• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: A Shinobi's Life

It was little longer than an instant. However that was Kaden needed. For a moment he saw the Hyuga struggling to move. Almost as if he his joints were locked. Kaden didn't need an explanation. No doubt it was a teammate. His eyes saw an opening and the boy willed his body to act. He dashed the the Byakugan weilder. Moving with great quickness on the ground it would be a matter of seconds before he was upon the other genin.

At the same time, Fuyu had thrown shuriken as well assent her clone. "Nice." The boy thought. "Way to create openings."

Suddenly the Hyuga moved, the temporary paralysis worn off. He managed to barely Dodge the shuriken aimed at it blind spot. The boy was used to his opponents taking advantage of it but never with a paralysis jutsu. That in turn with having to dodge those throwing stars left him off balance. Still he dodged it with only a cut to the cheek as Kaden came upon him. The two met for a second time, exchanging blows. If one had watched the encounter the two had in the air, they'd be able to tell a difference in the way Kaden fought compared to on the ground. Where in the air his main source of defense came from blocking, on the ground it was a mixture of both blocks and dodges. It would be the dodges and counter attacks that would be the difference easily spotted. Kaden would twist, flip and turn in the air with speed and grace, yet still attack with such ferocity that the other boy had to evade as each powerful blow came with enough force to shatter bone. This fighting style was passed down through the his family and only a few master it. Kaden was far from mastering it but even the incomplete style would still prove formidable given the talent. This fighting style was made to keep one's opponents off balance which worked well in this situation thanks to his teammates paralysis jutsu and Fuyu's clone keeping him guessing.

Neither could land a solid blow until Kaden attempted a drop kick seeding the boy was trying to regain his footing. The boy parried, leaving kaden to fall on the floor. The Hyuga countered, trying to to hit Kaden in the face. No doubt hoping to end it. The Hyuga was fast but Kaden was faster. The boy had already foresaw this. In fact the boy had planned this from the moment he decided to drop kick. The dark skinned boy rolled to evade while coming to a hand stand and used his heel the kick the other boy square under his chin as he was thrusting downwards. The kick was a perfect counter strike, knocking the Hyuga up off his feet. Quickly, Kaden brought his feet to the ground and stood, gauntlet arm ready cocked back in a fist. "Chew on this!" The boy yelled out as his fist collided with the genin's stomach moments before his feet would've hot the ground. The impact was heavy. Drool could be seen leaving the boy's mouth as his eyes widened from the sudden pain he felt in his abdomen. Then he was sent flying. Tumbling along the rough group before crash into a tree. Kaden had put a lot of force behind that attack. Enough force that that boy wouldn't be getting up any time soon.

Meanwhile Izuki would realize that the two genin in front of him were determined to take him down as quickly as possible. If he didn't do something fast, the a razor sharp gust of wind shaped in arcs would cut him down just like the trees that came in its wake.

T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko @Particle Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden TheBaconater TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace

Last edited:
This was bad. Since the enemy had set up and ambush, a surprise attack wouldn't work and with Kaden charging ahead to take on the Hyuuga, Fuyu and Hitomi appeared to take on their own separate roles given to them leaving Izuki on his own.
"I guess I should lie in a wait to see what their next move is as well.." He told himself, but before he could jump away and lie in wait, a cut of wind passed in front of him cutting the branches before him. One of them was already attacking him. Quickly getting himself behind a tree based on the direction of the attack he looked around the corner to see if he could see his attacker. He wanted to call out to his teammates but didn't want to reveal their positions at the same time since there was no telling where they could be listening, he'd just have to rely on them to back him up without any word.

That attack could have hit me if I didn't just hear it coming in the off chance... He thought to himself as he contemplated his next move. He quickly formed one clone to jump out of the tree and immediately the clone was cut in two by the attacker. But this was to his plan, this time he was ready for the attack and he could pin point which direction exactly the attack came from. Going down below the treeline he went head first towards the direction of the attack and he eventually caught one of the genin in his sights.

Izuki performed a few more seals and summoned up two more clones beside him, the genin would use a couple of shurikens to fend off the two clones but not before Izuki got close enough. But just when he thought he could get a punch in his whole body froze.

"Arrgh what... is...?" Looking closer at his arm, it looked as though a shadow had coiled around his arm stopping his movements. His long range attacker ended up baiting Izuki into the open and the other genin managed to seal his movements.

Pyosimros Pyosimros Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 @Particle @Rusty of Shackleford MegMath13 MegMath13 Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy GardenOfEden GardenOfEden @TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace

Rozu Uzumaki

"I have a demon, one that I'm not sure you'd want to see."

"Rose hidden in the Leaves"
"Ah . . . Yes siree! Seems simple enough!" Rozu Uzumaki giggle happily as she stood by the entrance of the Forest Gates, her outfit the same as always. Her hair was cut short, slightly at neck length, and with red highlights. Though they were less Highlights, as they were actual read streaks in her hair. Which she inherited truly from the Uzumaki side of her family. A long thick black blouse, a black choker with a crimson rose pendant as it's medium, and a black fluffy skirt with a red trim. Bellow that she wore black tights and combat boots, of which held red laces. At first glance, one would immediately be able to see her style just by clothing. Black and red, as clear as day. Topped on to such a darkened outfit, there was a red hooded cloak that was fastened to her clothes. She felt her scarlet cloak pull her body forward, excited to enter what most people might have even been nervous to. "Hey what're you-hey stop that-HEY!" she glared at her hood, which slowly let itself flow back down to it's former shape, as if in shame. She sighed, and spun back to face her Sensei. "Thank you Aburume Sensei! I'll be sure to do my best! I swear I'll come back with those ribbons-" she winced, feeling the cloak lightly slap her leg. "Er- I mean bells! I'll come back with those bells I swear it!"

