was always late!

Anywho, everyone (or, mostly everyone) was present in the class by the time Yamamoto Kyari, the class’ sensei, stepped foot into the room. Upon the older girl’s entrance the commotion around Momoe died down and everyone shuffled to their seats, Yoko included. Her seat was located on the very end, with the person sitting next to her being none other than Matsushita Chikao. Aka, that-one-guy-who-totally-shouldn’t-be-the-top-of-the-class, naming courtesy of Yoko.

“Good morning y’all! I see the lot of you passed this year’s exams,” Kyari greeted with a pearly white grin. “Well… I guess you could say this your final lesson, huh? Doesn’t really count as an academic one though. Y’all get my point! Moving on. Today will be the day teams are assigned. Already knew that? Okay great, lets move on again.”

feeling
neutral

interaction
class?

objective
find out team assignments

tags
n/a
Kyari briefly went through the information she was supposed to tell everyone, but the graduates in the class already knew it all since she had blabbered all about it while treating the class to a little snack party and some casual chatter the day before.

“Now that you all know that, I’ll start reading off the–”

The orange-haired female was curtly cut off by the sound of the door being violently slid open. This revealed the fuming ash blonde who everyone knew oh so dearly, lacking a shirt and wearing his explosion-themed pajama pants instead of what he normally wore to class. The only normal thing about his attire was his bandages that were wrapped all around his hands and forearms, to which people assumed was for the ‘badass aesthetic’, knowing him.

“Ne. Senju. Why are you late on a day like this. What’s with those pajama pants. Why don’t you have a friggin’ shirt on?” Nakashima Yoko pestered after a moment of silence from the initial shock.

“Ne. Nakashima,” Senju Tenma mimicked, turning to glare at the girl. “I do whatever the hell I wanna do, so fuck off. Calamari-lookin–”

“Hey, hey, cut it out. Don’t you wanna know who you’ll be stuck with for the years to come? Maybe for eternity? Tenma, I’m not gonna ask what happened but go to your seat. God, okay. As I was saying, I’ll start reading off the teams… Before I do that though, are you guys curious on who ranked top three in the class?” At this, the crowd broke out in whispers.

What? But they never announce rankings!

Hah, as long as I’m not dead last I’ll be happy.

I’m clearly first place, guys.

Uhuh, no, Chikao-kun is. I heard one of his stats are at 50! They say he’s almost ready to become a chunin.

Or Sato-san~ She’s beautiful and she’s good at fighting! I wonder how–

Shut up you perv.

“Haha, I’m just asking. Never said anything about telling you~ But I’m sure all of you know who our best is. Right, Chikao?”

“Ah–… sure.”

~~
*Teams One and Five have 4 people due to imbalance.

Team One — Nakashima Yoko ( yxnie yxnie ) || Tenra Muketsu ( B Billicious ) || Senju Chouko ( Foxagon Foxagon ) || Ikeda Hinata ( MystiicWitch MystiicWitch )

Team Two — Chikara Tafu ( Flowiest D Flowiest D ) || Hyūga Natsumi ( izayoiix izayoiix ) || Akimichi Karin ( L latency )

Team Three — Yamanaka Ran ( AiAi AiAi ) || Uchiha Kanasai (@CocoForRealz) || Nara Adohira ( Foxagon Foxagon )

Team Four — Sato Momoe (NPC), Matsushita Chikao (NPC), Takahashi Saito (NPC)

Team Five — Mikazuki Rumi ( AiAi AiAi ) || Shinshoku Shin ( Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation ) || Shinkaiōganikku Ekiji ( NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay ) || Suzuna Téa ( cinnabuns cinnabuns )

Team Six — Hyūga Daichi ( NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay ) || Ichiyasame Ren ( izayoiix izayoiix ) || Matsushita Sara ( MystiicWitch MystiicWitch )

Team Seven — Senju Tenma ( yxnie yxnie ) || Awalin Awani ( Scheani Scheani ) || Nakamura Kaigo ( fin fin )

Team Eight — Hyūga Hitomi ( AiAi AiAi ) || Awalin Naoki ( Scheani Scheani ) || Yamanaka Hitomu ( The Silent Z The Silent Z )

Team Nine — Fuyuki Ikuto ( AiAi AiAi ) || Rōen Akashi ( Phayne Phayne ) || Inuzuka Emi ( izayoiix izayoiix )

“Aaand, that’s it! Please move so you’re sitting next to your new teammates! Aw man, I’m gonna miss you all so much!! Your Sensei will be here to pick you all up one by one, so when they call out your team number, that’s who you’ll go with for brunch! Good luck everyone!”

feeling
elated

interaction
class 3-A

objective
announce teams

tags
tags in spoiler above

Last edited:
TÉA SUZUNA | Konoha, Ninja Academy Room 3-A | FEELING: EXHAUSTED, AMUSED | INTERACTION(S): N/A

59708b2247e04ab633d051c09d1d390b.jpg

Téa was honestly just happy she hadn't been late this morning; her father had left early for deliveries and her mother and grandmother had been busy since it was Salve Day, so she had to get her siblings up this morning, get their breakfasts ready, make sure everyone was out in time...she yawned, trying to hide it behind her hand while Kyari began to speak. She hoped no one noticed the slight bags under her eyes from helping her grandmother early after midnight with the salve bases. Téa wasn't surprised the time had gone by so quickly, but it was a little annoying that she felt she hadn't had any free time, between training and helping her family. One day she'd be able to not run her siblings' lives so they could do it themselves, especially her older brothers, and then she'd have some time to herself...but that was a moot point, since today she was supposed to be getting her team assignment. Great, even less time to herself. But that was okay. She could only hope her team was well-mannered...and as if she had spoke the boy's behavior into existence, here came Tenma. Téa giggled under her hand; the boy reminded her of one of her brothers. At least she could say Tenma helped to wake her up.

From the students on her team, it seemed like they were all pretty level-headed, and they wouldn't have too many loud-mouths around them. They'd be able to handle themselves, and most importantly, they would work together as an effective...four-person team. Well, at least they had an advantage in that aspect? Rumi, Shin, and Ekiji....Téa moved her neck, cracking and releasing the air pressure in one of her joints. She wondered if it would affect them negatively to have so many mature people on her team. Maybe she'd have to have an optimist approach instead of trying to be a realist. Maybe. There was only one question left - who would be their sensei? Hopefully it would be someone who could really help her achieve her dream. Téa got up, grabbing her bag as she looked around to find a spot where all of her teammates could gather together. She should try to be friendly, get a good idea of what she was walking into.

Téa was honestly just happy she hadn't been late this morning; her father had left early for deliveries and her mother and grandmother had been busy since it was Salve Day, so she had to get her siblings up this morning, get their breakfasts ready, make sure everyone was out in time...she yawned, trying to hide it behind her hand while Kyari began to speak. She hoped no one noticed the slight bags under her eyes from helping her grandmother early after midnight with the salve bases. Téa wasn't surprised the time had gone by so quickly, but it was a little annoying that she felt she hadn't had any free time, between training and helping her family. One day she'd be able to not run her siblings' lives so they could do it themselves, especially her older brothers, and then she'd have some time to herself...but that was a moot point, since today she was supposed to be getting her team assignment. Great, even less time to herself. But that was okay. She could only hope her team was well-mannered...and as if she had spoke the boy's behavior into existence, here came Tenma. Téa giggled under her hand; the boy reminded her of one of her brothers. At least she could say Tenma helped to wake her up.

From the students on her team, it seemed like they were all pretty level-headed, and they wouldn't have too many loud-mouths around them. They'd be able to handle themselves, and most importantly, they would work together as an effective...four-person team. Well, at least they had an advantage in that aspect? Rumi, Shin, and Ekiji....Téa moved her neck, cracking and releasing the air pressure in one of her joints. She wondered if it would affect them negatively to have so many mature people on her team. Maybe she'd have to have an optimist approach instead of trying to be a realist. Maybe. There was only one question left - who would be their sensei? Hopefully it would be someone who could really help her achieve her dream. Téa got up, grabbing her bag as she looked around to find a spot where all of her teammates could gather together. She should try to be friendly, get a good idea of what she was walking into.

Last edited:
Shishoku Shin
Shishoku Clan Head House, 7:25 AM

With a slight ~dring Shin jumps up from his sleeping position and stops his alarm clock. He stays there for about 30 seconds as it suddenly comes to him. 'Oh. Team announcement is today.' With a burst he stands up, tidies his bed and dresses himself in his proper attire, along with the most important thing, his mask. He zooms quietly in and out of the bathroom, taking care of his hygiene. He tiptoes towards his parents' room and slides the door ajar. His father is not inside, he is already up and running. But his mother is there sleeping soundly. This somehow helps his anxious energy die down a bit. He goes up to her and gently shakes her.

"I'm gonna get going, Mom." he whispers.

She steers, moving about and rubbing her eyes.

"Oh, good morning there sweetheart. Don't forget your breakfast okay? Good luck!" she answers quietly and giving him a quick peck on his cheek.

"Hai. Hai." He says as he waves her goodbye. As he's about to leave the room Yuu murmurs to Shin while hiding under the bed sheets. "I made a bento for you with your favorite. I know it's gonna go good for you!"

Shin nods at her and then sprints of towards the kitchen. He grabs a few fruit to eat as breakfast on the road. He has to be there at 8 sharp. He gets his bento and puts his weapon and tools wherever they are supposed to be. Now, he has to get going.

Feeling: Anxious
Objective: Get to School Early
Interaction: Yuu - Mother

Konoha Ninja Academy, Class 3-A, 9:10 AM

Shin was extremely glad that he came early. He got to sit alone. Right now things were being way too loud. Talk about this or that, that student or another. It only worsened his anxiety about team placements. His smoke was already acting up. And then Senju Tenma showed up and started his familiar antics. Spirits, he wishes that he doesn't end up with anyone like that. Shinobi is serious business. And then, Sensei almost had him faint. Thankfully the ranking thing was just a rouse. Now for his team.

Mikazuki Rumi.

Shinkaiōganikku Ekiji.

Suzuna Téa.

The people he will have to depend upon, the people that will depend on him.

This certainly will be... an interesting arrangement.

How will a team of all calm and down-to-earth people work? How is the Jounin Sensei going to be like?

Feeling: Interested, Annoyed
Objective: Wait for your team members to sit with you on your desk
Interaction: Shinkaiōganikku Ekiji, Mikazuki Rumi, Suzuna Téa

Last edited:
Location: The Makeshift Tenra Residence to The Makeshift Tsung Training Facilities

It was early morning before even the sun had risen when Muketsu awoke from his sleep, he often woke up early due to being an incredibly light sleeper. Today was a special day for all who want to be Genin for Konohagakure as it was Graduation day and somehow Muketsu had managed to graduate twice (Once from kumogakure the year earlier and now from Konohagakure) even with his complete and utter lack Ninjutsu skill and his complete and Genjutsu skill.

