• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: A Shinobi's Life

Thalia_Neko

Ten Thousand Club
Timeline: Academy Days
Overall charries's "Balance": Students / Super-weak

~Fuyu Uchiha~

4gRAlED.png
Name: Fuyu Uchiha
Height: 5'2''

Personality:
Fuyu is not known to be very sociable, seemingly the loner type. She is most seen doing her own thing, speaking her mind, and following her own set of rules. Any structure of any sort imposed upon her tends to not go well, as she does not appear to appreciate guidelines, regulations, and orders of any sort; following rules tends to be an afterthought for her, as she views them as inconveniences, and at best -suggestions. That isn't to say she is a disobedient hooligan, more a... constructive rogue, of the rebellious-type. She seems prone to her own brand of mischief, that may not sit quite well with others. Her tongue can either be scornful, scathing, and rude, or lax, chill, and outright absent, if she doesn't have any stake in specific conversations. In fact, Fuyu grows bored of pettiness. Squabbles and childish games Fuyu tends to turn away from. Any immaturity she finds rather pathetic. Though, that can be ironic, because Fuyu is not the mature-type. Her solemness and broodiness may come off as maturity, but it is just the opposite. Anyway, Fuyu is often seen as a stuck-up snowflake, that can be temperamental if challenged, or when things don't go her way. Fuyu is quite prideful of her clan, not because she cares for them really, but because of the power the Uchiha possess (and by proxy, she possesses).

History: (Optional)

Strengths:
Fuyu is quite quick, preferring agility and speed to raw power. She uses speed to take out opponents, suffering in any enduring fight.
Fuyu is competent in Kenjutsu, preferring smaller bladed weapons, ranging from swords, daggers, kunai, and sai.
Fuyu has a promising future in Lightning Style, seeking to master it.
Fuyu is fairly intelligent, wanting to hone her mind as much as her skill. She can be quick-witted and tactical.

Weaknesses:
Fuyu does not like being tagged by any hits, resulting in a smaller, flimsier physique.
She hasn't mastered anything yet.
Fuyu is also a bit smug and cocky, resulting in underestimating her opponents.
Fuyu believes she's a shinobi destined for great things, and loathes anyone who would get in the way of that. Which leads her to make mistakes in the here and now.
She's not a particularly kind or likable person, especially when she's silently judging others.
Her team-play isn't horrendous, but could use some work.
Isn't prone to making friends easily, if at all, really.

Jutsus:
(At the beginning) Academy Jutsus
Lightning Style: Sparking Crown

"Fuyu! Fuyu!" a woman's voice called. "Fuyu!! Fuyu!!" She continued, sounds coming from the home behind the small girl. "Ugh, where is that child?" she mused, sliding open a door, stepping out to meet the brisk, fresh morning air. "Fuyu! Fuy- ah! There you are, Fu-chan! Where have you been? What are you doing out here? You missed breakfast, silly thing! You remember this is the first day of the Academy right? You'll be late!" The dark-haired lady quickly rushed over to her small daughter, immediately beginning fawning over her, preening her hair and ruffled clothes.

Fuyu was busy ignoring the calls of her mother. She was outside, standing on the dusty ground, legs wide, standing in a silly stance. There were two shuriken between her tiny fingers. "Hyaa!" she shouted in her squeaky voice tossing them. Watching them spin in delight, only to watch them miss the target on the logs set up across the dirt path. They fell short and wide. Puffing her cheeks, Fuyu pouted, her mood souring more when she heard the sliding door behind her, and the woman who was her mother call her. Her charcoal eyes gleamed when the woman knelt beside her, poking and prodding at her state of dress, while pulling and combing her dark hair. "Hrrrr, mo ī yo," Fuyu whined. "Mama, I was training."

Her mother sighed, backing up. Looking up at the mess before her, all the shuriken tossed about, none of them on the target, she said, "I see that darling. Very good. But you missed break.. Okay, just, go grab your things, you don't want to be late for your first day, do you?"

