• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MY LITTLE PONY FIM RP

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
Anyone want to do a FIM RP ? I want to do one where I can use my OC who's Twilight's young son and maybe my OC who's chrysalis young son and some other Next gen OCs I've recently came up with who are related to background ponies
depending on what we do.
so it could be set after the end of the show or we can have it before I'm fine doing something AUish like maybe Twilight Sparkle isn't in charge in it yet and is we just have normal Ponyvile as the setting or maybe time travel we can discuss it.

I also have a 3rd OC but not sure I'll use him really depends on what we do honestly .

Only rules I have are be more then one character you don't have to be all of them at once but for when we need them so please no you only play your OC as should both be playing mutiple characters to be fair plus it's hard to RP with like someone only using 1 character.

And if your picky on reply length then probably don't ask to RP with me people like that normal just ghost me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back