• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: A Shinobi's Life

"Let's get going then." Izuki said to the group as he decided to take the lead out the academy gates. After a few minutes of walking, Izuki stopped in front of a restaurant. It was clearly a brand new building, but with the signs of 'NEW!!', and '#1 in Konoha!!' it made it even more obvious. It almost made it look shady.

"Well, this is the place..." He mumbled to the group as he started having second thoughts of entering the building.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden @TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Blanche Blanche duckydew duckydew

As the group followed Izuki into the restaurant, she glanced around at the signage and gigged. "Well, the decor is. . . . A bit tacky to be honest," she said. "But, if you guys want to give it a try, I'm always down." However, she couldn't help but notice the look of skepticism on Izuki's face as he looked around. "I'm sure it'll be great — but, I mean, if you'd rather try somewhere else, I know there are a ton of restaurants just down the street some. There's a dango shop, a great barbecue place — and of course, Ramen Ichiraku," Izumi said with a shrug as she listed a few suggestions. She knew they didn't have a whole lot of time before Ko-sensei would have their results ready, so she was really okay with whatever they wanted to do for lunch.

As Hikaru walked with the group to the restaurant, he looked around at his classmates. They were weird to think this is a whole generation of ninja, going to eat together for no particular reason other than "why not". Hikaru put his hands behind his head as they stepped towards the extravagant looking food spot. The group stopped again, for some reason being hesitant. Hikaru's stomach grumbled loudly.

"I don't care where we eat, but I think we should hurry up and get some food before we end up late to our Finals Results. Let's just check this place out, it looks fancy enough." Hikaru tried desperately to make a case so he could finally get some food in his system.

T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden TheBaconater TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Jade Emperor Jade Emperor duckydew duckydew

Rozu Uzumaki

"I have a demon, one that I'm not sure you'd want to see."

"Rose hidden in the Leaves"
"Come on guys!!!" Rozu called out, all excited as she was as she jumped ahead of them, letting go of Fuyu's hand and landing softly. She stood in front of them all, giving them all a confident and excited (or hungry) grin. "We just had the first taste of what it's like being a Shinobi!" she said, "We fought and trained hard, worked our butts off and reached new heights! Are you guys really about to stop moving just because a small obstacle came in your way, blocking your path?" She held her hand over her chest, and took in a deep breath. "My Aunt always said that Obstacles aren't things to stop you, or to slow you down. They are meant to be overcome! We're all hungry, and I for one think we deserve a little break for what we've done today." She put her hands on her hips firmly, and nodded. But, even before she could get any more words out, her stomach growled as if a beast lay hidden beneath her flesh.

She blinked, and blushed heavily, a nervous laugh escaping her mouth. "Y-Yeah . . . I'm also really, really hungry . . . "
T ThatSideCharacter Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 duckydew duckydew @firestorm GardenOfEden GardenOfEden General_warNpeace General_warNpeace MegMath13 MegMath13 Blanche Blanche TheBaconater TheBaconater

Hikaru laughs. Some of the people here were very colorful to say the least. He begins to walk towards the door. He found the idea of these strong ninja somehow finding conflict over lunch, but it was amusing. Hikaru opens the door and turns around.

"Ninja should be open to new things and new experiences. The unknown is going to be all around us soon. So let's find a booth."

He enters the restaurant, looking forward to a great meal.

Timeline: Graduation Ceremony
Overall charries's "Balance": Students to Genin
NPC Interaction: Ko-sensei
Team 2: Fuyu, Rozu, Nami, Hitomi, Izuki

~Fuyu Uchiha~

HFyqF4U.jpg

Social event was over, it was now time for the grand event! After lunch, all the well-fed students returned to the Academy, to see what awaited them. Did they pass? Fail? Did some pass? Did some fail? Some of the students were nervous, others excited, yet others scared. Fuyu was somewhere in the middle. As a studious Uchiha, she had really no doubts she passed, but there was still a level of apprehension in the air. Standing beside the others, next to Rozu, she awaited her fate. Ko-sensei stood with other senseis at the front of the room, up on stage. The Hokage was even in attendance! He got up to say a few inspiring words, before taking his seat next to the other leaders, while Ko-sensei once more took the lead at the podium.

"Ah, we are finally here!" he began, his gaze sweeping the crowded room of students. There was pride shining there on his face, a smile radiating, his glasses gleaming. "Graduation! From Academy students, to full-fledged Genin, on the path to true shinobi-hood. This is but the first step!" He sniffled, running a finger under his nose. "Okay! I'll call your name, come up to accept your diploma, and stand to the side, -by your new team!"

