• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you just said here. Can you please correct it?

Also, just a reminder for which teacher is accepting which student into U.A. having passed the exams:

Toka ( TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 ) will accept Kira and Ryan ( Sir Fungus Sir Fungus )
Pressure ( Japanime Japanime ) will accept Tobias and Scarlett (@DuckMannnn & FireMaiden FireMaiden )
Ink-Eye ( MonkeyMan MonkeyMan ) will accept Elisabeth and Geo ( Ella Victoria Ella Victoria & @Soma Schicksal)
I guess Yamato will be accepting Fowl and Leon ( NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay & @Fearlesstiger)
So that leaves Yukiko ( Fluxbauble Fluxbauble ) with Tomoki and Seo-Yun ( Japanime Japanime & T The Huntsmans Hunter ), unless the latter doesn't want to participate any longer.
Yukiko / Fluxbauble Fluxbauble had said that they'd like elisabeth if they are active or available so that may change sometime soon. maybe Jay Kiske if she doesnt show

ok ok my b. was just still a little weary on the actual head count cause people are joining and people are leaving and all that.

I kind of went ahead and time skipped with ryan to the next day, so If I dont post anything, that’s why.

should i post a letter of acceptance to my students on the main? im asking so i don't mess up the time skip continuity :)

After opening and activating the disc inside, a hologram of Darkfire greets the receiver calmly. Darkfire is well known for his combative ability and his calm demeanor. His Quirk has multiple applications. Darkfire rehearsed what he was going to say to the two students he was going to be talking to, but changed them up to fit them individually and how they got in.

"Warm regards from U.A., Mr. Leon. We at U.A. would like to congratulate you on a job well done on the exams, but that does not mean you've passed yet though. For now, I will evaluate your performance on the practical exam, being a teacher allowed to do so. So, without further ado, let's begin."

"You're one of the participants who's Quirk wasn't that effective against the faux villains. Despite this, you still gained quite a bit of villain points. I can see that your Quirk has some combative abilities, and we need that here at U.A. I think that if you can think of creative ways to use your Quirk, you would be good to have here at U.A. High School. Now let's talk about Rescue Points, you didn't get as much of these as you did Villain Points. I think that if used the right way, your Quirk could also be used for Rescue operations. "

"Thus, having that stated that, the awaited verdict will now be announced. So, as for you, Mr. Baker, you have..."

"... passed. Ryan Baker has passed the exams, everyone! Give yourself a pat in the back! We at U.A. would love to have you here. So please arrive at school within next Monday. Other details such as which is your class, schedules, school uniform orders, and other such things are included in a small letter you'll find in the envelope. You can also confirm your details at the school's official website tomorrow, in which it will be updated with everyone's information. Again, congrats, and see you at U.A.!" Darkfire said, and the hologram deactivates. You will be attending U.A. at the Hero Course of Class 1-A.

After opening and activating the disc inside, a hologram of Darkfire greets the receiver calmly. Darkfire is well known for his combative ability and his calm demeanor. His Quirk has multiple applications. Darkfire rehearsed what he was going to say to the two students he was going to be talking to, but changed them up to fit them individually and how they got in.

"Warm regards from U.A., Mr. Leon. We at U.A. would like to congratulate you on a job well done on the exams, but that does not mean you've passed yet though. For now, I will evaluate your performance on the practical exam, being a teacher allowed to do so. So, without further ado, let's begin."

"Kira, you're Quirk was highly effective against the faux villains and you even damaged the 0-point villain. You have high potential. You're Quirk is highly versatile and has many capabilities. It has vombative abilities, and rescue abilities. You are a very promising young man. "

"Thus, having that stated that, the awaited verdict will now be announced. So, as for you, Mr. Yamazoa, you have..."

"... passed. KIra Yamazoa has passed the exams, everyone! Give yourself a pat in the back! We at U.A. would love to have you here. So please arrive at school within next Monday. Other details such as which is your class, schedules, school uniform orders, and other such things are included in a small letter you'll find in the envelope. You can also confirm your details at the school's official website tomorrow, in which it will be updated with everyone's information. Again, congrats, and see you at U.A.!" Darkfire said, and the hologram deactivates. You will be attending U.A. at the Hero Course of Class 1-A.
Lel, they're all addressed to the same dude *er herm*Leon*er herm*.

Yeah, I was fixing to say
Yeah, and after realizing this, I paraphrased D.W. Fowl's acceptance message to make it more unique. Speaking of, it wouldn't kill Shadow Flame to have his own peculiar acceptance invitation into U.A., right? These letters aren't and shouldn't be exactly scripted. I just did mine as is since I just woke up but now after a few hours I can differentiate D.W. Fowl's invitation as well.