Dragging himself out of bed getting changed into his usual attire of a red shirt , a long black uwagi and black jeans along with a band that's placed around the bottom of his uwagi stopping it from flowing freely whenever he moves along with no socks and easy to remove sandals he has a hatred of wearing shoes whenever he fights or trains and finally he wore some shoulder pads he had received from a samurai from the Land of Iron. After being changed he brushed his teeth and washed his face before grabbing something quick to eat and heading over to the Tenra training facility. As a request for Muketsu to be sent to Konohagakure the Tenra family also sent a very reasonable amount of money to the Hokage to purchase a house for Muketsu along with a building to be used for training and since he still had some time to kill he was going to head over to that building and do some training.
Feeling: Excited, Homesick
Interaction: Wooden Training targets (No one)
Objective: Train Hard
Second Objective: Don't be late for graduation

Location: The Makeshift Tsung Training Facilities to Konoha Academy Room 3-A

During the training, Muketsu spent most his time going back over the Taijutsu techniques he learned back in kumogakure mostly since that had always been the bread and butter of his fighting style and something that reminded him of home something he had started to miss more and more. He decided to call it quits an hour before he was scheduled to meet at the academy mostly because knowing his luck he would get utterly and completely lost along the way since he still didn't know the village layout all too well. Muketsu set off and it didn't take him too long before surprise surprise he got lost he was sure glad he wasn't in any rush...yet. Wondering around it took him about three-quarters of his time before he managed to get back on track.​

Finally with only a few minutes to spare Muketsu had managed to arrive at his destined location. Walking into the Academy and heading up to room 3-A. He opened the door walked in and simply took a seat whenever was free. Looking around the room he took a guess that the group of males surrounding one desk taking a while guess, he came down to three conclusions. The first was that it was the popular girl, the second that it was the person people thought was the strongest student or finally, for whatever reason, everyone wanted to sit in that seat and a mass brawl was about to break out any second now...the last one was a little farfetched even for Muketsu taste but you never know.

As the team's got called out Muketsu just simply stared blankly, he was in team one...right...recalling the names that he was assigned with he didn't know even one of them and he guessed they wouldn't know him having only arrived two weeks ago and for most of that time he was being put through test after test he never really got a good chance to meet the other students. He wasn't going to get anywhere by just looking around at the various groups of people. "If you are in team one could you please either direct me to you or come to me since I have no idea who you are thank you." Muketsu spoke, he raised his voice just so it could be heard over the various conversations going on but not to the point where he was shouting. He had to wonder...just who was his sensei going to be.​

Feeling: Slightly embarrassed, curious
Interaction: Team One Nakashima Yoko, Senju Chouko, Ikeda Hinata
( yxnie yxnie Foxagon Foxagon MystiicWitch MystiicWitch )
Objective: Find Team One
Second Objective: Wait for your Sensei
Completed Objectives: Train Hard ✓ Don't be late for graduation ✓

[class name=stoneBackground] height: 440px; width: calc(100% + 17px); background: white; margin: auto; overflow: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneImage] height: 480px; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/90/59/3c/90593c6d0586641fc8bc59fe1bb5bc2e.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-music:url(https://soundcloud.com/chillamusic/sale-chienne?in=madamerap/sets/madame-rap-top-50-female); [/class] [class name=stoneHeader] margin: auto; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; color: #1c3d41; [/class] [class name=stoneArrow] margin-top: 150px; text-align: center; font-size: 60px; color: #e2eae8; [/class] [class name=stoneContent] padding: 5px; color: #1c3d41; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [class name=stoneWrapper] margin: auto; overflow: hidden; width: 440px; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: #426369; text-align: right; [/class] [class name=Music] Gentle steps, gentle sights, she walked with a pitter-patter like mom's advice. She had awaken from her opponent only a hour ago. Having to a complete a test last minute to complete the transfer was a bit toiling, but she made it just in time for today's graduation. Draining a water bottle above her hair, she gave her hair the Shinkai bounce by merely fluffing it with her free hand. Leftover over water on her forehead formed into glasses on her nose. She slowly brushed her teeth with the last of the minerals she had and left. Without a thought. As she praciced last night. And the day before that. However, graduation should prompt a talk with mother though. Only too a thought, and her mother's voice was as clear as a tap on her hair- Ekiji, aww look at you making it to your second graduation in the same month. You even went with that skirt we picked out. Now don't forget that teams are going to be very important "I won't mom. And yeah this Hidden Leaf clothing is going to be big soon, right? Still weird uses different size numbers." I knowwww it was hell when I was over there, what 10 years ago? Tell me why teams are important "Uh,h,h,h, so I can cultivate teamwork close." No. A team allows you to not only get a rough idea of popular jutsu within the village, will allow you to better understand your own niche in weaknesses. Undoubtly, since others have a imperfect jutsu, unlike ours, they have very obvious niches and should have strong weaknesses. As genin they should have also just began learning how to cover those weaknesses; however, by being in a team they are going to hope teammates can fill that protection role while trying to train their strong suit. This all means that you will have a full display of a variety of ninja's weaknesses on display as well as a clear view of variety of ninja covers for their weaknesses, that are imperfect covers so should be easier to catch and study. You will build this information into your mind's library of these to utilize against or for allies, enemies, and yourself. There is a chance that you will meet someone purely stronger than you, so I don't have to worry about you getting too prideful. While pushing you to improve to beat them, as you will. AND, when you get your exact teams-don't forget to give them all the Test to understand group dynamics. Understand? "Um, study people..." Okay. Love you. [/i] The conversation in Ekiji's mind ended, thankfullly, since during the whole conversation Ekiji was trying to figure out how to open her purse with lock being stuck for some reason. Location: Academy Ekiji walks into the room, glances at the others. She takes a seat in the middle of the class. A popular girl being crowded. Understood, don't make any sudden fashion statements. A loud student. Understood, allow him to speak at all times. Ekiji sighed and looked toward the teams being called. She could began to try to piece together who was part of her team. Rumi - The girl who acts lewd and wants to try to bite everything with a tongue. Shin - The fire genin that makes it impossible to be around, physically, he likes being in the corner like an idiot who doesn't understand first moves. Tea - Girl who smiles too much. Probably lying. Or her life could be terrific. Either way can be horrible to look at on a bad day- That's makes 4. Ekiji's blinks. Mother didn't give her a test for 4 person team. She has barely talked to any of them. How will she know who to interact with the most. Who to leave alone. Who to lie? Mother had business to attend to during graduation time, so Ekiji couldn't call her in mind, quite yet. Looking calm on the outside, she begins to lick her lips as she tries to remember the possible roles people could have in a group: •The Octopus •Remora •Hermit Crab •Tuna •..... Feelings: Flustered Objective:Understand team members. Interacting: No one. [/font][/div][/div][div class=stoneCredit]Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 [/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:

Awani
thumb-350-660229.png
Mood - Time
Chill - 9:06 AM
With
Open
yxnie yxnie USER=50124] fin fin [/USER]

Blinking back a yawn Awani relaxed in her chair having been sitting there for numerous minutes, possibly hours, she wasn't too sure herself when it came to being confined to the small room. What she was sure of however was how numb her butt was. Her legs remaining crossed beneath the chair, she cast her gaze out over the various students around her. They were listening she supposed, keenly to their instructor who appeared to be a little elated. Excited perhaps that she was seeing them graduate, or maybe even by the fact that she would no longer have to teach and therefore deal with and finally end being responsible for them.
Her eyes began trailing to the door as Awani sensed it would be slamming open at any moment-- Ah yes, she was correct. The fiery eyes of Senju himself stepping into the room, as she predicted he was late, however she had not predicted him to be in this.. get up. Was this a new ploy for attention? It works. The boy and instructor had a short agitation before the woman returned to her presenting of teams. A grin bit at her lips as Awani's eyes swiped slyly to the ill dressed boy not moving from her spot from the middle of the back row, sliding her elbows forward on the desk she bit back a laugh. "The boy who wants it all and the boy who wants all not. This should be fun." She murmured to herself.

Blinking back a yawn Awani relaxed in her chair having been sitting there for numerous minutes, possibly hours, she wasn't too sure herself when it came to being confined to the small room. What she was sure of however was how numb her butt was. Her legs remaining crossed beneath the chair, she cast her gaze out over the various students around her. They were listening she supposed, keenly to their instructor who appeared to be a little elated. Excited perhaps that she was seeing them graduate, or maybe even by the fact that she would no longer have to teach and therefore deal with and finally end being responsible for them.
Her eyes began trailing to the door as Awani sensed it would be slamming open at any moment-- Ah yes, she was correct. The fiery eyes of Senju himself stepping into the room, as she predicted he was late, however she had not predicted him to be in this.. get up. Was this a new ploy for attention? It works. The boy and instructor had a short agitation before the woman returned to her presenting of teams. A grin bit at her lips as Awani's eyes swiped slyly to the ill dressed boy not moving from her spot from the middle of the back row, sliding her elbows forward on the desk she bit back a laugh. "The boy who wants it all and the boy who wants all not. This should be fun." She murmured to herself.

Last edited:
151EF43C-DD0A-4B55-A776-2F3C89CA943D.jpeg
4:30 am. Tafu had gotten up, dressed, and was already out the door of his house and running through the Chikara clan district.
His sister still asleep, as was his parents.

No matter.
Really. Like anyone in his family cared. Uncle Tsuyoi would care. But that bum of a blacksmith would be asleep at said moment.
As Tafu ran, he thought about a number of things. Who would be in his team?
Would he be with Reasonable people?
Is sarada working the takoyaki stall this morning?
Tafu’s smile became flushed and even more dopey as he imagined his favourite food being served to him by the cute woman. Her father whose name Tafu could never remember. Was something of a good friend, to tsuyoi anyway...
No matter.
Tafu shook his head clear of the day dream and kept running.
He had 35kilo weights on each leg, his scythe on his back and two tanto blades on his hip.

Tafu ran to the training field, and as the sun rose over the water he worked up a sweat.
Practicing Taijustu, practicing his ability, as he moved through different forms his two blades hung in the air either side swinging in sync with the boys strikes and kicks.

He finished up his physical training after a hour and a bit, aiming to perfect his ability.
Migo can Carry something like... fifty kunai!!!
I’m lucky to get twelve...

Tafu had ten kunai hanging beside him, and as he flexed his fingers in a fist, five of said kunai flew towards their intended target.
He then pointed his finger for the rest to follow,
All hit the log he was aiming for, he was getting better. If you was to compare him to a freak! However...
Tafu hasn’t changed much except height weight and strength.