Holding the papers up, he began to read off the names who passed. After naming many other students, he came upon his class. Of course he called her, "Uchiha Fuyu!" Was there any doubt? "One of the most promising upcoming young shinobi, I think I speak for all of us, when I say your level of chakra control is only matched by your level of cool. Hehe. I think we'd all agree, though, for as cool as your aloof, mysterious air is, we would all like you to open up a bit more.. Anyway..!" The young Uchiha girl walked up, accepted her diploma, then took her place off to the side.

"Uzumaki Rozu!" Ko called the next name. "Come up here you little bundle of joy! Hehe, that's right, up up. Our own little ray of sunshine passed! Join Fuyu-chan at the side. Okay, Hatohara Izuki!" He called next. As the boy came up, Ko said nicely, "You liked to laze about at the beginning of school, but you've shown promise, and your own knack for developing a unique jutsu. I can't wait to see you grow. Please join Fuyu-chan, and Rozu-chan. Now, can I get miss Hoki Hitomi to join us on stage? Hitomi-chan, your strengths still seem to be hidden..." He grinned, "But I wonder for how long? Don't be scared to confide in your teammates, yes even Fuyu, I'm sure she would be glad to help you if you need it. Isn't that right Fuyu-chan?.. Haha... Hehe, okay, join the other three. And finally, but certainly not least of Team 2, the ever observant and careful, Hamasaki Nami!" He nodded as she came up, then leaned down to speak to her. "Very good, very good. Make sure to use those natural sensibilities of yours to keep the rest of your squad in line, okay? Promise me you will?"

Smiling, it was on to Team 3. "Alright! Our next team begins with miss - Kosetsu Izumi, would you please come up here? Yes, little lady, you impressed with your ice jutsu! I'm sure as you grow, you'll be even more dazzling. Now step over. Okay, next up, Kiriryu Kaden! You'll bring the power to your team, with that impressive Kekkei Genkai you posses -make sure to always defend your teammates, you get me? Heh, good, join Izumi-chan." Moving on, he drew in a breath, "Alright, next up is Kazuki Ikari!! You're second in the cool factor, put your level-headedness to good use for your team, help the others when they need it, but feel free to strike solo, when you know you can. Join the other two." Ko nodded to the him, then carried on with the final two. "Alright! Now come up here mister Hajime Hikaru!" Ko-sensei grinned at the boy as he came up. "Like I said before, you've shown to possess some knowledge of tactics, and skill in pre-planning. Just don't get too haughty, and let it go to your head. And, don't do it 'the easy way'. Your team will be counting on your insight, not you resorting to ill-judged, ill-conceived schemes. You follow?" Ko hoped he wasn't coming off too harsh, he saw potential in Hikaru and wanted that to shine as a beacon for his squad. Nodding, he ended it, "Finally! We come to Bloodmoon Osamaru. Heh, similarly to Hikaru, you need to slow your roll, while focusing on your teammates. Don't let your strength with your wolf go to your head. Your team will be relying on your strength and your partner wolf. Remember, you fight for them, so be modest and respectful to your teammates. Your wolf is very strong, but strength comes in different sizes. It is knowing when to differ to your teammates, that you will show your nobility Osamaru. And if you need to take point, then they should respect that, too."

Ko drew in a final breath, and clapped his hands. "Closing thoughts! -That concludes the graduation ceremony! I'm extremely proud of you all! It was a tough year, and I know my tests this year were especially grueling, but I wouldn't have given them, if I didn't believe each and every one of you would have passed. And, well, you did! So that's awesome, right? Haha. Now, there were a few hiccups, some lower scores than others, some disappointing things, but overall, everyone was incredible! I won't reveal the scores or disappointments to anyone, unless you ask me one on one, because I don't want you to focus on what you could've done better. Or how you could've seemed 'more impressive' or whatever. I want you to focus, instead, on being the best shinobi you can be, and becoming stronger, becoming better, for your village, family, friends, and team, and even for strangers. You all hear me? Good! Good. Great!"

".. Okay, if it wasn't clear. Team 2 consists of Fuyu, Rozu, Nami, Hitomi, and Izuki. Heh, Izuki-kun, think you can handle all the ladies? Be a gentleman, yeah? Be their rock, their knight, so they know they can always count on you." He turned to the others, "Team 3 is Izumi, Kaden, Ikari, Hikaru, and Osamaru. Again, gentlemen, be respectful of the lady in your group! She'll be your goddess, and shining star! Be sure to fight valiantly for her. You guys are cool, right? Heh hehe.. Okay! The two teams will join and meet your sensei's out at the designated areas. Alright alright, that's it!"

