• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mythos RP Interest Check

Thrushwing

Manic potato

156427675915820769.png

prolog_02 - Copy.jpg
prolog_03.jpg
prolog_04.jpg

The spiritual creatures that left the ocean came in pairs and had a supernatural connection with their spiritual partner. The only creature that lacked a partner was mankind.
The pairs that emerged together were:
Leopard (god) and Hawk (god)
Elk (god) and the Wolf (god)
Boar (god) and Fox (god )
&
Humans

It was not only these animals that came into existence. Odin being the firstborn and the strongest out of the Vanir and Aesir tribes decided to appoint gods and goddesses and tie their forms with each one of the spiritual animal and they would be the guardians for not only the species but the earth. Since then death has left it's mark. Everything dies - worlds & gods included. In this cycle of death and rebirth the gods' power ebbs and flows like the changing tides.

PRESENT DAY
For years the world has been slowly but surely getting thrown into chaos. Nature has started to change. Humans no longer respect the gods of old. The moon... it's turning blood red. Humans have heard the stories of the gods and their spiritual animal forms but they no longer fear it. Some have vowed to hunt the gods' favored animal species. What will happen if the humans slowly decide to hunt the gods themselves? (if the gods die their favored species dies and their spiritual animal partner)Or if they wipe out their species of animals? (The gods shall get weaker and there's more chance of the small worshippers forgetting them and the god dies). With mankind becoming more dangerous the gods face a decision: Do they murder the god/goddess tied to humanity? Humanity has become so detached from the gods it's unknown if they would wither away and die. What shall the fate of the gods be?

------------------

Hi, I was thinking of doing a tightly knit rp group with me and two (or possibly 3 if I think it's still manageable) other people so that way we could keep it small and have a lot of different characters and hopefully a smaller group ensures the longevity of the rp. I found it too difficult to manage a large group by myself so I figured a smaller group would be more manageable. I would like this til the end of the rp (which would require input plot wise from the other members) & long term commitment. Maybe a post at least once a week - 2+ paragraphs.

No minors - violence, gore and swearing will be in this rp and as a 20+ adult I wouldn't feel comfortable with minors.

Anyways that's all I got - let me know if this interests you!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back