• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mysta Academia OOC

I just wanted to say that I am interested (so you will be expecting a character sheet from me very soon). I also wanted to say that this is so cute and well thought out, I LOVE IT!

Axell Axell

So, I have a question. Just to get this straight, is the Academy a place for students to practice their magic or is it an Academy where they are taught how to fight against the Supernatural beings?

Also another question would be, so the Reus's who are stuck in the dungeon, are they supernatural prisoners or no?

I is a little confused...

Axell Axell

Its an Academy where students are taught to fight the supernatural, though there are some supernatural students attending, they are being held there against their will pretty much

The Reus are prisoners that were in the Dungeons before but were seen as useful by the High Council. For example, there could be a demon with special powers or a shifter or a Vampyre that could walk in Sunlight.

Will be seeing a character sheet from me soon, have been busy with school, should be able to get back on track though. In addition, I would like to know what the +5 near the charisma and other attribrutes mean please (sorry I'm quite new to this so bear with me!).

Last edited:
No problem! The +5 next to the skills and other things means that you can put 5 or more attributes about your character under whichever category. Example:
-Chocolate
- Anime
- Walks on the beach
- Turtles
- Sunny Days

Skills: (+5)
- Charm
- Hand to Han Combat
- Sharpshooter
- Computer hacking
- Agility

Will_0121 Will_0121 Excuse me being a wiseass, but I just wanted to point out that 9 stones is skinny for someone who's 5'10'', let alone someone who's 6'5''. Someone of that size, especially muscular, might be closer to 17 stones, if not more.

Will_0121 Will_0121 Excuse me being a wiseass, but I just wanted to point out that 9 stones is skinny for someone who's 5'10'', let alone someone who's 6'5''. Someone of that size, especially muscular, might be closer to 17 stones, if not more.
No, your fine, thanks for giving me a little wake-up :). Thank you for helping me. I will be sure to change it!

I'm with sprouhtt, when are we starting!? I just finished up my bio btw. It's a bit rushed and so, but I couldn't wait to get into the RPing : )

Of course I didn't see these until just now >,> Anywhooo, we can start as soon as I get two more characters to sign up, specifically two who are of the class Sanatio(one boy and one girl, is preferred but not mandatory). My goal is to have two full squadrons since we have 2 of each class(with the exception of Sanatio) so far. I'm currently working on making NPCs for some professors and the headmaster. I'll post those in the extra page with all the details when I'm done. In the meantime, I created Squadrons for the characters we have already.

Team Nephilim
Reus: Ezra Bellatrix Sonefreux (Me)
Viribus: Cato Samuel Stryker ( Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze )
Cognitio: Nora "Ra" Scofield ( AshenLily AshenLily )
Sanatio: [TBA]
Team Seraphim
Reus: Selene D. Rasana ( sprouhtt sprouhtt )
Viribus: Zikame Yuuri ( Will_0121 Will_0121 )
Cognitio: Song Jae Goo (Me)
Sanatio: [TBA]

Also if anyone wants to control one of the professors after I create them, just let me know :) We don't absolutely neeeeed the two Sanatio characters, but it would be nice to have 2 complete teams to start off.

Also if anyone wants to control one of the professors after I create them, just let me know :) We don't absolutely neeeeed the two Sanatio characters, but it would be nice to have 2 complete teams to start off.
Wouldn't mind controlling a professor. Although I am new, I think I have got what it takes :) I really don't mind if I don't get to control the teacher buuut just letting you know!

Woah controlling a professor sounds creepy...

I don't think we have the greatest chances of picking up more players atm, maybe we should get going and hope a few more roll in? That way it doesn't die before it's started.

I was actually asking if two of you could make an extra character lol but if none of you want to then thats fine. We should be able to start by Monday (hopefully) Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze

I was actually asking if two of you could make an extra character lol but if none of you want to then thats fine. We should be able to start by Monday (hopefully) Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze
Oh! I might be able to make one, but idk if I have the time. I also might be real shitty if I try to juggle two characters, but I'll have to gauge that on my own.

I have plenty of time after school to juggle 2 chars, I wouldn't mind, but if others want to I immediately would pass it to them. But it's either prof or no prof

Okay, well the professors are really simple to play since they are non-player characters. The only thing they do is teach lesson plans (which I'll be making to move the plot along) and give out punishments (which will be up to you if you control one). But don't, by any means, feel pressured to make another character. After all we have a pretty even amount of both, so its not detrimental to have two more characters to complete the teams - its just me being nitpicky. :3 I'll get the professors character sheets up and the class schedules made and then we can talk about starting.

Also I just wanted to thank everyone for joining and being interested XD I'm used to my rps getting ignored or dying and I'm really hyped about this one. I might be on somewhat infrequently since I started a new job and don't know my schedule yet, but I have no life outside of that so I'm on here in my free time. I can't wait to start!

Okay, well the professors are really simple to play since they are non-player characters. The only thing they do is teach lesson plans (which I'll be making to move the plot along) and give out punishments (which will be up to you if you control one). But don't, by any means, feel pressured to make another character. After all we have a pretty even amount of both, so its not detrimental to have two more characters to complete the teams - its just me being nitpicky. :3 I'll get the professors character sheets up and the class schedules made and then we can talk about starting.

Also I just wanted to thank everyone for joining and being interested XD I'm used to my rps getting ignored or dying and I'm really hyped about this one. I might be on somewhat infrequently since I started a new job and don't know my schedule yet, but I have no life outside of that so I'm on here in my free time. I can't wait to start!
I dig it. I'll probably be able to take a teacher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back