• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mytholoptica - Overview

Sophileon

Silence eludes me.
Welcome to a world much like our own, and yet, entirely different.

Throughout history mankind has coexisted with supernatural beings.

Some would label these beings as complete falsehood not at allowing the concept to take seed and germinate.

Some would call these beings a truth and seek utter and complete knowledge of them allowing it to take hold of their entire existence.

Many others would be ignorant of anything greater than themselves whether by choice or not.

Imagine a world where all the gods of yesteryear exist. Imagine such an intriguing concept. Imagine mytholoptica.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome, again, to my idea and concept of a world that is both modern and fantastical in both respects.

In this modern day interpretation, the ancient gods of mythology exist and roam the world in disguise.

Long have they been forgotten and worshiped, but not so long since they existed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this particular RP a player would take on the role of a mythological deity of their choice and give them a modern day representation. This RP is many genres melded into a single, cohesive concept.

That being said, the idea gives rise to many wondrous concepts that I will later expound upon.

Given how an idea such as this might grow stagnant and boring to some, fear not fellow adventurers!

Not only will the player take role of a mythological god of their choosing, but I will also be throwing many twists and turns into the fold.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back