• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: A Shinobi's Life

Osamaru

He looks around at thé people Thats have finished thier duels. Hé noiticed à White haired boy starting right at him. Osmaru spoke " hi, my name is osamaru bloodmoon and this is winter my life partner. Whats your name."

Rozu Uzumaki

"I have a demon, one that I'm not sure you'd want to see."

"Rose hidden in the Leaves"
"Yay, sparring!" Rozu said with an excited smile. Before she could even converse with the rest of her team mates, get acquainted with them as well as speak over the diversity of their opponents, someone had locked eye contact with her. It was a girl with long flowing platinum blonde hair, a confident look on her face. Rozu smiled back at her in response, running over to her. She looked inviting! Maybe after their fight, she could even talk with her some? Make a new friend! "Hello!" she called out as they got closer together, "My name is Rozu, what's yo-" her eyes widened as a kunai came flying her way, missing her head by barely in inch, a cut appearing on her cheek. "W-Wha . . . ?" she muttered, turning back to the girl. She smiled wickedly, shaking her head at Yuko. "You must be crazy, acting as if we're friends. You and I are supposed to be fighting, not talking." Rozu was . . . shocked. Sure, she hadn't expected everyone to be nice, but she hadn't even done anything yet and this girl was already on the offensive. "I was just-" as before, she attacked again, running up towards Rozu and attempting to Stab her. But Rozu was ready this time. She used a substitution jutsu, leaving Rose petals where she once was. "Flowers . . . ?" The girl asked, as a shadow was cast over her from Rozu's outline.

The girl dodged at the very last moment, backing up quickly before Rozu could strike her. Rozu spun around at that very exact moment, one of her own kunai in hand. She didn't much appreciate her attitude, but, maybe after this they could talk? Rozu threw it at her, having it make contact with her body. But at that very moment, the clone poofed away. A clone? When . . . When had she made a clone? There was a harsh sound of a slap as her foot made contact with Rozu's face, sending her flying back. Rozu skidded across the ground, before jumping up and gripping her feet to the ground, slowing her down. She shot her eyes wildly around, looking for her. But . . . She wasn't there. And then another hit, this time across the face with a fist, followed by a hit to the side, and a palm thrust to her stomach. It sent her to the ground, panting and breathing heavily. Why . . . Why couldn't she see her opponent? What was going on? The blonde could only smile now, standing right in front of Rozu. That kunai, that had cut her cheek, it was laced with a special poison from her clan, a Hiden technique. Those cut had their vision tampered with, not allowing them to see certain things. In this case, Rozu was unable to see her opponent.

The girl, Kyo, was skillful. One of the most skilled there, when it came to tactics. Here . . . She was going to have fun. This girl, Rozu, she didn't know who she was, but she loved breaking people like her. Those with such cheery attitudes, naive, dumb, always so happy. It disgusted her. "Boo." she said, dodging as Rozu unknowingly tried to attack, only to be hit by a jab to her ribs. Kyo was not going to take her down easily, no, she was going to enjoy torturing this girl. But just in a right way that it didn't draw too much attention, she didn't want the teacher to notice now. Then, after a while of this strange torture fight going on, Rozu did the strangest thing. She . . . began to count. "One, two. three, four, five, six . . . " Kyo blinked, and laughed. "Man you must be-" her eyes widened, as she stepped to the side, Rozu's punch landing instead on her shoulder. She shot back, wincing as she felt her shoulder. Damn . . . This chick was fast, really fast. She had to be careful with her. Kyo scoffed, spitting on the ground, making as much noise as possible. Rozu attacked towards the noise, Kyo dodging at the exact right time, and sending a knee to Rozu's stomach. But at that very moment, Rozu counter attacked, spinning her arm around and elbowing Kyo in the cheek.

Kyo hit the ground, shocking back up and panting as she felt pain ring through her cheek. She had barely stopped herself from slamming the side of her head against the ground, almost gaining a coma. What had changed? How did Rozu know where she was? This . . . This made no sense! There was no way she could see her! Kyo gritted her teeth, fighting the urge to scream. Noise, she reacted off of noise, it had to be. She took a slow step towards Rozu, but even before that, Rozu ran forward towards her. Kyo dodged at the exact moment, planting her foot behind Rozu as she planned to elbow her in the back. But before she could, Rozu punched her in the gut. But she wasn't done, Rozu wasn't letting her go this time. She had her in her range. Rozu spun around when she felt her fist hit, and raised wove hand signs quickly. "Wind Release," she said, her arm being surrounded in a cyclone like gust of air. "Gale Palm!" She planted her foot firmly in the ground, and lowered her body, cupping her palms together before releasing them in a quick jab like motion with a double palm thrust. A torrent of powerful cutting wind rushed out, but, slamming in to Kyo and sending her back. Kyo spun in the air, being shot back a few meters, before stabbing a kunai into the ground, slowing her decent. Kyo slowly stood up, panting and enraged, most of her clothing left in tatters, and cuts all over her skin. Rozu slowly lowered her hands, taking in a deep breath. She was an Uzumaki, born with a large amount of chakra, as were Uzumaki. But she had used an abundance of Chakra today . . . But she could still keep going. She put her arms to her side, in the shape of fists. "Osu!" she chanted between clenched teeth, her eyes full of determination.

