• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Naruto-Inspired RP!

Aratani

Professional Nose Bleeder
Heya! I'm looking to create a Naruto inspired RP. No need to copy things straight out of the show, but the general look and feel will be based on the anime/manga. Which means you can expect handseals, jutsu, the all-around look and feel of the project.

I'd want this to be 5 - 10 people, with a mix between RP Nation and Discord posting. I'd preferably like to run a small one-shot (won't take more than a day) with applicants so we can assure to have more committed people on this little fun project. I'm open to GM requests and the like.

I'm really into progression storylines, where we start characters off at Academy rank and leave at Jonin or even Kage level. That's not set in stone though, and we can most definitely have fun with the setting. Another cool idea would be to have two to three teams, each going into parallel storylines and intertwining every now and then.

I hope to hear from you soon! Cheers :)

Heya! I'm looking to create a Naruto inspired RP. No need to copy things straight out of the show, but the general look and feel will be based on the anime/manga. Which means you can expect handseals, jutsu, the all-around look and feel of the project.

I'd want this to be 5 - 10 people, with a mix between RP Nation and Discord posting. I'd preferably like to run a small one-shot (won't take more than a day) with applicants so we can assure to have more committed people on this little fun project. I'm open to GM requests and the like.

I'm really into progression storylines, where we start characters off at Academy rank and leave at Jonin or even Kage level. That's not set in stone though, and we can most definitely have fun with the setting. Another cool idea would be to have two to three teams, each going into parallel storylines and intertwining every now and then.

I hope to hear from you soon! Cheers :)
That sounds fun! I'd like to join when you do it.

How flexible would you imagine the setting to be as far as building original material goes? I could be interested in something like this so long as it's not a direct copy-paste of the show and instead has a similar flavor built off of original ideas.

That sounds fun! I'd like to join when you do it.

Awesome! It would be a pleasure to have you :)

How flexible would you imagine the setting to be as far as building original material goes? I could be interested in something like this so long as it's not a direct copy-paste of the show and instead has a similar flavor built off of original ideas.

Very flexible! I wanted to copy the magic system (handseals and the division between Nin, Gen and Tai) and the hard gated progression system (Academy, Genin, Chunnin etc), and that's it. I already have a lot of ideas on how stuff will differ. For example, I want Samurai to play a role as big as Shinobi do in this world.

If you're interested on helping me flesh this world out, hit me up! :)

Very flexible! I wanted to copy the magic system (handseals and the division between Nin, Gen and Tai) and the hard gated progression system (Academy, Genin, Chunnin etc), and that's it. I already have a lot of ideas on how stuff will differ. For example, I want Samurai to play a role as big as Shinobi do in this world.

If you're interested on helping me flesh this world out, hit me up! :)

I suppose whether or not I'd want to pitch in myself would depend to some extent on what other people want in regards to the setting (I'd rather not force people into a setting they don't appreciate), but if there's going to be some sort of collaborative element, I'd appreciate being able to watch for the very least, if only to know if things are shaping up into something I'd be interested in

Hi there! Im interested in joining you guys for this Rp but I do have some questions about how closely we'll be staying to the Magic system of Naruto. I enjoy the idea of an original take on the Naruto series but I'm curious if this will be an entirely new world eith a similar magic system or something closer to the same basic world but with an alternate history and lore?

Count me in.

Awesome! I'll be glad to have you along :)

Hi there! Im interested in joining you guys for this Rp but I do have some questions about how closely we'll be staying to the Magic system of Naruto. I enjoy the idea of an original take on the Naruto series but I'm curious if this will be an entirely new world eith a similar magic system or something closer to the same basic world but with an alternate history and lore?

We can do both! I'm not particularly set in stone with either as of yet.

This seems like something I can throw my hat into

Awesome!

Depending on the way the setting is and overall plot will determine if I'll join this roleplay but I'm certainly interested. One question though, what do you mean by a mix between RPNation and Discord posting?

I'm interested!
interested
I’d like to join, if you’ll have me.

Already got in touch with all of you :) It's wonderful to have you!

Depending on the way the setting is and overall plot will determine if I'll join this roleplay but I'm certainly interested. One question though, what do you mean by a mix between RPNation and Discord posting?

So the main RPing will happen on RP Nation. OOC, discussions and the like can be held in Discord :)

I'm in, ran a long running naruto rp awhile back with two other gms so very used to the setting and long progression stories.

I do so miss it man, I miss it.

I'm in, ran a long running naruto rp awhile back with two other gms so very used to the setting and long progression stories.

I do so miss it man, I miss it.

Already got in touch with you :)

How long would characters be academy level and what kind plots do you have in mind.

They would start out as Genin already. Plots are going to be, at first, the climb to Chunin level; all the while, a larger plot is developing. Don't wanna set anything as concrete as there ain't much done yet lol

I'd be happy to be a part of this

Check your dms :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back