Fuyu stared up at her mother, then shook her head. "Then go!" the woman repeated, "Shoo!" That sent the small girl running back inside. Moments later, Fuyu and her mother were standing in front of their home. The tiny girl looked up at her mother. "Okay, this is a big day, Fuyu. Your father and I know how you want to be a shinobi! This is the first step! Good luck hunny! Now, shoo, shoo. Or you'll be late!" Fuyu nodded, then began rushing away, running like how she saw her older sister run. "OH! And you be sure to make some friends now! You hear?! You hear me, Fuyu Uchiha?! MAKE SOME FRIENDS!"

Fuyu's mother sighed, shaking her head, as her daughter disappeared out of the Uchiha Clan's walls. "That girl..."

Pyosimros Pyosimros T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 Purity Purity

Last edited:
"So, this is Konoha..." The girl thought as she look up to the sign of the entrance way of the village. In her right hand is a crumpled up piece of paper. She slowly uncrumples the paper, reading over it once more. After doing so, she crumples it up once more and looks straight ahead. "...It beats being alone really." With a sigh, Hazuki breaks out into a run and begins to leap from building to building in this new local.

A smirk was plain on her face as she was in the air, seeing the people down below going throughout their day to day lives... their smiles and abundance of noise... "This place is so full of life... I love i-" But soon her talk was cut short as the little girl ninja jumps straight first into a wall due to her lack of attention.
"OOF!" She then falls into an alley way, right on top of some garbage. "Ugh... darn it, lot more buildings too..."

Hazuki shakes her head from side to side, taking off a banana peel from her head as she leaps from the garbage and walks back onto the main walkway of Konoha. "...Question is, where's the academy?"

A boy had his head rested on the breakfast table with toast in his mouth, slowly chewing. Around him were a woman and a man, one cooking and the other reading a newspaper respectively. The woman would shrug the boy in order to wake his sleepy daze. "Young mister, wake up this instance! It's the first day and you'll be late for school yet again!" she would say as the boy gave a small grunt before finishing the piece of toast while keeping his head rested on the table. "Just give it up. This boy has no motivation for ninja school." the man would say as he flipped a page of his newspaper, "He should be off with playing ninjas and start working on taking over the store."

Izuki groaned a bit before pulling himself off the table and taking his dish to the sink. "I'm leaving this here, mom..." He said tiredly before turning to his old man to speak, "And I already told you I'm not taking over the store, Dad."

"Remember you fail this year at the academy and you're coming back to study in the business."

"You said this last year!"

"Yes, well I'm saying it for real this time."

"It'll be different..."

The two exchanged arguments before Izuki realized that his father was actually stalling for time. Running out the door without saying good bye, Izuki quickly ran towards the direction of the academy. Along the way he barely avoided a girl walking from an alleyway before continuing on forward.

Pyosimros Pyosimros Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 Purity Purity

Hazuki looks over to see a boy with his eyes closed walking pass her. "I think he might be going to the academy... but his clothes are kinda non-ninja like?" She merely starts walking behind the boy, following him from a distance. "The people of Konoha have rather strange attire... that's for sure at least." She muttered.

T ThatSideCharacter

Despite the girl was muttering from a distance away, Izuki could hear the comment about his 'strange' attire. He stopped for a bit to look back at the girl before observing her set of clothing more closely before thinking, "I could commentate that her clothes are pretty out there... I mean why is she using rope as a belt...?" Shaking off that thought he called out to the girl assuming that she would be attending the shinobi academy as well. "School is about to start so... if you don't wanna end up late, it might be better to run!"

Angelostar4 Angelostar4

With the boy saying those words to her under his judgemental gaze, Ruo's legs tightens up as she readies herself to take off. "O-Oh! Thanks for saying that stranger and classmate!" And as she says those words Hazuki darts off, leaping into the air, heading forward to the academy. "Alrighty, the academy was just up ahead all along! Now I just gotta get there without being late!"

