• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto/Boruto RP

Thalia_Neko

Ten Thousand Club
Hi, Im Thalia :3 Not really positive if Im looking for a smallish group rp, or a partner rp, but whatevers Ill put a check here anyway. Basically I want to do a Naruto/Boruto rp. I dont want it to be casual, but I also dont want it to be super stringent or anything, no stress. Just sorta mid-level, for fun. I dont really have much idea for it other than implementing certain timeskips to get to more important story bits/milestones for our shinobi. Anyone interested?

Ah, Hello Neko. Sorry about jumping outta of that Fire Emblem RP awhile back... kinda lost the drive to RP then. But hey, even though I don't know much about Naruto, i'm willing to RP with ya. Soooooooooo.... yee.

Ah, Hello Neko. Sorry about jumping outta of that Fire Emblem RP awhile back... kinda lost the drive to RP then. But hey, even though I don't know much about Naruto, i'm willing to RP with ya. Soooooooooo.... yee.
Yah np :3 the FE rp died, even though it was cool, but eh it happens lol
You dont know much about Naruto? :o

Yah np :3 the FE rp died, even though it was cool, but eh it happens lol
You dont know much about Naruto? :o

Other than the fact that they're not exactly ninjas. But more like people with super powers... half of the time. I remember one guy being completely immortal, so they had to bury the guy with rocks. As you can tell, memory is kinda spotty with Naruto. I especially no almost nothing about Boruto.

I mean yeah they have "super powers" more or less, but they still act like ninjas for the most part. Except for when theyre all using huge bombastic "super power" abilities, lols. Boruto is basically much the same, but the land is far more technologically advanced, with cameras, tv, movies, video games. So its basically Naruto with technology haha.

Ahhh... I see, I see. Well... I'd be down to RP in either time period. But, I do prefer Naruto period myself.
I mean i suppose you could rp Naruto without knowing it, but it seems difficult to me. Id have to explain every single thing q-q lol

I mean i suppose you could rp Naruto without knowing it, but it seems difficult to me. Id have to explain every single thing q-q lol

Nah, don't worry about it! Trust me, I know Naruto the most outta of the two. I remember an exam... great ninja war... Rasengan, just to name a few things on top of my head.

I know that Chakra is basically the life force of people. And people who get their chakra drained die. I also know that Wood is good for nullifying chakra... and I think it has paths as well.
um yep that stuffs basically true :P so you do know about it haha

Angelo suggested he prefers naruto time, instead of boruto time. I can see why, but i also say the boruto time could have some more interesting stuff in it, but whatever, it doesnt really matter to me.

Also, Im not sure I want canon stuff. Like I dont think theres gunna be any "fourth great shinobi war", if there is it isnt gunna be necessarily wats in the show/manga.

Basically I sorta want this rp to be non-canon.

Angelo suggested he prefers naruto time, instead of boruto time. I can see why, but i also say the boruto time could have some more interesting stuff in it, but whatever, it doesnt really matter to me.

Also, Im not sure I want canon stuff. Like I dont think theres gunna be any "fourth great shinobi war", if there is it isnt gunna be necessarily wats in the show/manga.

Basically I sorta want this rp to be non-canon.
Yeeee I feel you with the non-canon

Boruto would be cool with all the future Naruto tech like the kote and etc though Naruto could also work equally as well

Yeeee I feel you with the non-canon

Boruto would be cool with all the future Naruto tech like the kote and etc though Naruto could also work equally as well
So I guess we're doing naruto -time, then hm, whats the setting/plot? Beginning with the academy years in Konoha?

Well I want to timeskip to significant stuff in the rp. So we arent stuck in one place for too long, but yes, lets begin in the Academy :3

Want to begin the first day of the Academy? Iduno what age that is haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back