"You . . . You . . . YOU!" Kyo yelled, enraged. She ran at her, not much of caring anymore, and sent her attacks her way. Punch, kick, jab, stab, over and over. But, after the first few, they began to hit less and less. Dodge after dodge after dodge after dodge! How did she keep doing it!? Until, with the last one, Rozu grabbed her fist, and looked at her. Or more of, at her hair? "Enough!" Kyo roared, and jabbed her in the gut quickly, sending her back. Kyo was done. She didn't care anymore, she was going to kill this chick! She wove a few hand signs, and she summoned a few clones. 8 in all, and they all attacked Rozu at once. But, at that very moment, it happened. Her eyes flashed open completely, the sharingan spinning in her eyes. She looked at the clones attacking her, and let them come down, only for her to disappear, Rose Petals in their wake. "Up!" Kyo yelled, throwing multiple kunai in the air along with her clones. But . . . She wasn't there?

There was a feeling of wind blasting through the air, shaking the nearby trees. "N-No way . . . " she muttered, confused. She'd gotten behind her . . . Amazing. Rozu stood there, her sharingan glowing and crimson as ever, as she held in her hands a large red Scythe, at the end of it, it's sharp blade pointed outward. The blade of the Scythe was glowing, condensed chakra forming around it's edge. "Abyssal Selene." she spoke, as she swung her Scythe. But, just then, the glow disappeared, the wind returned to normal, and her Scythe simply struck into the ground. She was panting, sweat pouring down her body. She was out . . . She knew it. Just like Auntie had said, Abyssal Selene, it needed work. It was imperfect, and much too taxing on her chakra. The Abyssal Selene, an attack that coats her Scythe in an abundance of Chakra, making it dangerous to even touch it's edge. But . . . She didn't have enough, not enough Chakra to cast it well, enough experience to mold the Chakra, the control to keep it stable . . . And here she was, thinking she could activate it, as low on chakra as she was. Dammit . . .

Kyo blinked, panting heavily as she watched Rozu slowly try to pry her Scythe from the ground. She reacted quickly, and set her clones up, attacking her quickly, and sending her to the ground. She was unable to get up, panting and sweating. Kyo had won . . . But why did she feel so bitter? And why was her heart still racing like that? " . . . Get up." she muttered, helping Rozu up. Rozu laughed slightly, "See . . . I knew we could be friends afterwards." Kyo rolled her eyes, linking arms with so she wouldn't fall. "I'm only doing this out of respect. I'm not sure what happened with you, but . . . You're strong. That last attack, it was . . . it was something else. And the way you move, the way you fight, it's respectable. Even though I abhor that annoying voice of yours." On the way over to the other students, she took in a sharp breath, and asked in a whisper, so no one else would hear. "How . . . How were you able to see me?" she asked, "Before you used those red eyes of yours, speaking of . . . I didn't know you were an Uchiha. Anyways, how did you know?"

Rozu laughed, smiling. "Well . . . I didn't really. Not at first. You were completely invisible. But . . . You're shoes." she said, pointing at them. "They're heavy, and even when you try not to make too much noise, I can hear you, and figure out where you are." Kyo shook her head, "Still makes no sense . . . Yeah you could figure out where I was, but those dodges, how you moved, it was like you saw me!" She nodded, "Well, in a way I did. You could have taken me out easily the second you activated that Jutsu, but you didn't. You kept it going. In that time frame, I was kind of . . . I'm not sure how to put it. I figured out how you fought, the fact that you're right handed, that you stiffen up slightly when you hesitate. Your right hook, spinning back kick, how you knee and elbow, stuff like that. And, I shifted how I worked, to go with the flow, and attack. Really I was hoping on just how long you intended to fight, haha, so thanks I guess?"

Kyo almost stopped where she was walking, shocked. She'd . . . Been able to get all that? "You . . . You are such a weirdo." she muttered. She dropped her off by the remainder of her classmates, and went back, walking to her own friends and allies. As well as to ask for a change of clothes . . .

"Eeeeeh . . . " Rozu muttered, laying back on the ground. "I lost." She laughed, but, wasn't exactly disappointed or sad. She'd enjoyed the fight, every second of it. And though she'd lost, she'd been able to gain something from it. She just hoped that her overall grade wouldn't get affected too much by this loss.