T ThatSideCharacter

The Uchiha Twins
It was early in the morning, about six, and most of the Uchiha clan was sound asleep, save two if them. The twins Shin and Jubei, who were sparring outside their home, the sound of their movements and strikes softly echoing as they fought. It was a pitched battle, as neither of the twins had any working jutsus and didn't fully understand Chakra control. Just before they were about to strike, their mother came out, saying, "What are you boys doing up so early? The sun's not even up." She was still in her bedwear, the twins composing themselves as Shin said, "Just training, Mom. We need to if we want to become shinobi one day." Jubei nodded, their mother smiled, saying, "You two are so much like you're father. Come on and eat some breakfast." Shin smiled, running inside as Jubei stayed for a bit, frustrated that he couldn't beat Shin before heading inside.​

NPC Interaction: Ko Aburame-sensei

~Fuyu Uchiha~

A group of kids were gathered out front. The majestic, dignified red building that was the Academy stood behind them, it's radiance bathing all the new, determined, energetic pupils below. A man in a grey-green cloak stood there, a warm smile on his face, his eyes covered by some weird shades. He watched as child after child came up before him. "Students!" he called, holding up his arms. "Welcome! It is an absolute joy to see you all here! Today is the first day of Ninja training. It is inspiring that the youth of Konoha is so adamant about becoming shinobi! I am Aburame Ko. I welcome you to the Academy! I will be the teacher of some of you. Not all, but that's okay. We are well staffed, and the other sensei's are very much looking forward to meeting you all!" He fumbled through some papers. "Okay. I will call names. The one's I call, would you please step over here, I will be your sensei, everyone else please enter the building behind me. There you will meet your sensei's, and you will begin your ninja journey! Okay!-"

He looked down at the papers he was holding. "Uchiha Fuyu!" he called. A small girl with dark hair, donning a small, white, blue, and black outfit, brandishing the Uchiha mark stepped over to the side. She looked up at him, then around at the other kids. He smiled at her, then continued. "Ryu Hazuki!.. Ryu Hazuki?.. Is she here? Ryu Hazuki! Mkay.. Hyuga Rei! Hatohara Izuki! Okay.. oh, more Uchihas. Uchiha Shin and Uchiha Jubei!" He would then call several more names, eagerly awaiting his students to amass before him.

Pyosimros Pyosimros T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 Purity Purity Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

The Uchiha Twins
After their breakfast, the two twins rushed off to the Academy, racing to see who was the fastest. They were neck and neck, reaching the Academy at about the same time. They stood there, waiting until their names were called as they stepped forward, waiting to meet their Sensei and other teammate. The other members soon arrived, a brown haired girl with sky blue eyes who waved at the two boys, saying, "Hi! I'm Ako! What're your names?" The two boys blushed, Shin saying, "I-uh...I'm Shin Uchiha and this is my brother, Jubei. Pleased to meet ya! He shook her hand, Jubei doing the same as he looked away bashfully. The three then sat down and talked as they waited for their Sensei.​
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

Leaping from building to building, Ruo sees a impressive building as well as a bunch of kids outside. "I think this is it, the academy of Konoha!" Landing in a tree not far away from the students, she jumps off it and lands on her. Afterwards she rushes towards the field of students with a slightly worried expression on her face. "Ruo Hazuki, reporting in sensei!" She yelled quite loudly. "I hope i'm not too late or anything..."

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

Seeing the girl leap forward caused Izuki to gasp with his mouth open before realizing he was going to be late if he didn't start running. After running a good 5 minutes at full sprint he finally made it to the gates of the academy just as the names for the class placements were being made. Hearing his name pop up he attempted to stop in front of the teacher, only to have himself fall face first before him.

"H..... Here...." Izuki said weakly raising one arm before having it fall back to the ground. "So... tired..." he would mumble before getting up slowly by himself.

"Well, that was a terrible first impression on my part..."
He thought to himself as he looked around to see any familiar faces. He noted the one girl he met from before who ran off ahead of him. He gave a small smile to her before looking at his other classmates.

"Three Uchihas in the same class." He spoke to himself as he noted the two twins and the girl bearing the Uchiha symbol. There was even a Hyuga clan member in the class. He stared at his own hands before sighing a bit. "I feel so minuscule compared to all the other kids..."

