• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Okay, so, usually I ask for 1x1s but I have a really specific idea that is only specific in the number of people and the dynamic.

So, I want to do a roleplay based in the bnha universe, but I want there to be two options for each character to date. Basically love triangles, but I need at least two other people to pull this off.

Basically this is how things will work out;
Person 1 will play a pairing option for Person 2 and Person 3
Person 2 will play a pairing option for Person 1 and Person 3
Person 3
will play a pairing option for Person 2 and Person1

I hope that makes sense? We all get to play one of and a pairing option for the other two people, that way there are love triangles. If we decide to add more characters that's good too. But I dont want to go over two other people for this, the amount of characters we play is irrelevant so long as theres love triangles... I dunno I thought it sounded like it could be fun.

Guidelines;
  • You must have detailed a character sheet/s
  • You must have detailed replies that are 1-2 thick paragraphs at least
  • If you have any major triggers I personally advise you don't join. I don't want anyone getting uncomfortable.
  • There will be lots of cursing and such, I am a very vulgar person. Sorry, not sorry, please don't join if you can't handle that.
  • You must be 18+ to join the rp, as I don't favor rping with kids :)
A reference to what you can expect from me;
~~~This was taken from a 1x1 for That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime / Slime Tensei~~~

Life was crazy, one moment you were just roaming around the forest, then you had been chased into a cave that made you uncomfortably sick. Your body changes and you're not sure what you are anymore, definitely not a cat. Some weird cat hybrid thing. Getting used to her new power were interesting, learning to fly was fun, and learning she was able to poison things was fun too. Every day she would squeeze out of her cave and find food to eat, then return. Life was simple despite being far different than what she had been used to as a cat. After getting lost one day the creature had flown around a bit and ended up getting chased by a big ass wolf, and flying away she dove into the first hole she could find. A burrow that smelled of rabbit, it was tight and cozy and hard to wiggle around in. Of course, she would have left or poisoned the wolf, but the sheer amount of magicules coming from the wolf was enough to petrify the cat snake. She could smell the wolf approach, along with some people. They smelt funny, not like the humans. Then, there was something in front of the hole, some sort of leaf. Slowly she slunk out, then grabbed the leaf and darted back inside, it seemed edible. Scarfing it down quickly she stuck her head back out again and started to munch on the leaf the girl held, but she kept hold of it so she was unable to dart inside the tree again. Forced to slither out for more food she was eventually picked up, she wiggled some trying to figure out what the heck was going on while the girl carried her off. Red eyes darted to the amused old man and up to the pink-haired girl who looked pleased that she had the creature in hand. Wiggling some more she froze and fell limp when her head was kissed, she wasn't going to be hurt... and maybe being this girl's pet would be nice? After all, a guaranteed meal every day did sound nice, or maybe she'd get two meals? What a thought.

Interactions: spooooooky Wolf, Rhuna, Hakurou, Benimaru, Gobta
Mentions: ---

Being carried with her arms wrapped over the arms of the girl the red eyes darted around some more, the first thing that was noted was the paved path they were now on. Secondly, there were more people, there were odd smells and colors and lots of noise. Her wiggling started up again and her tongue flicked, her tail whipping about out of a nervous behavior. There were so many people, different kinds, all kind of eyeing her wiggle about in this girl's arms. What a morning indeed. Soon they entered a building with even more people and more smells and weird sparkly things that were like the sun, some sort of lights? The creature was confused and nervous, uncomfortable and scared even. A soft hand pet the fluff on her head, right behind her horn as the pink-haired girl called out for someone. The petting was doing the trick on calming her down some, the overstimulation was definitely making her freak out some. Soon, she found herself being sat ontop of a long flat slab of wood while the pink-haired girl spoke to others. The creature lifted off the wood slab, floating above it and paddling around ontop of it while sniffing at things, eventually finding some sort of meat that smelled odd on a white disk. She hovered over it and sniffed. Then the person sitting at the wooden slab lifted the stick that held the meat and offered it. "Awe, here little guy, you hungry?" The person talking was short, and green, he had a big nose too. He looked like he wasn't mean, so she trusted him and with both hands gently took the stick in her grasp and took a bite of the meat chunk closest to her. It was good, it tasted odd but it was good, and warm! Must be fresh! A happy mewl came from the animal as she chomped down on the meat once more, this time taking two chunks and happily chomping on them.

