• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto/Boruto RP

in naruto? im pretty sure none of those characters are 8 in the show lol, in boruto theyre deff not 8, theyre like 12-14 lol
I think the 8's from like, when they first enter like in the smol Naruto smol Sasuke fights >w>7

But yeee....idk we could maybe just skip to 12-14 like in the shows?

I think the 8's from like, when they first enter like in the smol Naruto smol Sasuke fights >w>7

But yeee....idk we could maybe just skip to 12-14 like in the shows?
i mean we can do the first day at like 8 if you want, then the next scene we can be near the in of academy stuffs at 12-14?

....I can't tell if you're joking or not in the first part >w>7
?? joking? lols if you want to make the thread youd be my life saver lols XD but if you dont then ill just make a crummy looking one lols

Uhhhh...I don't really mind if they're canon or not. Your choice or someone else's I guess >A>
umm hmm thats not super helpful :P tbh, i have like no real plans/ideas for the rp, so if anyone does, feel free to take the reigns, i just want to rp naruto in a smallish, intimate, mediumish rp XP

I
kayy

well if you think up anything, feel free to chat it :3
should we have like canon teachers and stuff?
I'd say go for a mixture between canon teachers and non-canon teachers. Considering we wouldn't be having the same teachers as the real cast of the series.

Something like what donzo ran. We are a squad of geniuses being trained and sent out on missions in secret.
nah, not really interested in that, i want more normal shinobi life, you can have a character with that sorta background if you want, but iduno how youd fit that into the rp as i see it currently lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back