• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia Rp

QuickWords

Don’t Worry About It
Hey everyone reading, I was hoping to do a My Hero roleplay with one of you. I don’t have many things I expect from you but the things I would appreciate are being 18+(ironic I know) and at least trying to match my reply length, or if you’d like to set a longer pace I’m alright with following along. I’ve been replaying since I was about 15 and I’m now 21 to give an experience perspective. In terms of reply length I say at least 3 paragraphs would be good enough for me but I’m fairly flexible.

Now about the roleplay itself. I personally like fixating our OCs into Class 1-A in place of Koda and Sato, let’s face it they are the least important characters for the series. I’m fine with doing any MxF (I’m a guy) romance if that’s something you want for your own OC whether it be doubling or OCxOC. Personally I really enjoy progression roleplays and seeing how our young heroes endure their hardship in the ways of our choosing :D.

If you have any questions, ideas, or want to roleplay just message me. Thanks.

hey, im down to rp with my oc. and i am 18+ so it works perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back