T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden TheBaconater TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Blanche Blanche Jade Emperor Jade Emperor duckydew duckydew

5f0671cfd4efca2453a1e07ac0d90e3e.jpg

Nami walked up still trembling from her lack of chakra, some of it had been replenished when she ate. Ko- Sensei had leaned down and spoke where she could hear him "Very good, very good. Make sure to use those natural sensibilities of yours to keep the rest of your squad in line, okay? Promise me you will?" Nami realized that's why she had been put on this team. Some of her Teammates she had never spoke to. "Of course, Sensei, I Promise." She said and walked to stand next to her team. Now wasn't the best time to speak to them but she felt that in the future they would have to speak.
She looked out over the Sea of people and Saw her father, a man she had never seen cry, standing in the back with tears on his face. Her mother was smiling as well but Nami knew that she was worried. After the Ceremony was finished she walked up to Ko-Sensei. "Sensei," Her voice was raspy as she had tears in her eyes, "Thank you for teaching us, even if your bugs were a little scary." She said with a smile and turned on her heel, "See you around Sensei!" She said and ran towards her mother and father.
Her father grinned at his daughter and knelt down in front of her "I'm So proud of you, Musume. I heard that you used your Kekkei Genkai Brilliantly,, but you should know better than to use it more than once. It depletes one's chakra fast. " Nami felt her hands start to shake as he said that. "Relax you did Well. Now go talk with your team."
"Alright Chichi, I'll see you when I get home." Said the new found Genin. The word filled her with Delight as she ran back to her team.

coded by: y o u n g j a e

Last edited:
Osamaru

Team 3

Osamaru was happy to have garduated. He had planed to go vist his parents graves today. So he could tell them he as Now a geini. After hé Got his deploma hé went up to Ko. Hé wisper asked him " May i go see my parents graves."

Ko looked at Osamaru. "Uh, yeah, sure. Academy's over, I'm not your sensei anymore. Go see your parents's graves."

Osamaru

Team 3

" thanks ko, but you Will always be my first friend and teacher." After Saying this he ran off the stage and to thé cematary before any of his team could follow him. He fell by his Mother grave in tears. He said " mom i finished my training, i can Now defened winter and my team like you told me to. I just wish you and dad were here with me, i Miss you guys. This village should of not forced you to fight Green and Red." After he said this he fell silent his tears still falling to the ground.

Hikaru waited anxiously. It was coming down to the wire and his name was yet to be called.After each and every name Hikaru's heart dropped bit by bit. He kept thinking of how he could have done better, how he could have been more impressive. He could have used cool jutsu, maybe worked on finding out his affinity and improving that area. As Hikaru lost hope, he heard his name being called. His face brightened with a proud smile shining. He walked up and got his diploma, listening attentively to Ko's advice. This time Hikaru saw the advice not as something meant to lower his spirit, but as motivation, motivation to improve himself and become better for the sake of himself and his new team.

"Thank you sensei." Hikaru held the diploma proudly and walked away. He had done it, he was finally starting his ninja path. This would be the beginning of his ascent in the ninja world. It was time for him to step up and make a name for himself. For the sake of his family and his own aspirations.

Hikaru looked around at his teammates. All strong and special individuals. Hikaru almost felt out of place, but he knew he would have to step up to the plate and prove himself useful. He looked forward to getting the chance to know them.

Rozu Uzumaki

"I have a demon, one that I'm not sure you'd want to see."

"Rose hidden in the Leaves"
"Yes!!!" Rozu called out as she ran towards Aburume Sensei, and gave him the biggest hug she could, pressing her face into his chest as she practically squeezed the life out of him. She took the Diploma, and bowed respectfully. "Thank you Sensei!" she called out, before spinning back on her heel, a look of excitement and accomplishment on her face, as well as a slightly pinkish-red tint on her face. "Osu!" she whispered silently to herself, before going back to the others. She stood proudly till the very end, a wide smile spread on her cheeks. When he had finished speaking, she jumped up, and hugged Fuyu, unable to contain her excitement. "We made it Fuyu-Chan!" she yelled happily, taking a second to look over her shoulder, and to see everyone else. The rest of them . . . Her team. Fuyu, Nami, Hitomi, and Izuki. She'd done it . . . She'd finally done it! She was a Genin! A Shinobi of the leaf, able to do anything she put her mind to. She fought back the feeling of happy tears, and finally let it out. She jumped up, thrusting her arms into the air. "OSU!" she yelled out with a soft laugh.

