• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Whitewater Acadamy OOC (Closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Making someone with a chameleon quirk :3 I'll try to have him up soon

just posted my CS! im hoping it has sufficient information, and it'll be a good teacher character for the rp.

there is certainly a very... interesting variety of students. im looking forward to seeing them all in action.

It's taking longer than expected but I'm working on that image, I promise.

unknown.png

I haven't drawn anything in a few weeks maybe I should do a challenge and draw all of the accepted character thus far to improve my own art. Would you guys be oppose to that?

I haven't drawn anything in a few weeks maybe I should do a challenge and draw all of the accepted character thus far to improve my own art. Would you guys be oppose to that?
that sounds like a fun idea! be sure to show us the final product ;^)

I have the feeling that Dante and Emvi would make for a pretty killer tag-team.
Oh definitely. Both need to get hurt to use their Quirk, so throw them into a brutal brawl and watch them go ham after the first few blows lmfao

She tanks the blunt impacts, he deflects the pointy bits, and between the two of them they basically become a bloody wrecking ball charging through the enemy lines.

Another devastating combo would be Dante and Toki. She makes shields, he makes floating blood swords.

..... They'd turn villains into slushies....

Okay, so my drawing challenge might take longer than planned since I only got one character done since starting but here you all go if your curious. I'm sorry if it looks rookieish I'm still getting used to the mouse as a drawing tool!

donezo.png

Oh definitely. Both need to get hurt to use their Quirk, so throw them into a brutal brawl and watch them go ham after the first few blows lmfao

She tanks the blunt impacts, he deflects the pointy bits, and between the two of them they basically become a bloody wrecking ball charging through the enemy lines.

hhfhfmm I love how there are students that depend on pain to use their ability -- 'cause my boy's quirk also needs to be in pain for their stuff to work too omg

ALSO LOOK AT ALL THESE KIDS!????? IDEK HOW I PERSONALLY CAN HANDLE ALL THE STUDENTS LET ALONE MY inadequate TEACHER CHARACTER????

Defying Gravity Defying Gravity
I'm...actually close to tears rn because your boy's quirk was SO similar to my other teacher character from another BNHA group....
His one was smoke transformation & manipulation and he smoked constantly to prepare his quirk. im so sad I lost his character sheet 'cause I would've used him here too. And he had a COOLER hero name too? Smoke Hero: Miasma

Toki's shields also float. They're also bladed too. :D
This only serves to further fuel the "Villain Blood Slushie" imagery I mentioned earlier.

Also, I'm waiting for the first person to get pissed at Dante and say "Bite me". x3

Since I just realized it wasn't actually mentioned anywhere, what are the gym / training outfits going to look like, roughly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back