• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My precious collection of [Fandoms & Original]

Carroline

As You Wish
Have you ever dreamt of being someone else? Because I have.
I've wanted to sit in a café and draw, I've wanted to be on stage looking out over the crowd, I've wanted to save the galaxy in a ship far far away.

I think it's a sign of the times, wanting to do so much, knowing what's possible and also knowing how much is not. I'm offering you the possibility to leave the limitations of our universe behind, if only for a moment. Who among us would pass up such a chance?

Now that I have you inspired, let's get to the details:

• I love going back and forth quickly when we're both online, just getting swept up in the story. Or we can go slow and weigh every word we choose carefully.
  • I'm easily excited. Tell me about your dream, sell it, inspire me. And gender and pairing will be of little importance.
  • Come with a plot, a pairing, a fandom or come with just a word of inspiration.
  • Although my characters might break rules, I do not. Keep it to PRN rules. And please be 18+.

Genres:
Romance, Modern, Slice of Life, Historic, Fantasy, Supernatural.
Pairings:
A lot of them, send me your own suggestion or look at the list of words.
Firefighter, vampire, mermaid, celebrity, cop, undercover, magic, nerd, bully, jock, popular, werewolf, angel, servant, stableboy.

Fandoms:
(In alphabetical order, but not every character mentioned. Canon x Canon, Canon x Oc, Oc x OC, Canon, Au, Canon-divergent, depending on fandom)
Arrow
Baby Driver
Bitten
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
DC
Criminal Minds
Divergent
Dynasty (Fallon, Liam)
Glow
H2O: Just Add Water/Mako Mermaids
Hades & Persephone
Harry Potter (Draco, Luna)
Hunger Games (Katniss, Peeta)
Insatiable
Lés Misérables
Lord of the Rings (Legolas, Aragorn)
Lucifer
Marvel
Maze Runner
Once Upon a Time
Outlander
Phantom of the Opera
Reign
Riverdale (Betty, Jughead, Cheryl, Toni, Sweet Pea)
Scorpion
Star Wars (Padme, Anakin, Kylo, Rey, Solo, Qi'ra)
Suicide Squad
The 100 (Octavia, Lincoln, Bellamy, Clarke)
The Good Place
The Princess Bride
The Resident
Tidelands
Twilight
Vampire Diaries (Klaus, Caroline, Kol, Elijah)
White Collar

I've never given much thought to how things would end.
But sitting here, looking out over the endless ocean,
I feel like the entire world could be ending and I wouldn't even notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back