• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy {{Mystery of Shadows OOC}}

idalie idalie Do you want me to post or would you like to?

Devon, are you going to post the knockout or do you want us to just say he fell out and returned to his human form?

You guys can just post, not much point in a one-liner about being knocked out. It can just be assumed that it happened.

idalie idalie Do you want me to post or would you like to?

Devon, are you going to post the knockout or do you want us to just say he fell out and returned to his human form?
You better go first :') I mean, there's a vampire coming at chu, Henry'll step in if it goes South

Omnomnomnom.
Though I kinda feel bad for wolfy, two against one really isn't fair lol.

XD It's okay Devon, Ann will like him. She's friendlier than the other two. XD *as she stabs a person*

Is it bad that I love the way Henry puts emphasis into his words by beating a specific vampy with his baton?

Is it bad that I love the way Henry puts emphasis into his words by beating a specific vampy with his baton?
Nah :')) I meant for it, because nAUGHTY vAmPIRE

I have a feeling that one day Zero might take that baton and whack Henry in the head just so he can know how much that hurts lol.

I can imagine Annabelle wanting her turn, too. "Can I borrow that for a moment?" *WHACK*

To be fair, she did get to stab him though.

I don't know if I should make a small reaction post from my phone or just wait until Devon posts. *ponders lazily*

pfft. I'm terrible, so I'm already half done with typing a reply, but I can save it and wait for wolfy and you to post first.

No post! I feel like it would be way better anyway. Wolfy can't wake up instantly. And I really don't want to post from my phone.

Im off in 10 minutes too :p I'll be back around 3:20pm GMT

I'm off myself. I'll post when I wake up in 8ish hours, likely after Wolfy. *smooches all around* Night!

I am back hime now but have to use data for internet because the power is out for some strange reason and no one warned me. On a side note, I am freezing in here without the heater. X/

I am back hime now but have to use data for internet because the power is out for some strange reason and no one warned me. On a side note, I am freezing in here without the heater. X/
Lol, I live in an old victorian house, and my room is in the loft. Legit no central heating up here but tea and blankets.
I-know-that-feel-bro-blank.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back