• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto/Boruto RP

nah, not really interested in that, i want more normal shinobi life, you can have a character with that sorta background if you want, but iduno how youd fit that into the rp as i see it currently lol

Lol I'm down for whatever. I was just throwing out an idea

Lol I'm down for whatever. I was just throwing out an idea
got it, well the rp i have in mind begins in academy days, but will make jumps/timeskips to more important parts of the story of our shinobi/plot, so we arent gunna be sticking around in any one place for too long (long enough to make it fun or worthwhile, but if that part has ran its course, we're gunna jump somewhere else)

thats what i have in mind, anyway, i think ill put up the thread soon

i guess we need our characters down tho? lol

got it, well the rp i have in mind begins in academy days, but will make jumps/timeskips to more important parts of the story of our shinobi/plot, so we arent gunna be sticking around in any one place for too long (long enough to make it fun or worthwhile, but if that part has ran its course, we're gunna jump somewhere else)

thats what i have in mind, anyway, i think ill put up the thread soon

i guess we need our characters down tho? lol

I'll run with that. And yeah... we just need establish characters and we're golden.

Hmm... I'm looking at the clans right now. And I gotta say, there's a lot that isn't even in the anime. Like the Ryu clan and or... Chinoike Clan.
tbh, you can make up your own clan, and kekkei genkai if you want, i dun care :P

in truth, through the rp, i dont really care exactly what happens/occurs with your guys's characters, as long as it doesnt completely derail the rp, and is fun, its cool to me

oh and the chinoike is in the anime XD at its very end, but ya i know what youre talking about

charrie bios <3 each bio will probably be updated as the rp goes on, since we'll be jumping through time lol
like you dont have to put your character as age "8" though the beginning of the rp will be as they join the academy

Name:
Height:

Personality:
History: (Optional)

Jutsus

tbh, you can make up your own clan, and kekkei genkai if you want, i dun care :P

in truth, through the rp, i dont really care exactly what happens/occurs with your guys's characters, as long as it doesnt completely derail the rp, and is fun, its cool to me

oh and the chinoike is in the anime XD at its very end, but ya i know what youre talking about
So it's more of a free form RP... hmm I think I gotcha.

ahh well i dont really recognize either of those clans LOLs

They're both from apparently the games and I think a novel? Maybe. But the Dragon Clan has these beings called the Genryu. And if you are linked to one... you get either pointy ears, facial markings, and so on. They also had this sword call the Dragon Blade, which cuts and absorbs chakra.

The Tenro Clan have wolf companions which wields blades... and even drills. They mainly focused on Taijustu and ninja tools.

They're both from apparently the games and I think a novel? Maybe. But the Dragon Clan has these beings called the Genryu. And if you are linked to one... you get either pointy ears, facial markings, and so on. They also had this sword call the Dragon Blade, which cuts and absorbs chakra.

The Tenro Clan have wolf companions which wields blades... and even drills. They mainly focused on Taijustu and ninja tools.
oh hm, mkay, lols

i mean the rp does take place in konoha, so i mean, that might rule out clans from other nations, but whatever, if you can stretch it, then its fine

My Character (approximately beginning Genin-level -right out of the Academy)
4gRAlED.png

Name: Fuyu Uchiha
Height: 5'2''

Personality:
Fuyu is not known to be very sociable, seemingly the loner type. She is most seen doing her own thing, speaking her mind, and following her own set of rules. Any structure of any sort imposed upon her tends to not go well, as she does not appear to appreciate guidelines, regulations, and orders of any sort; following rules tends to be an afterthought for her, as she views them as inconveniences, and at best -suggestions. That isn't to say she is a disobedient hooligan, more a... constructive rogue, of the rebellious-type. She seems prone to her own brand of mischief, that may not sit quite well with others. Her tongue can either be scornful, scathing, and rude, or lax, chill, and outright absent, if she doesn't have any stake in specific conversations. In fact, Fuyu grows bored of pettiness. Squabbles and childish games Fuyu tends to turn away from. Any immaturity she finds rather pathetic. Though, that can be ironic, because Fuyu is not the mature-type. Her solemness and broodiness may come off as maturity, but it is just the opposite. Anyway, Fuyu is often seen as a stuck-up snowflake, that can be temperamental if challenged, or when things don't go her way. Fuyu is quite prideful of her clan, not because she cares for them really, but because of the power the Uchiha possess (and by proxy, she possesses).

History: (Optional)

Strengths:
Fuyu is quite quick, preferring agility and speed to raw power. She uses speed to take out opponents, suffering in any enduring fight.
Fuyu is competent in Kenjutsu, preferring smaller bladed weapons, ranging from swords, daggers, kunai, and sai.
Fuyu has a promising future in Lightning Style, seeking to master it.
Fuyu is fairly intelligent, wanting to hone her mind as much as her skill. She can be quick-witted and tactical.

Weaknesses:
Fuyu does not like being tagged by any hits, resulting in a smaller, flimsier physique.
She hasn't mastered anything yet.
Fuyu is also a bit smug and cocky, resulting in underestimating her opponents.
Fuyu believes she's a shinobi destined for great things, and loathes anyone who would get in the way of that. Which leads her to make mistakes in the here and now.
She's not a particularly kind or likable person, especially when she's silently judging others.
Her team-play isn't horrendous, but could use some work.
Isn't prone to making friends easily, if at all, really.

Jutsus:
(At the beginning) Academy Jutsus
Lightning Style: Sparking Crown

Last edited:
oh hm, mkay, lols

i mean the rp does take place in konoha, so i mean, that might rule out clans from other nations, but whatever, if you can stretch it, then its fine

The Tenro Clan is actually on the border near the land of fire... Apparently. So I think they're still good... maybe.

I'll probably reuse a kekkai genkai I made from this other RP I was in a while back w/ its clan but uhhhh....it's p much Konan's paper thing but with petals if it's alright with you >O>

...so it's p much a nerfed version of Byakuya (Bleach)'s shikai I guess

The Tenro Clan is actually on the border near the land of fire... Apparently. So I think they're still good... maybe.
I'll probably reuse a kekkai genkai I made from this other RP I was in a while back w/ its clan but uhhhh....it's p much Konan's paper thing but with petals if it's alright with you >O>

...so it's p much a nerfed version of Byakuya (Bleach)'s shikai I guess
both sound fine :)

Btw, I fully intend Fuyu to become op af, so you guys dont have to nerf your charries into oblivion. Just be sensible with what youre doing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back