• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia!

Iseriouslyhateusernames

Watching Nightmare on Elm street on repeat
Hello! I’m wondering if anyone would be interested in a my hero academia roleplay. I have a plot set and ready to go if your interested.

Here’s some info!
I’m semi-adv lit and I usually respond with a paragraph or two, depends on my partners response.

I play as an OC but during this roleplay I will play a few canon characters when they are needed. You can play as an OC or canon.

I do fxf and fxm

And here’s some information about the plot: except for spoilers.
This plot has to do with there being a traitor in the school, there is also a romance brewing and such! I will reveal the traitor when the time comes! I hope you enjoy. If you’re interested in this roleplay PM me or respond to this!

Last edited:
I love your username!

On another note. I haven't noticed people using 'b/g' they used m/f I think boy and girl give underage 'child vibes.' Not sure if it really matter though.

I love your username!

On another note. I haven't noticed people using 'b/g' they used m/f I think boy and girl give underage 'child vibes.' Not sure if it really matter though.
Oh thank you! And oh that makes a lot of sense! I never actually noticed that since now, I thinnkkkk I’m gonna change that now, thank you 😂

Hello there, I'd be up for a MHA RP. The traitor idea sounds fun. It's been teased in the series as well. PM me

I love your pfp did you make it yourself? Also I’d be down for a bnha rp and would like to discuss the plot more if you’re still looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back