Pyosimros Pyosimros Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 Purity Purity Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Last edited:

~Fuyu Uchiha~

Fuyu glanced to her side as a couple other Uchiha's were called over. She didn't recognize them, which struck her as odd. Thinking on it now, the young girl couldn't recall many of her fellow Uchiha outside her immediate family. She usually had her nose stuck in some scroll, or she was out back her own home trying to learn Shuriken jutsu. She wasn't like other kids, who would hang out with others so readily. Even now they were talking to some girl named Ako, who was showcasing her own friendliness and openness.

Ko-sensei grinned down at his enthusiastic students. It was their enthusiastic natures that warmed his heart; the reason he took up teaching as a profession. "Hello there Ruo Hazuki-chan! Lovely to have you in my class! You too, Hatohara Izuki-kun." The boy seemed rather nervous, but that was to be expected as this was the first day of school, and a completely new experience. "Okay, class! I think I speak for everyone, when I say we all want to get to know you -each other. So, would each of you tell us about yourselves. At least one thing. Then, if you would, or if you can, perform a ninjutsu you know? Does anyone know what ninjutsus are?"

Fuyu raised her hand, "Ninjutsu means ninja technique. It uses our chakra to perform some sort of technique..." she explained, or tried to. Ko-sensei snickered and nodded, "Yes, I suppose that's the gist. Okay, would you kindly go first, Fuyu?"

She paused, then stood up. The young Uchiha girl turned to talk to the rest of the class. "I am Uchiha Fuyu. I am an Uchiha..." She thought that was enough, then held up her hands. After a couple of handsigns, performed slowly and crudely, she said. "This is all I know, sensei... Lightning Style: Sparking Crown." After a few sparks of her chakra, a weird squiggly-razored circular beam of lightning appeared in her hands. It fizzled and sparked resembling the shape of a crown, but appeared to warp and distort, like Fuyu struggled to maintain even this tiny thing. Then with a POP it fizzled out. Fuyu lowered her hands, looking disappointed.

"OH! Very good, Fuyu-chan!" Ko praised in surprise. That was the lightning release nature. That was far higher level than his students would reach for quite some time. And they were only just starting even going over ninjutsu and chakra! Remarkable. Seeing her manage to bring out electricity was startling. That said, she was an Uchiha... A smile crossed his face, nodded to her. "Very nice, Fuyu-chan. Okay, who's next?"

Pyosimros Pyosimros T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 Purity Purity Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

"Alright... alright!" Ruo takes several steps forward in front of the students, standing next to the teacher and looking at the students with a stern expression on her face. "Hello everyone! I am Ruo Hazuki of the Ryu Clan!" She takes a bow before standing back up straight with her arms to her sides. "I'll make sure to do my very best to make it far and why to support myself and all of you!"

With that said, Ruo takes a step forward towards the students... taking in a breath before heading into the crowd of students. "Hope I left a strong impression on them with those words... that..." She looks at her back, the wrapped object shaking a bit as she walks in-between the students. "Perhaps I shouldn't have done that... well, it is what it is."

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

After observing the girl step down after her introduction, Izuki stepped forward to introduce himself as he held a smile on his face. "I'm Izuki Hatohara, son of a music shop owner. I'm actually here for a second year but I aim to pass with flying colors this time!!" He looked around a bit in silence to see the stares of some of the students behind him before facing his teacher.

"... And then a jutsu right...?" He spoke softly as he was confused as to why the girl before didn't do anything. "Perhaps she didn't know...?"
Making a seal with both hands, he chanted the name of his jutsu.

"Ninja Art: Transformation Jutsu!" Izuki puffed into a cloud of smoke before a familiar face stood before his new teacher. He transformed into a perfect replica of his teacher.

"How is it? Perfect right?" He said as he even mimicked his teacher's voice. Izuki looked up to his teacher and realized he made one fatal flaw. He was still his own height instead making him look shorter to the original. Quickly, in another puff of smoke, he changed back to his own self before laughing and scratching his head, "Almost did it this time..."

He walked back into the group of students before standing beside Ruo and sighing a bit.

