• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: A Shinobi's Life

Leaning against the wall Hitomi hummed under her breath as she watched the other kids perform. So far none had managed to surprise her or impress her. After all she was well aware of their capabilities having gathered information on them all when she first joined and having kept tabs on their progress. It was one of her families first missions for her. Still she played up her cheerful naive persona with looks of awe at some of the more harder jutsu's and some cheering for Lunara. Finally she decided it was her turn and stepped forward after Fuyu left. She had a tight control on her chakra as it was one of the first things taught to the youngsters of her family along with the three basic academy jutsu. So she had no trouble walking up the wall and doing the other academy jutsu's drilled into her head practically since she could walk. Afterwards it was time to do her specialized Jutsu. She wasn't sure about this one at first since she didn't want to give to much away but finally decided on her manipulated shuriken technique. It was one of the few offensive moves she knew. Using her conjured clone of K sensei as her target she sent her shuriken flying. Controlling them with the string and flicks of her fingers she made them fly past the clone and come back up behind him to stab him in the back and side. Mission accomplished. Swinging them back toward her she carefully caught them and put them into their sheath before bowing to sensei like she had just finished a grand show and making her way outside with the others.​

Last edited:
Kaden watched as the other kids performed the task they all were given. Nami, Luna and Izuki all preformed special jutsu that could prove quite impressive. Kaden grinned when Lunara activated her byakugan. The boy had faced off against those eyes many times during sparring matches. They were very good eyes indeed. The other boy did not seem to have much talent to be a ninja. Kaden could'nt help but wonder why he'd be at the academy if he had no skill at all. The Uchiha of course had demonstrated her abilities masterfully. The Uchiha really were geniuses. Not just all hype. Soon it was Kaden to make his way to the front of the class. The black haired boy. Looked at his sensei before putting his fingers together in a cross. Suddenly a poof a smoke and Kaden had transformed into Ko-sensei. The transformation was far from perfect as the boy was off in height by a few inches. Not only was height a problem but the transformation was also overweight and had a sickly shade. Yeah Kaden knew this academy jutsu would suck but it was his chakra control and special jutsu that would get him a passing grade. Moving on the boy reverted back to himself then preformed the clone jutsu. The clone was a lump with a face. Nothing impressive whatsoever. He could her Ko-sensei groan his disappointment. Finally it was time for his special jutsu. Focusing he closed his eyes. Mixing nature energy with chakra, his right arm began to morph. By mixing nature energy with chakra his clan can change their cellular structure. Everyone in the clan could preform this transformation to some extent.

Soon the skin on Kaden's right hand was replaced with black scales. The scales where placed so that it would appear that Kaden would be wearing an incomplete gauntlet. The boy held it up for the class to see as well as Ko-sensei. To demonstrate chakra control and his control over nature energy, Kaden held up his other hand. Suddenly his right hand was back to normal while his left hand took the form the right once had. He went back and forth doing this for some time before preforming a series of handsigns. Kaden then Bagan to inhale deeply. 'Fire style: Phoenix Flower jutsu!' He thought while exhaling into a circle made with his fingers. Six flaming shuriken went flying out the window. All peirced through a tree not far from the class room and landed in the dirt. Giving a quick note he asked "Can I go now?"

Himea stood on the branch of the tree the shuriken had been launched at, silently watching the young academy students take their exam. She had only received word that she'd be a squad leader to a group of young genin only days ago. At first the young woman was unsure about teaching genin. She was use to instructing anbu under her. She was use to difficult missions and was worried that dragging around a group of brats would be too boring for her. However once she found out that the students were from a particular class filled with gifted students her thoughts on the matter changed. Himea figured if training went well then she'd be able to take these kids on C and B ranked missions in only a few months of her tutoring. Though the young woman couldn't just take anyone's word for it. Himea had to see for herself so she made her way to the academy to do a little reconnaissance.