She felt something hit her back, bouncing against the fabric of her red hood. "Huh?" she asked, turning around as she saw a woman, clad in black with long jet black hair that trailed down the front of her face, covering her right eye, leaned against a wall close by. Over the eye that was covered by hair, there was a large black and gold eye patch. She opened her eyes, revealing their dark violet hue, and slowly nodded her over. She gulped slightly, and spoke without looking at the others. "I'll . . . I'll be right back." she muttered, before walking over to her.

When she got there, she leaned against the wall beside her, only looking much less threatening. She puffed her cheeks out, kicking one of the rocks beneath her with her Jet Black combat boots. "I thought you weren't gonna be here." she muttered as she looked at the ground stubbornly. She was mad . . . Though, her "anger" was much less threatening than what people might think. "I wasn't." spoke the woman, her eyes scanning the other students, instantly grading them, judging them . . . "But, I decided to cus I had nothing better to do." Rozu felt disappointed, as she had almost hopes she'd come to congratulate her. Her Aunt was normally cold and mean to her, she was used to it, but . . . She was the only family she had left. She thought she'd care enough to at least say good job, high five, something, anything. "Well whatever, fine then! Just go if you don't have anything better to-" She was stopped in her tracks when her aunt patted her softly on the top of her head, giving a small but warming smile. "I suppose I can't stop you anymore, from following in their footsteps . . . " She muttered as she stopped leaning on the wall. "So, go do your best, Rozu. When you get home . . . I'll have something for you, something special." Without a word, Sakura then left, walking away quietly.

Rozu blinked, shocked and confused. She blushed then, and looked down. "Stupid Auntie . . . " she muttered under her breath. She couldn't contain her smile however as she ran over to the rest of her team, her cloak flying behind her.

T ThatSideCharacter Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko General_warNpeace General_warNpeace MegMath13 MegMath13

(aight now to finish bores)

Bores Yuki

"Where the fuck are they?" Bores muttered as he leaned against the wall that stood right next to the Dango Shop. He'd bought about a box, enough to share, of which he had planned on sharing with his team, the people he'd somehow been convinced to mentor. "You need to do more work for the Village", and whatnot, whatever the Hokage had spat his way. But . . . The kids weren't even there. He had gotten hungry, and had eaten the rest of the Dangos at that moment, the one he was holding being the last one he'd ordered. He groaned as he took the last bite, going on to the scroll that held the message and details of what he was supposed to do. He blinked, and squinted more as he looked at it. Now that he was no longer tired and hungover . . . The text, had . . . shifted? It didn't say the Dango shop . . . No, it said outside the Academy gates . .. in about 15 minutes.

The young man in-took a sharp breath, and held the bridge of his nose softly. He put it in for a mental note. Don't over sleep and drink the night before his next assignment. "Ah fuck it." he muttered, biting the last of his Dango before he threw it into the trash bin by the stand. He turned, and began to walk to the Academy Gates. By the time he'd gotten there, he could see the Aburume talking with the children, and he almost coughed up a fit. Holy shit did he just see what he thought he saw? Sakura Uchiha, what the hell was she doing hanging around a kids school? She slowly stepped out, walking past him without giving a second glance. He fidgeted slightly, only to sigh, and rub the back of his head. "Eh . . . What an eventful start to a new day." he muttered, before nodding at Ko from the village gates, where he waited for the members of his team. He'd memorized their names. Fuyu Uchiha, Rozu Uzumaki, Nami Hamasaki, Hitomi Hoki, and Izuku Hatohara. Well, this was going to be a fun few years.

Hikaru walked down a small path towards the Hajime residence. He had a happy confident jog going. He was excited to show his parents he had finally accomplished his task of becoming a ninja. His path would begin. He loved his parents, they had a very good relationship, but deep down Hikaru had a small resentment. He had always wondered what it'd be like to be... special. To come from a powerful clan, or to have famous strong parents. However, his parents lacked anyway to give Hikaru that life. They were both average chunin with average abilities. The only thing they could teach Hikaru were the basics, and swordplay. Hikaru has surpassed his father in terms of sword skill. Hikaru loved them a lot but couldn't help but wish they were something more.

Hikaru entered the small, but comfortable looking home. "I'm home! I brought something!" Hikaru lifted the diploma as his mother came to meet him at the door. His mother's eyes lit up when she saw the diploma. She wrapped Hikaru in her arms.

"I knew you could do it! How are you? Are you hurt? Did you eat? Whose on your team? Did you get any assignments?" The mother asked Hikaru a million questions. Hikaru laughed.

