• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jonin, Chunin or Genin?

• Total voters
would like to know what path we're taking, I myself voted for genin stuff, as power built over time is much more worthwhile than just becoming jonin from the get go.

No diea what i'll be doing, buuuut I do hope to see some good things from others.

would like to know what path we're taking, I myself voted for genin stuff, as power built over time is much more worthwhile than just becoming jonin from the get go.

No diea what i'll be doing, buuuut I do hope to see some good things from others.
same here. come to think of it, i've yet to fledge out my naruto ocs from the lowest rank. this will be fun either way.

All I know is.

Earth is obscenely powerful with the right mindset. Earth in general.

Guy being Guy is more than powerful enough.

Thank all of you guys for expressing interest and being able to keep each other engaged, loving it!

First of all, Merry Christmas to everybody! Hope you guys have enjoyed the holidays and are looking forward to the upcoming new year.

Secondly, most of our interest (in accordance to the poll above) has been placed towards our characters starting as Genin - working their way up the ranks in our soon to be constructed world.

I will have a Discord server created tomorrow for everyone interested in making this roleplay happen. I’ve been brainstorming ideas and look forward to having you guys contribute. I’m happy to see people talking about their characters and such, truly my favorite part of roleplaying is to see what everyone comes up with. I’ll have a skeleton sheet on here and discord tomorrow as well so you guys can start working through that as we narrow down the details of starting this roleplay.

Look forward to more posts from me in the next few days in preparation to get an OOC Thread as soon as we can. Thanks again!

Alright everybody! As promised here is the link to the discord: Join the Naruto: Our Ninja Way RP Discord Server!

You will notice that as of this moment there is not a lot of information under any of the tabs. I am currently working on this at the moment as I flush out a few details of what is to come. I’ll obviously be working with you guys as you join the server to create a starting point and work towards a more favorable story as we come to terms.

Below is also the CS Skeleton. This is possibly a rough draft and may be altered for the release of the OOC, but will give you guys something to work on in the meantime.

CS Skeleton:

PERSONAL
▻ Name:
▻ Age: [Genin average age range is 12-13yrs old]
▻ Gender:
▻ Sexual orientation:
▻ Birthday: [Month and Day]
▻ Personality:
- At Least 3 Positive Attributes
- At Least 3 Negative Attributes
▻ Like(s): [at least 3]
▻ Dislike(s): [at least 3]
▻ Fear(s): [at least 3]
▻ Strength(s):
▻ Weakness(es):
▻ History/Background:
▻ Your jutsu's: [Unique Jutsu. Example: Fire Ball Jutsu, not Substitution Jutsu]
- 1)
- 2)
- 3)
- 4)
- 5)

APPEARANCE
▻ Image: [Insert anime image. I type “Naruto OC” in Pinterest]
▻ Height:
▻ Weight:
▻ Hairstyles:
▻ Scars/Tattoos:
▻ Piercings:

CLAN INFORMATION
▻ Clan name: [It can be the name of one if the original clans in the anime or it can be from an clan made by someone else.]
▻ Symbol: [Describe it if can or else place a photo of it here.]
▻ History: [What has your clan been involved in?]
▻ Specialities: [What is your clan known for?]
▻ Kekkei Genkai: [Remember not every clan has one!]
▻ The clans appearance ◅
[This is what members of your clan usually have, for example Hyuuga's usually seem to have paler skin,and brown or black hair, and of course their pale eyes]
▻ Skin tone:
▻ Markings:
▻ Hair color:
▻ Eye color:

NINJA INFORMATION
▻ Birth Village:
▻ Current Village: [Could be the same as the birth village]
▻ Academy Graduation Age:
▻ Rank: Genin
▻ Ninja Status: [Villager or Missing nin?]
▻ Teammates: [This is if you're put into a team with the certain roleplay.]
▻ Sensei:
▻ Nindo:[Your ninja way!]
▻ Chakra Element: [Earth,Wind,Water,Fire,etc]
▻ Weapon(s): [Anything aside from basic Kunai]

Heyooos I'm interested in this too! AlsoI joined the server before posing here lol

Working on the OOC right now! Was looking to get it done by tonight (Central Time), but I'm not there just yet. OOC comes out tomorrow for sure, so look forward to it!!!

Interested but no promises I’ll be in. Just giving a heads up so no one is surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back