What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia!

Sub Genres
  1. Adventure
  2. Anime
  3. AU
  4. Cyberpunk
  5. Platonic
  6. Realistic
  7. School
  8. Slice of Life

DreamWeaver342

The Unicorn You've Been Dreaming Of...
Hello there! ☺️

Lately, I’ve been extremely interested in doing a My Hero Academia role-play! But for some reason, I’d hard to actually find people who want to actually do it! I may have an idea or two lying around in the ol’ noggin. I’m interested as doing canon x canon or OC x canon, or OC x OC! It’s whatever really!

Oh! And if it interests any of you, I do actually have an idea in mind for a My Hero Academia x Detroit: Become Human AU. I’m extremely interested in that!

Just send me a PM if you’d like to talk more! Thank you!

Last edited:

Aeroflare

I'm interested in doing an OcxCanon for mha! Add me on discord to let me know if you are interested! Starbucks Hux#9985

Last edited:

Lostinthestorm

Hello there! ☺️

Lately, I’ve been extremely interested in doing a My Hero Academia role-play! But for some reason, I’d hard to actually find people who want to actually do it! I may have an idea or two lying around in the ol’ noggin. I’m interested as doing canon x canon or OC x canon, or OC x OC! It’s whatever really!

Oh! And if it interests any of you, I do actually have an idea in mind for a My Hero Academia x Detroit: Become Human AU. I’m extremely interested in that!

Just send me a PM if you’d like to talk more! Thank you!
I would be down for Canon x Canon. But what storyline/pairings are you thinking of? ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread