• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: A Shinobi's Life

Osamaru

He looked at his teacher and said " I Will go. My name is osamaru bloodmoon, a fact about me I like to read. What im nervous about is if winter Will be accepted by thé team."

Last edited:
Hikaru took in his surroundings. This was his team, and would be for a long time. He wondered what path was ahead for the group. They were all strong individuals, with contrasting personalities. Hikaru volunteered to give a bit about himself.

"I'm Hikaru Hajime." HIkaru thought for a moment, a fun fact huh... "One fun fact about myself is... similar to Izumi I have an interest in kenjutsu, I've been training since I was young, and own my own katana!" Hikaru gestured towards the sheathed katana on his waist with the sheathe reading "KIBO". He decided to not tell people he names his sword straight away. "I like... getting to know people and building relationships that can last.... I'm nervous about being left behind... being seen as too weak to carry my own weight, and eventually being completely forgotten without a strong legacy to back me up...." Hikaru thought to himself for a moment, realizing he made that sound way too depressing. He spoke in a brighter tone. "I'm really looking forward to being on a team with you all!" Hikaru smiled at his team, and waited until someone else spoke up.

duckydew duckydew firestorm firestorm DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 TheBaconater TheBaconater

Bores Yuki

Bores watched Fuyu as she walked up to him, and simply stood there, no words, no hello . . . God he already knew her type. Secluded, cold . . . Kind of like him when he first got to Konoha. He stopped, and stiffled a laughter, the thought coming to him. Cold . . . priceless! But, he was fine with her type. From what he had been told, and from seeing what she'd doe in the exams . . . She had more than enough skill to be a Genin. She was the type of person that would grow strong in the future, with correct guidance of coarse.

He found his attention caught as a young girl and boy came towards him, he boy red in the face and the girl following him. And behind them, a young girl with short black hair and red highlights followed. She looked familiar . . . Where had he-

His memory flashed, remembering Sakura, and how she had just passed. He remembered what she'd told him when she found out he was going to train Team Two, she had told him to train them well, as a family member of hers was in that team. But, he had expected it to be Fuyu. She gave off much more of a . . . Well, Uchiha vibe. But this girl, she was Uzumaki wasn't she? And that excitement . . . She was nothing like Sakura. But, they both had those blazing eyes . . . It was no doubt, they were related.

He twitched, and scratched the back of his head as one of them asked him if he was their Sensei. "Yeah, I'm Bores Yuki. You all can call me B Sensei." He pushed himself off of the wall, and let out a small sigh. Immediately, the air around them dropped 20 degrees, making the air cold. He took a glance at each of them, holding eye contact for only a second, before speaking again. He pointed at Izuki, and spoke his name, doing the same for every single one of them. "I know your names, kinda easy to figure out really. And you know mine. But it's this damned tradition where I've gotta ask your name, one thing you like, whatever whatever. But that's boring, and I don't want to. So instead, we're doing this."

He spat at the ground, the moistness of the ground freezing as his spit touched it. He turned around and began to walk, beckoning them to follow. "You each are going to tell me, what exactly are you fighting for? What drove you to this, wanting to be a Shinobi?"

(if you dont see some text, minimize the page a bit)

Kaden was more than happy when he heard his sensei liked to train. 'What luck!' The boy thought to himself. Kaden could'nt wait to see what the jonin could teach him. Even more so, her strenght. Kaden listened to the other members of his team. Izumi and Hikaru seemed to hold great joy for swordplay. The dark skinned boy added that to his mental notebook.

Kaden gave Osamaru a playful laugh. "Dude, it's a talking wolf. How would that not be accepted. I'm pretty curious to see what she can do, honestly."

duckydew duckydew firestorm firestorm Blanche Blanche TheBaconater TheBaconater

Osamaru

Hé laghed and wispered " If only you knew What me and winter have been through. You would understand why im nervous for her." Osamaru fell silent. His eyes looked distent almost as if he was rembering something bad.