The man laughed and reached out, petting her before she let go of the stick of food and floated off down the slab. She had more investigating to do of course! Coming to some sort of floating water she inspected it. It was being held by some invisible force it seemed because when she pressed her nose to it there was the smooth feeling of something unseen. Her ears perked up and her eyes widened, someone held the invisible force while she ran her nose up the smooth cool texture until there wasn't any, and then she tilted her head and looked at the water. Pressing her nose to it for a second before sneezing and backing up as she fell. No longer floating she pawed at her nose a bit before returning to the invisible force and trying to get the water again, this time pressing her muzzle to the liquid and opening her mouth up her tongue drifted into the water and she could be seen swallowing, and the water was going down. Much like a snake, the feline creature drank water through a hole in their tongue like a straw. Soon she pulled her head from the glass as she heard the girl make a clicking noise and hold her hands out. Tilting her head in confusion she walked across the table, tail slithering behind her as she made her way back to the pink-haired girl, laying down on the slab so she could be petted, her tail was able to reach halfway across the table. "What do you think Benimaru, can we keep it? I think it would make a cute pet." The girl spoke and the feline-like snake purred while being petted.​

Canon Characters I have played before
I feel confident in my authenticity abilitiesI've played close to authenticity but add a little pazzazI've played very little and can't guarantee 100% authenticity
Katsuki BakugoDabi / Touya TodorokiHitoshi Shinso
Eijiro KirishimaPresent Mic/Hizashi YamadaFumikage Tokoyami
Izuku MidoriyaTomura ShigarakiToshinori Yagi
Shoto TodorokiHimiko TogaMina Ashido
Denki KaminariTwiceTensei Iida
Shota AizawaChisaki Kai / OverhaulMr. Compress
Tenya IidaChizome Agakuro / StainSpinner

I've got a ton of OCs but I'm mainly interested in playing one of my OCs that I haven't been able to play yet.

Yes! You can join ^^ I can make us an OOC so we can start discussing characters and such :) I hope someone joins us ^^
I’d love that! I have an OC I have been dying to explore the romantic options of so I’d love to start discussion! And here’s to hoping as well! I do know some people who do 1x1 BNHA roleplays so I can perhaps make this offer to them

I’d love that! I have an OC I have been dying to explore the romantic options of so I’d love to start discussion! And here’s to hoping as well! I do know some people who do 1x1 BNHA roleplays so I can perhaps make this offer to them
Up to you! :D If any of them want to join that's all good with me. Im between two of my ocs that I haven't gotten to play much of yet, but I think I know what one im gonna play ^^

would we be playing just ocs? or canon characters also?
The latter option. The way this works is that we will each be playing three characters:
1. Our respective OC
2. One of the love interests for one of the roleplayers
3. One of the love interests for the others

For example, if you want your OC to be in a love triangle with Bakugo and Todoroki (I’m making these up as I go along) and Neon wants their OC to be in a love triangle with Midoryia and Kirishima, then I would be playing:
1. My OC
2. Either Todoroki or Bakugo for you
3. Either Kirishima or Midoryia for Neon

Does that make sense? Sorry if it is a bit confusing

The latter option. The way this works is that we will each be playing three characters:
1. Our respective OC
2. One of the love interests for one of the roleplayers
3. One of the love interests for the others

For example, if you want your OC to be in a love triangle with Bakugo and Todoroki (I’m making these up as I go along) and Neon wants their OC to be in a love triangle with Midoryia and Kirishima, then I would be playing:
1. My OC
2. Either Todoroki or Bakugo for you
3. Either Kirishima or Midoryia for Neon

Does that make sense? Sorry if it is a bit confusing
first of all love bakugo he’s the love of my life-

but yes i believe so? but just to double check so using the same like example say you chose to play kirishina then i would play midoriya? and then obviously my oc correct?

first of all love bakugo he’s the love of my life-

but yes i believe so? but just to double check so using the same like example say you chose to play kirishina then i would play midoriya? and then obviously my oc correct?
You have good taste haha!

Yup! And then seeing as I was thinking of my OC being in a love triangle with Kaminari and Iida (... I want them to have love), then your third character would be one of them while Neon would play the other

Does that make sense?

You have good taste haha!

Yup! And then seeing as I was thinking of my OC being in a love triangle with Kaminari and Iida (... I want them to have love), then your third character would be one of them while Neon would play the other

Does that make sense?
Yep! Haha thanks for your patience, my brain is moving a bit slow today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back