• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy {{Mystery of Shadows OOC}}

DevonWrites DevonWrites Here's where we're chattin' it up. And of course you can join now, that's the beauty of a jump-in. :33: Oh also, I don't know about the others but I can't see your character picture.

DevonWrites DevonWrites Here's where we're chattin' it up. And of course you can join now, that's the beauty of a jump-in. :33: Oh also, I don't know about the others but I can't see your character picture.
Thanks! ^^
If you want, you can just go to google and look up "Fire Emblem Keaton"
Yes I used the pic and name of an actual character, but I just couldn't imagine him being called anything else! X/

91mczl.jpg

Uh, yes, lol. And his name is great.

Sorry y'all, that's the best I've got right now. I've only gotten out of my seat a hundred times now. Lots going on 'round here today.

Daw, sweet nothings. XD I just hate when I can't pay attention to and add detail the way I would if I wasn't busy. Then I think about it after I post and realize the things I should have written differently, lol. It's okay though, we're just a casual jump-in. I haven't role played in months, so I'm bound to be a little rusty.

I will post nothing of sustenance if I post now. So you know, proceed. I shall post at random. *bows out*

You've always been good at fight scenes.

Also, for the record, the pendant hidden in Ann's shirt is a healing amulet. It was left to her by her ancestors, her mom tried to destroy it... it's a long story. So with that said, if Henry jumps in to be fed on, super. But if he can't, Ann won't die, which should raise some questions.

In his human form, he won't be so controlled by emotion and instinct. He'll have more of a thought process before taking action than in his wolf form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back