Timeline: Genin Squad and Missions
Overall charries's "Balance": New Genin
NPC Interaction:
Team 2: Fuyu, Rozu, Nami, Hitomi, Izuki
Sensei: Bores

~Fuyu Uchiha~

HFyqF4U.jpg

The rest of her team arrived just behind her. Good, Fuyu was not partial to waiting for extended periods of time. Much like the man before her was studying her, she was studying him. He was an interesting sort, she could tell. The Uchiha found herself backing away from him, feeling the chill he left in the air. He called himself 'B sensei', which was weird, but whatever. Following at a distance she preferred, Fuyu answered. "I became a shinobi for one reason. Strength."

T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden TheBaconater TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Blanche Blanche Jade Emperor Jade Emperor duckydew duckydew

5f0671cfd4efca2453a1e07ac0d90e3e.jpg

mood - Excited tags - T ThatSideCharacter Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Jade Emperor Jade Emperor
TEAM 2: Fuyu, Nami, Rozu, Hitomi, Izuki Current Sensei: Bores Yuki

Nami's giggling stopped as she got closer to "B-Sensei" as he wanted to be called. Her normal attitude shifted to one that she didn't take on very often, she was very serious. She looked over at Fuyu, 'strength that's the only reason?' Her reason was much different, she wanted to say exactly why but she didn't know how so she decided that this was a good start. "I want to follow in my father's footsteps I want to help people." She said, her voice a little bit uneven. She turned to look at the rest of her teammates, today had been tiring for everyone.

coded by: y o u n g j a e

Rozu Uzumaki

"I have a demon, one that I'm not sure you'd want to see."

"Rose hidden in the Leaves"
"I want to make friends!" Rozu shouted with a cheer, a proud smile on her face. Well, that was the reason . . . Or one of her reasons anyways. She wanted to make friends, real friends, people she could trust and live by, love and die by! She wanted to meet those people she could spend the rest of her life with. And with her secluded life, this was going to be an amazing way to do it. "Oh, oh! And I have another dream! I want to be the greatest Kunoichi to ever live!" Another one of her motivations, a dream of hers. Her Aunt and her mother, nicknamed the Uchiha Duo, the strongest tag team Konoha had to offer. She was always told, when she went out, about her heritage, and how much she had to live up to. It excited her, the power of the Shinobi. When her aunt and her mother were together, there was nothing capable of touching them. Well, until her mom died that was.

There was a hidden reason she wanted to be a Shinobi, a reason that no one knew, not even her Aunt Sakura. A reason so deep that the only person that knew, was her other half, Raven. That was something they agreed on, that hidden reason for becoming a Shinobi. Something she'd achieve no matter what.
T ThatSideCharacter Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko General_warNpeace General_warNpeace MegMath13 MegMath13

Kaden was debating on whether to leave Osamaru to his thoughts or pry as he stared at Winter. The wolf stared back. He decided to wait until Osamaru was ready to share his past. In time, Kaden will as well. He'd been taught that was one way to build trust which was necessary to a team.

Nodding to himself the boy spoke to change the subject "My name's Kaden Kiriryu clan. One fun fact about me, I'm the second youngest to ever control chakra nature." He rubbed the back of his head a little embarrassed and added, "My very first time using it, I caught the biggest temperature tantrum you'd ever see. What I like is to test myself against strong adversaries. What I'm nervous about is not being able to reach the potential my mother saw in me and become a honorble Riakage."

Rozu Uzumaki

"I have a demon, one that I'm not sure you'd want to see."

"Rose hidden in the Leaves"
Rozu edged towards Fuyu, watching her from behind. What a strange dream to have, becoming a Shinobi just for strength? Well, then again, she wasn't very different. She wanted power as well, and Raven? Raven wanted a LOT of power. But they had . . . their own reasons. She wondered if Fuyu had any reasons for why she wanted such strength? She sparked her curiosity. Rozu smiled as she slid over to her, jumping beside her as she began to walk with her. "Hey Fuyu-chan!" she said with a grin.
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

Timeline: Genin Squad and Missions
Overall charries's "Balance": New Genin
NPC Interaction:
Team 2: Fuyu, Rozu, Nami, Hitomi, Izuki
Sensei: Bores

~Fuyu Uchiha~

HFyqF4U.jpg

If you wanted the Uchiha to elaborate, well then, you were probably sorely out of luck. If you were expecting more behind such a thing, then you were bound to be disappointed. Fuyu never claimed to be a complicated individual. Still, it seemed Rozu was going to try, huh? Looking towards the noisy girl, the Uchiha stared at her with her deep eyes. She began like most of the times when someone attempted to strike up conversation with the girl, only to realize quickly that was a mistake, "Hi."

T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden TheBaconater TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Blanche Blanche Jade Emperor Jade Emperor duckydew duckydew

Not quite sure about their new sensei he stared at each of his teammates before making his own statement, "Well, at first I simply wanted to be a ninja but I guess if I'm a genin that means I kinda already accomplished that goal." He mumbled to himself as he scratched at the back of the neck before smiling, "So now I want to become an even greater ninja!! I want my name to go into the history books. But as for what I'll do to get to such a point... hmm... I'm not too sure yet..."

He pondered over the question. Fuyu wanted strength, Rozu wanted friends, and Nami wanted to help people. And him? He wasn't too sure. A great ninja? What would define great ninja. It was such an elaborate goal. "I think I'll find my definition of 'great' as time passes and have new experiences." He said with a grin.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden @TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Blanche Blanche duckydew duckydew

Osamaru

He turned to winter as she began whispering in his ear. Winter said to him " it's that day osamaru." After winter said this an anube came up and asked osamaru to come with him. Osamaru looked up at his team before saying "I'm sorry I must go." and waved before following the anube to the hokages office.

Morie Hogosha
Morie smiled as she listened to each one of her students. However, when Osamaru spoke of his concern about whether or not Winter would be accepted, and then when Hiraku voiced his worry about being left behind, her smile faltered a bit and she crossed her arms over her chest, looking at her team.

"Now, something I want to make clear right here and now is this — we are a team now. You are all equal. We'll be like a family. No matter what, everyone is accepted, whether human or not," Morie said, pausing to give a gentle smile at Osamaru and Winter before looking to the others. "From this day forward, you are all a part of this team, and we're going to accept one another, no questions asked. And as for another thing," she said, giving a pointed look at Hiraku with a small grin, "no one needs to worry about being left behind. Just because the majority of this team has kekkei genkai or some great legacy behind you doesn't mean that those without such things are going to be forgotten. Take me for example."

Morie slid off the desk and stood before her team, her short, petite frame now completely visible as she stood upright. "I have no remarkable talents. No kekkei genkai, no amazing family legacy, nothing. Sure, I have a knack for ninjutsu, but that's about it. I'm five-feet-five inches and one hundred thirty pounds. My mother ran a flower shop, and my father was a jonin for the village, and though he may have been a very skilled ninja, neither of them come from superior clans. I also had a couple set backs as a child myself, and I was always at the bottom of my class when I first started at the academy," she said with a chuckle as she thought back on it. It was hard to believe she had graduated twelve years ago already. So much had happened since she became a genin, the years had just flown by. But now, looking at her team, she was startlingly aware of how long it had been since her days at the academy.

Smiling at the memories from years ago, she continued. "I had to work very hard to get where I am today, and I was in a class that had plenty of talented ninja — I was in class with a Hyūga, and he was always at the top of the class," she said simply. "I can't tell you how watching him preform in class made me envious of his kekkei genkai. But it just made me work harder. I wanted to prove that I could be just as great as someone like a Hyūga. By the time I graduated when I was twelve, I graduated at the top of my class. I made chunin within a year, and as I previously said, jonin by sixteen," Morie said. "All of those accomplishments required a lot of work, and it was never easy. But, that never stopped me, and it shouldn't stop any of you either. Kekkei genkai or not, you are all still just beginning to really tap into your true potential. It is my job as your sensei to help you all harness that potential and turn you into amazing shinobi, and, I promise you, with enough time and practice, you will all accomplish what you want to."

Morie finally stopped talking and she realized just how long she had been rambling on for. She chuckled lightly and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, I got a bit carried away there, I guess, but I felt like it was important that you understand that, now that you're all teammates, you will view each other as equals, as comrades — you're going to be seeing a lot of each other, so I hope you all get along. We have a lot of training ahead of us, so I hope you are all prepared to give it your all."

She smiled softly, looking at the faces of the genin before her. Sure, they were young, but she knew there was real potential in all of them. Now it was just a matter of finding a way to train all of them in a way that worked for each one — she remembered back when she was a genin, it was only three genin to a squad. But now there was five. . . . Boy, did she have her work cut out for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back