• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Kakureyami

Hey everyone, we are still in need of characters for this roleplay to be able to begin, if your in to the naruto fandom but dont like the whole student/teacher based structure that the fandom comes with this roleplay is a good fit as it starts past all that stuff in a world where the shinobi have fallen, giving the roleplay a more dynamic liberation/survival feel that allows players to decide what they want to do rather than only follow a laid out story.

BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji Hiya! I'm thinking about joining, however I don't know much about Boruto due to me having never watched it, is that okay? If so, I was wondering if it was also possible for me to reserve the seventeen tails

Yeah I'll mark it down as reserved once I get a chance, and don't worry about being short on knowledge, I plan on making this very player friendly so that those who haven't watched the series but are interested can join in as well.

Thanks! I was also wondering that while I saw the rule that it's suggested to post at least once every two weeks, in past experience how frequent have posts been in your experience? I can post once every few days or even couple days, though daily posts may be straining for me.

It really depends on the players, I can typically go right to the limit on that two weeks when I'm a bit swamped but I make an effort to post for each of my characters or make a gm post at least once a week so long as they are needed (not going to make another gm post if only one or two people have reacted to it for example). the last time I did this we had some people who posted once every couple days and some it took a fewer days to post but we didn't have many, if any, who posted daily or close to. And even then While there is a two week posting limit I'm not going to have you drop out just because you can't post, life happens and stuff, just let me know, and others that might have encounters with your character, if you can't post right away and we will find a way to essentially continue forward with the role play giving your character either a convenient exit or having them "tag along" until you can come back and pick up your character again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back