Yukino-yukino-yukinoshita-35770503-400-366.png

✯✯✯

interactions: None
mentions: None

The sun shone through a window in the Hamasaki Compound, the room that this window belonged to was Nami Hamasaki's. When her face was illuminated with light she jumped awake and started to get ready. She was usually awake by this time. But today her parents were gone and didn't wake her up, her father was on a mission some place outside of the village and her mother had left to go to work. It was her first day at the academy and she was going to be late.
Just the thought of this was enough to make the usually calm girl go into a frenzy trying to get ready. She began to walk out the door when she realized that she didn't have any shoes on and then there was barking behind her. She facepalmed and walked back inside "Dammit, I'm going to be late." She muttered as she pulled on her shoes and then picked Suku up placing her on her head. She then sprinted to the Academy.
When she arrived there was already a group assembled in front of the teacher. "Sorry I'm late Sensei." She piped up and then stood near the back unsure of what they were doing.

Code by apolla apolla

Last edited:

~Fuyu Uchiha~

Ko looked to Ruo next, listening to the young girl make her introduction. It brought a smile to his face. After pausing for a moment, he noticed she did not attempt any jutsu, which he took to mean she could not perform any. Nodding, he said, "Okay, well that's okay. That's why we're here, nice to meet you Ruo-chan! Hope you enjoy my class!" Next up, Izuki. Oh, so it was his second year here, as he had failed to pass? That brought a twinge of pity and sadness to Ko's chest, but he didn't make it known. Instead, he listened and watched the boy. Ko took one step back as the boy turned into a copy of himself... albeit a smaller version of himself. "Haha! Nearly so, Izuki-kun! Very good! As expected for someone who has already been through the Academy! -Oh.. uh, I didn't mean it that way." Ko stopped what he was saying and shook his head. "Good job!" A girl ran up, joining the ranks of the kids in front of him. "Oh! Hamasaki Nami, was it? Glad you could make it! Mind sharing something about yourself to the rest of the class? Perhaps you can perform a jutsu already? Hm?"

Pyosimros Pyosimros T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 Purity Purity Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford MegMath13 MegMath13

Yukino-yukino-yukinoshita-35770503-400-366.png

✯✯✯

The young female nodded as she walked up standing beside her Sensei, though she was hesitant to speak. She stared at the members of her class and bit down on her lip. She thought back to the note, she had found on her dresser this morning "As Ro Sensei said I'm Hamasaki Nami, I come from a Clan that has animals that help them with their Ninja Tasks. My father is Hamasaki Akihiro, a Jonin." Nami says after some thought. Her hands shook slightly as she made the Hand signs for a clone jutsu. Her clone easily looked different than she did just because it didn't have a replica of Suku on it's head. She sighed and walked back towards the group of students.

Code by apolla apolla

While Izuki waited as the remainder of his class, he looked over to the Fuyu, curious about the jutsu she performed earlier. Not wanting to disturb the rest of the class, he sneaked over to stand beside the girl before whispering in a low voice. "So... that jutsu that you did before? What was that?? It was super cool!" He tried to muffle his excitement but his eyes told that he was curious about it.

"Is it like a secret technique from your clan? Or did you create it yourself??" He tried sticking out his hands in the same fashion although nothing happened of course.

Pyosimros Pyosimros Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 Purity Purity Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford MegMath13 MegMath13

Rin had woken up that morning excited for his first day, but now he was worried he didn't know what to show to the class, plus the fact that he had arrived late, he didn't want to embarass himself anymore. "Come on! you must know something!@ H ekept talking to himself as he usually did but stopped because we wanted to pay attention to the other presentations. "I guess I'll have to do something simple but afer that Uchiha kid nothing would be surprising and it would just seem plain and simple.

"I just hope I[m not tyhe worst presentation"

~Fuyu Uchiha~

Ko nodded, "I think I know of him, Nami-chan. A respected Jonin." He finished listening and watching the young aspiring kunoichi intently. "Oh! That's interesting, and a topic we will get into later: Ninja Clans that is." He scanned the area, "A lot of you are from Ninja Clans, so I'm sure you're familiar with the topic." Ko cast his eyes down at the Uzumaki kid. "Rin-kun, was it? Perhaps you have something to share with the rest of the class?" It seemed most had already gone, and this introductory period was winding down.