Rozu spun on her heel, looking at the entrance to the forest. She was excited, so, so excited. She was practically unknown to those in the village, old and young alike. Students, hell even the Staff of the Academy barely knew anything about her. Just that she had passed the exams she was able to do at home. But due to this one being a team exercise, she had to come in. Much to her Aunts displeasure. But she couldn't decide, not anymore. Rozu was old enough to make her own decisions. Hell she'd fought her own God Mother just to prove she had the capabilities to become a Shinobi! She understood her Aunts fears though, of Rozu becoming a Shinobi. Her Aunt had lost her sister and her best friend, Rozu's parents, due to the whole Shinobi nonsense. She feared Rozu would end up going down the path they did . . . Whatever that was. But she'd prove her wrong, she'd prove she was different from her parents, she'd prove that she could become a strong and powerful Kunoichi. The best damned Kunoichi the world had ever seen!

With that, a thunder was sparked in her soul, and she ran forward at top speed. Dust flying behind her as she ran. The Rose of the Abyss, her weapon, newly formed, stood in it's stationary form at her waist, clasped to her Crimson belt buckle. She jumped into the air, ricocheting off of trees to gain more height and speed, before appearing above the air, using Chakra to boost her movement upwards. Her cloak moved accordingly, spreading out quite wide as it then let her glide through the air. "My team . . . " She muttered, running it through her mind as to who she would be working with for the remainder of that specific part of the exam. Kaden, Fuyu . . . Uh,Lunara? Oh whatever, I'll figure it out when I get there. Then, she heard it. Loud boom sounds, powerful attacks being sent through the airs. The feeling of rushing wind, the chakra she felt . . . Oh yeah, definitely a mass of people. Possibly her team mates? Hopefully? She smiled excitedly, getting closer and closer to the area.

"Here we go!" she said, licking her lips in excitement. Here it was! Her first interaction with people! How would she fair? Would they be nice? Would they like her? Would she get along with the other Uchiha? Would this be her new home??? "Focus Rozu, focus!" she said, slapping her cheeks to calm herself down. She nodded, feeling her cloak vibrate in response. The hood of the cloak covered her head, the wrest of it covering her body in the blanket like cloak. It would seem as if a red streak was flying through the air, getting closer and closer to the ground. And then, at the last moment, she spun around and landed, doing what she had seen on some of her Aunts old childhood tapes, a "hero" pose. Of course though, she slipped, falling flat on her face. Making for a very . . . awkward first impression. "Ow . . ." she muttered, sitting on her knees, before suddenly remembering the multitude of people around her, as if they weren't there before. She shot to her feet, dusting herself off. "Showtime~" she said, smiling at everyone, taking in a deep breath, and calling out. "Hello! I am Rozu Uzumaki! Who here is named Kaden or Fuyu?!"

T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko @Particle Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden @TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer

Timeline: Academy Days / Graduation Exams
Overall charries's "Balance": Students / Super-weakish
NPC Interaction: Genin
Current Team: Fuyu, Izuki, Hitomi, Kaden

~Fuyu Uchiha~

HFyqF4U.jpg

Fuyu was preparing to engage one of the other two Genin of this particular team. She was ready to pull out all the stops and beat this challenge. That meant showcasing her first ever trump card. -If she had to, but a part of her figured she wouldn't. The Genin were in their way, but she didn't think Ko-sensei would put them in an unwinnable situation. It was just a test. Nothing more. She readied to attack one of the Genin, when she heard a loud thud accompanied by some obnoxious chatter. Turning, her dark eyes took in that of a red-hooded girl. "Do you know what being quiet means? Being subtle? I am Uchiha Fuyu."

T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden TheBaconater TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Blanche Blanche Jade Emperor Jade Emperor duckydew duckydew

Rozu Uzumaki

"Uchiha . . . Uchiha Fuyu?" Her memories suddenly shifted back to the words of her new Sensei, of which she was fond of assessing him as Aburume Sensei. Uchiha Fuyu . . . The second Uchiha to be in the Graduation Exam. She tried to smile, but instantly grew anxious. She'd already messed up . . . Crashing in like that, already being a burden. Did she hate her? Had she already ruined all her chances of creating a life long bond that would stay with her for her entire life? What if . . . What if . . . ! She suddenly felt a tug on her body, her cloak getting her attention. Whenever she lost control, and started acting up, her cloak was always the thing to pull her back into reality. She could always count on her Cloak. She took a deep breath, and nodded. "I-I'm sorry!" she said in a loud whisper. "Your Fuyu Uchiha? I was told about you, by Aburume Sensei. You're on my team, right? Who else is on our team again?
T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko @Particle Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden @TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace

~Fuyu Uchiha~

HFyqF4U.jpg

Fuyu had no idea the inner turmoil the girl in front of her was experiencing. To the Uchiha, all that mattered was the current mission at hand. Of which this girl nearly put that in jeopardy. If anything, she could see Ko-sensei knocking some points off of this girl's final score for 'teamwork'. It wasn't Fuyu's place though, to harp on it. "Sensei told you about me?.. You couldn't even bother to pay attention with what he told you?" She paused for a moment. "Izuki, Hitomi, and Kaden are on this particular squad."

