• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mysta Academia OOC

Nope, its starting the 1 day before classes start. I'm typing up the rooming situations right now, so everyone will get to know each other then

Yeah, and new arrivals can really be any age since the system isn't your average school system. "Freshmen" can come in at any age really, I just put an age limit on the sign up sheet just because I didn't want things to get too crazy (ex. a 5 year old entering into the Academy or a 97 yr old human entering in). Everyone entering into the Academy for he first time, despite age, are all considered novices when it comes to the supernatural and other non-human matters.

Yeah, and new arrivals can really be any age since the system isn't your average school system. "Freshmen" can come in at any age really, I just put an age limit on the sign up sheet just because I didn't want things to get too crazy (ex. a 5 year old entering into the Academy or a 97 yr old human entering in). Everyone entering into the Academy for he first time, despite age, are all considered novices when it comes to the supernatural and other non-human matters.
Well, he wouldn't have gone directly from a family home at age 20. I'm going to edit him, but it's only for common sense and not actually anything important to the story.

So many stuffs to type. Sorry, guys. Working on it, but it might be a little bit. Between work, and frequent bouts of writer's block. Sorry. :P

Muwahahaha lmao people like Cato are the ones who make her whole "I'm a proper lady" demeanor crack

And now this guy comes in like Cato's the good guy.

Inner Cato is like "fuck you guys I don't want a shitty chance from any of the demon bitches"

Yeah, the Reus are students too. They can also be auxiliary staff members under certain circumstances

right now my work schedule is kinda of hectic but I'll try and post in the evenings if I can

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyy. Work's been super busy with the holiday weekend coming up. Check-ins have been absolutely dreadful and it seems like I keep getting interrupted every time I start working on a post.

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyy. Work's been super busy with the holiday weekend coming up. Check-ins have been absolutely dreadful and it seems like I keep getting interrupted every time I start working on a post.
Well I actually keep tabs on you so at least I know that you're semi-active. I'm afraid that everyone else will just drop off the face of the earth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back