After opening and activating the disc inside, a hologram of the Symbol of Peace, Pressure greeted the receiver warmly. Pressure is well known as the No. 1 Hero and a powerful one. Able to inflict lots of damage by enhancing his combat, whilst also useful in rescues due to being able to fly. As of now, said hero is introducing himself to Scarlett. While scripted to an extent, Pressure tried to make each student he's talking to personalized so as to know they are being realized by the school.

"Warm regards from U.A., Ms. Tempest. We at U.A. would like to congratulate you on a job well done on the exams, but that does not mean you've passed yet though. For now, I will evaluate your performance on the practical exam, being a teacher allowed to do so. So, without further ado, let's begin."

"You started off excellent on the exam! With the first thing you did, saving a boy. Assuming that you know about the rescue points now, you got villain and rescue points at the start. Not to mention the amazing teamwork you displayed with that other student at the bar. Teamwork is important in the hero world. Throughout the entire exam you manifested what it means to be a hero. You saved many students and even after being injured you went plus ultra! And saved another student! You have shown beyond doubt that you have potential to be hero."

"Thus, having that stated that, the awaited verdict will now be announced. So, as for you, Ms. Tempest, you have..."

"... passed. Scarlett Tempest has passed the exams, everyone! Give yourself a pat in the back! We at U.A. would love to have you here. So please arrive at school within next Monday. Other details such as which is your class, schedules, school uniform orders, and other such things are included in a small letter you'll find in the envelope. You can also confirm your details at the school's official website tomorrow, in which it will be updated with everyone's information. Again, congrats, and see you at U.A.!" Pressure said, and the hologram deactivated. You will be attending U.A. at the Hero Course of Class 1-A.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

After opening and activating the disc inside, a hologram of the Symbol of Peace, Pressure greeted the receiver warmly. Pressure is well known as the No. 1 Hero and a powerful one. Able to inflict lots of damage by enhancing his combat, whilst also useful in rescues due to being able to fly. As of now, said hero is introducing himself to Scarlett. While scripted to an extent, Pressure tried to make each student he's talking to personalized so as to know they are being realized by the school.

"Warm regards from U.A., Mr. Vrbata. We at U.A. would like to congratulate you on a job well done on the exams, but that does not mean you've passed yet though. For now, I will evaluate your performance on the practical exam, being a teacher allowed to do so. So, without further ado, let's begin."

"Well from what I've seen, you seem like quite the confident little fellow and your quirk is pretty decent. You have revealed that you can handle multiple low-level villains quite well and that you have control over your quirk. I'd like to advise not to let your confidence get the best of you but you indeed have potential."

"Thus, having that stated that, the awaited verdict will now be announced. So, as for you, Mr. Vrbata, you have..."

"... passed. Tobias Vrbata has passed the exams, everyone! Give yourself a pat in the back! We at U.A. would love to have you here. So please arrive at school within next Monday. Other details such as which is your class, schedules, school uniform orders, and other such things are included in a small letter you'll find in the envelope. You can also confirm your details at the school's official website tomorrow, in which it will be updated with everyone's information. Again, congrats, and see you at U.A.!" Pressure said, and the hologram deactivated. You will be attending U.A. at the Hero Course of Class 1-A.

@DuckMannnn
Wahhh, not you too Japanime Japanime ; It would've been great to have unique, specialized acceptance invitation letters to suit a peculiar student's needs with the personality of the accepting teacher, not a copy-and-paste plagiarized fiesta of monotony. No offense, but is it really that difficult? I understand if y'all are mobile users, but still.

Wahhh, not you too Japanime Japanime ; It would've been great to have unique, specialized acceptance invitation letters to suit a peculiar student's needs with the personality of the accepting teacher, not a copy-and-paste plagiarized fiesta of monotony. No offense, but is it really that difficult? I understand if y'all are mobile users, but still.
Of course it's not that difficult. I just thought that was apart of script.

So am I doing Tomoki and Seo-Yun for acceptance letters? I was kinda lost in the play of the villains to really grasp what was happening after the time skip.

Hmm... okay I'll just reply who I know will respond for now and whoever isn't active returns we'll just *totally not insert* them into the class at some point.

Sorry I've been working stupidly long hours as of late so it's been hard to get a post out. Should get some free time over the weekend and next week to do some catching up.

Now that most have managed to react, I'll be starting another time skip all the way to Monday. This time, the students will now be arriving at Class 1-A, meeting their classmates, surprised due to knowing them in the practical exam, introduced to the homeroom teacher, choosing class representatives, and other ordinary school stuff before heading into the training excersises.

Lol, now that I think about, the part where the students are finally starting the school year at U.A. is simply where almost every other school-related RP starts. Just something that came to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back