T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden TheBaconater TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Blanche Blanche Jade Emperor Jade Emperor duckydew duckydew

Rozu Uzumaki

"Aight yeah, I got it now! Fuyu, Kaden, Izuki and Hitomi! I remember now!" She remembered the pictures she was shown, and nodded. And sorry," she laughed nervously, "Belive it, I'll do much better from now on I promise!" She curled her fingers into fists by her sides in excitement, her nervous anxiety seemingly disappearing. She turned around, looking at the rest of the soon to be Shinobi that littered the ground. She took a deep breath, and closed her eyes, sensing everyone life force, everyones Chakra. Everyone had a specific Chakra Signature, that's what she'd found out. No one is exactly alike, other than clones. She had learned long ago how to distinguish such forces. What most people didn't know, however, was that small traces of peoples Chakra could be found wherever they walked. From there, she could accurately pin point which of her peers were on her team. She saw one of her team mates defeating a member of the other team, granting a smile from her. Another one of her team mates were lying in wait, and one was . . . In trouble! He stood before other rival teams, smiles on their faces as they sealed his movements. He needed her help! This was her chance! Her first impression had been much less than graceful . . . Probably even a mess. But she was sure to make this one count, and prove her usefulness to the rest of her team!

"He needs our help!" she spat quickly, before in a flash, as if she wasn't even there, she disappeared. What was left in her wake were multiple flower petals. She had run forth, her cloak shooting behind her quickly. Suddenly, it unlatched from it's clips, and shot forward into the mass of trees. Before the Genin knew what hit him, the cloak had wrapped around his body, blocking his eye sight and restricting his movement as the Red hood fastened over his head, the rest of the cloak wrapping around his body like a blanket, if a blanket could move like a cobra. The possession they had over her team mate was gone, ass Rozu smiled in accomplishment. Her eyes widened as she felt the wind around her churn, and she dodged the wind attack he sent her way. She glared at him slightly, her demeanor growing a bit colder. This person had almost hurt her ally . . . She couldn't let him go!

Rozu took in a breath, and a small step forward. Then another, and another. Then she broke into a run. A smile spread against the Genins face, as if she were insane, trying to pull something like that. He sent another slash her way, only to have her body disappear at the last second, all that was left in her wake being Crimson Rose Petals. Before he could have the chance to process what had happened, a powerful and quick slam was heard through the forest as she fell from above, slamming her foot down on his head extremely hard, driving his head into the ground. She took a deep breath, and sighed, turning back to her team mate with a smile on her face. "H-Hey there! I'm Rozu Uzumaki, I got into the test late. I'm on your team though! Are you alright?"

T ThatSideCharacter Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

Kaden's attention went from the unconscious Hyuga to the loud ruckus near Fuyu. Not sensing any I'll will Kaden made his way over to greet the newcomer. He could hear the girl giving the the newcomer wearing a red cloak the talk of concealing ones presence. The same talk she had giving him minutes ago. The boy let a small smirk spread on his face as he drew closer to the two. Kaden had been too quick to judge. Fuyu could probably lead them. He ignored the fact that the girl could'nt read her emotions. She probably couldn't read her emotions well. She'd fit in with the students of the Teaching Grounds back home. The young one's only cared about battle and getting their task done. He was no different at first. The boy simply wanted to get stronger for the sake of fighting. It wasn't until the third great ninja war that Kaden's ideals changed thanks to Aya Kiriyuki. Kaden's late mother.

Snapping back to reality, Kaden noticed after calming down from her panic the robed girl became worried. "He needs our help!" She exclaimed before disappear, leaving a flower petals where she once stood. Instantly the he understood she was talking about Izuki. It was only now that Kaden had remembered the other boy was placed on his team. The boy looked to Fuyu. Curiosity written on his face kade asked, "What's her name?" Hoping to get a quick answer and get to where Izuki was.

As he managed to pull away from the Shadow Manipulation technique, he stood still literally bewildered by the sight he saw as the girl handled both Genins at once. His mouth was slightly open with shock as the girl would finally introduce herself to him. Shaking his head slightly as he noticed the the genin on the group turned into a wood log.

"He got away from that last hit..." he said to himself before smiling to the girl, "Thanks for saving me, I kinda expected the others to jump in but I guess having a new team member come help is just as good. I'm Izuki Hatohara."

He was about to hold his hand out before looking towards the sky a noticing the position of the sun. "We have to hurry and find where they've hidden the bell!" He exclaimed before looking around the area. Clearly it wasn't here otherwise the person probably would have stayed put to guard it. "I didn't pick up any noise of the bell from the genins here either... and we have to get it before sun down..."

He turned twoards his new teammate before grinning, "Can you guard me while I search? Fuyu is probably also searching out the area with her sharingan, but I also need to look around. It would be bad if I got ambushed again.."

Having someone watch his back would be reassuring for him as he'd need complete focus to able to search for any trace of the bell.

Pyosimros Pyosimros Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 @Particle @Rusty of Shackleford MegMath13 MegMath13 Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy GardenOfEden GardenOfEden @TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Jade Emperor Jade Emperor

~Fuyu Uchiha~

HFyqF4U.jpg

Fuyu stared at the boy for a second, before reiterating the name. "Uzumaki Rozu." With that, the clone poofed, indicating Fuyu was already away and doing something. Sure, Izuki needed aid, but it seemed that was covered. Actually, all the Genin seemed to be engaged for their current team, anyway, no telling what was going on with the second team. Regardless, Fuyu decided it was time to snatch the bell. While her team fought, while the Genin were distracted, she could swipe it. Easily, she hoped.

Sure enough, she spotted the bell. There, in the clearing just beyond where her team was engaging the Genin, was a bell, hanging from a post. She briefly hid, observing the area, just in case. Moving forward, she paused. Fuyu leaned forward, unhooked a couple little strings, as it seemed they had boobytrapped the area. She leaned around, and spotted a couple paper bombs attached to the tree, hidden by some leaves. She deftly removed them, disarming them. Then she dashed forward, and in a swift movement, cut two clones that were hiding "in plain sight", their Academy-level camouflage jutsus not enough to fool her sharingan. The coast seemed to be clear now. With that, she leaped from the trees, making sure to land lightly atop the post, not wanting to touch the ground as if it were lava. Close enough: it was a minefield, with hidden paper bombs in the tall grass. Fuyu reached down, plucked the bell from its place, slid it into a pouch and leaped back into the trees. She had successfully snatched the bell, while her teammates kept the Genin busy. Fuyu wanted a chance to knock some heads, but the mission was to return to Ko-sensei with the bell, so no use wasting time. She bolted for the other end of the forest.

