• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Whitewater Acadamy OOC (Closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
i don't mind if you're the homeroom teacher! I was actually thinking of being the teacher for hero basic training, like All Might is at UA.
Thank you! I'll add that in now!
'Cause if someone's more willing to be Homeroom, my guy would probably end up as the English teacher

_Line 213 _Line 213 Just maiking sure I've understand everything correctly, but your character's quirk doesn't make her immune to the damage she'd receive from an attack, right?

Platypus Platypus A prettied up my CS for both aesthetics and convenience sake! I hope that is okay with you.
Don't worry, it's perfectly fine.

are there any specific teacher roles you want filled, other than homeroom?
Yeah, a teacher for a hero basic training class would be nice.

_Line 213 _Line 213 Just maiking sure I've understand everything correctly, but your character's quirk doesn't make her immune to the damage she'd receive from an attack, right?

It hurts tremendously, so no. She can be sent into shock from pain alone, but she's still very durable. My intent is for her to come out of things bruised and bleeding, which is part of the reason why Pyrrhus is a potential hero name.

It hurts tremendously, so no. She can be sent into shock from pain alone, but she's still very durable. My intent is for her to come out of things bruised and bleeding, which is part of the reason why Pyrrhus is a potential hero name.
Alright. Just making sure.

Alright. Just making sure.

All good; the intent is mainly to prevent her being splattered against the wall immediately, since she basically has to get hurt to do anything at all. A hard enough blow can still knock her out immediately, though.

I'm toying with the idea of having her be able to use kinetic energy to make herself more durable, but that'll be a character development point if anything. She'll still have to avoid completely resisting anything if she wants to actually gain energy though, since that's just how her Quirk works.

All good; the intent is mainly to prevent her being splattered against the wall immediately, since she basically has to get hurt to do anything at all. A hard enough blow can still send her into shock immediately, though.

I'm toying with the idea of having her be able to use kinetic energy to make herself more durable, but that'll be a character development point if anything. She'll still have to avoid completely resisting anything if she wants to actually gain energy though, since that's just how her Quirk works.
That and resilent to pain as much as you are, I'm sure being stabbed or impaled isn't something you can just shrug off either.

Sharp objects are definitely the least fun time she can have, yeah.
Yep! Not only do you get stabbed, but the kinetic energy you would get in it would be a lot less since its in a much smaller and focused area. You can't even do anything fancy to retaliate from it!

Yep! Not only do you get stabbed, but the kinetic energy you would get in it would be a lot less since its in a much smaller and focused area. You can't even do anything fancy to retaliate from it!

If she has a bit of potential energy already, she might have some leeway, but if she's starting from neutral she's gonna be in for a world of pain (and unless something charges her up, she'll always be in neutral).

Of course, she'd be in for a world of pain otherwise, but this would be worse.

If she has a bit of potential energy already, she might have some leeway, but if she's starting from neutral she's gonna be in for a world of pain (and unless something charges her up, she'll always be in neutral).

Of course, she'd be in for a world of pain otherwise, but this would be worse.
Yep! *Is totally not giving the GM ideas to send villains that have quirks that use pointy objects as her main enemy* XD

Yep! *Is totally not giving the GM ideas to send villains that have quirks that use pointy objects as her main enemy* XD

Can't wait to break her completely! That sounds terrible. Who would want to do that to a normal, innocent person? Certainly not myself or our fine, upstanding GM.

Can't wait to break her completely! That sounds terrible. Who would want to do that to a normal, innocent person? Certainly not myself or our fine, upstanding GM.

Bring on the pain train! If the GM needs ideas for combat partners I suggest Hibiki against Emvi since he can get so pointy! I'm honestly excited for when Hibiki learns he's not really human anymore~I love pain so much

Last edited:
calvin_hobbes_shoveling.jpg

I thought up a backstory. CS should be up by tonight, and i'll should have a picture drawn up by tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back