"It was good mom, I'm waiting on more information right now, but I'm a genin now!" Hikaru's father came in from the other room to see the commotion going on. He was a tall man that shared Hikaru's messy black hair, but sported a goatee and more rough features. Hikaru handed over the diploma and his father smiled, patting Hikaru on his head.

"Great job... You're going to be a great ninja one day. I had a feeling you'd make it so... I bought you something just in case." Hikaru's father reached in his pocket and handed Hikaru several slips of paper.

"Are these...?" Hikaru asked excitedly as he held the paper in his hand. Hikaru's father nodded with a proud grin. It was Chakra Induction Paper, paper used to find one's elemental affinity. It was a challenge to discover one's affinity if you didn't come from a powerful family, but Hikaru wanted to become stronger, so he'd ask his father over and over again for the paper. Hikaru hugged his dad.

A while later Hikaru stood in his room looking at himself in the mirror. He had put his Genin Forehead Protector on, it fit him quite well. Hikaru held the paper in his hand trying to send chakra to it, but nothing happened. He would be at this for a while.

Osamaru

After he had been at his mothers grave for ten minutes crying. He stood up and left his mother and fathers grave. He went back to thé acadamy to wait for his team. Hé saw winter run up to help him. Winter knew he needed her. She knew he was visting his parents grave as Well as her parents grave.

Last edited:
"I finally passed... I'm finally a genin!!" Izuki said to himself as a sort of 'in your face' thought to his parents. He turned to his new teammates... well at least officially new teammates. It was going to be rough for sure but he was getting closer to his ideal than before. This was merely a stepping stone for what he had in the future. Looking towards the crowd he saw his parents in the back waving to him. His father didn't seem to impressed but his mother looked so happy she could cry. He gave a wide grin towards the crowd before turning to his teammates. "So it seems we're stuck as teammates." He mentioned with a slight chuckle. With the exception of Rozu, the rest of his teammates were part of his original class at the start of the year. "So what are we doing with the rest of the day...? And please don't say missions... I need sleep... badly..." He yawned tiredly rubbing one of his eyes.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden @TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Blanche Blanche duckydew duckydew

5f0671cfd4efca2453a1e07ac0d90e3e.jpg

mood - Excited tags - T ThatSideCharacter Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Jade Emperor Jade Emperor
TEAM 2: Fuyu, Nami, Rozu, Hitomi, Izuki Current Sensei: Bores Yuki

Nami felt like a weight had been lifted off of her shoulders. "First Izuki-Kun, we have to find and meet our Sensei. Then I'm sure we will get the rest of tonight off." She said and put two fingers up in a peace sign. She smiled and began walking towards the academy gates grabbing Her two closest teammates (Hitomi and Izuki) and pulling them in that direction. She was also tired but the thing that excited her most was that she was now a Genin. She began running towards the gates.

coded by: y o u n g j a e

Kaden stood in front of his father slightly disappointed in himself as well as having a look of understanding. His elder brother and cousin exchanged a glance. Both where smirking knowingly because Kaden hadn't understood his mistake until getting a lecture from his father. Both laughed.

"Kaden how many times has Master Tapis told you those exact same words." Said Kirihime, The clans chef. "Still you have the most talent and control among your peers back home. It can't be helped if you like to do battle. It's in your blood."

"Restraint in other words."
Kaden mumbled to himself. After the lecture from his father, Kaden had pictured many mistakes during that test from earlier. If that had been a real fight he would have gotten his team killed. What a careless mistake jumping into battle right off the bat. The only thing the boy had been focusing in was showcasing his combat ability. How wrong had he been. That mistake alone was was enough to burn his insides in anger. He wanted to break something.

Suddenly an imaged of his mother flashed in his mind. He heard he voice saying, "Try, try again little dragon king." Something she used to say when Kaden long ago. Whenever had tried to control his rage and failed. It was from a folk tale he couldn't recall no matter how hard he tried. Closing his eyes, even now he couldn't remember. Calm found him and he remembered he was a genin now. Another chance would find its way with his new team.

With a desire to follow in mother the teachings of his mother he looked at his father's smiling face. "I'll make you proud pop." The boy said to the man.

"You already have son." Jin Kiriryu responded, still beaming with pride at his son. "Your mother would be proud too. Never forget the lessons you have learned hear today Kaden and you will become a fine shinobi."

With a nod, Kaden looked to his elder brother and asked, "Is that for me?"

"Yes, rookie."
Hayden responded, slightly amused at his younger brother's excitement. He handed the boy the package he held then added, "Don't let us down little brother or you'll never catch up."

