• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto/Boruto RP

If the code is cut off, please zoom out - not mobile friendly!!

>>|
ASUKA KATOU
BASIC INFORMATION
NAME
Asuka Katou

RANK
Student

CLAN
Katou Clan

HEIGHT
5'2"

WEIGHT
106lbs
  • PERSONALITY
    Asuka is a girl generally showing one emotion: indifference. Bearing a neutral expression alongside a mellow tone and a knack for taking unnecessary risks for something as small as an (ironically) extra large chocolate bar, she is often defined as an airhead or absentminded to most - a classification Asuka had long attempted to debunk. For the most part, she keeps her emotional range rather consistent; bored, curious, or annoyed. She may, however, call upon a smile for a joke or a glare to keep an individual in line.

A woman of few words, Asuka's tone and wording often make her sound as if she's short on time or if she's focused on something else. Answering in short and concise sentences, Asuka simply says what she needs to say before continuing on with life - unwilling to stay for small talk or a subject she's uninterested in. Thus, she can often grow progressively more annoyed as a conversation carries on with the other participants expecting Asuka to be an active member.

With small amount of words and a deadpan demeanour, most connect these traits towards an apathetic outlook towards others - and while that may be true in most cases, Asuka is as capable of caring for others like many others. Admittedly, she couldn't care less about most individuals. She would simply help others based on it being the "nice thing to do", yet Asuka leaves little emotional attachment with these situations. Though given time through battles served alongside her or if someone does a series of favours for her, Asuka can be seen as extremely loyal, a "silent protector" as some would call her.

Pyosimros Pyosimros your charrie is goods :3 now post with her! ^^

just for the record, as we progress through the rp (which should be relatively quickly), we can update our bios to match it, that includes things like age, personality (if it changes), jutsus, strengths and weaknesses

oh and for the record for the record :P Shadow Clone isnt a Academy level jutsu, regular clone is, a clone that is intangible and is only there for deception purposes. Shadow Clones are far different than that

I kinda want the naruto rp to move quicker, but Im alright with the bigger group moving slightly slower. That said, I still want a quicker paced rp, anyone want to do a 1 on 1 naruto rp with me?

well i suppose so, basically the rp is up, and we're waiting for people to post, if you want to try to get in on it, be my guest :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back