• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy {{Mystery of Shadows OOC}}

I'm headed out in a bit to explore the forest near here. It's cold and rainy so I probably won't be gone an eternity but who knows. It is a national park. Just a cruddy day for it.

Umm... Does this mean that short post of waking up didn't happen and I get to make a new one...?
Well, your character didn't seem too awake, plus Henry is kinda kidnapping him :'))))))

I drove to the beach instead. Buuuut it's high tide still so I'm headed home. :ghostv:

Yeeeaaah. Hmm. It's just that it could literally be anything, lol. I wonder what would benefit the story you know?

It could be some kind of storage building or a warehouse type thing, since we are near the edge where the dome meets wasteland. That's just one idea though.

That's a great idea. I forgot they were pretty close to the edge already. Should I post then? I'll just post something simple probably.

I hath, just wanted to say hath. I'm traveling in the car for like five hours today. I have my laptop though. It'll just depend on my hotspot when I can post if I ever need to.

Heheheh. And Zero is kinda adorable in the last half of my post. At least, I think he's gone all adorable.

Kry Kry Ohmygod, Henry and Zero are so pure it actually makes me just die inside, I love it

Sigh... Poor Keaton... The outsider of the group that no one likes... No one even bothers to acknowledge him speaking... *single, dramatically slow teardrop*

Don't worry. It'll get better. Just be glad the vampire hasn't paid much attention to him yet lol.

Annabelle was going to come check on him. :) I just need to find a good place to whip out the ol laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back