Fuyu looked towards the boy who deemed it necessary to speak to her. Her gray eyes gave nothing away. In a placid tone, she answered, "No, it is just a simple jutsu." Looking down at her hands, she murmured, "And I flubbed it."

Pyosimros Pyosimros T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 Purity Purity Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford MegMath13 MegMath13 Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy

Last edited:
Rin tried not to show his desperation slowly stood up and walked towards the front "Umm... yes sensei" He stood infront for a couple minutes and decide to do a substitution jutsu leaving a log behind and appearing behind the teacher. He blushed and slowly walked back to his seat, he felt as if he had embarrased himself, so he blushed in the way and just looked towards the desk. "I hope that was good enough, it was a basic technique though, I just hope it was enough".

Last edited:
Rei decided that going right then was an appropriate thing to do. Perhaps with Rin grabbing the attention of the class, no one would miss the number of errors she was about to make.

She stood up, and crossed her fingers. With a bang and some smoke, she cloned herself and promptly fought her own clone. She was targeting tenketsu points on her clone, but of course, being her clone, she was evenly matched for a slight bit. After a brief and fast exchange, Rei whirled away from her clone, gathered chakra in her hand, and used wind nature to hit a tenketsu point from a distance.

The clone disappeared in a cloud of smoke, and Rei sat back down in her chair, completely exhausted.

ASUKA KATOU
Asuka awoke in a startle. Not from a nightmare or a simple bad dream, but instead it was something else. She felt like...she had missed something. Pulling down her sheets, the sleepy girl rose herself into a sitting position, thinking of whatever she may have forgotten.

Groceries? No. Tools? No. Asuka rubbed eyes as the crows called from outside, pushing her to be fully alert. Then she suddenly remembered: the first day in the academy. Asuka's eyes instantly shot towards her clock after that point. It's been roughly ten minutes since school would've begun, and ten more minutes would be spent preparing. And with this realization, Asuka prepared everything in a hurry.

~~

Eventually Asuka did reach the academy, a low pant under her breath. As she approached the academy grounds she saw a group amassing, likely a class in session. She didn't know whether or not that was her specific class, though if it wasn't, Asuka could simply ask for her true class.

Walking towards the group in a light jog, she stopped once she was near the front of the students. "Excuse me, is this my class? My name is Asuka Katou," she interrupted, forgetting the group was in the middle of some sort of demonstration or skill check of some sort.

~TAGS - fdfsd || LOCATION - Academy Grounds~

~Fuyu Uchiha~

Ko again looked impressed. "A substitution jutsu? Well, very good Rin-kun! Very good." That jutsu wasn't too tough, but it wasn't super easy for new students either. He was surprised the kid could do it before classes even started. Rei-chan seemed to take it upon herself to go next, which was good. They all watched her fight her clone. A solid one would mean she knew how to make Shadow Clones? That would be remarkable if true, so it must've just been some other type of clone to make it seem like she was fighting something. Still, she had an aptitude for Wind Release, and that was also quite impressive. "Very nice Rei-chan! Um, you wouldn't happen to know how to make Shadow Clones right?.. Haha." He turned to yet another new face, "Ah! Asuka Katou! Nice for you to join us! Haha, well, it seems most of my class is here and has gone through introductions. Why don't we get started? I mean really get started. Everyone have your handbooks?"

Pyosimros Pyosimros T ThatSideCharacter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 Purity Purity Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford MegMath13 MegMath13 Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy

Izuki tiled his head as she mentioned the part where she messed up her jutsu. "But isn't that why we're all going to school...? So we can learn where are faults are and improve where we need to? That being said... I'll be taking a few pointers from everyone else's skills to piece my own jutsus. And I'm definitely passing this year!" he said while to Fuyu as he grinned. Hearing the teacher mention textbooks he quickly prompted to grab his own textbook until realizing he left his home in a hurry and forgot it at his desk. Turning back to Fuyu, he was feeling embarrassed due to what he said before asking in a small voice, "C-can we share textbooks...? I forgot mine... at home..."

Pyosimros Pyosimros Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Angelostar4 Angelostar4 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 Purity Purity Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford MegMath13 MegMath13 Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back