By the time he was finished Tafu stripped naked and swam in the lake to clean himself.
Climbing back onto the grass he shook his hair dry and wiped as much water from his body as possible before getting dressed again.
It was a good day to NOT wrap my feet aha

Tafu was soon running toward the academy. He stopped to get takoyaki however. He even paid for it.
He had eaten half of his large order before reaching the academy.
Sitting in the back corner so he could eat in peace, Tafu was in a daydream as he chewed his favourite food.
he was eating sneakily as the sensei announced the teams.

I’m the only boy in my team? At least I got the cute Hyuga, and the kindest girl in class.

he looked to Natsumi and then Karin. He knew Karin from before, she was always baking and seemed to be smiley,
Natsumi has that twin. Wonder if they wish they had some other guy in their team?

As the class moved to sit with their new teams Tafu noticed some teams were made up of four.
They must be the losers... needing a extra to be as good as the other teams.

Being the kind young man he is, Tafu offered some of the food he had brought to his new team,
Reluctantly...
It was probably obvious he didn’t want to share, as he had to cough, and stammer a quick moment
“um” “er”

“Ayo, The octopus is good this morning”
Tafu eventually managed as he wore his best smile. Well, it’s the same happy smile he usually had.
“Wanna see?” He asked both his teammates as he took a seat close to the isle so his scythe wouldn’t bother anyone.

(Mood, content.)
(Location, the class room)

Last edited:
[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0c/47/08/0c4708b59e9e49f9928dd1fb7ec9c825.jpg') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Yamanaka Ran
-hover-
[/div]

[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11parent][div class=fyuri11content]
8:45 am, Yamanaka household
The smallest yelp could be heard coming from one of the Yamanaka houses. Soft platinum blonde hair cut just above the shoulders was now drenched in water as Yamanaka Ran sat on his now soaking bed, hugging his pillow for dear life as he stares up with wide blue eyes at his Father, the mastermind behind his now freezing self. "Ran, just how much longer are you going to sleep? Your mother was being too kind and saying things like letting you sleep in, now is not the time for that. Don't tell me you forgot about today?" Ran slowly shook his head, not wanting to further anger his dad as he continued speaking, "it's the day for you to be assigned to a team! Now get up and get going! You have FIFTEEN minutes to get there!" As much as Ran would have loved to tell his father that actually, he had about 25 minutes, but hey, who was counting right?

Not wanting another round of ice cold water poured on him, Ran stood up and went to the bathroom to dry himself up. After getting changed into a pair of black shorts with white bandages tied from his ankle up to below his knee and a simple white hoodie over a fishnet shirt, Ran tied up his short hair into a small ponytail at the back and headed downstairs for a quick meal and off he goes for school, before his dad yells at him once again.

Ran mutters under his breath silently as he takes his time walking to class. He knew he will make it in time, the calculations in his head told him so, plus either way...he was sure he won't be int he first team. With that in mind, Ran made way to class while munching on a piece of toast.

9:05 am, Konoha, Ninja Academy room 3-A

As Ran arrived in class, he glanced around taking in the usual scene of boys fawning over that girl and then the other small cliques here and there. Shrugging it off, Ran took his usual seat and just laid his head down. He was exhausted and it was still the morning...good thing he rarely speaks in class. Propping his head onto his hand when the teacher arrived, Ran listened silently to her little speech before she began to list off the teams. Or well she tried until a familiar head of ash blonde entered the room. Ran held back from sighing as he looked on in boredom, it was just Tenma doing his usual banters. He can only hope he doesn't get placed in the same team as Tenma. Sure, Ran didn't really mind Tenma, but to be in the same team as someone loud as Tenma is a bit...much for Ran. Once she was done with listing out the teams, Ran sat there silently. Team 3 huh...and with an Uchiha and a Nara on top of that...man I hope my dad doesn't find out. The moment my dad finds out I'm in a team with a Nara is the day he won't stop talking about the hiden practices...urgh. Ran kept silent for a moment as he wondered why his cousin wasn't placed in a team with either a Nara or an Akimichi. Dang it, his cousin would have been better suited than he for this. Holding back a sigh, Ran scanned the classroom for his supposed teammates. He knew most of the people in class due to having observed almost everyone here, but hey they don't need to know that, right?

His eyes landed on the familiar dark hair of the Uchiha and then it flitted about until it landed on the Nara. He frowned a bit, they were far...now how to catch their attention? Ah well...maybe they can find him and then he won't have to move about. Yes...he'll just rest here until they find him. With that thought, Ran's head slowly laid back down onto the desk as he closed his eyes, hoping to get back some sleep he lost earlier this morning.

Feeling- Tired
Location- Academy, room 3-A
Interaction- Ran's father/ the class?
Objective- Get back some sleep while waiting for his teammates to come find him
Tags- @CocoForRealz Foxagon Foxagon
[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11credit]code/design by Fable Fable [/div]

Last edited:

Can't see me
giphy.gif

c6cd7d18d627a9f9fdecd8aebcfc70f6.png

Current Location: Home - Garden // Mood: Full of Adrenaline / Excited // Interaction: Sparring with Isao (Mothers BF).
11766308.gif

This morning was unlike any other morning that Akashi had lived through, today being a very special and future defining moment for the young Ninja-to-be, as it was to be revealed who his partners would be and who would be the man to lead them down the path to becoming Shinobi worthy of the name. However simply because today was special did not give him excuse to stray away from his morning routine, one in which he spent in early morning training or body building; both purely designed to further his progress as a Taijutsu practitioner. Luckily for him, in the recent months he had found a partner to spar with; a late twenties/early thirties Chuunin by the name of Isao Mitarashi, a blonde haired ninja whom Akashi was pretty confident had a crush on his mother Mubi; not that it bothered him much. With the frequent visits of Isao, Akashi had taken the advantage of asking him for early morning sparring sessions twice a week; the chuunin potentially seeing this as a way to get 'the sons approval' had agreed to as such.

The sparring session was unlike any other that the two had shared, the chuunin Isao taking a far more serious approach to the execution of his techniques today, incorporating for more ninjutsu into his arsenal of tricks rather then simply overpowering Akashi through sheer taijutsu experience.

2297c184a8e8e252ab3cadc97d34ec86d026e8bd_hq.gif

"Faster Akashi!, The enemy won't give you the luxury of time!" roared Isao, launching his Bandaged based Ninjutsu to catch Akashi off balance. "A taijutsu ninja like yourself relies on physicality, a strong unbreakable combination of techniques to throw your opponent off balance. Allowing your enemy to break your combination and launch their own ninjutsu is detrimental to your success as a ninja!" he bellowed, this time using the same bandage technique from his left hand to launch a surprise attack from the ground beneath Akashi's feet, three chakra infused bandages heading straight for his chin; Akashi managing to back flip out of the way just in time. "Good! Good!, React, then counter! Don't give me the time to..."

"Boys.." came the mellow voice of Mubi as she interrupted their session., "..Isn't about time you got ready and headed to the academy Akashi?.. You wouldn't want to keep your new team mates waiting would you?" she questioned, though she knew the answer already. In her hands she held a towel as she knew he would need a shower before hand. "The hot water is ready and your Bento is in a bag on the counter.. quickly, clean yourself up and head to school" her voice stern yet comforting.

"Thank you Sensei" bowed Akashi, as he turned to face Isao. The chuunin smiling and walking over to Akashi as he ruffled the red head's hair. "Show the other Genin what you've got... don't be afraid to impose yourself when the time comes and trust in your instincts... but don't forget, your part of a team now and the team is only as strong as its weakest member" Isao smiled and removed his hand from Akashi's head, turning to face Mubi; his face flushing slightly to which Mubi noticed and smiled in return. With all that said, Akashi ran towards his mother; embracing her tightly before taking the towel.
11766308.gif

Current Location: Classroom 3A // Mood: Normal // Interaction: Walked over to Ikuto / Waved over to Emi.
AiAi AiAi izayoiix izayoiix
6a41c6edbc92cdef6803060802620539fb3212c4_00.jpg
Showered and ready to go, Akashi bowed once more as Mubi and Isao stood in the living room, before making his way towards the Academy; the shortcut via the rooftops that aligned the village roads allowing him to get to class on time; though considering how many had already arrived he was clearly one of the last to get here. Glancing around the room, the usual group of prepubescent males had gathered around the class idol 'Sato Momoe'; though what they saw in her, Akashi couldnt tell. Sighing, he pushed passed the lovestruck boys and made his way towards his seat in the center back row of the class room; placing his bag on the desk as he sat down. An air of suspense was clearly present as almost everyone else including himself eagerly awaited the revelation of the teams and that excitedness only grew as Kyari sensei entered.

Though expectations were soon halted a few moments after as the door slammed open, revealing the class hooligan; Tenma. While his attitude seemingly got under the nerves of a few people, Akashi himself was not all that bothered. Though he did chuckle at the exchange between Yoko and Tenma before Kyari Sensei put an end to it and resumed control of the class.

As names were being called, Akashi's eyes kept glancing to each of the individuals, silently eliminating each of them from the pool of potential partners, though with the pool growing ever smaller and teams of four being called, Akashi couldn't help but feel a little bit nervous as it seemed like he was not going to get called at all. Until..."Team 9, Fuyuki Ikuto || Rōen Akashi || Inuzuka Emi" she finally stated, the nerves that had built inside Akashi as it took forever for his name to get called finally dissipating. Though he admittedly did not feel all too comfortable having his name being within the last 3, did that mean he was at the bottom of the pack?.. No.. that couldn't be it. Akashi was confident he was not at the bottom, and shaking such thoughts he scanned the room for his new team mates.

Considering his mothers clans speciality and the jutsu he had learned under her tutelage, it came as no real surprise to him that he had been assigned to the same team as Inuzuka Emi and her ninken partner Sina. From what he had gathered, it was rather common for the academy sensei's to assign teams based on similar factors; in this case being the heavily taijutsu based aspects of each of their lineages as well as the 'beast' like attributes associated with their techniques. Thus all things considering, this was probably a 'no brainer' for the teachers. Akashi smiled, he could not deny that his curiosity had been piqued as his thoughts wondered towards the inherently different fighting styles of each of their clans, no doubt he would keep an eye on the Inuzuka techniques, their approach to incorporating animal like properties into their style of combat vastly different to that of the Rōen's beast transformation.

As for her personality, Akashi couldn't deny that from what he had observed thus far over the course of their lessons, was that she may potentially be quite the handful in terms of dealing with, though that isn't to say it was a bad thing. Simply, Akashi was raised to be quite disciplined in his actions, to adhere to a strict sense of duty and responsibility akin to that of what he perceived to be a Shinobi. 'A calm mind is a calm soul' his mother often used to say, thus a far contrast to Emi's bubbly personality. However he was never one to form a final opinion based on first impressions and like any person he would do his utmost best to get along with her, as he would Fuyuki Ikuto, the other member of their team and again someone whose personality seemed to be a far cry different to his own and Emi's.

