• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Mystery of Mythwater (OOC)

Kidzait

Delete your search history.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Place to post character sheets, discussion and whatever else. I will add on to this post in the future.

Places of interest:

House of Okrasil: Abandon temple on the edge of town. Citizens of Mythwater have been dismantling it for building materials for as long as anyone can remember. During this last round of harvesting stone, a pit descending an unknown depth is found under a collapsed part of the structure. The pit is of unknown depth and does not appear on any of the few historic documents that survive.

College of the Expanding Horizon- The place where you work/ study. The college’s main campus is located in Silverymoon but you do not have to travel from there. The school has dozens of sister campuses scattered throughout the towns and territories of Faerûn. This is not exclusively a place of magical study. The college offers courses that would fit anyone’s adventuring style. Students and faculty often can acquire useful items and equipment from their expeditions or simply requesting it from the universities armory.
Your characters can be and high or as low in the university hierarchy as you would like. Feel free to flesh out your character's part in the university. You have the freedom to carve out a place in the university as you see fit.

Mythwater: A small mining town located on the coast of Lance Lake. The town is not very populated, maybe a hundred people living there at any given time. Most citizens keep to themselves, doing what they can to keep the town healthy and prosperous. The town would have been abandoned decades ago if it wasn’t for the steady supply of Brozitine and copper that the mine produces. Being valuable in alchemical equipment and in the creation of magical items, The town and its inhabitants stay happy and wealthy. Ever since the hole in the House of Okrasil opened up, the citizens have been experiencing relentless nightmares while they sleep and bouts of rage during the day. After a week, the mayor sent a formal Adventurer Request to the College of the Expanding Horizon asking for assistance.

• Solar Thief.jpg Name: Athaclenna Dumar
    Race: Human Variant
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Background: Criminal

Attributes
    Str: 8 - -1
    Dex: 16 - +3
    Con: 12 - +1
    Int: 14 - +2
    Wis: 10
    Cha: 14 - +2

Class: Rogue
    Level: 5
    Proficiency: +3
    Initiative: +3

Hit Points: 33

Hit Dice: 5d8

Armor Class: 15 / 18 from Defensive Duelist in Melee Combat
    Passive Perception: 13
    Active Perception: +3
    Luck Points: 3

Sneak Attack Bonus:
    3d6

Weapons
    Dagger x4: +6 to Hit, 1d4+3 Damage

--Simple, Finesse, Light, Thrown, Range 20/60 feet
    Shortbow: +6 to Hit, 1d6+3 Damage
    --Simple, Ammunition, Two-Handed, Range 80/320 feet
    --20 Arrows
    Sherwood's Rapier:
    +1 to all weapons attack and damage rolls. +7 to Hit, 1d8+4 Damage
    3 charges. Regenerate every day at dawn. All spells cast at lowest level and require zero components.
    1 charge: See Invisibility - Duration 1 Hour
    2 charges: Fog Cloud - Duration 1 Hour
    3 charges: Invisibility - Duration 1 Hour
    Requires Attunement

Armor

Studded Leather Armor: +2 AC

Last edited:

• Cayde-6.jpg Name: Cayde-6
    Race: Warforged
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Background: Soldier

Attributes
    Str: 18 - +4
    Dex: 12 - +1
    Con: 16 - +3
    Int: 11
    Wis: 10
    Cha: 10

Class: Fighter
    Proficiency: +3
    Movement: 30 feet
    Initiative: +1

Hit Points: 49

Hit Dice: 5d10

Armor Class: 19
    Passive Perception: 13
    Active Perception: +3
    Movement Rate: 30

Two attacks per round.
    Action Surge: +1 Action per Short Rest
    Second Wind: Use a Bonus Action to Heal 1d10+5 Hit Points per Short Rest

Weapons
    Crossbow - Light: +4 to Hit, 1d8+1 Damage

--Simple, Ammunition, Loading, Two-Handed, Range 80/320 feet
    --20 bolts
    Dagger: +7 to Hit, 1d4+6 Damage
    --Simple, Finesse, Light, Thrown, Range 20/80 feet
    Longsword: +7 to Hit, 1d8+6 Damage
    --Martial, Versatile

Armor
    Chain Mail: +6 AC
    Magic Shield - Kinetic Wall - +2 AC
    --1d4+2 charges per day.
    Regained at dawn When hit with an attack, you may use your reaction to spend a charge to store half the damage you take as force damage, and take the other half. As a bonus action, you can spend one charge to release a wave of force energy. All creatures in a 10 ft sphere must make a Dex saving throw (DC 14) or take the total force damage stored in the shield. Half damage on a success. All stored energy dissipates during long rests.

Last edited:
How’d you guys do that with your sheets?
The tabs command is {tabs}{tab=name of tab} and to end a page you use {/tab}. Just replace the { with [

If you want, I have no problem with you quoting my sheet then going in and editing it to have your data in it.

And the command to put the character pic is {imagefloat=right} and after you put the pic in, use {/imagefloat}. I put my pic at the very top of the page and it then fills in the rest of the info along side.

Username: Dragonslayer57
Experience in RP: a year and a couple months
Experience in TTRPG: none
What kind of player are you?: a fun one
What do you like to see in games?: Action and adventure, with some medium paced story, deep lore, and worldbuilding.
What do you not like to see in games?: Toxic players and people who ghost
any homebrew you like?: no but since i just searched it up, it sounds fun to try!

Character sheet: lvl 5(I like World Anvil but anything works)

I am using the character builder from Dndbeyond.com. It is free and it helps you with the character creation process. Then once I was done, I used my Private Workshop to type up my sheet nice and neat.

Anyways if im correct you roll a d20 for your stats?

For this campaign we're doing standard array or point buy. If it's your first time, standard array might be the easiest, as it is designed to give you something decently balanced. Though your fellow players can help even if you decide to go for point buy :)

Point is though, no rolling for stats this time according to the GM.

And is there sa place you guys get the character sheets from?

I like to use Dicecloud, and also I have a character sheet template I use on RPN for D&D characters.

{imagefloat=right}

{/imagefloat}

• Name:
    Race:
    Alignment:
    Background:

Attributes
    Str:
    Dex:
    Con:
    Int:
    Wis:
    Cha:

Class:
    Proficiency:
    Initiative:

Hit Points:
    Hit Dice:

Armor Class:
    Passive Perception:
    Active Perception:

Weapons

Armor

I’ll try to draw a pic of him later, but I’m trying to go for a monk/cleric type who is somewhat good, yet wants power. I’m planning to have him sign some kind of a contract later, don’t really know much about that part, so he’ll be able to use magic, or fully unlock his ki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back