• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~ My Hero Academia ~ Open!

Zena_Kuzuki

Chello Mello
Okay so I'm longing for a Bnha rp out there, but I don't have the means to DM one currently (although that's an idea for future plots!) I am an experienced rp-boi, as well as maintaining replies and responding either within the day or within a few days.
I would love to 1x1 rp along the MHA fandom - I'm mostly looking for anything out of:

Mix
Characters MxF or MxM, or Purely Fandom, namely:
  • OC male or female (created by me) looking for partner to play one of/or two of original fandom characters: Shoto Todoroki, Kirishima, Tenya Iida, Izuku Midoriya etc
  • Pure Fandom characters MxF or MxM
  • Pure OCs MxF or MxM

I'm pretty much an open book for this! I'm up for mature lines, and any other ideas you may have. Preferably responses a paragraph with good detail as a minimal unless of course its basic conversation, and consistent replies allowing a few days (with updates however, so we don't lose out)
Let me know below if you are interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back