She was impressed by first student to demonstrate her skills. The boy with the rather unique fire style has potential. Though Himea could tell she'd have to beat the potential out of him if he was placed on her squad. The two tails jinjuraki displayed her skills quite well for a academy student. The black haired girl with the Uchiha crest was the most impressive. Himea wouldn't have expected anything less for an Uchiha. The boy with Cloud headband had a rather unusual jutsu. While he failed at everything else his chakra control and level of jutsu was impressive. Like the Uchiha's lighting style jutsu, fire style was tough to master for academy students. Yet two were present in this class. The young girl who displayed great chakra control and near perfect mastery over shuriken jutsu also caught the veteran shinobi's eye.

'Brats just might be worth something after all.' The young woman thought to herself as she watched on with a smirk.

Pyosimros Pyosimros T ThatSideCharacter @Angelostar4 Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko @Particle Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford MegMath13 MegMath13 Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy GardenOfEden GardenOfEden @TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace

Timeline: Academy Days / Graduation Exams
Overall charries's "Balance": Students / Super-weakish
NPC Interaction: Ko Aburame-sensei

~Fuyu Uchiha~

HFyqF4U.jpg

Ko was definitely impressed with most of his class. There were a few disappointments, and any clone that didn't mimic him perfectly made him feel a tad embarrassed, but overall, he was happy with his class. Even the 'bullies' displayed some skill, indicating even they were paying attention. His heart swelled with pride all the way outside, with everyone gathered around him. They were all before a forest. Addressing the class, Ko-sensei said, "Okay! Impressive stuff back there! Lightning chakra, flame jutsus, Kekkei Genkai displays..." He paused and glanced at Kaden, "Nature chakra... manipulation..." he murmured, surprised he could do that, since Nature chakra was among the most advanced stuff a shinobi could learn. Even Fuyu's attention seemed to be captured as she stared at Kaden for his nature manipulation, too. Then there was the girl who was a Jinchuriki.. that was nutty, though he knew her secret earlier, it was still shocking to see her manifest the Tailed Beast's shadow, how crazy. As time drew on in the day, it came down to this last part of the test. "Anyway! This is the final part of your academy test! This moment here, will prove the shinobi you are, and will become! The last test is this -hidden in this forest, are two bells. You will be divided up into two teams, and it is your job to take those bells, and bring them back to me. In your way, there will be two -smaller teams of Genin; they're teams of three. You must use everything in your repertoire to get the bells away from these Genin. You can fight, just don't seriously injure anyone, haha. I told those other youngsters that, too." The other Genin were already hidden in the forest, protecting their bells that were attached to two stumps at opposite edges of the forest. Genin were good tests for Academy students, but could also be rambunctious. Ko wondered if this was a good idea, but stuck to it. "The teams will be this: Fuyu, Izuki, Hitomi, Kaden. And the second: Ruo, Lunara, Nami, Kazuki, and the Uchiha twins Shin and Jubei." The teams may have seemed imbalanced, but in Ko's mind, this seemed like a good balance for what the kids's capabilities were.

After the teams were made, Fuyu went to stand in front of the forest, waiting for the other members of her team to join her. Once the teams formed, Ko said, "You have until sundown to return the bells to me. Ready... Go!"

T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 @Particle Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden TheBaconater TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace

Last edited:
After seeing the classmates various clan techniques and jutsus, Ruo had sneakily left the classroom with the others as she didn't want to display her techniques to the class as of yet. But now with standing with the rest of her classmates, she nods to sensei's words. "So, we're split up into teams and we must find these bells to be proven as real ninjas... similar to my grandpa's ball training, but with the addition to combat." Taking in a deep breath and closing her eyes, Ruo exhales and reopens her eyes, leaping onto a branch of a nearby tree near the entrance of the forest. "...If I head eastward me and the team could proba- no. Bad idea? Hmmmmm... uhm... i'll just go in and keep going straight!"

Looking back to the students below her, Ruo flashes a wide smile. This in turn showed off her rather sharp teeth in the process. "Hey, hey! Come on everyone, don't you want to prove yourself already?!" And with that, Ruo began go head first into the forest, jumping from tree to tree at a moderate pace for her teammates to catch up.

