• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings my poems

galop

g a l o p I HEART kpop
about me
im a girl with a disability, i do 5 to 8 sentences, i am straight and i only do m x f or f x m depends what gender my partner wants to be. i am okay with being any gender, and i LOVE romance, drama, adventure action, lots and lots of plot twists and crazy stuff
i tend to lose muse when someone tends to give me three or two paragraphs or even when they go literate to the plot.
IM SO SORRY but i like changing the plot as we go along the roleplay, and if thats not something you dont like,once again, im sorry

about you
plz be patient with me ( i tend to leave for a little bit, or do something else. i also tend to lose muse very quickly)
OK WITH DOING FORUMS ONLY (i feel more comftorble if it was on forums, and we can chat about the rp and stuff in pm)
plz let me knoiw if you cant post for an extended amout of time
ghost friendly
plz understand my schedule is pretty chaotic

what i am looking to do
Arranged Marriage
cyberg x human
Simple cute romance
hybrid x human
✩ assassin x their target ↠ "i know i was sent to kill you,, but you're rlly attractive.
siren x human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back