Fuyuki Ikuto, the silvery haired boy who Akashi admittedly knew very little about, considering Ikuto was the quiet introvert of their class. Had it not been for the color of his eyes and hair that were quiet 'unnatural' for this part of the world, Akashi may not have even known of his existence due to how adamant he is about remaining in the background. Even during lessons or recess, Akashi can't recall a time he had even heard Ikuto speak and if he had, Akashi sure as hell did not hear it. What Akashi did know however was that a lot of the male students in the class had a quiet resentment for Ikuto, his somewhat natural magnetism towards the majority of the female populace was the source of many a boys jealousy, and what made it worse was that Ikuto appeared to dislike this kind of attention, considering the ruckus that was caused whenever he would 'flee' from the attention.

Akashi could not help but chuckle now, the thought of someone like Ikuto and Emi on a team together was surely going to be quiet interesting to observe especially in the earlier part of their teams blossoming future. However the intentions behind such a pairing was quite clear to Akashi, their two seemingly opposite personalities and approach to interaction with others was obviously intended to be paired with one another, perhaps the sensei's showing concern for Ikuto's introvertness and feeling that someone like Emi could help him open up more or at the very least, get accustomed to the opposite gender.

Needless to say, whatever the expectations were for this group it was sure going to be one hell of a roller coaster ride. All that they needed now was their conductor, their sensei to start them down the tracks of becoming fully fledged Ninja of the leaf.

With his thoughts gathered, Akashi stood up from his spot and began to walk over to Ikuto. It seemed like the natural choice to do, considering Ikuto's personality he may have found it hard to approach himself or Emi, thus rather then forcing his new team mate out of his comfort zone, Akashi instead took the initiative, signalling over to Emi and Sina, what his intentions were.

"Yo, seems like were the new team 9" spoke Akashi as he stood near Ikuto.
11766308.gif

fackel33231.gif
Can't see me

[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/286897180/large.jpg') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Mikazuki Rumi
-hover-
[/div]

7:30 am, 'Mikazuki' household
The loud blaring of an alarm clock rang throughout the darkened and silent room until a hand shot out from underneath the covers...only to throw said alarm into the nearest wall. The annoying sound was instantly gone only for silence to ensue, that was until a head of peach blonde poked out from under the many blankets to reveal a pair of mismatching green and amber orbs. Sleep was evident in Rumi's eyes as she stared at the wall, her eyes slowly trailing down to the now broken alarm clock. Great...another one. Letting out a yawn, Rumi's head disappeared as her many blankets covered her once more.
8:30 am
A soft thud was heard followed by a groan as Rumi found herself in a tangled web of her blankets on the ground. She sat among the fluffy blankets as she looked around sleepily all the while wondering what time it was. Realizing that the sun was a bit brighter than earlier, Rumi slowly made her way to her bathroom while combing her long blonde hair with her hand. As she brushed her teeth, staring into her reflection, Rumi silently contemplated why on earth was she even awake this early in the morning? She recalled it having to do something for the Academy...but what? The graduation was yesterday...oh today was that huh. Holding back a sigh, Rumi got changed into a pair of black shorts along with thigh high black leg sleeves and then a sleeveless white turtleneck over her fishnet tank top. Pulling on a pair of finger less gloves, Rumi placed her standard shinobi sandals on before making her way to school. She nibbled on a stick of dango as she left her new 'home'. There was no one there to wake her up nor to make breakfast for her...and to be honest? She didn't mind it at all. It was a relief to be away from her suffocating clan, a whole village away to be accurate.

9:00 am, Konoha, Ninja Academy room 3-A

As Rumi entered the classroom, she finally took note of the time and realized that she actually made it on time. Well, not like she cared if she was late or anything. She even stopped by to grab a strawberry milk as refreshment from her 'breakfast' along the way to the Academy. Hiding her satisfied smile to herself, Rumi made way to the very left of the classroom and sat down in her usual spot. She glanced around the classroom and noticed how everything still seemed to be the same. The usual boys flocking around that girl and then everyone else in their little corners. She can't remember everyone's name all too well, but she has learned of each and every student by face that and she gave them a nickname.
Slurping up the rest of her drink, Rumi looked up to see their sensei enter the classroom. She listened to what the teacher had to say before she began to list out the teams.
Or well Kyari-sensei tried to at least, until a familiar ash blonde boy entered the classroom in a rather fuming manner. Rumi's eyes lit up in amusement as she watched the angry boy enter the room only to get further riled up by their fellow classmate, Yoko. Rumi's lips twitched up slightly as she watched on in interest. It was always fun watching Tenma react to every little thing. Refraining from making a comment for once, Rumi merely sent Tenma a small smirk in hopes of provoking the blonde male one last time.
The teacher then continued on with the list of teams and Rumi was actually a bit surprised at her team. First of all...there were four of them which meant an extra student for their teacher to deal with. Whoever was their teacher...well the best of luck to them.
As Rumi recalled each teammates names in her mind, her eyes scanned the room for them. It landed one each one as she remembered them by her own little nicknames, Shishoku Shin, shy mask boy; Shinkaioganikku Ekiji, glasses girl who is way too silent and stares at others too much; Suzuna Tea, once again quiet but almost like an older sister persona? Realizing that her team were full of 'introverts', Rumi decided to get up and gather the team herself.
Making her way over to where Shin was seated, all the while she spoke up allowing herself to be heard by others, "hmm, four students in our team huh...how interesting. Don't you agree?" As she came to a stop in front of Shin, Rumi asked him that question all the while flashing him a mischievous smirk. Turning around, Rumi spoke up, "two members of Team 5 are here, so whoever else is in this team should come on over~"

Feeling- Mischievous, amused
Interaction- Shishoku Shin
Objective- Gather the rest of Team 5 and get this over with
Tags- Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation , NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay , cinnabuns cinnabuns

Last edited:
Shishoku Shin
Konoha Ninja Academy, Class 3-A, 9:11 AM

Shin froze when he noticed the pink haired girl coming towards him. Mikazuki Rumi usually meant trouble. She was extremely playful and bantered anyone she could get a reaction out of, especially people with volatile personalities like that of Senju Tenma. He hoped he wasn't going to be on the recieving end of one of her teases. He didn't know what and how to correctly respond to those.

In response to her Shin just nodded and went on to say "Agreed. We seem to have an advantage number-wise."

Shin hoped that working with her wouldn't be too hard to deal with.

He was glad that she called the rest of the team over, waiting for the other two to come along.

Feeling: Perplexed
Objective: Deal with Rumi, Wait for your team members to sit with you on your desk
Interaction: Mikazuki Rumi

Last edited:
TÉA SUZUNA | Konoha, Ninja Academy Room 3-A | FEELING: EXHAUSTED, AMUSED | INTERACTION(S): SHIN, EKIJI & RUMI

59708b2247e04ab633d051c09d1d390b.jpg

Oh, alright. It seemed like the majority of her team was in one spot, so she headed over, a small smile playing on her lips. Lucky for her, the desk next to Shin and Rumi had just opened up. Téa decided to leave the seat available to their last partner, joining Rumi as she also sat on desktop, looking at the two. "Hey, good morning." She said gently, going into her bag, hoping that in the rush of the morning she'd remembered to pack something for herself to replenish her strength. Her hands found a coffee drink - god bless, honestly - and then she felt an unfamiliar box, causing her to raise her eyebrow. Téa pulled out the box, eyes softening as she realized her siblings had made sure she'd made some breakfast for herself. If they hadn't given her hell that morning, she might've cried at the sweet gesture.

Ah, Rumi brought up the four-person thing so she wouldn't have to! Excellent. "We have the biggest advantage, I think." Téa placed the box on her lap, going back into her bag for the coffee drink. "Well, one of the biggest advantages." She gestured vaguely at the other four-person team, opening her drink with a crack. Téa took a large sip, hoping this would wake her up a bit before she ended up snoozing and disrespecting her sensei. Whoever that would be. Her older brothers had complained each of their sensei had taken their sweet time getting to their first meeting, so Téa wouldn't be surprised if their sensei was late. Closing her drink and dropping it back into her bag, Téa picked up the box she'd left in her lap, opening it to reveal four rice balls with shrimp. Her favorite! Kyari Sensei had a great little spread of food, but she'd rather pig out on her own food than embarrass herself in front of her entire classroom. "Any of you hungry before we do intros?" It'd be rude to not even offer, wouldn't it? She was so used to sharing that asking came naturally, anyway. She half-expected for one of her brothers to dart into the room just to grab some, blaming it on their growing bodies as they ate and ran. And if her partners said no, then, oh well. More for her!

Oh, alright. It seemed like the majority of her team was in one spot, so she headed over, a small smile playing on her lips. Lucky for her, the desk next to Shin and Rumi had just opened up. Téa decided to leave the seat available to their last partner, joining Rumi as she also sat on desktop, looking at the two. "Hey, good morning." She said gently, going into her bag, hoping that in the rush of the morning she'd remembered to pack something for herself to replenish her strength. Her hands found a coffee drink - god bless, honestly - and then she felt an unfamiliar box, causing her to raise her eyebrow. Téa pulled out the box, eyes softening as she realized her siblings had made sure she'd made some breakfast for herself. If they hadn't given her hell that morning, she might've cried at the sweet gesture.

"We have the biggest advantage, I think." Téa placed the box on her lap, going back into her bag for the coffee drink. "Well, one of the biggest advantages." She gestured vaguely at the other four-person team, opening her drink with a crack. Téa took a large sip, hoping this would wake her up a bit before she ended up snoozing and disrespecting her sensei. Whoever that would be. Her older brothers had complained each of their sensei had taken their sweet time getting to their first meeting, so Téa wouldn't be surprised if their sensei was late. Closing her drink and dropping it back into her bag, Téa picked up the box she'd left in her lap, opening it to reveal four rice balls with shrimp. Her favorite! Kyari Sensei had a great little spread of food, but she'd rather pig out on her own food than embarrass herself in front of her entire classroom. "Any of you hungry before we do intros?" It'd be rude to not even offer, wouldn't it? She was so used to sharing that asking came naturally, anyway. She half-expected for one of her brothers to dart into the room just to grab some, blaming it on their growing bodies as they ate and ran. And if her partners said no, then, oh well. More for her!

Last edited:
Inuzuka, Emi

7TyaX4o.png
location... Inuzuka Training Grounds || with... Sina&Rina || tags... -​

"Oh come on Sina!" a pink-haired girl cried out, her hair messily pulled up into a ponytail, barely keeping the hair out of her face. Standing opposite the young girl was her pale blue and silver ninken, giving her a highly unimpressed look. It was as if she was raising a brow to her human partner, asking if she really thought that was going to work.

Inuzuka Emi frowned, resisting the urge to stamp her foot and pout turned to her guardian, Rina. "Tell her we need to go one more time?!" she begged, causing the older woman to laugh.

"Now Emi," she paused, still chuckling. "I think Sina does have a point. If you go once more than you might be late for class. Aren't you supposed to meet your team today?"

The freshly graduated genin gasped suddenly, eyes widening in horror. "Oh no!" she cried, glancing around wildly, looking for a clock. "Come on Sina, we have to freshen up! We can't afford to be late!"

With that, she darted off, leaving her guardian and ninken behind. The two didn't mind however, both used to her behavior. Rina stood there, leaning on one of the training poles, laughing softly while Sina sat there continuing to look unimpressed. She sighed. At least her human partner had realized she needed to freshen up before they left the compound. That was part of their partnership after all. Sina refused to leave the compound with Emi if she looked like a sweaty mess. The female ninken couldn't be seen with someone like that, she had standards.

"Go on Sina, catch up to Emi. I'll clean up here." Rina told the medium sized wolfdog. Sina nodded at her words and got to her feet and trotted after her partner, ready to give herself another once over in the mirror before leaving for class.

location... Classroom 3-A || with... Sina&Akashi&Ikuto || tags... Phayne Phayne AiAi AiAi

The two arrived to class a minute before the bell rang, causing Emi to let out a giant sigh of relief while Sina rolled her eyes. "You need to manage your time better." she barked to her human partner. Emi laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of her head. Sina rolled her eyes again as they headed towards their seat in the middle of the room. Soon after Kyari-sensei came in and began going over the lists of teams. Half of the girl's hair was still in it's messy ponytail, held up loosely by a thick red bandanna, while the rest fell around her face and shoulders, framing her red fang birthmarks. Her eyes sparkled and she grinned a toothy grin, glancing at Sina before looking around the room, wondering who her future teammates were going to be.

The longer she waited, the more excited she got, not even caring that her name was the last to be read. That didn't matter! All that mattered was that she met her team! Some new pack mates! At least she hoped so. From what she understood a ninja's team was supposed to trust each other and be there for each other through thick and thin! She couldn't wait to start building similar relationships!

"Team 9, Fuyuki Ikuto || Rōen Akashi || Inuzuka Emi."

"Alright Sina!" she cheered, glancing down at her ninken. "It's officially official!" she exclaimed happily, reaching down to gently scratch the blue and silver ninken behind her ears. Sina leaned into her partner's hand, loving how Emi knew to scratch just the right spot. She let out a rumbling laugh, which to outsiders probably sounded like a rough growl. The noise gained the two a few odd looks, but they ignored them, having become used to them already.

"Don't you think you should look at meeting your teammates now?" Sina asked a moment later, jerking her head towards Akashi who waved her over from his new spot beside Ikuto. Emi grinned, waving back, her arm moving quickly with large motions.

"Come on! Let's go!" she said, jumping to her feet and dancing up the steps to get to the back of the classroom, Sina following behind her. "Hi guys!" she chirped, catching the end of Akashi's sentence. "No doubt we're going to be the best Team 9 there's ever been! I'm Inuzuka, Emi! And this here is my partner Sina! I look forward to working with you!" she told the two, smiling brightly as Sina sat next to her, letting out a small bark of greeting as well.

eeb5f842c14a61d6fb1e574eefdbaf36.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Kaigo Nakamura
XZraLWka_400x400.jpg

Kaigo lay comfortably in his bed, not at all interested in what his mother had been so keen for the past couple days, his graduating from the academy. In spite of his excelling both academically and in the ninja arts, Kaigo's only motivation to become a ninja was for his mother and next door neighbor, Haruto Yamamoto, the eight-year old kid who'd always looked up to Kaigo as the son of the KIA (killed in action) ninja, Blade. Kaigo guessed he sometimes had to owe this all to his dad, it was really his passing that started his ninja journey.

"Kaigo-San! You're going to be late for your graduation, get up!" He groaned, rolling his eyes as he pulled his other pillow onto his ears. This wasn't the same woman that'd bought him ramen the other night in "celebration." Kaigo's eyes widened as he felt a blunt object against the back of his head, the only part of him not covered by his sheets or pillows. "Kaigo... get up." He sighed, rubbing the back of his head as he stood up. He hadn't an idea that his mother possessed such power, the sting of the broom hilt had inflicted rung through his head, breathing deeply as a means of coping. "You're not gonna hit me again, are you, mom?" He asked, hands out as he urged the broom away from himself. His mother laughed her cheerful one, a perfect smile surfacing. It'd infected Kaigo who didn't smile often, neither did, mother or son, he was too busy with academy work, and his mother with her hustling in the market.

Kaigo felt the soft, gentle hands of his mother against his, looking down at them, he was never prepared for the speeches, not when he knew they were going to be about his late father. "You're old enough to have understood what happened all those years ago, Kai. But I'm letting you know, that, you were actually once very interested in being a ninja, I can even remember you running around in your dad's forehead protector." She chuckled, Kai letting out a shorter laugh. "You've come a long way, and even with your facade of having no interest, I know you'll grow up to become one of the greatest ninja of your generation. Maybe even Kage. Your father would be proud--" Kai didn't have to hear the last words, leaving his mother's hands as he left for the washroom. He had to get ready.

Kaigo descended the stairs of his house in a walk, currently wearing a jet black, short-sleeved shirt with a high collar, white shorts, with many small belts adorning his left arm and similar bands around both legs. His backpack was set on his back, stashed with his weapons and utiliies Set on the table was a very special breakfast, grilled fish, miso soup, rice, onsen tamago, nori, and pickles. "Mom... you didn't have to do this." He said with a sigh. His mother waved a hand, "Eat up. You might need the energy, it's a special day." Kai didn't have to be told twice, digging deep into his mother's dishes. Portions of miso soup remained on his lips, licking them clean before he made off for the academy not too far away.

"I'm out mom!"

Kaigo sprinted for the academy grounds, he already knew he'd be late, but wasn't planning on it. Not for his mom, not for Haruto, not for his da-- the last one was a little to emotional for him to think about. Bursting into class 3-A, Kai let out a sigh of relief as he entered the room, finding place for himself further in the back. He hadn't much of a motive to socialize, instead a keen interest on who he'd be teamed with. Hopefully someone he didn't hate. Someone capable of actually contributing to a team. Finally, Kyari-Sensei made her way up, and began announcing the genin squads.

"Team one... team two... team three..." C'mon, c'mon. Kaigo thought as she announced. "Team four... team five... team six... team seven. Awalin Awani, Nakamura Kaigo, Senju Tenma." Kaigo's heart dropped at the last name on that list. Tenma wasn't a bad student, he had morals, goals, but had one of the biggest mouths of the graduates. Picked fights with the sensei, and was just in Kaigo's perspective, annoying. "This is gonna be a long day..." Kaigo whispered to himself. Kaigo's eyes searched the class for either one of his teammates, landing on Awani who was seated in the middle-back of the class. She definitely wouldn't be of trouble, and was one of the only other students he could manage with. Tenma, on the other hand, had arrived shirtless, further thinning his hopes of being able to deal with the other genin

Standing up slowly from his seat, Kaigo's sandals slapped in rhythm onto the floor as he walked slowly towards Awani. Most of the other genin had chosen to sit with their teammates, Team 7 would have to start talking eventually anyways. Almost soundlessly, Kaigo took the seat next to Awani, most would expect due to his height and frame he'd be at least somewhat noisy in motion. Half-eyed looking at Awani, Kaigo had finally began. "I'm Kaigo. You're Awani, huh?" He took a long pause just taking in her features, time Awani had probably planned on replying his comment with before speaking once again.

"I'm sure Tenma's gonna be back soon. He's lucky I have another shirt in my bag."

yxnie yxnie Scheani Scheani

original.gif

slamdunk-9.jpg

code by pasta

Last edited:
IMG_0433.PNG
IMG_0425.PNG
Time: 6:35 AM
Situation: Rose-bud......!!!! Yo that's my work!!!
Waking up Hitomu? No need. The young Yamanaka was full of excitement on the inside and trying to control his energy by keeping tempered, even keel. But in truth it was failing and failing big time least til his ears heard a pot crash upon the floor and shatter sending a arrangement of flowers scattering upon the now wet floor. He had been trying this meditation scene his mother had suggested but the noise was too loud not to take notice, sure enough he turned his opening eyes toward the ground ahead of him as he say stop the shops counter his morning before officially being open. What he saw was a cat 'Rosebud' carefully stepping along the tile and sniffing the flowers, before casually beginning to snack on the petals.

" Rosebuuuudddd!!! Yo!" Hitomu snapped leaping off the counter and chasing her away from the now ruined arrangement. The third of Hitomu's this week alone. " You old bag!! Those could have been poisonous! Not to mention you destroyed more of my work....... " Hitomu shouted at the elderly cat in explosion but with some inner sobbing too. Meanwhile he heard a familiar voice call out from the back, 'Who did you just call a old bag?!?!?!?!' The woman's voice demanded leaving Hitomu to retreat a bit with lowering of his shoulders and finding a immediate correction in his tone. " Ugh..... nothing, it's fine. Just chatting with the ol..... I mean with Rosebud. Who destroyed another one of my arrangements! " Hitomu responded hearing his mother come out and reassure him followed with a familiar comment of forgiving the old girl.

" oh sure....lets just forgive the old bag. Grrrr......" He mumbled to himself while closing his eyes and smiling to his mom. " Sure, sure...." He responded quietly before grabbing his things as time for class and ultimately his big day neared. " Yo it's looking like squad forming time. See ya mom! Uncle Hikaru and Rosebud..... " Hitomu yelled as he ran out the door and saying his good byes. Hearing his mother wish him luck on his way out and saying later. A similar response from his uncle though in less supportive tone and common monotone level voice. Meanwhile Rosebud just found a spot to lay and drift off to her napping state.

Time: 8:45 AM

When he arrived at the classroom his eyes soon fell upon a noticeable routine it seemed. Many boys surrounding the most popular girl in class in one Sato, merely rolling his eyes and walking towards his desk. " Come on Yo..... can't they be tad less obvious? Be cool guys, it's rather embarrassing sometimes. " He thought to himself while taking a look around the room to see who else was present in the class and who was yet to arrive. Despite how his morning had started and how much time was left before finding out who would be in his team and who'd be their squad leader. Hitomu couldn't help but still be filled with excitement and energy as he was raring to go.

As a Yamanaka his thoughts understandingly so went toward the possibility of being teamed with Karin Akimichi and Adohira Nara, forming this generations legendary trio or perhaps his cousin would be teamed with them? The idea was kinda funny knowing how his cousin would react to such a deal. But really it was a unpredictable scenario, guessing who'd be teamed with who would only be for waste in his opinion and he would accept whoever was placed on his team. Because at the end of the day it would mean he's no longer a academy student and would be a true rookie ninja, a real Genin!

Grinning a bit and keeping his head up while he leaned back in his chair, a inability to refrain from smiling as the excitement started to break his control and show on his face, all the more in such a mood when Kyari sensei stepped into the room and greeted the class. Bringing Hitomu to return his chair to a flattened surface in full while looking ahead and listening to Kyari speak.

Noticing the time had obviously changed since his last look, though his eyes soon glanced at Tenma Senju...... A eye roll once more and shaking his head a bit while he and Kyari Sensei had a brief encounter. " Seriously Tenma? Man..... it's like you'll do anything for attention. Half dressed this time, huh?" Hitomu shook his head and merely thought how atleast this time was a bit different. Usually the boy squared up with other students when they looked at him wrong, now it was like he was asking to be looked at wrong, no? Either way Hitomu just chuckled softly and turned back toward Kyari sensei.

Moving his head a bit while looking toward his cousin with a grin as teams were being announced. "So, looks like your taking the Yamanaka spot with a Nara. Nice work!" Hitomu thought to himself til looking back and hearing his name mentioned as apart of team eight. Now quickly looking about for Hitomi Hyuuga and Kira Fruityun with a smile on his face as he was glad to finally get his name called....

He stood up and walked down the side of the desks, deciding he'd take a different approach from his cousins style of handling the announcement of teams and moving toward your squad mates. Now heading over to where Hitomi and Kira would and could be found.

AiAi AiAi Danzo Danzo

[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/148937240/large.jpg') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Fuyuki Ikuto
-hover-
[/div]

8:00 am, Fuyuki household
A soft shaking of his shoulders soon roused him from his slumber as icy blue eyes fluttered open only to look back into something similar if not even a lighter shade of blue. Ikuto sat up in his bed sleepily with quite the bed head going on. His mother merely chuckled as she smoothed his hair down all the while saying, "wake up Ikuto, you have to go to the Academy, remember?" Ikuto's eyes slowly widened as he finally woke up. Oh yes, the academy...today was the day he gets assigned to a team...a team. He nodded his head mutely before standing up to go and get ready.

After having breakfast, Ikuto changed into a pair of long dark grey pants with bandages tied around his ankles then a loose fitting kimono top with long sleeves that covered his hands. Bidding goodbye to both parents, Ikuto left the house to make his way to school. Now his way to school was a bit...long. On purpose. He usually took the longest outer route to school in hopes of not running into other people. Yes, to avoid people. Now it wasn't that he hates people, he just gets to flustered and well he just doesn't know what to say or do. So going the extra long route always helped him calm down by the time he arrived to school.

9:00 am, Konoha, Ninja Academy room 3-A
After a peaceful long walk, Ikuto finally arrived at the Academy and with ten minutes to spare. That was good. He glanced about the room before making a beeline straight to his seat where he just sat down and stayed quiet, like always. He silently wondered who his teammates were...would he be able to make friends? He bit his lower lip anxiously especially so when Kyari-sensei entered the room. As she was about to start listing out the teams, of course Tenma walked into the room in an explosive manner. Ikuto nearly flinched at the sudden loudness but remained calm on the outside. On the inside? Well...he was literally a puddle of water in a sense. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in when the sensei continued on with the listing.
Ears on alert, Ikuto listened carefully for his name and it took quite some time for his name to be called. He wondered what that meant, did it have any significant meaning behind it all? Not wanting to think any further, Ikuto's icy blue orbs scanned the room for his new teammates...but he recalled one being a girl's name. He gulped slightly at that...now how was he to deal with that!? Just as he was beginning to mentally panic, a voice rang out to him to which his head swiftly raised up to see bright red hair and a friendly smile. He blinked for a few moments until he shrunk back as their last teammate, Inuzuka Emi entered their conversation. Ikuto bit his lip, wondering what to say but knowing it'll be rude to not say anything, he spoke up, "um yeah...nice to meet you two." This...was harder than he thought it would be.

Feeling- Nervous, scared
Interaction- Roen Akashi, Inuzuka Emi, Ikuto's Mother
Objective- Try to actually speak without panicking
Tags- Phayne Phayne , izayoiix izayoiix

Last edited:
[class name=stoneBackground] height: 440px; width: calc(100% + 17px); background: white; margin: auto; overflow: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneImage] height: 480px; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/90/59/3c/90593c6d0586641fc8bc59fe1bb5bc2e.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-music:url(https://soundcloud.com/chillamusic/sale-chienne?in=madamerap/sets/madame-rap-top-50-female); [/class] [class name=stoneHeader] margin: auto; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; color: #1c3d41; [/class] [class name=stoneArrow] margin-top: 150px; text-align: center; font-size: 60px; color: #e2eae8; [/class] [class name=stoneContent] padding: 5px; color: #1c3d41; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [class name=stoneWrapper] margin: auto; overflow: hidden; width: 440px; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: #426369; text-align: right; [/class] [class name=Music] Rumi's voice broke Ekiji's thoughts. She turned to see the group had been the first to assemble, and they assembled around Rumi. Shin and Tea speed was noted. With that, Rumi's possible roles where cut down to two, as Ekji walked from the back the of the classroom to Rumi. Adjusting her glasses as she compared: •Octopus or •Shark Both predator roles. An Octopus was goal driven. Essential in the group, keeping the group on task. If a octopus is given too much social power, it could creates plans that do not allow necessary time. A Shark made others believe it had knew everything. A shark attracted power and office. Though some times a shark would want power only to cover its own insecurities, while muffling the voices of group members.Both were leaders in a group. A remnant of worried floated to whether she remembered right from her mother about the descriptions. It was pushed back as Ekiji stood by the disgusting pores of Rumi and having to smell her no smell breath, which was supposedly better than a horrible breath. Shin's clammy hands next to her made want to shove him into the ocean where he seemingly wanted to travel to the arctic. And Tea, opening the disgusting smelling shrimp. Barely fresh, unlike the roasted shrimp back at Ekii's own ocean home. Ekiji had a slight smile and sparsely, "Thanks Tea," She grabbed a shrimp and rice ball. She gave a short friendly wave to Shin. When it came time to smile at Rumi, she was horribly exhausted at smiling at these people. She doubled down on the smile with a wide burst of friendliness and tilted her head down to nibble on the food. "Rumi, I was wondering if you could solve this problem." Ekiji pulls out a slip of paper and hands it to her.
SSS, SCC, C, SC, What value comes next?
"It's a one person problem, if you can't solve it you can pass it to someone else." Feelings: Neutral Objective:Understand team members. Interacting: Rumi AiAi AiAi , Shin Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation , Tea cinnabuns cinnabuns [/font][/div][/div][div class=stoneCredit]Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 [/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:

Nara Adohira

"Oi, wake up Adoheer!"

His step-brother - Shio Nara's - enthused whine was the first sound Adohira heard the instant his brain exited dream-land and he begin the transition to full awake-ness. He contemplated laying still, eyes still shut as he savored the last bit of his dream.

"Ninja attack! Dive-bomb!"

And then the decision was being made for him, the air being knocked out of lungs as Shio's elbow hit him square in the chest, the rest of his step-brother's tiny form following. Adohira's eyes snapped open - dream forgotten - and he rolled to the side to dislodge the tot laughing against his throbbing torso. This was not quite the ceremony he'd hoped to wake up to, especially considering what day it was.

Although he'd feigned boredom at the prospect of his inevitable promotion when questioned by his family, even Adohira couldn't help the bits of excitement that had gnawed at his belly. This was it. Looking at it big-picture it was just one tiny step towards the future, but a step it was nonetheless.

Those thoughts in mind, Adohira pushed the comfort of pastel covers from his legs, let a yawn escape his lips.

"Dad says your gunna be a bigger ninja today." came Shi's calmer intonation, though his brown eyes still flashed with the same excitement. "and I'm not even in the academy yet! Booo!"

Adohira rolled his eyes briefly at the disturbance though a smile touched over his features. "Booo," he echoed, ruffling the younger boys hair even as he squirmed. His eyes slid up to the clock that sat in its usual spot, across from the bed on the wall. It was still early fortunately so he still had time to at least relax as he dressed. Though this one - he thought as he eyed Shio, who had adopted an angelic smile (damn, sometimes it was like that kid knew exactly what he was thinking) - would have to go.

"Didn't dad say you shouldn't be bursting into my room anymore?"

Shio's eyes met his conspiratorially. Innocently. "Dad's out. Important ninja stuff. He doesn't have to know, right?"

"I'll consider keeping my mouth shut if you get out right now."

Then a blur of black hair against carpet, and the door was shut. And his room was once again empty. And Adohira breathed in for a couple of moments, just relished the solitude. Rare moments like these were when Adohira found he missed his mom most. Who else but she had enjoyed the quiet as he did? It was weird how acutely past pain registered, now matter how many years passed.

He pushed those darker thoughts away, got up and spread up his bed a little bit to distract himself. And then only thing he could do - albeit reluctantly - was get dressed.

--

Near the back of the room, Adohira scanned each of his classmates, wondered on his potential teammates. Hopefully, he thought with a disdainful glance in the direction of Sato Mamoe's desk, it wouldn't be one of those guys.

He hadn't had a lot of time to get to know all of his fellow classmates as it had felt like most of them were split into there respective loner status' and cliques when he'd arrived. Sure, he'd gotten the occasional smile or two, but nothing that suggested at real interest in a friendship.

But Adohira hadn't let it get him down. He was used to being alone anyway.

There teachers familiar voice rang out, crisp and clear against his classmates voices, the latter falling quiet, or at least quieting out of respect for her. Then the door was being flung open, and a blondette was stomping his way across the room. Adohira peered at him for a couple of seconds before recognizing him to be Tenma Senju. Argument ensued as Adohira took in his disheveled appearance, shaking his head a little before squaring his gaze front and center.

None of his business.

Then the teams were being called, and Adohira braced himself against the seat as his name was called out.

"Yamanaka Ran and Uchiha Kanasai," he echoed to himself as the names were called. Locating both faces, Adohira waited for one of them to rise, maybe initiate something. Neither moved, though the boy's eyes slid to his seat and away just as fast.

Frustration briefly touched his features, though it was replaced with an awkward sort of determination.

Okay, he'd initiate this whole.. Team get together thing. He'd grit his teeth and just do it. He rose to his feet, shuffled past the Sato-fan-club. He was almost there, couldn't lose his nerve now.. And then he was at the Yamanaka's seat. He made eye contact with the person he hoped was Kanasai, waved her over.

