• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gaius Danius Griinia

Apparently Infamous
Hey guys its me
DanGriin

Here to bring you this new "Romance" RP known as MY SWEET ROOMIES

The plot is a small cast reboot of the first rp I ever participated in the days of yore
That ended terribly

A fledgling Demigod becomes the object of affection for two supernatural girls already in a loving relationship
A story where one man moving into a loving household can flip so many things on their head

You may be thinking
"Mr DanGriin, is this just a dumpster fire waiting to happen?"

To quote Gigguk
"We have always been drawn to fire. Its dancing and mesmerizing flames are what kept us warm. Allowed us to cook food for more nutritional meals that helped us to develop our evolving brains. Which is why in the modern age, we are still drawn.... to a dumpster fire"

This is not meant to be a oki doki romance RP with a happy ending
Its a mess of confusing emotions, conflicting feelings and straining bonds

Its the story of a man wondering if he can love A girl, let alone two
A story about a decent relationship tested because of feelings shared for a third party

Overall... it is a dumpster fire that will spiral into something utterly chaotic regardless of how well it MAY go at times

Roles:
Male Protagonist (The Problem): Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
The Angel (The Ara Ara): Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire
The Demon (The Cute One): enterelysium enterelysium

(Any other characters wanted to be added are welcome)

Last edited:
I could take the angel. I will let you know i'm a full-time student and visit my dad every other weekend so my activity may vary though I will be as active as I can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back