Rozu Uzumaki

"Hello Izuki!" She said with a smile, her eyes twinkling. He had thanked her! She had done good! She felt a feeling of accomplishment, and thought of her Aunt. She wished she was here . . . To experience this with her. Her growth. And to show that Raven didn't have that much influence over her. She had helped, and fought, without the need of that side of her. The deadly side . . . No, she wouldn't think about it, about her. That would do nothing for her. She needed to focus about the here, and about the now. She nodded, and looked back at where Fuyu was. Or . . . Well, once was. All that stood in her wake, was some smoke, and a male. He must have been one of her team mates as well! But, that begged the question. Where was Fuyu then? From her few seconds of speaking with her, it seemed as if she was the quite type . . . But she couldn't have been the type to just . . . Just up and leave like that. Leave the rest of her team? Hell, she'd even poked at her for forgetting her team mates names, she was definitely a leader type. Solo leader type, yes, but not a coward. Not one to just leave her team like that. She had probably left for the bell. Smart, but why didn't she tell anyone? She shrugged it off, and looked back at Izuki. "Come on, we should meet up with everyone else from our team!"

She grabbed his hand, and began to drag him over to the other team member, or who she expected to be her team mate. "Hey there!" she called out with a smile, panting slightly. "I'm Rozu Uzumaki, you're team mate! Sorry for arriving in so late . . . But Aburume Sensei insisted I do. You must be . . . " she closed her eyes, focusing slightly. Suddenly, she snapped them open, eyes twinkling. "Kaden! You're Kaden right?"

T ThatSideCharacter Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17

Osamaru

He looked on from the trees watching the group quitely. Winter his partner was on the right of him, she also watched the group. Osamaru was waiting for one of the people to notice him in the tree. Hé was keeping his chakra low. Osamaru was testing the teams abilty to sens chakra.

Last edited:
NPC Interaction:

~Fuyu Uchiha~

HFyqF4U.jpg

After returning to her team to show that she had managed to nab the bell, Fuyu returned to Ko-sensei quickly. With team in tow, she landed before him. She handed him the bell. The Uchiha saw a smile appear on her sensei's face.

Impressed, Ko-sensei tossed the bell up, it jingled, then he caught it. "Well, very good Fuyu-chan! Hitomi-chan, Izuki-kun, Kaden-kun, and Rozu-chan! Good team play!" After praising their team, he waited for everyone else to show up. After the bells were safely in his pocket, he spoke, addressing the entire group of youngsters. "Okay! Everyone has done great today! I hope the Genin weren't too hard on you, and that you saved some chakra!" He clapped his hands together, looking pleased with himself. "Alright, I know I said that last test was the final one, but... I lied! Forgive me! Haha. Actually, there was some issue with how the last test went down, with students coming late, not getting to participate... Eh, you don't really need to worry about all that. The point is, there is one FINAL final test!" He grinned, and looked at the dusty zone in front of him. "Last test was about teamwork. This one is about the self. One's own personal growth."

They watched as a group of kids came out of the Academy, walking over and standing on the other side of the dusty arena where they usually trained. "Everyone will have an opponent. Everyone will duel. That's the last test! So choose your opponent, and stand in front of them. When I say ready, you will duel with the common rules for a sparring match. No killing! Obviously. No seriously maiming or injuring, respect your opponent. Make it a classy fight. The one who is down for ten seconds loses the spar, but that doesn't necessarily mean you fail. Your skills are what will be on display here, keep that in mind." He nodded, and Fuyu stepped up before some other female student with Auburn hair. As the students stepped up before their opponents, Ko said, "Ready? ... Okay, go!"

Hikaru Hajime stumbled into the rest of the group of students exhausted. He looked around seeing the other students that had taken the Academy course. He noticed some Uchihas and generally strong looking kids.

Hikaru had caught a virus that took him out of school for a long time. He had to keep up his studies at home in order to not be held back. Coming back he discovered the finals were already in place, and even though the teachers recommended he waited until the next cycle, he insisted on taking on the challenge. The written exam had been easy from the amount of serious studying he had done. He was able to make a simple clone to pass the next test. Finally, he had been told to join up with other students in the team trials, but by the time he found them he would get no action in as the other kids had already retrieved the bell.

He joined the group of kids and waited for the final test to begin. He shifted uncomfortably when Ko-Sensei mentioned the word "Duel". Some of these kids from strong clans probably outmatched him, coming from a very small and unimportant clan. The only edge he had on them was when it came to using weapons, and using Kibo would certainly be considered lethal.

Osamaru

He jumped down from a tree just as Ko-sensei anouced they were to duel. Hé decied to ask " hey sensei are you aloud to use ninja animals".He looked at all thw kids around him

5f0671cfd4efca2453a1e07ac0d90e3e.jpg

mood - Determined tags - Angelostar4 Angelostar4 TheBaconater TheBaconater

Nami's heartbeat sped up rapidly and she stared at the girl in front of her. "We still need to get closer because my Kekkei Genkai takes a lot of Chakra and will only last probably about 3 minutes." She said and with those words she too off running towards where the bells would be. When she got close enough a Genin fell in front of her well landed. A quick Substitution Jutsu she jumped high into the trees and hid for a moment. Looking around she spotted her objective. the bells, hanging on a branch. She transformed quickly into a mouse running through the forest that now seemed ten times bigger but finally reaching the bells, she grabbed hers and started back up the tree. She transformed back into herself and jumped through the trees back to her team.