"We haven't met," he was surprised by how calm his voice was. "but uh.. I hope we'll get along. And shit."

mentions: AiAi AiAi

Chouko Senju

Chouko breathed a doleful sigh as she blew her fathers receding form a kiss, a pout beginning to crease the corners of her lips. Leave it to daddy to spoil her special day by going away on a Hokage-ordained mission the morning of.

She'd hoped they could walk to the academy together this one last time, but now she was probably stuck with only loud-mouthed Tenma for company. Chouko stole a glance in the general direction of the Senju boy's home, stuck out her tongue at it. Blew a raspberry.

There. Now she felt a little better.

Anyway, he deserved it for waking up the whole block at 3 am with his screaming.

It was times like these that Chouko reminded her dad that they could move at any time. Take a house closer to the edge of the Senju compound at the very least. Or maybe even move in next door to over her civilian friends. But it was subjects like these that even she couldn't move her father on, no matter the intensity of the puppy-eyes. So she was stuck for now on the same block as fucking Tenma Senju.

The bit of negativity aside, Chouko hurried back towards the house with the intention of locking up. Something soft touched her leg with an indistinct mrrow and she grinned, leaning down to mash her face against Fairie's dark fur. Fairie was the neighborhood's unofficial cat, who wandered here only because they people up and down this block were just fine with feeding a random cat.

Chouko was one of those enthusiastic feeders, her grin deepening as she bent to ruffle the creatures fur.

"Hey there, Fairie! Good morning so far? Bet you're hungry." an agreeing mrrow, so Chouko hurried back in to retrieve the milk bottle. She poured a puddle into a low dish and set it before the creature. For a moment she was content just watching the cat, but a glance at her watch let her know her intent on earliness might be dampered if she didn't get a move on.

Offering Fairie one last wave, Chouko took off down the block.. Then slowed because a lady doesn't want sweat stains on her kimono before she's even reached the classroom. Improper!

The teams were announced and Chouko eagerly bounced to her feet. Locating Yoko amongst the desks of enthusiastic lil-nin, she made her way over, waggling her fingers in a come hither sort of way at Tenra and Hinata as she located them.

"Soo.." popping the 'o' as her almond eyes slid over each person respectfully. "here's to hoping our sensei isn't a total loser?"

Last edited:
Hyuuga, Natsumi
aChvlEJ.jpg

location... Hyuuga Compound || with... Hitomi || tags... AiAi AiAi

When Natsumi woke, the sun was just starting to rise. Pushing away her blankets, she stretched out her arms before sending her still sleeping sister a soft smile. Swinging her feet over the edge of her bed, she quietly grabbed her training clothes and went into the bathroom to change. Once dressed she put her pajamas back on her bed and headed for the clan dojo.

Finding the large room empty, she let out a soft sigh of relief. She loved her father, but trying to train with him breathing down her neck wasn't always the best way to better her skills. He meant well, but sometimes Natsumi needed peace and quiet to focus her thoughts. So, as she made her way to the center of the room, she sat on the floor, crossing her legs and taking in a deep breath.

Closing her eyes, she began to focus inward, beginning to meditate as her mother taught her how to do when she was younger. The raven-haired girl knew that many people thought meditating to be boring, and at one point, Natsumi had agreed. But then she actually got the hang of it and she's been doing it ever since as part of her morning ritual.

She didn't know how long she sat there, breathing deeply and focusing on her chakra. When she distantly heard the door to the dojo open, her eyes snapped open. "Byakugan!" The words were out of her mouth before she even recognized what she was doing.

As her vision increased, her body relaxed at the sight of her father. He wore a pleased smile at her response to his entrance. She smiled softly at him in greeting. "You should start to get ready." he told her. "You don't want to be late. You meditated your whole session."

Natsumi nodded, deactivating her Byakugan as she got to her feet. "Yes, father." she said softly. "I'll make it up tonight." He nodded in response before waving her away. At his dismissal she hurried away back into her room to get changed. Grabbing her clothes off her dresser, she hurried back into the bathroom and changed once more, washing her face to make sure she was awake. Taking a glance at the clock, she nodded to herself. She was definitely on time.

Entering her bedroom she put her clothes away and looked over at Hitomi's half of the room and gasped. Darting over to her younger sister she immediately began to shake her awake. "Hitomi!!! Wake up! Come on, hurry and get up! You're going to be late!" she cried, pulling the other girl's blankets away. "Come on, Hitomi...!" she groaned, beginning to physically pull her sister up and out of bed. Natsumi grabbed her sisters clothes and shoved them into the younger girl's arms and into the bathroom.

She rushed out of their room and began to pack a lunch for them both as well as wrapping their breakfast up so they could eat on the way to the Academy. Once everything was packed, she handed Hitomi her lunch and breakfast and grabbed her sister's arm before dragging her out of the Compound and onto the streets. "Hopefully we're not late...!"

location... Classroom 3-A || with... Hitomi&Tafu&Karin || tags... AiAi AiAi Flowiest D Flowiest D L latency

Natsumi heaved a sigh of relief as she sunk into her chair with Hitomi leaning heavily on her side. It had been a rush, but the two had made it. Turning her head so she could look at her half asleep sister, she smiled softly, giving her a small pat on the head. Seeing as they had managed to arrive a few minutes early, the elder twin glanced around the room, wondering who would be on her team and who would be on her sisters team. The sister in her wanted to be placed on the same team as Hitomi, but Natsumi knew that that would never happen. Not only did they both have the Byakugan, they had the same fighting style and similar skill sets. No one would put them on the same team, even if they weren't related.

She snapped out of her thoughts as Kyari-sensei entered the room. Nudging Hitomi in a sign to pay attention, the newly appointed genin listened intently. Hopefully she would be able to get along well with her new teammates!

"Team Two. Chikara Tafu || Hyūga Natsumi || Akimichi Karin."

At her name, she turned so she could look around the room, searching for her two new teammates. She smiled at Tafu and Karin as her sensei finished reading off the team lists. "Remember, if you need me, just come find me. I'll always be ready to help you. I promise." she told her sister, pale lavender eyes boring into a set of identical ones. Giving her sister one last hug, she smiled brightly at her. "I'm going to go sit by my team, alright? I'll talk to you later!"

With that said, she smoothly slid to her feet and headed towards Tafu. "Good morning!" she greeted, her voice cheerful. She blinked at the reluctant offer of food and smiled even more brightly than before. "Thank you, but no. I just finished eating before I got to class. I'm still full." she laughed softly, patting her belly. "How are you doing this morning?" she asked, glancing between her two teammates.

Shishoku Shin
Konoha Ninja Academy, Class 3-A, 9:12 AM

Now, it was the other two girls' turn. First up was Suzuna Téa. She was... unremarkable, he didn't want to say it really, personality wise. A regular, kind and hardworking girl, as her dark circles betrayed. Although that did not mean that he underestimated her or thought of her as weak. She was incredibly driven and dedicated. 'She will probably be the only one in this damn class that is going to achieve their dream', Shin thought.

When she finally reached Shin and Mikazuki, he returned the greeting with a nod and listened to her observations. In his opinion, the other four-man team wasn't going to be a problem as of yet. Shin is definitely going to keep an eye out for them though.

Shin spat out smoke out of his breathing device when he heard Suzuna offer them food. Wasn't that a bit too soon? The beraly knew each other. Maybe it was polite to offer food? Shin did not know.

He proceeded to bow slightly to Suzuna and excused himself. "I am thankful for the offer Suzuna-san but I am afraid I will have to turn it down." Not yet. He couldn't do it. He wouldn't dare go without the mask.

And then out of nowhere came the person that he would have the most difficulty dealing with. Shinkaiōganikku Ekiji. Cold. Calculating. Indifferent. He was sure that her friendliness was a front. She had an air of fakenes about her. If you were trying to hide something, at least do it convincingly. Oh well, he would have to learn to work with her sooner or later.

He was a bit weirded out that Shinkai bothered with him, but nevertheless he returned the greeting with one of his own. What piqued his interest the most though, was the small paper she passed to Mikazuki, a riddle apparently. Shin wandered what the point of this was. What was she hoping to gain? Intel on a person you will have years to get to know? He founded very silly, but he'd love to have the chance to solve it.

Feeling: Perplexed, Annoyed, Interested
Objective: Figure out what Eikiji is up too, Wait for the others to introduce themselves
Interaction: Suzuna Téa, Shinkaiōganikku Ekiji

C H A R A C T E R « // tenma. 9:20 am

This was not good. This was nowhere close to being good. It was annoying–the looks his fellow classmates directed towards him when he first entered the room. What gave them the right? Tenma couldn't do anything about his mother kicking him out into the outdoors without letting him finish his morning business. To be quite honest, the boy spent a lot of time trying to get back in, but Senju Mei was not a Kunoichi to mess with. Either way after about an hour or two of attempts, Tenma ended up sitting outside on his doorstep until he decided to just go to the academy.

.... But still, what would these extras know? Maybe the problem wasn't what Tenma thought it was. Yeah... They're probably just jealous. The ash blonde tch'ed as his thoughts rapidly coursed through his brain, his annoyance turning into his normal state of pride as his ego fed him what was probably an off-viewpoint. Anyways, him being conceited was a lot better than him being an exploding mess... right?

His body relaxed, as did his expression–now, he only had a slight frown and his eyes were narrowed. One could say that he had a resting bitch face since, it really was his natural expression. Now, where were the rest of team 7...

Ah, right, Team 7. Tenma mentally groaned when the names of his group members set into his head. Nakamura Kaigo was one of the few people in the class that he didn't have too strong of an opinion on, but he certainly didn't see himself becoming all 'buddy-buddy' with the taller male either. Especially since Kaigo rubbed off on Tenma as someone who would get smart with him from time to time, and with what we already know about the Senju, any smart remarks would only set him off edge. Either way, the two never really talked much to one another and never truly made an attempt to do so, which means them being on the same team could either be decent or downright catastrophic.

Then, there was Awalin Awani, the girl whose first and last name sounded too similar in Tenma's head. Rather than a burning hatred for the girl, he always felt somewhat uncomfortable in her presence, due to her always staring at people like she was trying to read into their souls. Not only that, but whenever he had to work with her for a project she would always go out of her way to mess with him and 'stir the pot' so to speak, this being so often done that it reached the point where Tenma would sometimes keep from responding unlike how he normally did. She seemed to be able to read him like an open book too, so some things she says results in even Tenma to be at a loss for words.

Senju's current attire was embarrassing to say the least, causing him to feel slightly awkward inside as he strode over to where Awani and Kaigo were. While doing so he passed by the other Senju in the class: Chouko. He let out an audible scoff so that she could hear it, him having seen her blow a raspberry towards his residence a bit earlier.