Nami's eyes widened and she cursed herself for using so much chakra. Here was the dilemma, if she didn't have chakra then it was going to be detrimental. But it would also be helpful if she could transform into a mouse and steal the bells. "Rou-chan! Wait don't we need to stick together!" She yelled at her Teammate. I should have enough chakra to transform she thought to herself but for how long is the question. She ended up running after the girl, jumping from tree to tree. "Rou-chan you need to be more aware of your surroundings, there could be Genein anywhere and we don't want to stumble into a trap. We need to strategize." She spoke as she caught up.

Code by apolla apolla

Hitomi resisted the urge to yawn as time seemed to drag by until the final test. Wishing that everyone would hurry up so they could finish and head home. She had things to do. She kept herself a bit busy talking with some nameless classmates. Keeping to her naive persona was getting tiresome but if there was anything her family had ever taught her to was to wear a mask. Both literally in the case of her makeup which covered her physical features. Including the purple stripe on her left cheek. And metaphorically in the case of her feelings.
Finally the last student finished and the teacher announced the last test. Smirking as she realized her teams compatibility she decided against joining her teammates instead heading into the woods to scout out some other team's quickly as she noticed a few students heading that way. Using her quick step Jutsu she caught up and landed on a tree branch far away from them. They didn't seem to be aware of her presence and she could hear Nani's rant. Smiling brightly as she leaped down to stand on a branch by them and revealed herself, now knowing she wouldn't get anything good from them, she added, " she's right Ruo-Chan. This mission is about teamwork. You will fail without it. "
Deciding it was time to join her own team she left them and headed back.​

Last edited:
As the teams were being formed, Izuki walked up behind Fuyu and waited a few moments before everyone was grouped in there own teams. Considering how large the Uchiha clan was, it was no surprised that there'd be one in his team, he just didn't expect Fuyu to be the one in it. It was also a surprise to him that they'd get the exchange student in their team. The boy seemed to use scales... as he described to himself which appeared to be unique to his clan. And lastly was the Hitomi who appeared to have a handle on shurikenjutsu, as displayed by her specialty. In his head, he surmised that they all had some level of chakra control that rivaled the genins that left with the bells. And there were only two bells. One for each team.

Seeing Hitomi go off with the other team, Izuki spoke to the other two in the group, "Well then, I think who we are. So let's skip the introductions and go onto how we're going to take the bells from those genin. I'll be able to track where they go and which team member is carrying the bells, although Fuyu's Sharingan can doubly assure my assessment on who's carrying them. We'll catch up to that Hitomi girl and get her updated when we have something solid."

Pyosimros Pyosimros Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 @Particle @Rusty of Shackleford MegMath13 MegMath13 Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy GardenOfEden GardenOfEden @TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace

"Finally, some action." Kaden said doing stretching exercises. He was excited to finally be able to test his skills in combat. Even more so since it was against a squad with actual mission experience. This wouldn't be a cake walk. Especially since he'd have to hold back somewhat. His mind went to Lunara. He wondered how she'd fair. She was a capable fighter he knew but what if she choked? What if her teammates were useless and caused her to fail. Despite his tough exterior, Kaden cared deeply for those he called friend.

Izuki's words distracted Kaden from his thoughts. He listened to the boy talk then nodded. The boy figured he was the only one with any real combat experience. Back home he was breed from an early age to be a ninja, as customary of all younglings in his clan. He'd been put through battle simulations at the age of six even though his actual training started at age five. This in mind, the green eyes boy decided to take the lead. "With tracking down the only task is retrieving the bells. One we make contact the Uchiha and I will take point. Izuki and Hitomi will support us from a distance. It would be foolish to underestimate our enemies so the objective is intelligence gathering. If we can manage the bells then we'll go for it but chances are their experience will give them an edge so if things get too difficult we retreat and use the knowledge gathered to come up with a more suitable plan of action."

The boy paused. Looking at his two comrades he asked, "Any objections?"