When she and her team arrived back she was not to pleased to see that Fuyu and her team had already arrived. She pouted and handed her bell to Ko-Sensei. "But Sensei, The amount of Chakra that we have expended, couldn't that be detrimental to our health." She said but she moved to face her opponent a small blonde girl about half her height. But she knew that looks could be deceiving so she got into battle position. Her opponent seemed to be a higher level than she appeared. She should learn not to underestimate her opponents. Rather than using more chakra she decided that Taijutsu was the best route. This was not her strongest subject but she was still decent at it. Her opponent however used Jutsu and a particularly hard one at that and she was laying on her back on the ground. She struggled to get up but did on the count of nine. Her eyes narrowed "So we are playing that game." She muttered and did a series of hand signs making several closes of herself. But they didn't last long as Nami fell back to the ground after expending too much chakra. She lifted her head and gave Ko-Sensei a thumbs down signaling that she was done with her duel and couldn't continue. Nami's dog Suku growled at her opponent but didn't attack, she moved to lay next to Nami until she was moved to the sidelines.

coded by: y o u n g j a e

Last edited:
Hikaru stood whistling and looking up, almost waiting for someone else to make the move and come up. He looks around at the other fights occurring, feeling mildly intimidated by the skill of the other students. As Hikaru watches the others he feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns around and sees a taller, wider boy looking down at him.

"Me and you are going to duel right now." says the taller boy with a low tone. Hikaru gulps and follows the bigger boy to a more open area.

"So uhh... no need to go to hard on each other, how about we help each other out huh? Make each other look better to Ko! Pass and become Genin, whattya say?" Hikaru tries to make a case with the bigger boy, hoping this doesn't end too badly. The other boy doesn't respond and begins to charge at Hikaru. As the boy sends a strong lariat Hikaru's way, Hikaru ducks and moves away. The bigger boy continues his barrage of swings, Hikaru clumsily tries to dodge but gets punched hard on the side of the face. Hikaru skids back in the dirt a few feet, but stays standing. Hikaru rushes forward and sends a volley of kicks, but the larger boy easily blocks them all, he grabs Hikarus leg and slams him to the floor. Hikaru lays their till a count of 5, but begins to pull himself up.

Hikaru stands back up and stares at his opponent. There was a bit too much of a size difference to really make a good dent, but with a good strategy you can win any fight. Hikaru's mind lights up as he thinks of a plan. He begins laughing out loud.

"What are you laughing about..?" asks the bigger boy, whose face is beginning to turn red.

"It's just that I feel bad... I have to use my uhh... uhh... super secret technique on you..." says Hikaru, nervously making a bold claim he knows isn't true. He begins to lock his hands together and does random hands signs in no particular order. "This is a technique that will surely kill anyone in it's way! Fire Style: Red Blitz!"

As Hikaru slams his hands against the ground, but nothing happens.... The bigger boy cowers in fear and puts his hands up, leaving his guard for taijutsu attacks open. Hikaru quickly rushes forward and hits a flying knee on the bigger boy. The boy stumbles back confused. Hikaru runs forward and uppercuts the bigger boy, he then jumps up and lands a last kick to the head. The boy falls over and stays down till the count of 10. "Yeah, I don't actually know any strong ninjutsu, but boy does it make good for a nice bluff!"

Osamaru

He shrugs when the sensei does not anser. Hé says guess we can. Hé calls out " winter come its time to duel". After osamaru called winters name a huge gray/ White Wolf jumped out of a bush. Osamaru faced off with his oppenet. Osamaru stood waiting fo his oppenet to strike. His oppenet started to Weave hand signs for a shadow clone. Osmaru looked at winter with a knowing look, both waited and then moved torwords their oppenent at the sametime striking him on his pressure point knocking Hum out. Osamaru then spoke " I'm doné here, i Will take my leave."

Izumi stood with her classmates, at the far right end, her cheeks flushing from embarrassment as Ko-sensei spoke of students 'not getting to participate'. She had been one of those students, not that she meant to. However, she suppose it didn't matter why she hadn't gotten to participate much in the last exam — she would prove herself in this test, no doubt.

Ko-sensei continued. "Everyone will have an opponent. Everyone will duel. That's the last test! So choose your opponent, and stand in front of them. When I say ready, you will duel with the common rules for a sparring match. No killing! Obviously. No seriously maiming or injuring, respect your opponent. Make it a classy fight. The one who is down for ten seconds loses the spar, but that doesn't necessarily mean you fail. Your skills are what will be on display here, keep that in mind."

Izumi straightened her shoulders some and picked a genin — a boy with short brown hair and golden eyes. He was quite a bit taller than her (who wasn't?), and he had a half cocked grin on his face as she positioned herself in front of him. She felt a little intimidated; maybe she should pick someone else, someone who didn't seem so sure of himself. But, as she glanced around, she saw that everyone had already picked their sparring partner. She clenched her jaw and held her fists tightly to her side — she could do this. She had to.

Forcing herself to remain a steady composure, she looked to Ko-sensei, waiting for his direction. It didn't take long until she heard the words she was waiting patiently for:

"Ready? ... Okay, go!"

As soon as those words left Ko-sensei's lips, the boy drew a kunai from the pouch on his belt and rushed towards Izumi, who made a few quick hands signs, muttering, "Ice Sword Technique!"

There was a brief, sudden chill in the air, Izumi's right hand shone dully — the boy reached Izumi, smirking, and swung his kunai at her, and, to his surprise, his kunai was stopped abruptly, meeting another object with a loud, "Tiiing!". The boy's eyes widened and he looked at Izumi, trying to figure out how she had blocked his attack — she hadn't armed herself by the time he reached her. . . . Or so he thought. But there they stood, weapons collided — his kunai against a brilliant sword. . . . Made of ice.

"Is that. . . . Ice?" He looked impressed as he gazed upon Izumi. "Are you. . . . Of the Kōsetsu clan?"

Izumi smiled and pushed him back, putting a mere five feet between them and freeing their weapons. "Indeed I am!"

He smiled. "You're really good!"

"You're not too bad yourself!"

And with that, they were off once again.

Advancing. Advancing. The boy charged at her with his kunai poised and ready to strike, going to his fore-swing and following it by turning his kunai swift and coming back with another swing. Izumi jumped into the air, missing the first and then brought her own katana down to meet his blade on the second go around. Izumi’s force caused the boy to stumble backwards a few steps, and she positioned herself for another attack, watching as he advanced towards her and swung once again, and this time, Izumi didn’t move quick enough. His shot sliced through the bottom of her top just above her stomach, tearing the fabric easily. It missed her flesh by a few centimeters at most. Izumi staggered some, her eyes wide — that was a close one.

"Stay on your toes, don't let your guard down!"

Izumi paused — that voice. . . .

But she didn't have time to think about it, because the young boy was coming at her once again. Izumi recovered and swung. Her katana missed, though not close enough to eat fabric. The boy mustered up another cocky grin, both at Izumi’s miss and the spryness of his dodge. Izumi had to admit it was impressive, but it only made her more determined to win. She worked swiftly. Swing. Swing. Swing. The first two missed badly, but the third, a backswing off the one before it, found the blade of his kunai. Their blades connected with such a force that the kunai was knocked out of his hand, and Izumi's katana shattered. She cursed herself quietly and jumped back, putting some distance between them — she still didn't have the Ice Sword Technique perfected. Normally it's a nearly indestructible weapon, when used by an experienced ninja. She knew her grandmother would be scolding her if she saw how easily her sword had broken.

"That's an impressive jutsu," said the boy, "but it looks like you don't have it mastered just yet."

"Stop the taunting and let's get on with the fight," Izumi said harshly — as if she needed more people critiquing her mastery of the jutsu.

And the two were off, back at it again, but this time with hand-to-hand combat. The first punch he threw glanced Izumi’s chin. She then realized too late that it was a feint, and the second blow he landed doubled Izumi over, choking out the last bit of air from her stomach.

It was a hell of a shot. Outside of having the wind knocked from her, which she always hated, she noticed a fair amount of pain with the gutshot, which was something she wasn’t used to. A hit to the face, yes, or even the kidney. . . . But taking a hit to the stomach should have only been a dull pain. But this boy, even for a student, was strong. Izumi couldn't help but fall her to knees, but she knew she didn't have long — down for ten seconds, and then the match was over. She had to get up, she just had to. . . .

"Get up! The heiress wouldn't stay down!"

Izumi's eyes widened — that voice. . . . She knew she recognized it. It was her grandmother, barking at her, even in her head.

"If you stay down, you'll be nothing more than a disgrace!"

Izumi clenched her fists as tight as her jaw and tensed for the pounce.

"I'm . . . not . . . a . . . disgrace!" She muttered harshly to herself before she lunged forward, propelling herself off the ground straight towards the genin and swinging with all her might — hearing her grandmother's voice. . . . It lit a fire in her.

The blow felt too sluggish. Izumi knew the second she launched it — she was still disoriented from all the blow to her gut. The boy, being the cocky, spry kid he was, simply dodged it. Before Izumi had time to even register the dodge, however, he delivered another body shot, this one to her ribs, sent fresh ripples of pain through her torso. It was a close call, but Izumi made sure to stay on her feet — it was a struggle, but she managed it by holding onto his arm, keeping it in place, unmoving.

"You are the heiress — you will lead this clan! Now prove yourself!"

The boy tried to retract his arm, but Izumi kept a dangerous grip on it, and he growled in frustration before he went in for another shot with his free hand. Izumi was quickly though and she pushed his arm away before she landed a foot in his stomach, pushing him off with enough force to send him staggering a couple yards. Seeing him stumble back so far against the weight of it gave Izumi a second wind. Her mind seemed to be less foggy, and she quickly covered the distance between them. She threw three more punches that did land — two in the gut, one in the face. Each one harder than the last, each one making her fists ache.

The boy stumbled backwards slowly, obviously winded — Izumi wasn't weak. She had years of training outside of the academy, so she was much stronger than the average student. While the mastery of her kekkei genkai wasn't up to par with that of a seasoned Kōsetsu member (granted, it was impressive for her age), her taijutsu rivaled many. Izumi took advantage of the boy's momentary weakness to finish the battle. She closed the distance between them quickly and crouched, swinging her leg under his and knocking his feet out from under him. The boy landed with a hard thud, any air he had in him gone. Izumi stood slowly, looking down at him, counting to ten in her head.

One. . . . Two. . . . Three. . . . Four. . . . Five. . . .

"Good, good — maybe you have chance at leading this clan."

Six. . . . Seven. . . . Eight. . . .

"Maybe you do deserve to be the heiress."

Nine. . . . Ten. . . .

"But you need to work harder if you don't want to be a disgrace."

Izumi clenched her jaw as her grandmother's voice slowly trailed off — years of training with her were still haunting her memories. Doing her best to push those thoughts aside, she smiled genuinely down at the boy, offering him a hand.

"Good fight," Izumi said, still smiling as she tilted her head to the side.

The boy grinned lightly and took the hand she extended towards him. After Izumi helped him to his feet, he brushed himself off.

