• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero ~ oc x canon rp search MHA

hogwartsalumni211

"Arm chopping is not a love language!"
Roleplay Type(s)
3283957.jpg

Okay i've got a much better idea of how this site works now! So lets start with some basics (i also apologize for the random color changes, i swapped the color once and for some reason some of it wouldn't change)

I am Sam, Sam I am lol. I'm 28F, part time college student working 2 jobs (3 if you count pet sitting as needed)

What I won't rp: Suicide, Self harm, teen pregnancy, drug abuse, teacher x student, abusive relationships (i'm looking at you Endeavor!)

Who I won't rp as for relationships: Dabi, Shigaraki, Enji

What this means is I won't play them as your oc's crush. Dabi and Shigaraki are way to much crazy for me and Enji just doesn't deserve the redemption the series is trying to give him in my eyes. This doesn't mean I won't play them in the rp I just can't put them in romantic situations because I'd much rather beat them like pinatas.

What I'm looking for:

- canon x OC relationships

- Mxm, Mxf, FxF - i'm bi it really doesn't matter to me but if you are willing to play Bakugo for my male Oc i will love you forever because i've been DYING to play him!

-Romance is a must obvously but I like mixing genres. So found family, friendship, adventure, drama, and all that fun stuff that comes with super hero plots 👍👍👍

- Please, I am begging you be 21+ I hate rping with minors it makes me feel old and creepy!!

- OOC communication: Seriously talk to me, lets be friends! tell me about your plot, tell me about your pets, your day I really don't care.

- rping through PMs, threads or Gdocs. I hate discord with a burning passion so please don't ask.

- I think that's it for now? I might edit if I can come up with anything else. PM me or comment here <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back