Ruo stops in her tracks as a girl in front of her path made it difficult to even attempt to leap. "I know... which is why I have a plan to not have everyone around me get hurt." She then looks over to Nami. "And Nami, it's too soon for someone to attack us right now. We've only just started... besides, the more time we come up with a strategy the more alert that they will be." Ruo could only let out a sigh, putting a hand on her forehead as she explained herself. "But alright, maybe I should listen pay... at least a bit more attention around myself."

Touching her back, Ruo's eyes widen greatly as she realized a grave mistake. "Tch..." Clenching her right hand, she let's out a deep breath, trying to regain her composure. "...I can't believe I left the Dragon Sword! I... I mean I can't exactly use it but... dang it! Just need to pray it's still in the classroom when this exam is done." Clapping her hands together, Ruo looks from her front and to her side. "So, do the both of you have any plan suggestions?"

MegMath13 MegMath13 General_warNpeace General_warNpeace

Last edited:
NPC Interaction: Genin
Current Team: Fuyu, Izuki, Hitomi, Kaden

~Fuyu Uchiha~

HFyqF4U.jpg

While Ko poofed to observe the resulting action from this last test, Fuyu turned to her gathering team. Or she would, if one hadn't decided to not pay attention and jump the gun. Something that Ko noticed as well, and was stunned, then disappointed about. Anyway, Fuyu turned to Kaden and Izuki. "Hitomi ran with the other team," she pointed out flatly, as if the two boys hadn't noticed. It seemed she wasn't a good listener. She listened to what Izuki said and nodded. Seemed as plausible as possible with one of their team members being completely oblivious to which team she was on. "I can level the playing field." Fuyu said matter-of-factly. "With my sharingan," she elaborated, looking down at her arm as she flexed it. She nodded at Kaden, "fine."

With that, the Uchiha girl leaped on up into the trees and bolted forward. She assumed her teammates could keep pace as they searched for their pod of Genin and their bell. Quickly the dark-haired girl kicked on the sharingan, using it to better see through the dense trees of the forest. She stopped in a tree, hiding in its branches. "There's a Genin off to the left, some 100 ft or so," she whispered to her teammates as they caught up beside her. "He's.. alone? Probably a trap."

T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 @Particle Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden TheBaconater TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace

As Hitomi was headed back she saw her team members flying past nearby. Well that was easy. Keeping a distance, curious to see how long it would take them to realize her presence, she headed after them. She landed in a nearby branch, making sure she had a clear shot in case some one tried to attack and she needed to use her shurikan on the boy alone nearby, while still being far enough away to not be noticed by her team. I'm actually surprised Fuyu hasn't sensed me yet. Though I'm guessing they didn't think I would be returning. Probably thought I ran off with the other team. Probably should have told them what I was doing. She frowned a little before her cheerful persona came back. She wasn't very good at teamwork it seems. Not a surprise really but still she was a bit disappointed in herself. Something I should improve on, really didn't I just tell Ruo teamwork was important. Sighing, she leaped over to a branch by Fuyu, finally revealing her presence as she heard Fuyu remark on the boy. "Most likely. We could send in a clone and try to see what happens. "
(Lol, didn't realize I put her in the wrong team. That's what I get for not paying attention. Changed her last post. Should be good.)​

Kaden leapt into the tree after his teammates. Fuyu seemed to have no problems following orders though he wondered how Izuki felt about it. He looked over to the other boy and decided his plan was the best they had right now. It was then that Fuyu spoke from up ahead. She'd found someone. An enemy ninja.

Closing his eyes briefly, kaden could feel his right arm transforming. This time it wasn't just his fist but the whole of his right arm. His eyes hand a mint green glow and a few dragon scales could be seen on the right side of his face. The first stage was complete and the boy could feel a surge of power flowing through him. Not only power but the need for battle Rose inside him live a volcano. The young boy knew this would happen. He was excited to be able to showcase his skill in battle. His clan lived for a good fight and it sometimes consumed them. However, Kaden's generation could control the first stage without being distracted by their intense urge to battle thanks to their early training. Good thing. Kaden knew he couldn't afford to botch the mission. He was thankful for that training.