"You're not too bad for an academy student — in fact, I'd say you're above average," he said. "You must have practiced a lot."

Izumi smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head, chuckling nervously. "Heh, yeah, something like that."

After a little more polite conversation and Izumi apologizing for any injuries she may have caused him, the boy went off to join his friends who had been there for the final exam. Izumi proceeded to stand there silently, looking around at her classmates, seeing who won and who hadn't, keeping mostly to herself as she waited for the others to finish.

Last edited:
NPC Interaction:

~Fuyu Uchiha~

HFyqF4U.jpg

Ko nodded to the kid that asked him if he could use his ninja partner. "If that is how you fight, then by all means," he answered. It didn't seem to matter, as the kid used the wolf to fight before he even answered. With the wolf, the other student didn't stand a chance. Ko noted that, as he was taking notes of everything, since the bell test. He smiled at Nami, and watched her fight her opponent. He watched them all fight, saw some lose, some win. He made little various notes, that he would go over when they all finished.

Meanwhile, Fuyu was facing the girl with auburn hair. "Hhhiiya!" the girl shouted out, leaping forward, swiping the kunai in her hand. Fuyu dodged left, then right, stepping back. Auburn-girl leaped up, then threw three kunai at her, only to have them thunk against a poof of smoke, indicating substitution. "Huh? What?!" she squeaked, glancing around frantically.

"Behind you," Fuyu murmured, though in a combat scenario it wasn't wise to give your opponents heads ups. Turning around, the auburn-haired girl watched as Fuyu made the hand signs, and summoned a group of five clones. She frowned, holding up her kunai, looking at the group of clones in front of her. Fuyu's hand suddenly charged with blue electricity. As did all the clones. Suddenly they rushed the girl. To the Uchiha's surprise, as her clones made their attacks, the auburn-haired girl leaped, cutting one across its back, sending it away in a poof of smoke. She dodged another, kicking off of it, then she clashed her kunai with the clone's kunai, only to flip and avoid the electrical shock. Then she slashed that clone and it, too, poofed. The girl leaped out of the way, and the clones nearly hit each other with the electrical jutsu. Before they could recover from making sure they didn't hit themselves and sent themselves away, the girl sent kunai flying at them... sending them away, like they tried to avoid.

But as she was recovering from throwing kunai, Fuyu was right up against her, hitting her hard in the center of her chest with her jutsu. An electrical burst sparked, then a second burst, and the girl went flying. She skid across the ground, smoke coming from her chest, her shirt singed. She lay there unconscious. Fuyu's fifth clone stood beside her, and then poofed away. Fuyu felt like she had won easily, but she stood staring at her hand that wasn't electrically charged anymore. A light frown shadowed her face. She was surprised the other girl could keep up with her clones. 'Faster, I need to move faster,' she critiqued inwardly.

Returning with his team, they managed to show their teacher that they finished up with the task and with the final task finished Izuki thought he could finally get some rest. But to his surprise another test was in bound. He already felt exhausted, and now he had to spar with someone. With a loud sigh he got himself paired up with a blue haired male. Both of them took their respective stances before starting.

The blue hair boy started off strong bringing up five clones surrounding Izuki immediately. All the clones immediately brought out a shuriken a proceeded to throw it at their target, but only one would be real. Izuki not having enough time to process which is the real shuriken, used a substitution technique. With the shuriken hitting the substitution, smoke went everywhere and Izuki was seen in the air above the clones. The blue haired boy grinned as he saw himself an easy target now taking out a second set of shuriken and proceeded to throwing them at Izuki.

It was at this moment, Izuki, the real one that was hiding in the smoke created earlier managed to pin point the real person over the clones, due to the sound of the shuriken. Making his way out of the smoke and having a second substitution that was in the air. Izuki charged head first towards the blue haired boy while making several seals.

"Hatohara style: Clone Technique, Mirage!!" He said as a clone of himself appeared in front of him in a line. The first clone went for the obvious punch to the gut, but the blue haired boy knew better than to dodge some mere illusion. In fact, it was the same technique Izuki used against Fuyu during a sparring session but failed due to the Sharingan. Over the clone's head, Izuki went for a kick that aimed towards the blue haired boys head. And the blue haired boy promptly put up his arm to guard it.

To his surprise it was another clone, the kick phased through the blue haired boy's head. The real Izuki managed to get under and promptly kicked upward to collide on his opponent's chin bringing him up into the sky. It was time to finish this while his opponent was disoriented. Performing some quick seals once again, and ending with his right arm outward with an open palm and his other hand still holding up a hand seal up to his chest. "Tempered Style: Fire Fist, 50%" He said as a blue flame appeared above his right palm which he promptly closed into a fist and his arm was engulfed in a blue flame. Although unlike with the demonstration, the flame only when up to his elbow. Jumping up towards the blue haired boy, he pulled back his right fist before attempting to plunge it into his target and finally finish this fight.

But right before Izuki was about to make contact with his target, he felt a sharp pain and a sudden wash of exhaustion throughout his entire body. Trying to shake it off he proceeded in the attempt to hit his opponent, but instead drove his fist into a wooden log. A substitution. The blue haired boy took advantage of the situation at hand and promptly threw two kunais downward with a wire attached to the handles to have Izuki tied up and falling back to the ground. The blue haired boy landed himself on top of the now exhausted Izuki. And with the count to 10 the fight was over.

The two quickly got back up, bowed to each other before going back to the sidelines. Looking slightly disheartened, Izuki looked to his hands trying to get a feel for how much chakra he had left, which was nearly empty.