T ThatSideCharacter Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 duckydew duckydew firestorm firestorm GardenOfEden GardenOfEden General_warNpeace General_warNpeace MegMath13 MegMath13 Blanche Blanche TheBaconater TheBaconater

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer

Last edited:
As Kaden watched the duels proceed, he grew a tad impatient. Still the boy insisted on being among the last to duel. Finally he'd had enough and stepped up to battle. A green haired boy with twin daggers stepped up. Both the two young boys showed each other their respects. Then on Ko-sensei's demands the two boys rushed each other.

The green haired boy pulled out one of his daggers and sliced at Kaden in a series of times strikes. Kaden dodged. Evading everyone with ease. He could even begin transformation while dodging this guy's attacks which he began. Suddenly the hairs on the back of Kaden's neck stood on end when he saw the smirk on the other boy's face. The green haired boy had fainted an earlier strick that Kaden was prepared to dodge. Instead he launched two kunia at Kaden then through his curved dagger. He proceeded to pull the other before throwing that two at Kaden. All deadly weapons coming from different angles. Kaden cursed. He'd fallen for it hook, line and sinker. Moving with haste the boy jumped, twisting his body in an impossible way as to dodge all the incoming projectiles. As Kaden was descending the two curved blades seemed to change trajectory to slash Kaden. The boy grimaced in pain as he landed on all fours. It was only then that Kaden had realized the boy was upon him. Kaden could tell the green haired boy knew what doing. He had caught his curved daggers and was poised to cute his opponent down.

The boy's movements were good but it wasn't anything Kaden could'nt handle. Especially because his dragon gauntlet had formed meaning his kekkie genkai had been activated. The dark skinned boy moved with enhanced speed as he dodged the first two strikes then parried the third with his gauntlet arm, knocking the boy off his balance. Spinning quickly Kaden delivered a devastating blow to the side of the other kid's torso. The force was enough to give Kaden the ring out. The two preformed the unison sign then went back into the crowd.

Timeline: Academy Days / Graduation Exams
Overall charries's "Balance": Students / Super-weakish
NPC Interaction: Ko-sensei

~Fuyu Uchiha~

HFyqF4U.jpg

Alright, it seemed everyone was finished with their duels. Ko-sensei nodded, clapping his hands to indicate to gather around. He had seen many things in both these tests, and it helped him understand the students much better. For the most part, he was impressed. "Alright, students! Great job! That concludes the test!" He heard a few stomachs growl. It was afternoon, and none of them had anything to eat since the test began, another minor test itself. He knew many of them were completely out of chakra, running on fumes. They needed to eat, which meant he needed to wrap this up quick.

"Okay! After we leave here, you all can go grab a bite to eat, then you will return to the Academy to see if you've passed, and -to see your new squads!!" Ko-sensei glanced around, looking for any excitement in his students. Hey, he was excited! He loved these kids, watching them grow was filling him with pride already! And he hadn't even said who passed yet! Sniffling, he ran a hand under his nose.

Nami:
"Mkkkay! Nami-chan! First of all, I see an enormous amount of potential in your future, but you seem to struggle in the now. You have yet to fully master anything, so it leads you to making the mistake to trying everything. You are useful to your team, that's great! But in your duel, you noticed your chakra was low -which is good! Being conscientious of such things will help you grow, there are a lot of you that need to learn to be observant like Nami-chan here. Anyway, you noticed your charka was low, so you attacked with taijutsu, which would be good, if you were better at taijutsu. When you realized that wasn't going to work, you fell back on ninjutsu, which resulted in you expending all your chakra, and you fell. Nami, you are observant, but you still make the mistake of trying to push yourself too hard, even when you cannot succeed. So that is your lesson to take away from this!"

Hikaru:
Moving onto the next student, Ko carried on, "Hikaru-kun!" He called, looking at the boy. "Okay, your performance so far has been pretty impressive. And you have shown ingenuity in an unwinnable place. One way to win against a stronger opponent is to make a plan. You did just that, acting it out to perfection, 'stealing' you a win in your duel. Impressive. Every mission you all will go on will have a plan in place. Your problem is you're a bit cocky. You also look for a way out if you can, like when you asked the boy to essentially cheat with you. So while you are capable of making a plan, you would prefer to take the easy route. Also, just because a plan is in place, doesn't mean it will go according to it, so you all need to be ready for when plans go awry!"

Osamaru:
"Okay, now, Osamaru! Your wolf is a strong companion, but there will be times in the future where your wolf will be indisposed. You can't just rely on your ally to win your fights for you. You need to learn your own jutsu, your own taijutsu, you have quite a ways to go. Yes you won your duel, or rather, you and your wolf won you the duel. You can always use everything at your disposal to win, everyone can, but that means you need to not focus on one aspect of your kit to win. ..You're also a teeny bit arrogant." With that he nodded, and moved to the next student.