It was then that he picked up the presence of someone trailing them thanks to the nature energy he was emitting. This person didn't seem hostile. In fact they seemed rather curious. The green eyed boy came to the conclusion that this person was an ally. Most likely the girl Hitomi who'd went with the other team. Still Kaden said nothing. She'd have to join them eventually.

The boy was correct as the young girl landed beside Fuyu. Apparently Hitomi had been listening in as she suggested sending in a clone. Kaden thought on this. A clone wasn't a bad idea. Though the other team wouldn't be foolish enough to not be watching their surroundings. If there was only one clone then the other team would surely be on the lookout for the other members of their squad. A clone would be useless. Unless used right that is.

"A clone would only serve as a temporary distraction." Kaden said loud enough for only his group to hear. "The other team would wonder why is there only one person and it won't be long until they notice we have a tracker. The best course of action is send in a clone along side me while Fuyu and Izuki Track down the other two. Hitomi will provide me with backup."

Normally Kaden wasn't one to bark out orders. He stared at Fuyu. In truth it should be the Uchiha to lead as they were renownedas geniuses by their village. Kaden knew however, that she wasn't ready. The young girl never talked much to anyone in class. Not only did she seem to lack social skills, but Kaden doubted she had the training he did. The boy decided if he'd be permanently placed on a team with her he'd maker her his rival. He'd need a strong sparring partner and she'd need the push to lead her team.

T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko @Particle Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden TheBaconater TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace

Izuki nodded agreeing with Kaden's plan as he stood still a moment to locate the other two team members. Holding up one hand to the others signaling the others to stay quite for a moment, he closed his eyes and focused on his surroundings. He could hear it. The wind blowing between the trees, bits of a branch crunching beneath their feet, and the sound of people breathing around him. The genin which was about 100 feet before them was a genuine person. Possibly in some bush. He opened his eyes once more before guessing where the other two were based on what he heard before turning to the complete opposite direction from the genin and looking behind him. He then looked towards Fuyu and spoke quietly, "At some point, when we were tracking down the one person, the other two took positions to flank us from behind."

He listened closer and could hear the slight ringing of one of the bells. Izuki would take out a shuriken in preparation for when Kaden and Hitomi would spring their little trap, himself and Fuyu would aim to counter them at that moment.

Pyosimros Pyosimros Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 @Particle @Rusty of Shackleford MegMath13 MegMath13 Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy GardenOfEden GardenOfEden @TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace

~Fuyu Uchiha~

HFyqF4U.jpg

Sensing Hitomi, Fuyu readied for the girl to appear. Sure enough, she did, landing just beside her in the branches. Fuyu placed a finger up to her lips, indicating to quiet her voice. Sending a clone seemed like a smart idea, but it wouldn't fool them for long. Something that Kaden commented on, when he landed beside them. Glancing at Kaden's arm, she listened to what he had to say. Somehow she doubted sending him in was a good idea. It made way more sense for her to go. As an Uchiha she was probably the best suited to fight one-on-one, but if she was to make the clone and go in at the same time.. well that just made no sense. She nodded to him, even though he looked stressed. His power too... was very noticeable, they had to act fast, otherwise they would be sensed and all this planning in the shadows would be for nothing. Surely he understood that powering up before confrontation was stupid? Perhaps she should comment on it...

"Next time, you should wait to do that," Fuyu remarked, pointing at his arm; you didn't see the Uchiha coating her arm in electricity did you? She could sense his jutsu like she were sitting beside a fire. Genin were weaklings it was true, but any competent Genin could definitely notice chakra flaring up like that. Anyway... Izuki indicated the other two were behind them. Damn, they had surrounded them! That meant.. "They know we're here," she murmured. Suddenly she poofed, not one to get caught out. A clone of her was already approaching the one on the ground. Their little surprise wouldn't be such a surprise if the Genin team knew they were there, but a clone still helped as a surprise tactic. Fuyu would only move from her new position when Kaden made a move.

pre_shippuden_satoru_by_jjao-d7j93es.png

《Kazuki Ikari》

While the rest of his team were quickly jumping from tree to tree Ikari was trying to keep up with the as he sprinted on the ground, hoping over fallen logs and roots. Ikari made sure to keep an eye on his teammates so that he wouldn't lose them. Seeing as they were slowing down Ikari used the opportunity to jump up on a nearby branch. With his feet safely on the branch he looked over to Ruo who was asking for plan suggestions. Taking a moment to think Ikari then raised his hand.