Pyosimros Pyosimros Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 @Particle @Rusty of Shackleford MegMath13 MegMath13 Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy GardenOfEden GardenOfEden @TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Jade Emperor Jade Emperor

Hitomi was a bit smug at being part of the first group to make it back but didn't let her ego take over and blind her. No-sensei's announcement of a final test, a duel, made her glad she hadn't. I'm going to need my head clear do this one. Frowning slightly she chose a tall bulky boy as her opponent. He towered over her and was somewhat intimidating but she hoped his bulk would slow him down.
They began the match quickly and Hitomi was glad to realize that the boy was a bit slower for his bulk giving her an advantage. Though he seemed to like throwing his weight around more then doing jutsu. As his fist flew at her she released her shuriken and dodged. One hand forming a jutsu while the other controlled the shuriken. The boy obviously thought he had dodged her attack and paid the shuriken no mind as even as they flew at his back. As he aimed to try and hit her again the shuriken hit his back. Going in deep enough to temporarily stun him but not do any real damage.
Running forward Hiring hit him with her rope binding jutsu. One hand flying out to hit him in the head with the but of her shuriken to knock him out. Stumbling away from his collapsed body Hitomi began to feel the affects of her low chakra. Sitting down on the ground she surveyed herself for any damage her spiked adrenaline might have hid. Beside's a slight bruise on her side where one of his punches clipped her she was happy to see she was unharmed. Moving one hand under her shirt to cover the bruise she did a small healing jutsu that wouldn't take much of her chakra to heal it.​

Last edited:
Hikaru, exhausted found a spot in the sidelines to stand and watch the other participants. This was a good opportunity to analyze their personal strengths and weaknesses. He noticed two girls fighting. One of them seemed pretty tired, probably from the test that Hikaru luckily got to miss out on. She eventually submitted.

Hikaru then watched a kid with a wolf fight. He wondered if that was fair or not, but he shrugged it off. The boy with the wolf easily took care of his opponent, seemingly hitting a few spots and disabling the poor guy. Hikaru felt kinda relieved he didn't get matched up with a guy like that.

Turning his attention to another match, he was surprised when the smaller girl created a sword made of ice. He had heard rumors of people having such a Kekkei Genkai, but he had never seen anything like it in person. Deeper into the match it seemed the boy had the upper hand, but eventually she got up and hit a nice combination of moves to win. Hikaru felt almost out of place in the crop of special students. Man would he kill to have been born into a clan with a cool Kekkei Genkai. Hikaru laughed to himself, he would have to work super hard to even keep up with some of the people here.

He got to see the last bits of a match with an Uchiha girl. She used a Lightning style technique. Hikaru's pride took a hit, as he didn't even know his own Chakra Nature. The girl moved super fast and won the match. Hikaru was confused, because even though she won the match the Uchiha looked almost disappointed.

He turned to one of the few matches left and watched a boy use some kind of Fire Style technique. Even though he was down for a 10 count, the boy most likely impressed Ko with that technique alone.

Some of the kids who had finished their matches now joined Hikaru at the sidelines. He turned towards them to see if they would speak up, but they seemed either tired or watching the matches themselves. He kind of stared at them for a moment, thinking these may be the people he'd work with in the future.... if he passed of course.

Mentioned: T ThatSideCharacter MegMath13 MegMath13 duckydew duckydew Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko firestorm firestorm

pre_shippuden_satoru_by_jjao-d7j93es.png

《Kazuki Ikari》

Looks like the planned worked, after Nami had stolen the bell Ikari stayed close to her just in case any Genin attacked them. Arriving back behind Nami a wave of relief washed over the boy, somehow he managed to get through another part of the test. After engaging a Genin that Nami managed to slip by thanks to a substitution jutsu Ikari already had a few bruises from that fight. Ikari fought well against the Genin, he had the element of surprise on the Genin since his low Chakra pool made him hard to notice.

Listening to Ko-sensei describe the final test Ikari cursed under his breath, he wasn't expecting another final test. Redyeing himself Ikari looked for a opponent. He crossed eyes with a boy who was around the same height as him, though the boy was thinner than Ikari. The two faced off and the boy moved first, just as Ikari had expected the boy was fast. In an instant the boy was right in front of Ikari, jumping slightly off the ground to give himself enough height to throw out a quick kick to Ikari's head. Holding his left arm in between his head and the oncoming kick, Ikari had successfully blocked the kick, the boy's foot was about an inch away from Ikari's head. Ikari's arm barely budged as his forearm connected with the boy's ankle. The boy's eyes widened with surprise as Ikari quickly flipped his hand over and garbed his leg, wasting no time Ikari balled his right hand into a fist and threw out a straight punch. The punch landed right one the boy's nose accompanied with a loud smack as the boy's head snapped back. The boy wasn't out yet as he used his free foot to kick himself off of Ikari, gaining him some distance between the two. Blood was already leaking from the boy's nostrils as he summoned a clone and once again Ikari prepared himself for another attack.

This time the boy was being more cautious, learning that he couldn't charge Ikari head on. The boy and his clone separated to flank Ikari and instinctively Ikari started to back up, making sure to keep the two in his sights. Though with the boy being faster Ikari quickly lost sight of the clone. The boy then went on to use a good strategy against Ikari, one would engage and distract him while the other attack from the back. Ikari began to notice the pattern after a few rounds and he created a counter strategy. As the attacker came at him behind Ikari quickly dropped to the ground and his opponents collided. This made the boy's clone disappear and Ikari quickly got up and capitalize on his advantage, landing a devastating punch right into the boy's gut. Knocking the wind out of him the boy doubled over onto the ground before falling unconscious. Again feeling relieved that he made it through the "Final" part of the exam Ikari went over to the sidelines with the other winners, he hadn't paid attention to matches since he was tired from his match. It was a close one, if his plan failed then Ikari would have lost.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back