Izumi:
"Izumi-chan!" Ko-sensei called this time. He looked to her, then grinned. "Very impressive stuff, young lady! I'll start by saying there appears to be a certain fire driving you. You fight with purpose. Everyone needs to follow that example! Everyone will perform better, if there is something driving their punches, if they are fighting for something. It will make you all push yourselves harder. With that said, Izumi-chan, you also need to understand your own limitations. You have clear understanding of your Kekkei Genkai -that's good, Kekkei Genkai are always useful in one-upping your fellow ninja. But I reiterate, focusing on one aspect of your kit will lead to one's downfall. Only focusing on your ice jutsu will leave you stilted in other aspects. Furthermore, Izumi-chan, you need to understand your opponents better. You made a tough choice who to duel right off the bat, if you had fought a slower opponent, or an opponent with less defensive measures, your ice would be a huge boon. And if you are 'left' to deal with whatever it is, perhaps you should speak up beforehand. Perhaps you could talk your comrades into another avenue, where your strengths are highlighted." That seemed to be enough, he moved on.

Fuyu:
"Now miss Uchiha Fuyu," Ko-sensei began, looking at one of the students he had to focus the most on. She tended to be quiet, yet was quite observant, leading him to believe there was more to her than she let on. He smiled, "You have demonstrated a willingness to allow others to go ahead of you, but you understand it isn't because you are not capable. In fact, you understand that very capability, so you know you can provide the aid your allies require." He nodded. "Your control over your sharingan even this early is impressive. Also, you always impress with your chakra control, your techniques, and your skill. Additionally, the way you maintain your cool is above all the other students. It is like you observe the entire field before you, gaining the insight necessary to perform at your best." Ko-sensei looked very impressed. "That is... higher than what the Academy wants of you." Then he grew grim. "Barring all that, Fuyu, you seem to be a bit of a lone wolf. While you do provide your team aid, you also don't seem to interact with others well. All through the school year, you've kept to yourself, only engaging the others when necessary, but no more." He didn't want to directly say she .. seemed to have no friends. Not out loud like this. That was a sad thought. "You add your skill to a team, but not your personality. Is there anyone here who really knows you? Your skill isn't enough for your comrades, they need to be able to know you. To trust you, Fuyu. So, I implore you to open up more. Let your teammates know, just know more." He paused, "You could also do to adopt a little mercy. You act so cold and calculating in your fights. Sometimes holding back, being merciful and charitable will lead to new avenues for you to take. Not everyone is an enemy, miss Uchiha."

He couldn't tell what Fuyu was thinking, as she stared up at him, listening to his mini lecture to her. Sighing, he moved on.

Izuki:
"Now, Izuki-kun!" Ko seemed to lighten up, smiling at the boy. "First, you have skill, too. And the heart. You've been consistently good, you understand many of these lessons, as far as I can tell. You also have a unique jutsu, that while you aren't a master with, there is potential there. So.." Ko nodded. "Good!.. All I would say, is pay a bit more attention to your chakra levels, you don't want to find them dwindling, or worse, gone, in a moment where it matters." He nodded, then moved on.

Ikari:
"Ikari-kun! Again, not too much to say. You showcased skill in your duel. A level head to see an opponent's tactics, and overcome it with the cool that Fuyu exhibits. Your taijutsu could use some work, but it seems to be better than a lot of the other students, so I see promise there. You don't meander around in a fight, nor do you focus on pointless fluff. Again, maybe your foe isn't what he may seem, reiterating the lesson Fuyu needs to take to heart, but at the same time, you didn't waste energy just chatting up your opponent, none of that nonsense. Good. You know the goal, and that's where you headed."

Rozu:
"Rozu-chan, Rozu-chan, Rozu-chan..." Ko-sensei sighed in exasperation. "What Ikari knows, you need to learn little miss. You are a ball of energy, with an infectious personality, that's good! Your honest nature will lead your team to trusting you more easily. You are skilled in speed, and in some tactic-planning, with that said, you also tend to be absentminded, and tend to do your own thing." He drew in a breath. "In the forest, you leaped right into the fray with no care about your surroundings. If stuff wasn't already going on, you would've given Fuyu's position away, resulting in the enemy having the advantage. And letting your enemies have the advantage is a huge issue with you, in fact. In your duel, you showcased the same carelessness. You tried chatting away with your opponent, when she was clearly in it to win it. Ever heard of that idiom? This was a test, not a social call. Your personality is fun when it is, but you need to understand when there is a time and place for your fun, and a time and place, to be serious, level-headed, and smart. You need to learn the difference in those times. Okay, I think I made my point." He smiled at her. "You are energetic, smart -when you want to be-, and your natural shinobi skill is impressive. Focus on being the best you, while providing the necessary restraint your teammates need in the situations when it calls for it." He ran a hand through her hair playfully, smiling.

Kaden:

"Kaden-kun! Very good. Again, another young promising shinobi! All through school I've watched you and your Kekkei Genkai, in particular. The ability to use nature chakra at this stage is remarkable. You could still due to be more stable in how you fight, how you use your Kekkei Genkai, and how you engage your opponent, but for the most part, you are a formidable shinobi. The lesson I want you to know, is similar to other students. Your Kekkei Genkai is very potent, but focusing entirely on it will weaken your other skills. Just something to keep in mind. OKAY!" Ko clapped again, seeing that he was done (for the most part) with going over his students, it was time to release the students until they were back to finding out if they passed. "Go! Get some much needed food! I'll see you all later! Again, very good everyone! I am impressed with everyone!" He waved. "Bye!"

Hitomi:
"Alright, miss Hitomi-chan," Ko began gently. "You've shown prowess in shuriken-styled techniques. You also move well, and are competent in combat. So, for the most part, you're a promising young shinobi! If I were to criticize anything, it would be your over reliance on your shurikens. Your fellow students are already developing unique techniques for when other things occur. Shurikens cannot solve everything. They were useful this time, but in the future you may need to branch out with your techniques."

Lunara:
>> GardenOfEden GardenOfEden When you return, I still need a duel post from you :) thanks!

Hazuki:
>> Angelostar4 Angelostar4 still unsure if you want to continue rping here or not <3 i hope you do! if so, need a duel post from Ruo, if not, then ignore this message! ^^

T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden TheBaconater TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Blanche Blanche Jade Emperor Jade Emperor duckydew duckydew

Last edited:
Izumi took the criticism from Ko-sensei graciously: she knew she hadn't performed her best, and she was aware of her short comings, and he was very kind to point them out; however, he was always much kinder about giving criticism than her grandmother had been, so it was easier taking feedback from him. As he finished his assessment of her, Izumi gave Ko-sensei a short bow, showing her appreciation for her feedback; she knew it wasn't expected of her to bow, but it had been a sign of respect that her grandmother had drilled into through years of vigorous training.

Ko-sensei moved on from his evaluation of Izumi, and she listened carefully as he spoke to the other students around her, she couldn't help but think about what he said in correspondence to their duels and what she had observed. Every person had their own fighting technique, their own strengths and weaknesses, which is ideal; when pairing people up, you find who balances each other out, who fits each other, and pair them together. However, there seemed to be many lone wolves, many students who preferred to keep to themselves than rather work together. Truth be told, Izumi preferred to work alone rather than work alongside someone, but she knew that wasn't an option. Not if she wanted to be a true shinobi.

Once Ko-sensei was done giving everyone their feedback and had dismissed them for lunch, Izumi watched the others disperse, and she decided to try to at least make some friends; she tended to be more quiet and reserved, though it's not as if she had wanted it that way. Up until her grandmother revoked her heiress status a mere two weeks ago, Izumi would leave the academy every day and go home, where she would then train with her grandmother for hours. Some days she wouldn't even get to go to the academy because her grandmother would force her to stay home and train. There were no days off, either. It didn't matter if it was the weekend, four o'clock in the morning or ten o'clock or night; even the weather wouldn't stop their training, which was always outdoors. Rain or shine, Izumi was always training. She had never had time to make any actual friends, so she never bothered trying. She knew exactly what her grandmother would say if she had ever asked to skip practice for a day to go spend time with some friends.

"An heiress doesn't have time for trivial things like friends. You need to train. If I see some improvement by the end of the day, then maybe we can miss our lesson tomorrow."

But Izumi never improved enough, and so in turn, she never missed a lesson.

She sighed softly, forcing herself to not think about it. That part of her life was over now. She had plenty of time to make friends and do whatever she wanted. She could have fun. Have fun. . . . Now that was something Izumi never thought she could do. With a new found giddiness (and the realization that, yes, she could actually make friends), Izumi cleared her throat and spoke up to all her classmates before any of them were out of earshot.

"Erm. . . . You guys. . . . How about we all have lunch . . . together, hm? I-it'll be fun," Izumi said with a nervous giggle, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly.

Osamaru

He replied to the question "sure me and winter would love to join you for lunch. In fact who Ever joins us for lunch its on me." Osamaru wanted to get to know all of his classmates. After spending so much Time with only winter learning about his clan and théir blood jutsu.

Last edited:
"Hm..? Is your family rich or something...?" Izuki said as he interjected in the conversation. Izuki didn't know some of the people here, due to the fact that some of them were in different classes. Besides he had no idea how the teams would be made, getting to know a few extra people wouldn't hurt. Plus it would get his mind off the fact that he lost his sparring match. "You're not paying on your own.. um.. Osamaru was it? We'll all pitch in our portion." He'd mention before turning to the Izumi. The fact that the shyest looking person amongst them would suggest to all go out to eat was very surprising. "Nice idea, uh... Izumi! We should go to that new yakiniku restaurant that recently opened up."

"Kaden, Fuyu, Hitomi, and Rozu! You guys are coming too, right?" He said turning to his temporary teammates. "Especially Fuyu! You need to expand your social circle, like Ko-sensei said." He would tease with a grin.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden @TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Blanche Blanche duckydew duckydew

As Ko-sensei ran down the list he came to Hikaru's name. Hikaru listened closely to the criticism, but soon became pretty worried. His analysis hadn't been too positive, even him mentioning Hikaru takes the easy way out. He didn't have any impressive jutsu either. His most impressive quality happened to be his ability to make plans to overcome tough obstacles, but without the ability to easily adapt that would mean nothing.

Hikaru felt a lot of worry flowing through his mind. The other kids did a lot more to prove they're deserving of becoming Genin. What would he have to do to catch up? The easy way out would be the most logical when put up against guys like these. So far ahead of him. How did Ko-sensei expect him to "fight the good fight"?

Hikaru kept on imagining scenarios in his mind, trying to think of what he could do to improve. He felt his stomach grumble. He hadn't eaten all day.

A girl piped up and nervously invited everyone to go out for a bite. Hikaru never got the chance to get to know his peers so this would be a good chance.

"Count me in!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mentioned:
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden @TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Blanche Blanche duckydew duckydew T ThatSideCharacter

Osamaru

" To anser your question my clan is an old clan. So my family has more money then I need. The only reason i joined to be à shonobi is to get stronger. The money for it has been set up to be given to the orphans at the orphanage. Thats Why i offered to pay for lunch."

Last edited:
Osamaru

" to anser your question my clan is an old clan. So m'y family has more money thén i need the only reason i joined to be à shonobi is for feront stronger. Thé money for it has been set up to ne given to the orphans at the orphanage. Thats Who i offered to pay."
Hikaru pats the guy from the Blood Moon clan on the back. He appreciates that some rich dude is offering free food.
"You won't be hearing any complains from me!" Hikaru smiled at the guy. He looked down and saw the wolf he referred to as "Winter". Hikaru felt the urge to pet it. "Can I pet it?" Hikaru reached a hand out towards the wolf.

firestorm firestorm

Osamaru

He laughs "sure if you want. Winter does not mind. She has had me pull her ears and tail before. Me and winter grew up together."

Izumi couldn’t help but smile as three others accepted her offer — the chance to get to know them, whether or not they’d be on her team, would be nice. She needed to make friends. Still, she hoped more would consider joining them; the more the merrier and all that. She smiled softly at Izuki and his suggestion of the yakiniku place and nodded.

“I wouldn’t mind that — I haven’t gotten around to trying it,” she said happily, her eyes bright.

She then looked to Hikaru, Osamaru, and Winter, her eyes widened slightly when she saw the wolf — she loved animals, but she had never been allowed to keep one. They weren’t even allowed in the Kōsetsu clan compound. Not that she hadn’t tried; stray kittens, injured birds. . . . Izumi had brought home plenty of animals, each time taking the punishment that came along with it. She looked on eagerly, but kept her hands to herself and looked back to Izuki.

“I’m Izumi, by the way — Izumi Kōsetsu,” she said, holding out her hand for him to shake. “I watched a bit of your match; you fought really well.” She looked back at Hiraku and Osamaru. “You all did.”

She smiled softly, a nervous blush on her cheeks — she wasn’t used to attempting to make friends, much less talking to people in general.

Last edited:
Rozu Uzumaki

Rozu was devastated at first, from Aburume Sensei's evaluation. At first glance, a wide smile could be seen from her face as he described her performance. But then, he pulled up her act. Sure, she hadn't thought of it too much then . . . Just crashing in like that. Though when she thought more abotu it she realized how bad of a decision it was. If that had been a mission, she could have completely ended it for them. And the fight? She always talked with her fights, she liked to fight, talking made it enjoyable. But that girl . . . she was dead set on beating Rozu. Not only that, she was dead set on giving her a slow and painful loss. Funny, Raven might have actually gotten along with her. By this time, Rozu had gained enough energy and Chakra back, and lifted herself up to her feet, dusting herself off. Was . . . was her Aunt right? Was she not ready to be a Shinobi? Was she not good enough? Her mood dropped heavily, such thoughts running through her mind. Now what did her class mates think of her? They had never seen her before, and as far as she knew, they didn't even know she was in their class until lately. Had she already wasted her shot, made a horrible first impression? He had finished then, starting her need to learn the difference of when to be playful and happy, and be serious and collected. She dug her nails into her palms, trying her best to not have a panic attack. But, then he continued, just when she thought he had finished.

"You are energetic, smart -when you want to be-, and your natural shinobi skill is impressive. Focus on being the best you, while providing the necessary restraint your teammates need in the situations when it calls for it." And then . . . he patted her head. She blinked, looking up at him in child like wonder at the praise. Every ounce of sadness she'd held disappeared, replaced with pure elation. At least her skill had been noticed . . . And she knew, she had a lot of work to do. But hey, that's what she went there for! To learn, to adapt, and become the best Kunoichi in the village! "Thank you, Aburume Sensei." she said with a smile, a small pink tint in her cheeks. As he moved on to another student, his eyes away from her, she lifted her arms and grasped her fists, pulling them to her side as she had done before in her fight. "Osu!" she whispered, a habit of hers, whenever she felt some sort of excitement or accomplishment.

When he was done, she sighed, and smiled softly. She was impressed with herself, and her improvement. She couldn't wait to tell Auntie about her day! And then she heard her name, with an invitation to go out for lunch??? This day just got better and better! And Fuyu was coming? That reminded her, she had never spoke to her much. But now she would! She was sure of it. "I'm in!" she said with a smile, before running over to Fuyu and hugging her from behind, spinning around as she took the girls hand. "Come on Fuyu-Chan! Come with us, it'll be fun!"jj
T ThatSideCharacter Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 duckydew duckydew @firestorm GardenOfEden GardenOfEden General_warNpeace General_warNpeace MegMath13 MegMath13 Blanche Blanche TheBaconater TheBaconater

Hikaru began petting the wolf. He thought dogs were cool, and wolves are kinda like bigger dogs. As he pet Winter he listened in on what the others were saying. He heard one say her full name and suddenly her Ice Release made sense. When he was sick, he would study for most of the day. He had an interest in learning about the several Kekkei Genkai he would come across. He read about the Kosetsu clan a bit, all he knew was they possessed the Ice Release, and had the typical traditional clan hierarchy.

When she complimented the group, Hikaru silently chuckled to himself. His performance was pitiful in comparison to the other 2. The Blood Moon had crushed his opponent by a wet napkin. Even the other kid who seemingly was from no special clan, had been able to manipulate Chakra Nature already. All Hikaru could do was swing a sword a bit better than most. He sighed, but kept up a smile.

"Thanks, that means a lot coming from a Kosetsu member" Hikaru smiled. He realized no one here knew his name. "The name's Hikaru Hajime!" Hikaru gave a thumbs up with a wide grin.

He noticed other kids began accepting the lunch invitation. He would have a chance to get a read on everyone before they'd get put on teams.

T ThatSideCharacter Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 duckydew duckydew firestorm firestorm GardenOfEden GardenOfEden General_warNpeace General_warNpeace MegMath13 MegMath13 TheBaconater TheBaconater

NPC Interaction:

~Fuyu Uchiha~

HFyqF4U.jpg

Fuyu heard the call for lunch, from both Ko-sensei, and her fellow students. They actually invited her out to eat? Surprising. Just then she felt something slam into her back, arms wrapped around her. "Uh." The girl spun around to face her, and began talking a mile a minute like Fuyu had already observed this girl doing. "Uhhhh," she grunted, when her hand was taken and she was pulled towards the others. Pointing away, she murmured, "I have a bento already..."

T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden TheBaconater TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Blanche Blanche Jade Emperor Jade Emperor duckydew duckydew

5f0671cfd4efca2453a1e07ac0d90e3e.jpg

Nami stood as Ko-Sensei spoke to her, "Thank you, Ko-Sensei. I appreciate your criticism and I will keep that in mind next time." The young girl said and played with her fingers. She stumbled slightly over to the others "Count me in!" She said with a smile and a laugh. Suku scolded her at that point saying that she should relax some but NAmi Argued back and said that she needed to eat something to get her strength up. She smiled at her classmates they were a very diverse group of people. "Where are we planning to eat. Fuyu-chan you should join us even if you don't get what we get you can still sit with us."
SHe noticed Osomaru's wolf and grinned as she walked over hoping that she wouldn't be intruding, "Your wolf is Beautiful Osomaru-Kun." She placed Suku down beside her. Her Dog walked a little closer to Winter and nudged him/her with her nose.

coded by: y o u n g j a e

Last edited:
Rozu Uzumaki

"Come oooon Fuyu-Chan~" She chanted, too stubborn to give up. Oh those Uzumaki . . . But, she wasn't going to just let Fuyu go so easily. She was dead set on making her her friend. She gripped onto the girls hand, but not too roughly. She nodded over towards the others, grinning. "Come on . . . The way I see it, you and I could both use some friends. And you don't want to walk into untested ground do you? Walking in, blindly into a team. It'll be good to observe your surroundings, explore, make new friends and allies!" She stared fuyu in the eyes deeply, she wouldn't let her go till she agreed to do it.
T ThatSideCharacter Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 duckydew duckydew @firestorm GardenOfEden GardenOfEden General_warNpeace General_warNpeace MegMath13 MegMath13 Blanche Blanche TheBaconater TheBaconater

Osamaru

" Thanks, shé is an artic Wolf, but winter
Is not an ordanary ninja animal. You see she is à part of my clans ninjustsu. Shé is bonded to me. Also she can speak. Why dont you say hi "Hé turned to winter waiting. Winter growled à greeting to all Thier " hi im winter frost and im osamarus blood bound partner. Nice to meet you all."