"I can act as a distraction," he said, glancing over to Nami, "if I charge straight to the bell then I could draw out one of 'em out from hiding," he continued. Ikari was confident in his Taijutsu abilities, where he can't use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu he had more time to focus solely on Taijutsu. "They might not expect us to rush to the bell, if we can catch them off guard then we will have the upper hand," he finished. Ikari was starting to gain his confidence back since he can now showcase some Taijutsu techniques. Checking over his shoulder he quickly scanned the forest, if they were going with his plan then Ikari needed to know where the bell is located.
Angelostar4 Angelostar4 MegMath13 MegMath13

Tch. Must be too far for me to sense. Kaden thought to himself after hearing Izuki's Intel, coming to a stop once the other boy gave the signal. Even with the sensory ability that comes with nature energy, Kaden still a hard time finding targets too far out of his range. Something else to work on.

Fuyu commented on his use of his kekkie genkai. She was right but at the time Kaden hadn't been thinking that way. "You're right." The boy said with a nod. Then a grin spread across his face. "Sorry I was taught to be ready for battle at any moment. I haven't adopted to completing a full stage in an instant yet and I'll have to learn to suppress my chakra with time." Kaden said that last part more to himself.

The boy's instincts kicked into high gear when the dark haired girl jumped down leaving a clone in her wake. Kaden hands moved quickly as he preformed various hand signs. Jumping up into the air the dark haired boy inhaled deeply before grabbing hold to a the branch of a tall tree. He exhaled sharply into a circle made with the fingers of his transformed arm and out came flames. The inferno turned into a large ball. A bit bigger than a human and launched at the enemy Fuyu's clone was walking towards. Scorching through trees to reach it's target.

Back in control, he swung himself to the side of the branch and luanched off, leaving a dent in the bark. As Kaden flew across the air, it took him a few seconds to understand why his body had reacted on its own. That had happened a few times during training as a kid. His father and instructors would tell him it's his "Sage Instincts." A rare trait in the Kiriryu clan. It gives one the ability to instantly asses the situation and react accordingly. It seemed to only activate when stakes are high or Kaden faces a tough adversary or obstacle. It only lasted a few seconds. Sometimes only for an instant. He's even used it against Lunara during sparring matches a few times.

It took him almost no time at all to realize that their plan was futile. This guy had already seen it coming. No doubt he'd already informed his teammates where to ambush them. The plan was botched. The boy hoped his team would be able to catch on and come up with a better plan. Kaden could now see the byakugan the genin in front of him weild as he jumped into the air, completely evading the fire ball Kaden had launched at him. Hiding would be futile. "Ko-sensei said you runts we're good enough to be ninja." Said the Hyuga, arms folded and smirking almost as if to mock Kaden. "My team will be the judge of that."

Kaden felt anger boiling inside him. This guy wanted to pissed him off and he did. Kaden wouldn't let anyone get away with looking down on him. The two met in the air and came to blows. The Hyuga thrusting his palm and jabbing his fingers. Kaden throwing kicks and punches while using his gauntlet arm for claw attacks. Kaden was putting up a good fight. Letting his instincts be his guide but It was the Hyuga who landed the first blow as he hit the nature energy user square in the cheek with a thrust of his palm. He was propelled backwards a bit but he quickly caught his balance in the air. Flipping moments before landing on the ground.

Damn. Kaden thought. This guy's not your run of the mill genin. The boy really hoped Fuyu would understand the situation. Kaden wouldn't be able the take this guy alone. Not unless his Fireball Jutsu worked which he doubted. He only had too more in him anyways so he figured it wouldn't be worth the chakra right now. For now he'd focus on resisting the urge to fight until back up came

T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko @Particle Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden TheBaconater TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace

Last edited:
"Tch... I was already planning on rushing them! But... but... if he's asking us for him to be a distraction, he might have an ace up his sleeve." Crossing her and looking away from both of her teammates, Ruo jumps forward onto another tree branch. "Alright boy, you'll be the distraction. As for Nami. You and I will run along the ground, since I think they'll be expected all of us to leap from the trees." Unfolding her arms, she claps her hands together and turns around to face her allies. "Sound plan or what guys?"

TheBaconater TheBaconater MegMath13 MegMath13

Backup? Tch, yea sure. Hitomi thought a bit wary of that part of the plan. She didn't know many defensive jutsu. Most of what she knew went toward healing. I guess I'll just do my best then. Then when this is over I'll focus on learning a few more jutsu.

Jumping to a higher position she kept an eye on Kaden as she followed him from s distance. She stayed hidden within the trees once he attacked so she could circle around. Hiding her chakra signature as she did so she couldn't be sensed by any of the others or the boy. Something that came hand in hand with her control of her chair.

Seeing the fight Hitomi realized the same thing Kaden had. Well, that plans ruined. Realizing Kaden needed her help as the fight turned against his favor, the genie obviously more powerful, she decided against a head on attack.

Quickening, she begin forming the hand signals for her temporary paralysis Jutsu, finishing it with one hand as the other reached for her shurikan and she came close enough to the boy to hit him with it. Let's hope it doesn't fail me now. It's pretty powerful but will only last a moment or two. Unfortunately it's going to lower my chakra reserves by at least a third. I'll have to stick with my shuriken until then. Hopefully, Kaden realizes what I did. She didn't want to give her position just yet.​
DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17

Nami looked at Kakuzui "I can transform into something small and grab the bell meet you back here or somewhere. That's assuming that they don't know what I can do." She said and played with her hair, "Suku can also be a distraction if need be. Rou-chan we don't need to rush in. " She wanted to participate in a way that she hadn't before.

Code by apolla apolla

"But rushing in and just taking it is the most simple and efficient way I believe. With the boy as a distraction, we could get in and get ou-" Suddenly, a spark goes off in the Ruo's mind as she stares at Hitomi with intensity and a smirk on her face. "I got it! Me and him will serve as distractions while you'll be transformed as a smaller animal!" She opens her left hand, holding it out and punching it with her right hand. "It's genius enough to work... even if it'll put us at a disadvantage in terms of combat, but I am totally sure we'll be able to handle that..." Ruo looks over to the boy, still having that gleeful smirk on her face. "Right Ikari? And also, thanks the both of you... for your advice. Anyways, are the both of you find with this plan of ours... team?"

"Kinda of glad that I have them along, I wouldn't need to use much chakra. But as member, I need to make sure they don't get hurt too badly."

MegMath13 MegMath13 TheBaconater TheBaconater

~Fuyu Uchiha~

HFyqF4U.jpg

"There is being ready, then their is being foolish," Fuyu chided her current teammate. She wondered if their little ambush would have worked if he hadn't so blatantly expressed his chakra and powers. Plus.. starting off a fight with his trump card? Who would he ever beat in that way? Trump cards were to close out a battle, not to begin them. And if he truly had nothing else to offer than his 'trump card', he would be a liability in the future. Her dull eyes narrowed ever so slightly. This Kaden guy would need to learn more -for the future. If she were a teacher, then she would dock him for being so obvious. Nothing good came of being a one-trick pony. Ko-sensei was probably watching, he probably noticed. This test was about this sorta thing, too.

Taking a note out Hitomi's book, Fuyu tossed a few shuriken the Hyuga's way, too, from behind him. She read the Byakugan had a blind spot. With her Sharingan activated, she could better aim her shuriken. In case that didn't work, her clone rushed out of the trees, to help fight the Genin alongside Kaden. Her clone swiped a low kick at his heels.

Meanwhile, Fuyu scanned the immediate area for the other two Genin in his squad. She would take on another if need be. The bell was the prize, though, they didn't have to defeat all these Genin -or even one of them. They just had to snatch the bell and make it back to Ko-sensei. So she kept her eye out in case she could make a quick attack of her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back