• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Phantomwolf627

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hi, I'm Phantom or Void (She/they/he). I'm 21, I've been roleplaying since I was 12 so for about 9 years now, I started out on Quotev. I'm in the EST, but I'm up more at night. I guess I'm more of a semi lit to lit roleplayer. My reply length usually depends on how much my partner gives me. Novella is a bit too much for me right now. I write in 3rd person. I mostly do oc x cc and oc x oc pairings, cc x cc pairings get boring fast. I also prefer to double up, I'm also poly friendly. Depending on how I'm feeling, I can write out multiple responses in a day, but please don't get too upset if I go a couple of days without a reply. I don't mind OOC, but I might be a bit shy at first. It takes me a bit to warm up to new people. I love to share and make headcanons, art, playlists, memes, incorrect quotes, etc. I'll list more fandoms and characters later.

Last edited:
Hey! If this is still open, i'd love to discuss doing a double up RP with you on SDV! :D

hi, if you're still interested - i'm looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back