Without a word, Tenma plopped down in the seat next to his teammates who seemed to already be conversing. Not wanting to get involved, he sat and listened into their small talk, only giving input when he was prompted to. Yeesh, couldn't he just be his own team?

feeling
agitated > sulking

interaction
n/a

objective
sulking. give him a moment

tags
Scheani Scheani fin fin || Foxagon Foxagon

This was not good. This was nowhere close to being good. It was annoying–the looks his fellow classmates directed towards him when he first entered the room. What gave them the right? Tenma couldn't do anything about his mother kicking him out into the outdoors without letting him finish his morning business. To be quite honest, the boy spent a lot of time trying to get back in, but Senju Mei was not a Kunoichi to mess with. Either way after about an hour or two of attempts, Tenma ended up sitting outside on his doorstep until he decided to just go to the academy.

.... But still, what would these extras know? Maybe the problem wasn't what Tenma thought it was. Yeah... They're probably just jealous. The ash blonde tch'ed as his thoughts rapidly coursed through his brain, his annoyance turning into his normal state of pride as his ego fed him what was probably an off-viewpoint. Anyways, him being conceited was a lot better than him being an exploding mess... right?

His body relaxed, as did his expression–now, he only had a slight frown and his eyes were narrowed. One could say that he had a resting bitch face since, it really was his natural expression. Now, where were the rest of team 7...

Ah, right, Team 7. Tenma mentally groaned when the names of his group members set into his head. Nakamura Kaigo was one of the few people in the class that he didn't have too strong of an opinion on, but he certainly didn't see himself becoming all 'buddy-buddy' with the taller male either. Especially since Kaigo rubbed off on Tenma as someone who would get smart with him from time to time, and with what we already know about the Senju, any smart remarks would only set him off edge. Either way, the two never really talked much to one another and never truly made an attempt to do so, which means them being on the same team could either be decent or downright catastrophic.

Then, there was Awalin Awani, the girl whose first and last name sounded too similar in Tenma's head. Rather than a burning hatred for the girl, he always felt somewhat uncomfortable in her presence, due to her always staring at people like she was trying to read into their souls. Not only that, but whenever he had to work with her for a project she would always go out of her way to mess with him and 'stir the pot' so to speak, this being so often done that it reached the point where Tenma would sometimes keep from responding unlike how he normally did. She seemed to be able to read him like an open book too, so some things she says results in even Tenma to be at a loss for words.

Senju's current attire was embarrassing to say the least, causing him to feel slightly awkward inside as he strode over to where Awani and Kaigo were. While doing so he passed by the other Senju in the class: Chouko. He let out an audible scoff so that she could hear it, him having seen her blow a raspberry towards his residence a bit earlier.

Without a word, Tenma plopped down in the seat next to his teammates who seemed to already be conversing. Not wanting to get involved, he sat and listened into their small talk, only giving input when he was prompted to. Yeesh, couldn't he just be his own team?

feeling
agitated > sulking

interaction
n/a

objective
sulking. give him a moment

tags
Scheani Scheani fin fin || Foxagon Foxagon
[/div][/div]

Last edited:
[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://uploads.spiritfanfiction.com/fanfics/capitulos/201304/fanfiction-animes-naruto-uzumaki-una-718877,080420131615.jpg') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Hyūga Hitomi
-hover-
[/div]

???am, Hyūga household
The soft breathing of a young female's echoed in the now empty room as Hitomi's older twin, Natsumi, has already left the room for some morning meditation. Now don't take this the wrong way, but as much as Hitomi 'loves' to meditate and spend more time with her sister...well sleep was something she adored. It took quite a lot to wake the sleeping Hyūga girl as she hugged the pillow to her chest as she smiled in her sleep.
Hitomi was having the most wonderful dream where she was in the same team as her sister and the two became known as the best kunoichis ever! Just as the two were about to put an end to the bad guy, a sudden earthquake shook her world before her pearly orbs snapped wide open in surprise. She glanced about, actually expecting them to be in an earthquake when she realized it was just her sister that was causing all the shaking. She was about to lay back down into bed with a small pout on her lips when Natsumi just pulled her up and pushed her into the bathroom with some clothes pushed into her arms. Hitomi was still too sleepy to complain and so she merely did as told.
Hitomi has just finished changing into an off shoulder maroon and white jacket that went down to her mid thighs with a tank top and some black shorts underneath. She was sleepily placing her sandals on when Natsumi came in and dragged her out of the house. Honestly, what would she do without Natsumi? Smiling a bit, Hitomi walked alongside Natsumi to the Academy.

Konoha, Ninja Academy room 3-A

The twins safely arrived on time to class judging from the look of relief on Natsumi's face. Hitomi took the seat next to her sister before immediately leaning her head onto Natsumi's shoulder and closing her eyes once more. She was dozing off again when the teacher entered the classroom. Knowing that she should actually listen to this part, Hitomi sat upright in her seat, listening to the teacher list off the students when Tenma entered the classroom. Hitomi giggled slightly behind her hand as her pearly hues lit up a bit more than earlier. Now she was awake for sure.
Once Kyari-sensei listed off the last team, Hitomi turned her attention to Natsumi. She pouted as she wrapped her arms around her sister's waist as she whined out, "awwww, why didn't I get placed in the same team as you, Natsu-nee? Booo..." she listened to her sister before nodding her head in dejection, "alright...yeah, I'll talk to you later Natsu-nee.." though her sad eyes soon lit up in excitement about meeting her new team! She grinned at Natsumi and waved at her one last time before heading off to meet her new team!
Bouncing up from her chair, Hitomi glanced about the room looking for her teammates, so they were Team 8, huh? As she was looking about, her lavender hues landed on the blonde Yamanaka who was actually making his way towards her! Smile widening even more, Hitomi met him halfway in a rather quick pace...or should she say it was more like a leap? Either way, Hitomi was seen jumping straight towards Hitomu where she hugged the other male while excitedly saying, "Mu-kun! I'm glad to be on the same team as you! I hope we can all get along well together!" She pulled back slightly to look up into Hitomu's blue eyes as her own lavender pair was sparkling with excitement. She tilted her head to the side, her smile in place as she didn't quite take note that her arms were still around the Yamanaka. She glanced about, wondering where their last teammate was.

Feeling- Happy, excited (sleepy at first)
Interaction- Hyūga Natsumi, Yamanaka Hitomu, Fruityun Kira
Objective- Introduce herself to her teammates! Make new friends!
Tags- The Silent Z The Silent Z , Danzo Danzo , izayoiix izayoiix

Last edited:

Awani
thumb-350-660229.png
Mood - Time
Chill - 9:23 AM
With
Tenma, Kaigo
yxnie yxnie fin fin

Awani tilted her head slightly to the left as the bear of a boy took the seat previously resting vacant beside her, who then politely introduced himself as Kaigo. Yes, yes you are, the boy talented enough yet wanting none, she spoke frankly in her brain. However, her face shifted into a smile not snarky enough to be snide, yet not soft enough to be sweet, her eyes igniting with the appearance of a tiny flame in the back of her mind. She had known he had found the other boy a nuisance, however she had never observed just how deep this distaste would go. Ah such is the life of observation, lets see how these specimens react to one another. "Awani Awalin," She stated smoothly after he stated his little bit about Tenma's appearance, her voice far from high in pitch as her lips tugged up a fraction. She felt the air stir on her other side, signaling Tenma's entrance to their area. Good. "I've been told my name sounds somewhat repetitive in passing."
Shifting a fraction smoothly so as to have a better view of both her teammates at once, yet not make Kaigo feel as though she was done interacting with him. Hm, it appears the firecracker is sulking like a backstage theatric, what a pity. His calm state was nearly boring as it rarely sparked conflict in others, what good is a detonator without an explosive to set off?
Continuing her chatter after a brief pause she shrugged, tapping the tips of her nails on her thigh as she slid her gaze back to Kaigo. "But those are simply the summarized words from a minor characters script. What would they know of anything right?" Most anyone would find her words as an icebreaker, a form of small talk humorous enough to spur on a conversation with those well enough to commit to a chat.

Awani tilted her head slightly to the left as the bear of a boy took the seat previously resting vacant beside her, who then politely introduced himself as Kaigo. Yes, yes you are, the boy talented enough yet wanting none, she spoke frankly in her brain. However, her face shifted into a smile not snarky enough to be snide, yet not soft enough to be sweet, her eyes igniting with the appearance of a tiny flame in the back of her mind. She had known he had found the other boy a nuisance, however she had never observed just how deep this distaste would go. Ah such is the life of observation, lets see how these specimens react to one another. "Awani Awalin," She stated smoothly after he stated his little bit about Tenma's appearance, her voice far from high in pitch as her lips tugged up a fraction. She felt the air stir on her other side, signaling Tenma's entrance to their area. Good. "I've been told my name sounds somewhat repetitive in passing." Shifting a fraction smoothly so as to have a better view of both her teammates at once, yet not make Kaigo feel as though she was done interacting with him. Hm, it appears the firecracker is sulking like a backstage theatric, what a pity. His calm state was nearly boring as it rarely sparked conflict in others, what good is a detonator without an explosive to set off? Continuing her chatter after a brief pause she shrugged, tapping the tips of her nails on her thigh as she slid her gaze back to Kaigo. "But those are simply the summarized words from a minor characters script. What would they know of anything right?" Most anyone would find her words as an icebreaker, a form of small talk humorous enough to spur on a conversation with those well enough to commit to a chat.

eeb5f842c14a61d6fb1e574eefdbaf36.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Kaigo Nakamura
XZraLWka_400x400.jpg

Kaigo nodded at Awani's kind introduction, sounds kinda repetitive to me. He thought to himself. He hadn't allowed his thoughts though, to affect his facial expression, and still held the blank, nonchalant visage on his person. "It's not really repetitive." Kaigo lied slowly. If he wanted to form a real bond with his Team 7 teammates, especially with the only one he'd deemed manageable, lying was something he knew had to be done. Thumbing the middle of his forehead adjacent to his eyes, a habit he'd picked up not too long ago to deal with stress, Kaigo's eyes turned further to his left as the shirtless Tenma took a seat beside him. Sliding his dark beige backpack onto his lap, Kaigo searched for his last spare shirt, one he'd had in case his clothing took a toll to some fire type jutsu or his own lightning chakra. "Here." Kaigo said nonchalantly as he tossed the shirt onto Tenma's lap. "Cover up your chest or you'll get a cold, loser."

Kaigo didn't see his team necessarily bad in combat fields, it was mostly the mixture of Awani's constant "encouragement" and Tenma's anger issues that'd really turned him off. "I'm Kaigo. This is Awani." He said to Tenma, glancing back at the brunette when he'd mentioned her name. "This could be a decent team if you'd chill out a bit, a'kay?"
yxnie yxnie Scheani Scheani

original.gif

slamdunk-9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back