• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Next Generations: Immortal Will

rebirth

vltra
Fifteen years have passed since the Fourth Shinobi War. The world has enjoyed a steady peace in its wake; most cities, not just the Hidden Villages, have prospered with help from one another, new trade routes have opened, and harmony has once again returned to this new world. Due to this, the demand for Shinobi has decreased, but despite this, each Hidden Village continues to train new ninja. Nobody knows when the next Madara Uchiha or Akatsuki will emerge.

While on his mission to discover each of Kaguya's shrines and investigate the Ōtsutsuki across various dimensions, Sasuke Uchiha has discovered a new power implanted into his Rinnegan by the Sage of Six Paths. This ability acts as a ward of sorts—a Jutsu to inhibit Ōtsutsuki chakra from interacting with or passing through it, whether physical and interdimensional. With the idea to reflect this cross the Earth, much like with the Infinite Tsukuyomi, he returns to Konoha to seek the Hokage's thoughts and guidance.

However, unbeknownst to all of humanity, there still exists a dangerous threat hidden deep within the Earth. A millennia ago, after Kaguya was defeated at the hands of Hagoromo and Hamura, an Ōtsutsuki was sent to locate Kaguya and confirm her and the God Tree's condition. Unfortunately, the Ōtsutsuki was too late, and both Kaguya and the Tree had been sealed. Knowing that the other members of his clan would berate him and chastise him for this failure, Jashin Ōtsutsuki defected and made Earth his new home, where he went on to create a following of humans who worshipped him as a deity. As a benevolent leader, Jashin refused to lead his people astray, and sought to guide them to holiness.

Fearing that Jashin and his following would pose a threat to his mother's rebirth, Zetsu spread false rumors about them, even going so far as to murder dozens of innocents and frame the Jashinites. This attracted the Sage of Six Paths' attention, who confronted Jashin, and after a series of misunderstandings, the two fought. Knowing the battle would wreak destruction across several nations if he didn't end this soon, Hagoromo used a technique he developed to seal Jashin deep within the Earth. Afterwards, Zetsu rewrote Jashin's commandments to twist his organization into a cult of brutality and murder, much like he did with the Uchiha tablet, to diverge from any harm that would be caused to Kaguya.

If Sasuke Uchiha casts this newly discovered protective ward, the seal instated by Hagoromo would become weakened—allowing what few misled Jashinites remain to possibly revive him. Where do you stand? A Shinobi of the Leaf? A follower of the ancient religion of Jashin? Or perhaps something different?

◈ ◈ ◈​

After the relative success of my last interest check, I decided to remake it and fix things up as soon as possible. This time, things make a little bit more sense! Like I said in the last post, this will act as a complete rewrite of Boruto, meaning new characters, new concepts, etc. Set fifteen years after the Fourth Shinobi War, this sees Naruto Uzumaki during his reign as Hokage, and his and the rest of Konoha's children becoming the next generation of Shinobi.

Players can choose between Original Characters or Canon Characters. OCs would have a bit more free reign, ranging from followers of Jashin, Konoha shinobi including the children of Canons, or basically anything else they can come up with—Canon Characters, I will be a bit more restrictive over. I don't want the rp to be taken over by people who want to play as Naruto for the sake of playing Naruto, or Sasuke because he's cool, you get the general idea. Canon Characters will act more as supporting characters to the next generation than anything. If you don't feel like you want to write a character like that, then I advise not playing them.

I will be using a Discord server to keep things organized and to maintain contact with players. Joining is not a requirement, but it would be nice to have everyone in one place to better coordinate things.

Rules/General guidelines:

• A few sentences to a paragraph minimum per post. It's not going to be super intense or anything right off the bat, but something more than a one liner is a range I think is appropriate.
  • No overpowered or unrealistic characters (certain canon characters do not apply). If you're playing the child of a canon character, make sure you stay realistic to the Naruto universe and their age range, which is about 12-13 years old. Kekkei Genkai are allowed as long as they aren't insanely overpowered and don't allow for a chance to react or outsmart them. Uchiha characters are also not allowed since they're mostly extinct
  • Though technically an Alternate Universe, this rp follows canon rules and expectations. This means no OCs related to canon characters with the exception of children, no survivors of the Uchiha except for Sasuke and his child, Naruto does not have a brother named Menma, etc.
  • Everyone should be respectful of one another. IC drama is allowed. OOC drama is not.
  • If you are going to be inactive for a while and know this, let us know. I'm more than happy to work something out beforehand.

Last edited:
Updated the interest check instead of posting a new one and clogging up the feed. I think we have everything needed to start, aside from players!!!

Sorry for the late reply everyone! We'll be glad to have you! Head over to the OOC if you're interested, I'll probably have a character sheet threat posted there soon!

Quick update!
At the moment, we're working on filling out Team 10 (Ino-Shika-Cho), and Team 7. We still need an Akimichi, Yamanaka, and preferably at least one more Jonin sensei before starting. We also need followers of Jashin, and though they are supporting characters, both Naruto and Sasuke will play a big part in the rp, and they are still available if anyone feels like they can take on that kind of role.

Last edited:
RP has officially started! Come stop by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back