Looking down at his package he mumbled his understanding. Kaden knew what this was. It was his village's robe. With the realization that boy was not only representing his village, he gave his family a heartfelt good bye as they had to get back to their duties in respective.

It wasn't long before Kaden was home. He was so excited to open his gift he had rushed to his comfy little apartment. Quickly showering the boy now admired his new attire. Kaden feeling he wanted a snack grabbed a sweet bun and leapt out the window. Moving with swiftly along the rooftops to the location his new sensei would be waiting along with his team.

Last edited:
Izumi KōsetsuIzumi couldn't help but smile, her heart swelling with pride; she had done it, she was a genin. It was a personal accomplishment, and she knew that when she returned home with her headband, it wouldn't mean much to her parents or the rest of her clan, but man did it make her smile. She was proud, and, for the moment, that was all she cared about. She smiled briefly at the headband in her hands and nodded to Ko-sensei before she stood off to the side, watching as the rest of her teammates joined her. Kaden, Ikari, Hikaru, Osamaru. . . . Including Izumi, the five of them would make up Team Three. She couldn't believe it — she had always wanted to be a shinobi, and now it was finally a really possibility.

Growing up, being a shinobi didn't seem as though it were an option. The way her grandmother spoke of the academy, it didn't seem as though she even thought it was a legitimate way of training ninja. She thought very poorly of it, saying the only reason Izumi even attended the academy was to help her learn the more basic jutsu and skills that her grandmother didn't have the patience to teach, because 'the heiress will have little use for such techniques, so I won't waste my time with them', as her grandmother would often say. In fact, she thought so little of the academy that her grandmother would frequently make Izumi miss entire days so she could stay home and train with her, which caused the young girl to fall behind. Izumi was worried she'd never graduate at the rate she was going, but she was able to catch up, and sure enough, she made it to genin, despite all the setbacks.

Soon enough, the graduation ceremony was over, and students were dismissed. Izumi and the other genin made their way outside, where several newly graduated genin were being greeted by parents, grandparents, even siblings. Izumi knew it was futile, but she did spare a few glances side to side in hopes of catching a glimpse of her parents, or maybe Koriko. But, as she expected, there was no one she recognized standing in the sea of people. The smile on her face faltered a little bit, a hint of a frown hanging on the corner of her mouth, her brows furrowed together in disappointment — part of her told her that she knew this would happen, but another part of her ached terribly. Was refusing to be the heiress really that much of a disgrace?

Izumi quickly shook her head — there was nothing wrong with refusing the title. There was nothing wrong with her making her own decisions. She had spent her entire life having her decisions being made for her. What she was going to eat, where she was going, what she was going to study, when she was going to train. . . . Izumi had never had any real control over her life, and it was time she finally made a choice for herself. She was going to be a Leaf Village shinobi, and she was going to prove that she is more capable than anyone would have ever imagined.

Morie HogoshaMorie stood at the back of the room right by the door way, her back pressed against the wall and arms crossed over her chest as she watched Ko call students up and hand them a headband, congratulating them for their accomplishment. It was a crowded room with many students, so Morie made sure to say nothing and just spectate silently. There was a very impressive amount of students this year, which meant that any teams were bound to be well paired. She was listening for Team Three — those would be her genin. Morie smile softly. . . . The fact that she’s finally have students of her own was so exciting.

She thought about a few weeks prior when the Hokage called her to his office about the position as sensei. Morie was so nervous going into that meeting. She had no idea what it was about, she had simply received a letter from the Hokage saying he wished to see her in his office to discuss her future in Konoha. When she finally found herself standing before him in his office, the Hokage smiled and reassured her everything was fine. He asked her how things have been, commented on how well her missions had gone lately — one hundred percent of her missions over the past two years had been carried out safely and successfully with Morie as the team leader. Not a single unsatisfactory performance, no serious injuries — a teammate suffered a sprain ankle or various cuts, but nothing life threatening. The Hokage went on to ask her how she had been dealing with the loss of her parents; it had been several years as he recalled, but she seemed to be doing well. After a bit more idle conversation, the Hokage finally got around to the true reason why he had called Morie there — to offer her the chance to be a sensei.

“Team 3 is Izumi, Kaden, Ikari, Hikaru, and Osamaru.”

Morie pulled herself out of her thoughts and looked towards the front of the room — Team 3 was her team. The five newly graduated genin at the front of the room were now her students. She looked on at the five of them with a small smile — it seemed as though she’d be plenty busy keeping up with this group.

