• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Whitewater Acadamy OOC (Closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
White Water Student Newpaper

Another Year has begun at White water academy. While students are becoming accustomed to the school grounds the teachers have begun their preparations for the classes. Everything has Begun to fall in place for the new school year. Thus far we have seen that a lot of the new students on campus have potential, especially in Class 1-A who have seemed to brought in a wonderful batch of students. While the school year has only just begun we have seen fights break out and love beginning to sprout between some students. While other students have yet to make there mark upon the school some have already started off making an impression on the school and making a name for themselves, not all bad. In other news it was reported that the hero who was meant to teach class 1-A has died in combat and his funeral will be held in a week for anyone who knew and respected the homeroom teacher of class 1-A. While we can not say for sure who will replace this fallen hero the hero known as Ink has taken it upon herself to go and substitute as the homeroom teacher for class 1-A. Ink is the combat instructor at whit water academy with a bad girl attitude and some powers to match, using her tattoos to unleash a variety of abilities that can be used in many situations. It seems that the classes have begun to have gotten underway and that classroom 1-A will be training using their quirks very soon while class 1-B has begun normal boring classes and the Tech support class has gotten straight to work in their design workshops. It seems like this will be another fun school year.
1456471946-b9dff50e9655869b8cbf066860eec1e1.jpeg
(image credit to Stella Cain)

Just something I wanted to try for a summary

AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal Platypus Platypus Hey guys, we're sort of in a situation at the moment where we can't really move along without one or both of you; we're hoping to get things going again by Wednesday, so the group as a whole just wanted to check in and see if everything's going alright and if you guys would be able to keep posting. If you can't, no pressure, we'll simply find another way to keep going.

Also, for Ashley in particular, we're all still in the Discord mostly, for the sake of communication and coordination, etc. If that link expires, let us know and we can pass over another one, they remain for about 24 hours before disappearing.

Well my power went out so no posts from me till back... and new device crud is dumb so I can't get on discord. Seriously THAT IS WHAT A PASS WEORD IS FOR WHY OTHER OBNOXIOUS STUFF YOU NEED TO DO TH O LOG IN!

Platypus Platypus

Sorry, I just never received a notification and thought this is dead. Also, I'm taking your character from that other BNHA rp, considering that you have left for like ten days.

Right, I never got around to posting that I also thought this was going too fast for me and also am going to drop out but thought I posted. i'll figure out a good place to use this quirk someday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back