Hikaru jumped a bit when Winter began speaking. He surely hadn't expected to meet a talking wolf today, but he was going to have to get used to surprises like this. It made petting Winter seem a lot weirder. Hikaru's stomach grumbled, he looked around seeing the group of people who all agreed to the lunch invitation. He just wanted to get some food and relax after the test was finally over.

"Hey uhhh... I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving! We should start heading over before Ko finishes assessing us all."

T ThatSideCharacter Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 duckydew duckydew firestorm firestorm GardenOfEden GardenOfEden @General_warNpeace MegMath13 MegMath13 TheBaconater TheBaconater

pre_shippuden_satoru_by_jjao-d7j93es.png

《Kazuki Ikari》

Listening to Ko-Sensei's criticism a small prideful smile spread across the boy's face. Maybe Ikari hadn't done as bad as he thought he did, bowing a little to Ko-Sensei, Ikari thanked him before looking at the others as they did the same. Hearing a girl speak us nervously, asking everyone if they wanted to have lunch together. The offer peaked Ikari's interest as he was starting to get hungry after all the tests and fighting. Though he wasn't sure if he could afford lunch with the small amount of money that he had on him, but after another student offered to buy everyone's lunch. Ikari felt a little guilty by leeching off of him, but as they boy explained he really had no need for money, unlike Ikari whose main reason for becoming a shinobi was to make money for his family.

"I would like to join to," Ikari said while taking a few steps closer. He recognized a few students from his class though he hadn't socialized with them during class due to his constant studying. Maybe he could get to know them better at lunch since there was a good chance that he'll be on a team with some of them.
duckydew duckydew Jade Emperor Jade Emperor firestorm firestorm T ThatSideCharacter Blanche Blanche Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko MegMath13 MegMath13

Osamaru

Hé was glad none of the groups asked Him about his parents. Hé as not ready to share What happend to him. He zoned out thinking of how thé village killed his parents just for being from thé blood mon clan. Hé had watched as his parents partners were forced to kill each other. Hé still heard thé screams of thé two wolves dieing as well as his Mother and father. Thé village only spared him becase hé was five years old.

5f0671cfd4efca2453a1e07ac0d90e3e.jpg

Nami stared at the wolf wondering why it could talk out loud. Suku could speak but only where Nami could understand, so this wolf fascinated her. Seeing Nami reach out to touch the wolf in wonder Suku barked up at her owner. Which Nami understood as stop it you aren't paying attention to me. Nami rolled her eyes and stared at her Dog, who could get Jealous really easily. "That's amazing how does she talk?"

coded by: y o u n g j a e

NPC Interaction:

~Fuyu Uchiha~

HFyqF4U.jpg

Fuyu stared at the girl that was imploring her to go. This new girl showed up stupidly in their test back in the forest, now wouldn't leave her alone, what was her deal? The Uchiha stared, then shrugged, indicating she would go and eat her bento wherever the other students were. Fuyu guessed it didn't matter where she was eating. "Ko-sensei said I need to... 'socialize'," was how Fuyu answered. With her bento, she waited on all the others to finally get going to where they wanted to eat. What took them so long? She wondered. It's like they weren't hungry or something.

Kaden took in everything his sensei told him. The praises were good to hear but the criticism was better. With this knowledge on his flaws he could pinpoint the areas that needed to be tuned in order to become the best shinobi. He put that in with the point Fuyu had made during the second part of the exam. "Yes, sensei!" The boy yelled in understanding. Then continued to listened.

Before long he heard Izumi speak of lunch. The boy was rather hungry after running through his chakra. If not for the large boost he got he probably had about five minutes in battle. Damn. He thought. That could be bad. The boy wanted to boy wanted to train once he recalled Ko-sensei words about being more conservative but decided against. Kaden knew it would be unwise to train with some food in his belly.

"Yeah. I could eat." The dark haired boy said. Then he heard the offer to free food and he was definitely on bored.

"Where are we eating guys?" He asked allowed.

Osamaru

He shook his head and looked at the girl Who asked the question. He replies "she is a part of me thats why she can speak. Also i have no clue where we are eating."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back