As the graduation ceremony was dismissed, Morie excused herself from the room, slipping out the backdoor before everyone else, going completely unnoticed. She had left a message with Ko earlier to inform her team to meet her in the classroom 3-B. As she walked down the halls of the academy to the designated classroom for her to meet her team, Morie thought over her newly appointed team. She didn't know too much about them, but she recognized them from the list of students that the Hokage had given her — it was a brief list with the names of all the students who were taking the graduation exam and were eligible to become genin.

Morie soon found herself in classroom 3-B in no time, and she left the door slightly ajar behind her as she walked in. She walked over to the desk in the empty classroom and sat on it, crossing her legs and waiting patiently — how long would it take for her team to get there? She sat patiently and closed her eyes, seeing if she'd pick up any of her student's chakra; she had made sure she picked out their chakra while they were standing at the front of the room. For a moment she noticed nothing, but she soon picked up on one of her students chakra — it seemed as though Izumi Kōsetsu was about to join her.

Last edited:
Timeline: Genin Squad and Missions
Overall charries's "Balance": New Genin
NPC Interaction:
Team 2: Fuyu, Rozu, Nami, Hitomi, Izuki

~Fuyu Uchiha~

HFyqF4U.jpg

Fuyu sat waiting for the rest of her team to show up, and for their sensei to show. Team 2. She had no doubt before that she would make Genin. Truthfully, she assumed she was better than most in her class, and was surprised when a few of them passed. Even a couple, she didn't think were that great at fighting, or doing ninja stuff, or even that they passed the written portions. It was all strange to Fuyu. If there were students that were average or slightly below, why did they pass? It was something she couldn't wrap her head around. Even on her own team she felt like there maybe was a couple who didn't deserve to be there.

Anyway, she was brooding, waiting for everyone to show at the designated spot. She knew she'd have to make the best with what she got. If some of her teammates were lagging slightly behind, she'd pick up the slack. -Though, in truth, Fuyu intended to bolt way ahead of them all, and become a powerful shinobi. If they remained weak it had nothing to do with her.

T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 MegMath13 MegMath13 GardenOfEden GardenOfEden TheBaconater TheBaconater General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Blanche Blanche Jade Emperor Jade Emperor duckydew duckydew

Osamaru

He called winter to him and went to meet his new teacher. As osamaru walked he thought of his parents. He thought of how proud they would be That he graduated. He then thought of red and green. How they were forced to fight. He remeberd it like it was yesterday.

Flash back

The village shouted out kill the bloodmoon. The hokage said " we will not kill them. They will kill themselves." At that moment red and Green started to fight. Fire barned greens skin as red fought. Green fell in pain as flames licked his skin. Red fell as blood driped out if her torn neck. Finally levi bloodmoon preformed blood storm not liking to see Green hua partner in pain and he died as well as Green. Next Mary bloodmoon died as Red bled out after Levi preformed blood storm.

Flash back End

Osamaru walked into thé room 2-B and sat down

Last edited:
Hikaru walked towards the school with the Chakra Induction Paper still in both hands. Hikaru kept sending Chakra to it waiting for something to happen. Hikaru shrugged it off and put it back in his pocket. It was time to meet up with his team and his new sensei. He wondered if it would be some super stoic strong dude, or some old wise master who knew a million jutsu. As Hikaru got himself more and more excited he hurriedly went up the path and into the building. He saw Osamaru walk into a room, that had to be 3B.

Hikaru opened the door, and scanned the room. He only saw one unfamiliar face. It was a young woman, who seemed pretty small for someone whose supposed to be a Jonin. Hikaru knew it would be dumb to just judge someone on appearance, if she was a Jonin she'd have to be pretty darn strong.

"Hello! I'm Hikaru Hajime!" Hikaru bowed his head.

duckydew duckydew firestorm firestorm DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 TheBaconater TheBaconater

Getting pulled along by Nami, he couldn't help but get slightly red faced. He pulled away from her to run ahead to their new teacher. And he stopped by the front gate to see Borres their apparent new teacher. Looking up towards the man for a moment before standing up straight. He looked quite sketchy but he only assumed he was their teacher.

"I'll just ask but are your the teacher for Team 2...?" He said with a puzzled look. He hadn't known the name of their teacher but if they were going to be anywhere it would be near the academy.

Kaden ran with both speed and joy along the rooftop of a large building. He wanted some momentum for this one. The way he one could move about with such freedom was something he could find at his little village. The only way he could get a good workout was in the Training arena or in the Village Hidden in the Clouds. In the the Leaf a simple run could be a workout. He'd often look for different routes to train his body.

He leapt off the roof with force and went flying. He laughed gleefully as he sailed through the air. His fun was cut short however, as the class room he assumed was 3-B came into view. Pulling out a Kunia from the tool pouch strapped to his leg as his momentum slowed, Kaden landed on a tree then jumped once more and slammed his diamond shaped dagger into the wall near the window of the class. He opened the window and went through.

Osamaru. Hikaru. Izumi. He'd make the fourth. The boy looked over to his sensei and spoke. "Kaden Kiriryu reporting for duty."

Izumi Kōsetsu
Izumi made her way to classroom 3-B, where she had been told her sensei was waiting for her and her team. She placed a hesitant hand on the door, which was left open a few inches. She took a breath and looked down at her hand and saw it was trembling — she couldn't tell if it was from the excitement of becoming a genin, or the nervousness of meeting her new sensei, but she couldn't keep herself from shaking. However, she froze when a voice called from the other side of the door.

"Go ahead and come in, Izumi, and leave the door open for the others."

Izumi's eyes widened and she slowly entered the classroom and found it was empty, except for a small woman perched on the desk in the deserted room. The woman, who had been staring idly at the ceiling, looked at Izumi with a small smile as she walked through the doorway of the classroom.

"Nice of you to join me," the woman said. "Go ahead, take a seat while we wait for your teammates."

Izumi paused, looking at her with a raised eyebrow, completely lost. "H-how did you know it was me?"

"I could sense your chakra," she said with a simply.

Izumi took a seat at the table directly in front of the desk the woman sat on. "So. . . . You're a sensor type?"

The woman smiled. "Very good — yes, that's correct, I'm a sensor type. But more importantly, I'm your sensei."

"Well, it's nice to finally meet you. But, may I ask your name?"

Her sensei nodded. "You can, but your teammates are on their way, so how about we wait until they've joined us and we'll commence with the introductions, hm?"

Izumi gave a doubtful look — she had seen her teammates take off once the graduation ceremony had ended. She seriously doubted they were back so quickly. However, to her surprise, she watched Osamaru come into the classroom and take a seat, followed by Hikaru, then Kaden, and soon enough, the entire team was there, seated in the classroom. All within about five minutes. Izumi looked to her sensei with an impressed look — they were in for quite the experience.

Morie Hogosha
Morie watched as her newly appointed students filed into the classroom, one by one. As her students introduced themselves, she smiled lightly and nodded, not saying anything. She waited until all of them were present and seated before she said anything.

"Alright, so, this is Team Three, hm?" she said with a smile, eyeing all of them. "Well, from what I hear, you're all very capable genin, so I'm interested to see what you all have to offer. However, before we go any further, I believe a little introduction is in place — so, what we'll do is go around, introduce ourselves and tell us a little bit about yourself, alright? Fun facts, something you like, something that make you a bit nervous, etcetera. I'll go first so you all know what I mean, okay?"

She looked to all her students for some expression of acknowledgment and continued. "My name is Morie Hogosha. One fun fact about myself is I made jonin at the age of sixteen. Let's see. . . . Something I like to do is train myself. I'm always pushing myself to be better, because there's always room for improvement. Now, as for something I'm nervous about. . . ," she smiled lightly and gave a sheepish laugh, rubbing the back of her head awkwardly. "Well, to be entirely honest, I'm a little nervous about training you guys — you're actually my first students. I've never had a team before. So, this will be a learning experience for all of us. But, be rest assured that I promise you that I am more than capable of training you all to be the best shinobi you can be."

Morie clapped her hands together, smiling brightly. "Alrighty then, who's next?" She glanced around the faces of the genin before her, waiting for one of them to volunteer. After a few moments of awkward silence, she chuckled. "Okay, no takers, hm? Then how about. . . . The kunoichi of the group? Izumi, go ahead — ladies first after all, right?"

Morie watched as Izumi sat up a bit straighter in her seat and spoke up. "Well, my name is Izumi Kōsetsu. I guess a fun fact about me is that I'm pretty good at taijutsu, i-if you can consider that a fun fact. Something I enjoy is learning to wield weapons better — I'm really working on my swordsmanship, at the moment. And something I'm nervous about is being a genin. . . . I guess it's not nervousness as much as it is nervous excitement — not knowing what's ahead, finding out how we'll work as a team. . . . I mean, it's all pretty exciting."

Izumi finished and Morie smiled nodding encouragingly. "Good, good, very nice." Morie looked on to the other genin in her presence and smiled. "Alright, gentlemen, who's next?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back